Re: A Curious Traveler... [Day6]

Postby hamkid » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:48 am

Username & ID: hamkid + 299978
Chicoon participating: Prismacolor

Prompt:

Prisma took no time gobbling down some of the fruit they were offered, that's for sure. The potionmaker surely raised their curiosity by a mile or two, though, so they also didn't hesitate to ask Eyes any questions. There were a lot to ask, after all.

"—Hi Jones!! Hey Lefty!! Hello Wraps, and you two too, Kaleb and Sly!!! Um— I'm a little curious, when did you get those... Um... Extra eyes? Those areas of your body that they're attatched to doesn't really look the same as the rest of your body, why and when did they end up like that? How long have they been around? Have you ever met anyone else? who also has a bunch of eyeballs all over their body? Can you see out of their eyes? Are they friendly?? And most importantly, even if I'm not gonna drink this new bottle, does it STILL taste like banana????"

codeword:Askeyesanything
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:39 pm

Username & ID: GreyScale 862594
Chicoon participating (link): Edith

Prompt:

Edith listened closely as the chicoon introduced themself and their many limbs? Companions?
Edith eyed the bowl of fruit that was then set on the counter in front if her. Was it even safe to eat? It probably was but when deep in an ancient maze it's not bad to doubt it's quality.
Her thought were interrupted when eyes offered to answer any question she may have about himself or the maze. There were so many questions she could ask. Why set up a shop down here? How do I get out? Who built this maze? But there was one question Edith just had to know the answer to. It was a slightly selfish question, but a necessary one.

"Is there a public bathroom down here?"

╔═════════════════════════╗
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
❈ grey // she/they// pms open ❈
my TH | listening to this song on repeat

╚═════════════════════════╝
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loxosceles » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:14 pm

Username & ID: Loxosceles 944066
Chicoon participating: Cayde

Prompt:

Cayde’s head was spinning from everything he had witnessed and everything he was… currently witnessing. He settled down and took a fruit for himself and Jessie. Eventually, he straightened himself out enough to take up Eyes’ offer.

“What… is this place? Where did it come from?” Cayde asked.

“Bao baao bo?” Jessie asked.

“Yeah that too- and how exactly did you meet… Lefty and Jones and... the others? Are they... Part of you?” He made uncertain eye contact with Lefty. Jessie waved at the parasites.

“Bao ba ba bao bo?” Jessie asked Lefty.

Cayde munched on his fruit while thinking of other questions, letting Jessie take over the interrogation for a little bit. Glancing back at the arch they came from, he remembered another thing to ask about.

“Those runes I've been seeing… What do they mean?”

ImageImageImage
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:18 pm

Username & ID: shadedk9 652370
Chicoon participating (link): Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4696423 Honeydew

Prompt:

Honeydew leaned forward to look at every aspect of this... strange chicoon. "It's uh.. very nice to meet you all!". They hesitated for a moment while thinking. "How long have you all uhm... been together? er.. well. like. stuck to each other?". They stumbled over their words and plonked their butt down on the ground. "If i may ask actually... whats with this maze? why was there grass? and sigils on the walls". They hesitated again. The words were all coming out so fast. "What is this maze." The chicoon hesitated for a moment. "Uh.. if you happen to know obviously. If not thats okay. sorry for all the questions". Honeydew itched their leg with their other leg and flapped their wings frantically.

124 words

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:28 pm

Username & ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Chicoon participating (link): Sara

Prompt:

Sara nods when Eyes guesses she's confused about the maze. It's true, they do have several questions, even if the main mystery- to Sara, at least- has just been solved. She smiles and sits on the pillow Eyes indicates, and waves back at Lefty. "It is nice to meet you!" Sara says after the introductions are finished. "My name is Sara! I do have some questions, to start I was wondering what those symbols on that archway mean?" They have been wondering about the strange symbols they have been seeing around the maze for awhile now, and figure that since Eyes's shop is near the archway, he might be able to tell them what those ones mean, at least. "Also, what is it like running a shop in here?"

Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HallowMoon » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:53 pm

Username & ID: HallowMoon - 1027299
Chicoon participating: Onyx

Prompt:

Onyx would rest his hind on the pillow, grabbing a small fruit from the basket. “Well it’s nice to meet you Eyes, and everyone else.” Onyx takes a small bite from the fruit, thinking for a moment. “May I ask why you are called Eyes? I do apologize if this to personal and you wouldn’t want to answer.” There was a moment of silence before Onyx’s next question, “Why’d you decide to setup shop here within the maze, also how much do you know about this maze for instance does the maze have an exit, or do the halls of the maze just go on forever?” Onyx would finish off the fruit he held, he’d sigh. “Those are all the questions I’ve got for now, it’s honestly just relieving to know that I’m not alone here.”
[136 Words]

HallowMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:54 pm

Username & ID: imabanditø 908562
Chicoon participating (link): montgomery

Prompt:

montgomery agreed with the strange chicoon - the maze definitely confused him! he was glad that he knew a lot about it; hopefully he could help montgomery find the exit. “i have lots of questions, uh-“ as he was about to ask his first one, he was startled as he was given a seat and some snacks. though, he didn’t plan on taking any, as he didn’t really fully trust this chicoon. as eyes began introducing everyone, montgomery thought of more and more questions - but he refrained himself from asking too many. “um.. do you know how to get to the exit of the maze? also, do you know what the weird runes mean? i keep seeing them everywhere…” [120 words]

— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stellulite » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:58 pm

Username & ID: stellulite 666555
Chicoon participating (link): Clover

Prompt:

Clover began to relax as she realized that the potion she drank previously did no harm to her. In fact, she felt calm and the potion itself was pretty refreshing. She was exhausted after running through and exploring the maze. After hearing Eyes introduction, she responded, “I appreciate your kindness, and it was very nice to meet a friendly face while being in such a strange place”. She reached for a bright red fruit, happily taking a bite. “So,” she wiped the juice from mouth, “Since you’re open to questions, I have a few” she smiled. “For starters, how did you end up here? I know you’re different looking from the others, but what ended up bringing you to such a place? Don’t tell me others are afraid of you! You seem very kind. Also, if you have such a lovely shop with lots of wares, what makes you stay when you mention not many come around? One last thing, your parasites are all very cool. They seem to have very distinct personalities! Do you have a favorite?” She sat the fruit down, waiting patiently for his response.
Word count: 188
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
♡ skye | they/them | th
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
1:02 ───♡─────── 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:10 pm

Username & ID: rainbowpanda101 & 116794
Chicoon participating (link): Max

Prompt:

Max plopped himself onto the pillow, glad to finally have a moment to rest. He had originally thought that this maze would be fun, but it had turned out to be an awfully strange experience. His stomach growled at the sight of the fruit, so he gingerly reached forward and plucked a very bright red apple from the bowl. He took a few bites as Eyes introduce himself and the rather odd things on his body that had their own eyes and mouths. "My name's Max," he replied. "And you're right, this maze has been confusing. Normally, I enjoy mazes. This one seems kind of strange. There is a way out, right? You say you've been here for a while, so I hope that means you're not trapped in here?" [word count: 130]

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
XXXXXXXXXX

female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOPXXXFURSONAXXXTOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈☔🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
XXXXXXXXXX

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space oddity » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:06 pm

Username & ID: space oddity/17099
Chicoon participating (link): Petrify

Prompt:

Petrify relaxed after realizing the potion did not put her in a coma…or worse—give her a bright, pink nose! The purple potion actually tasted quite sweet. It almost tasted like a refreshing grape. She glanced back up as the disfigured Chicoon introduced himself as Eyes. As she stuffed her cheeks full of the fruit that was kindly offered by Eyes, she listened as the other parts of his body were being introduced as well. She almost choked on the fruit as she took in the various blinking eyes and deformed appendages. “I…” Words were caught in her throat for a brief second, before she gathered her courage and said, “I’m Petrify. It’s, uh, it’s nice to meet all of you.” When Eyes leaned over the counter and joked about meeting Kaleb and Sly, who were on his legs. Petrify’s cheeks went red, and she let out a huffy laugh. She was indeed overwhelmed, but she did not want this strange Chicoon to see her as weak. She had a million questions about the maze, why he looked like this, and what it all meant. Petrify did not know where to begin. “What is this place?” She slowly asked, meeting his eyes (or at least the ones on his head). “Also, not to be rude, but are you like me..? Are you a Chicoon?” She bit her lip, before adding, “What happened to you?”

[234]

ImageImage
      --i will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.
      -------------------------------- adult ◦ she/her ◦ intj ◦ dog enthusiast
      icon by genba
space oddity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me