My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1040 [Hawaiian punch lover]

Postby witchcrafting » Fri May 19, 2017 1:05 pm

; Name meaning ;

温 (atsu) meaning "warm", 篤 combined with 子 (ko) meaning "child".

Male || He/him

┌─────────────────────────────┐

; Personality ;

Atsuko is very extroverted; a social butterfly. He's so open to everything and everybody. Atsuko is very energetic. He's very talkative and if he's not talking, he's finding something or someone to talk to. Atsuko also has strong powers of observation and a keen sense when dealing with other people. He is very perceptive, witty and clever. He has a natural ability of convincing others of his point of view. Atsuko lives completely in the here and now and make spontaneous decisions from one moment to the next. He loves being together with other people and are sensuous, lively and amusing conversationalists. It is no problem for him to be the effervescent centre of attention at a party and he is generous, skillful and a good host. He does not brood over consequences for long; He quickly grasps all the relevant facts, make a pragmatic decision and enforce that decision vigorously. Should a decision later turn out to have been wrong, one can always make new plans.

└─────────────────────────────┘

"What's your favourite thing about summer?"

I can never choose just one thing.

Swimming. Duh. I grew up in the Sunshine State, and for that reason I find it nearly impossible to resist a body of water in the hottest months. I wear tons of sunscreen (like, SPF-a-million) but I love just being intoxicated by the heat of the sun and then jumping into cold water. I get a thrill from buying a new bathing suit every summer, and it always brings me back to my roots to take a day and play in the water.

Travelling. There’s the whole “summer vacation” idea, but I don’t need a whole week. Summertime just seems to be understood as the time when things just slow…down… so a long weekend can feel like a real getaway. You only need a few days away to appreciate the long, long days and the collective sense of calm that is summer.

Cool sweet treats. You may know me (a thousand times over because I talk about it all the time) as the boy who can’t resist a frozen dessert. My favourites are: Shaved ice, frozen yogurt, mochi, Banana Babies, and creamsicles. I won’t refuse many things, though. I don’t mind standing in line to consume a pile of syrup’d ice in a cup; in fact it’s one of my favourite parts of summer. Cooling down on a hot day with a sweet treat just feels natural to me.

Grilling out. My dad taught me how to build a charcoal fire when I was a kid, and to this day I’m the boy who surprises everyone by doing all the grilling. Last summer on the fourth of July I made sliders by the pool. Talk about a crowd pleaser. Everything tastes great grilled, and it’s a really healthy alternative to pan-frying. Try grilling fruit with your summer protein for some fun flavor combos.

Outdoor events. Where I live we have a lot of outdoor festivals, movie screenings, and evening parties that all combine the best things in life: food, fresh air, and cold beverages. Adding music to the mix, or just great friends, makes you realise anything is a good excuse to gather together and appreciate the effortlessness of warm weather. Sure, you might be sweating a little, but it’s better than chill and wind while you’re trying to enjoy yourself.

[ Words ; 400 ]

┌─────────────────────────────┐

; Art ;

x

└─────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by witchcrafting on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Fri May 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Username:
Name:
Favourite summer activity (max 400 words):
Extras (max 3): optional

Omg..Mark:)
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Fri May 19, 2017 1:13 pm

.ss. - Lin Gilbert silvesten - male - Bi - single - Smoothie shop by the beach - ENFP-t - Spanish+ english - 23- Modern time

Favorite summer activity;;
Lin has a weird tradition with his family.
Every summer for any occasion, whether it
be a birthday or just a random day they will
all often go outside and swim in their pool.
One year Lin and Shen were craving root-beer
floats, but Lin had wanted to swim and so he
brought his root-beer float into the pool
balancing it so that It wouldn't fall into the
pool. Later on his other family tried this
and enjoyed the feeling of the water while
drinking/eating a delicious treat. It has also
became a game as to see who could knock
the others float into the pool first.
[108 words]
      friend;;
Lin's favorite friend is Shen oddly
enough while Lin enjoys the
summer Shen prefers fall or winter.
There personalities are very different.
Shen is more preserved and quiet
although he has a grand social life,
while lin is more extroverted and
out and about but would have no
social life if it weren't for Shen
Personality;;
Max is very extroverted and enjoys being the center of attention
Despite this he can be very self conscious. He will tend to heavily
rely on those around him and is a huge procrastinator. Most of
the time he will do things without thinking. He is also very
secretive and very sensitive but he hides that he is sensitive.

my three extras are his closest (and the only genuine) friend, personality
and some extra info at the top^^
Last edited by Werecat on Fri May 19, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Fri May 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Username: solasta
    Name: devlin kool

possible res..?
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubixilam » Fri May 19, 2017 2:18 pm

user
name
extras max 3
o my
██ rubi │

AWOOOOGA
rubixilam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon #1040

Postby Sunniedew » Fri May 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Username:
      Trash Mammal

Name:
      Zoran - "Light of Dawn"

Personality: (extra 1)
      Zoran is a super outgoing and hilarious kalon. He's always pulling pranks and falling for them too (not on purpose of course). You can always count on Zoran to make you laugh and to tell you a funny joke any time of the day. He doesn't think that it's right to see any kalon who is sad or depressed. Of course, he knows that sometimes it can take longer for some kalon to cheer up, but Zoran doesn't mind at all since it gives him more time to tell his silly jokes.

This kalon is a thinker, who is always thinking of ways to pull a harmless prank on someone, or to figure out a silly pun that no one else has thought of before. Zoran is very creative, and can always think of something clever to say or create. One of Zoran's hobbies is drawing, and he can sketch just about anything that comes to his mind. Sketching comes in handy every time of the year that isn't summer since every season except summer is EXTREMELY boring to him. Zoran's personality can go from happy and outgoing to bored and lazy any other season of the year. Sketching is pretty much the only thing keeping him from falling asleep from boredom any other time of the year. Instead of being able to bring his joy to the world during the fall, winter, or spring, he can bring it to life on paper, which is super fun and enjoyable for him, especially in the "boring" parts of the year.

Favourite summer activity: (400 words)
      Zoran is an employee who works at Cindy's candy shop called "Soda and Candy Stop". He works as a cashier and customer service, but every summer, Zoran is able to work as a candy and soda creator, where he helps Cindy make new summer flavors. To Zoran, making the new flavors is his favorite summer activity. Why is it his favorite? Zoran enjoys making the new flavors because he has the freedom to do as he pleases. In any other time of the year, Zoran is stuck in his job that requires him to only do one or two things, which bores him. Zoran is a kalon who loves to get out and create things, one who lives for the creativity of different things, especially sodas and candies.

In every flavor that he makes, he always has to add the famous drink, Hawaiian Punch. Zoran doesn't think there can ever be a limit to how much Hawaiian punch you can add to something. Every year he brings back the same flavor of "Bacon and Hawaiian Punch Soda". And it tastes surprisingly good to a lot of other kalons. You would think that all of the flavors Zoran makes would taste the same, but they don't. One of his favorite things to add is the drink, but certain amounts make certain flavors. How? We may never know. Cindy has been trying to understand for years.

When the first day of summer hits, Zoran goes right to the shop early in the morning, and he starts to create his different flavors. They're different every year, and they're all unique. Zoran loves the rule that every employee at the candy shop can have a season to create different flavors to sell for the season. Zoran obviously chose summer.

Sometimes when Zoran goes to the shop in the morning, he's by himself, where he has the freedom to add as much Hawaiian punch as he feels necessary (which is an unlimited amount). He usually finds Cindy's flavors and adds punch to them as a little prank, and it always ends up being a success when taste testing time comes around.

This summer activity is the reason that Zoran always has something to look forward to during the year. The rest of the year for Zoran is always extremely boring, but in the summer, Zoran can have a bunch of fun creating and definitely pranking.

"Me and Cindy are on vacation! And don't worry, I also brought my famous flavor,
    Bacon and Hawaiian Punch soda!"

Art (extras 2 and 3)
Last edited by Sunniedew on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Fri May 19, 2017 3:29 pm

( username ) chasing_stars

( name ) Ka'ehu Mea
Ka'ehu is a unisex Hawaiian name that means reddish hair and Mea is a female Hawaiian name that means red

( gender ) female - heterosexual

( favourite summer activity ) Mea has always held the act of making the popular leis close to her heart due to the fact that it has always been a way to make peace and being everyone together in Hawaiian culture. When she was younger her parents would always tell her the story of the sacred Maile lei, which was used to signify a peace agreement between opposing chiefs. Due to this story, which she had been told as a young Kalon, her favourite type of lei is made from intertwined, green Maile vines and she is often seen wearing one.

Mea is a peacemaker, she hates violence and is always looking for ways to soothe conflict and being everyone together. The most effective way that she has found is making leis and handing them out, without charge, without a catch.

Mea also loves making leis because she loves to make others happy. In the Hawaiian village she lives in, she hands out leis made of brightly coloured flowers, leaves, shells, seeds, nuts and feathers. She believes that the bright flowers, beautiful shells and elegant feathers help to make the heart grow fonder in their beauty. Because even small things can be beautiful.

She loves to make others happy and keep an optimistic feel to her village, so she hands out the leis to brighten other's spirits, bring opposing sides together and make newcomers feel welcomed. In her eyes, the leis are a part of her and it always makes her happy as she is constructing them. It also makes her heart soar as she is handing them out and seeing the eyes of others brighten and dance with a warm and joyful light as bright as the summer sun as they accept her gift of kindness. Kindness can save the world.
( words ) 400

( interview ) - answering her most asked questions
your first name is quite long, do you have any nicknames?

Everyone is always so lazy when it comes to saying my name! Well, I suppose that I am just used to my name being quite long, but, thankfully, my friend a and family have come up with nicknames along the years. Besides the silly ones like Rainbow or Flashy, I actually have a couple good nicknames. My parents and all of my other kin call me by Ka'ehu and my close friends have taken a liking to calling me by Mea, though, I consider everyone in my village friends, so I mostly called Mea, but I still introduce myself as Ka'ehu Mea and my full first name is used in more formal ways. I remember when I was younger, I always knew when I was about to get into trouble or her a stern talking to because my parents would call to my using Ka'ehu Mea, instead of just Ka'ehu. But, that didn't happen often because I soon gor to realize that getting into trouble is not fun, I got much better at listening to my parents as I got older and matured more.

do you have any hobbies, besides making leis?

Well, there are many things I enjoy doing such as swimming, beach volley ball, painting and climbing, but I don't think I am committed to any of my likes enough to call them hobbies. But, I love climbing high up trees or out onto large cliffs and seeing the ocean stretch out before me. There's nothing like feeling like you're on top of the world.

we all know your favourite summer activity, how about favourite summer drink?

I have always had a soft spot for pineapples. Pineapple anything, really! I love eating the fruit, fresh and cut up into little cubes and cooled in the fridge to keep the heat away in summer and pineapple candies to crunch on and bring back sweet memories of fresh pineapples when they are not yet ripe and pineapple juice, especially! Of course, I do live other drinks shy as water, milk, orange juice, lemonade and many other things, I basically lives everything expect for soft drink, I just can't stand the carbonated taste and how they feel on my tongue. But, if I had to pick one favourite, it would be fresh pineapple juice. I live to drink it and use a hollowed out pineapple as a cup and use a straw to get the sweet liquid. I do have a sweet tooth, especially for sweet fruits!

do you have a motto? if so, what is it? could you explain it?

Well, I suppose you could say that I do have a motto, but it's more of generalization of many different mottos or slogans. It is simply, kindness. I believe that kindness can change the world, kindness can make ugly things beautiful, kindness can fix any mistake and any act of kindness, not matter how small or how big, can have an impact the size of a crater, on someone's life. Kindness is the answers to this world's problems, everyone needs to realize this, I'm taking a step in the right direction and trying to get others to come along with me.

what is your favourite memory?

Ooo! I have so many amazing memories, from moments with my family, to encounters with kind strangers to time spent with my friends. But, my favourite memory would probably have to the first thunder and lightning storm I witnessed. I was very young, but this memory has stuck in my mind like glue. It was late at night and I was sleeping, as were my parents. It had been cloudy day and we were expecting a storm, but all I thought it was going to be was rain and some wind, not a full blown storm like the one it had been that night. I woke up to the loudest clap of thunder I have ever heard and the wind was raging, it shook the wood boards of our hut and they creaked from the wind that pressed relentlestly against them. I had scampered to my parents after the first lightning bolt pierced through the dark sky and illuminated the night, making large shadows crawl across the floor behind the flash of white light. I woke my father and he took me to a window and, as I hid my face in his fur, he spoke calming words to me. He explained that storms had to happen, or else the tress wouldn't grow due to lack of water and we would run out of food. Then, he got my to watch the rain, how the pelting droplets hit the palm tree leaves and dripled off the leaves, creating a shower of water for the roots of the trees. Then he pointed at the sky, just as a rumbled of thunder shook my world. He told me that the thunder was supposed to be loud donut would wake us up and I was curious now, my fear forgotten, I asked why. He said that the thunder woke us so we could see the phenomenon that was lightning strikes. Then, a flash of lightning struck and we watched with squinted eyes as it crawled down the sky with little tendrils of electricity. I was mesmerized. Then, fear struck me again and I had wailed, "What happens if the lighting hits the village!" And he had told me to count the time between lightning strikes and that number was how many kilometres away the lightning was. It was very far away, somewhere over the ocean, I was extremely relieved mad we stayed up and watched the storm until I fell asleep. That is my favourite memory because it taught me to not be afraid of everything and I have kept that with me every since.

do you have any siblings?

No, I'm afraid not. Though, I am not sure if I should be either happy or sad due to this, I have heard many good and bad stories of siblings encounters and some are adorable and others are completely terrifying. But, I can't really say I've missed out on anything because I have my two best friends whom I've known since I was very young, I can't remember a time without them, that's how long I've known them. Their names are Tabitha and Kebi, but Kebi and I just call Tabitha Tabi. I spend most of my time with them, especially at the beach because we all love the water, the two of them more than I because they have physical qualities that make them accustomed to swimming and the water, in general. We often sit in the sun, relax and drink our favourite drinks. Mine is pineapple juice - of course! - Tabi's is Mango - she loves anything Mango - and Kebi's is coconut. It's some of the best moments of my life. Sitting on the hot sand with the sun shining down on us and the cool drink refreshing us and keeping us cool, then, when we get too hot, we race down to the water and splash through the salt water waves.

( extras )
number one;; art of her making leis
number two;; her interview
number three;; art of her with Tabitha and Kebi

*** both Tabitha and Kebi belong to me. Kebi is a character that I made/created and Tabitha is part of the CS adoptables Lykaios

all art is by me
Last edited by paper planets on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 15 times in total.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Fri May 19, 2017 3:31 pm

res!!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaidaft » Fri May 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Username:
Name:
mark uvu

About Me wrote:

Female
A Complete Dork
Artistic
Friendly
I love k-pop if you wanna
talk about groups
and biases, my DMs are open! :3

I love danganronpa + BTS.

A little Hello wrote:

I'm Cursed at the Heart, but feel free to call me Cursed or Kai!
Im a nerd who is obsessed with anime(Danganronpa, Fairy Tail),
Drawing, K-pop(BTS, GOT7, SEVENTEEN, Block B, +more),
and Books(Wings of Fire, Cursed, Daughter of Smoke and Bone)
I enjoy roleplays, so if you would like, send one over (1x1 are good ;3)
Kaidaft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me