Re: A Curious Traveler... [Day5]

Postby Caeleesi » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:48 am

Username & ID: Caeleesi / 309551
Chicoon participating (link): Neviah
Bottle choice (choose one): swirling purple

Prompt:

Neviah was awe-struck. She had never seen such an interesting-looking chicoon before, let alone one who was running a... potion stand? She stepped up to his little table of potions and offered the chicoon a little smile.
"Hi, uhm... I'm Neviah. It's nice to meet you. Also- I thought I was chasing you??" She laughed a little.
"And you're right, I am feeling a bit thirsty after all of that, thank you. I think I'll choose... this one!" She pointed at the swirling purple potion, before leaning forward to pick it up and swish it around a little.
"Well... bottoms up!"
She raised it to her lips and began drinking, then set it back down when she was finished. Now to find out what happens!

codeword:potionsday
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinerious » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:09 am

Username & ID: cinerious 242408
Chicoon participating (link): Bow
Bottle choice (choose one): branching yellow

Prompt:
    Bow cries out in surprise, looking up to see the hand-eye had returned, and this time it looked like it was attached to someone!! Fascinating!! Following the -not-tail, his eyes land on, well, all the eyes! Companion sticks his head out of the backpack to investigate and his eyes widen in fright. Too many eyes!!!

Bow saunters forward, thinking about how parched the chase and fright had made him, and investigated each bottle individually, determining that the golden swirling sunshine in a bottle was the most appealing to him. Clutching it in his hand, he uncorks it, letting it swirl around a moment. He lifts it to his nose and the scent of sunflowers and lemons is what greets him. Smiling a bit, he takes a gulp and offers it to Companion, who also takes a sip.

After the liquid is gone, Bow hands the empty bottle back tp the chicoon, not able to stop staring at the hand-eye-tail thing...
[ 160 ]

★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cribunni » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:21 am

Username & ID: cribunni + 630267
Chicoon participating: JT!
Bottle choice: swirling purple!

Prompt:

JT, enraptured by the pulsating symbols, jumped in surprise at the booming voice beyond the archway. His heart beat out of his chest as he slowly turned toward the voice, lamp light flooding the shadows to reveal.. oh.
Sure enough, the blue hand had belonged to a chicoon. Albeit strange, a chicoon nonetheless.
"Greetings friend!" cried the chicoon, much more cheerfully than JT expected.
"Er.. hello there.."
"I don't get a lot of shoppers all the way out here, but a customer is a customer!" JT nodded, laughing awkwardly as the chicoon rummaged behind a makeshift stone counter.
"I've seen you struggling, you were awfully hard to keep up with, kept running off down some hallway, but i'm glad you finally ended up here!"
They reappeared with 4 long-necked potion bottles bundled in their arms, a wicked grin across their face. They lined the bottles up on the counter, throwing a sweeping gesture with their arm.
"You seem awfully out of it though, so I'll give you a drink... my own home recipe!"
Jt stepped forward gingerly, tilting his head as he examined the strange concoctions.
"They all do something different... but I'll only tell you what they do after you choose one!"
"They.. do something? That sounds.. dangerous."
"No worries my green friend, you'll be just fine. So.. what'll it be?"
JT's gaze swept anxiously between the four bottles. They all looked different and rather unsafe for consumption.
"I guess.. that swirly purple one."
"Excellent choice," they crooned.
[ 250 ]

Last edited by cribunni on Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATT !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:37 am

Username & ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Chicoon participating (link): Sara
Bottle choice (choose one): bubbling red

Prompt:

Sara is surprised when she suddenly hears a voice, but she smiles when she sees the lantern flicker on and reveal a Chicoon. "Greetings!" They reply happily, noticing the Chicoon's tail was the blue hand they saw earlier. So this is who she was looking for! How exciting, they actually succeeded in finding the source of the blue light... Or rather, he found them, Sara supposes. Regardless, she's very happy to have solved the mystery of the blue light, and listens curiously as the Chicoon explains about his shop. "Oh, thank you very much!" Sara says when he offers them one of the homemade drinks on the counter. She looks at the four options, one is green and glows, one is yellow and has what looks like branches in it, the third is purple and constantly swirling around, and the final one is very bubbly and red. It is a difficult choice; they are curious about all four of the drinks. However, she decides on the bubbly red one. "I would like the red one please!" They say, excited to learn about what the drinks do.

Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:05 am

Username & ID: case 108699
Chicoon participating: Everett
Bottle choice (choose one): swirling purple

Prompt:

Everett’s mouth hung open as they stared at the creature in front of them. The creature definitely resembled a Chicoon, but seemed to have an eye on nearly every appendage. Eventually, Everett shook their head. The Chicoon like creature must think Everett was extremely rude — staring intensely. Everett’s eyes darted toward the potions on the stone counter. They put their head on the table, staring directly into the glasses. The creature said something about drinking the contents of the table. Everett’s choice was based entirely on which bottle looked the most appetizing. “I am going to pick the swirling purple potion,” Everett exclaimed. “Will you tell me what this bottle does now?”

she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:25 am

Username & ID: Ki-san 1025193
Chicoon participating (link): Burst

Prompt:

Hearing the voice come from pass the archway, Burst cautiously entered the room after hearing a click sound and light revealing a chicoon. They hesitantly moved closer as the chicoon spoke to them. Finally seeing the little blue creature, Burst was actually surprised that it had turned out to be a tail after all. Sitting down to rest a bit, he listened to the chicoon talk about how they were hard to keep up with at times. Burst chuckled lightly, “Ah sorry about that. But hey at least I finally made it to your Shop?” He questioned if this was actually a shop or not. The chicoon in front of him didn’t seem to answer if it was or wasn’t. Instead he offered one of his drinks he had put on the counter top a bit ago.

Burst looked at the drinks and blinked. Was he really okay with letting me drink one for free?, he padded up to the counter and looked at each one closely. Each one seemed very..unique. Looking at the chicoon, who smiled as waiting for him, then said he would tell him what the drink did once he chose which one they wanted. Burst shrugged his shoulders, “Alright, I’ll be picking the red one.” He plucked it off the counter and looked at it. What could go wrong..right?

{word count:225}
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:40 am

Username & ID: -aeris + 800027
Chicoon participating (link): Winter

Prompt:

Winter stared at the chicoon suspiciously, and while he agrees that his species were a mysterious one, the fact that this 'chicoon' in front of him appeared out of no one sent chills down his spine. A sudden thought occurred to him as he glanced over at the drinks - 'wait, was he the wisp I've been looking around for? but he said that 'he' was the one chasing me, so perhaps not...' he thought to himself before grabbing the red drink and giving it a sniff. Winter thought it'd be boiling since it was bubbling but maybe not. 'So, what does this do?' [103]

My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:50 am

Username & ID: shadedk9 652370
Chicoon participating (link): Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4696423 Honeydew
Bottle choice (choose one): glowing green

Prompt:

Honeydew held their breath for a moment. The chicoon in front of them seemed... friendly. They began to relax as they moved forward to the different potions. they bubbled and swirled in strange ways. They looked... odd. But they couldn't be dangerous right? This chicoon seemed friendly and like he meant well. Honeydew wondered if these were all an act and just something for show. It'd fit the feeling of this maze after all. Maybe they were just fruit juice with edible glitter in them. "Uh... how about the green one?" Honeydew asked. They held out their paw and waited to be handed the vial.

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:27 am

Username & ID: Zentropy + 75749
Chicoon participating (link): Sakura
Bottle choice (choose one): glowing green

Prompt:

When the light flickers on, Sakura can’t help but jump slightly. She is exhausted from running and is anxious about the whole thing. Though these feelings slowly fade as her eyes adjust to the sudden change and her breathing slows down a tad. She chose to enter the doorway in hopes of finding something not so maze like, and well, her wish came true for she now is face to face with the strangest looking chicoon Sakura has ever seen. The chicoon’s eye is way too low, and upon closer inspection she realizes that it is where his ear should be! The stranger produces four bottles of mysterious liquid with his three limbs while Sakura tries her best not to stare.
" I dont get a lot of shoppers all the way out here, but a customer is a customer!" He hums, turning his other eye towards you to reveal a Pewter colored iris. This eye looked like a normal chicoon eye -maybe one of the more uncommon colors, but chicoon nonetheless. "I've seen you struggling, you were awfully hard to keep up with, kept running off down some hallway, but i'm glad you finally ended up here!" He grins "You seem awfully out of it though, so I'll give you a drink... my own home recipe!"

Sakura steps forward to look at the bottles, distrustful of strangers offering even stranger drinks. Despite his bizarre appearance, she is beginning to relax in the shop. It must be because he is the first friendly face she has seen in this maze, and he seems rather lonely himself. The first bottle is a phosphorescent blue-green color and is the fullest of all of them. The next bottle holds a shimmering, viscous, liquid that looks like it could be real gold. The third drink is a vibrant purple, and the last drink is a bubbling red liquid that thankfully does not look like blood.

After looking at each one, she makes her decision and taps her paw in front of the glowing bottle. The shopkeeper gives her a smile…
(250 words)

Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeyoCoyoteHere » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:07 pm

Username & ID: HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822
Chicoon participating Pandora

Prompt:

Bottle choice: swirling purple,

A Booming voice echos through the archway, "Greetings friend!" With a soft click a lantern flickers on revealing a.... Chicoon? He almost looks like a chicoon, but something about him feels off. It could be the way his green arm bends, maybe its the way his smile seems detached form his jaw, or... it could be the eyeball marking on his short ear... But hold on... that's a real eye! The blue hand is revealed to actually be a tail after all, the eyeball gleaming at you happily after catching your attention.
" I dont get a lot of shoppers all the way out here, but a customer is a customer!" He hums, turning his other eye towards you to reveal a Pewter colored iris. This eye looked like a normal chicoon eye -maybe one of the more uncommon colors, but chicoon nonetheless. "I've seen you struggling, you were awfully hard to keep up with, kept running off down some hallway, but i'm glad you finally ended up here!" He grins "You seem awfully out of it though, so I'll give you a drink... my own home recipe!" he chuckled, the blue tail-hand tapping each of the four glasses on the stone counter the chicoon was leaning on. "They all do something different... but I'll only tell you what they do after you choose one!

An inky purple pizazzy potion swirls and catches Pandora's eye, she stares, ignoring the chicoon as it almost hypnotizes her COMPLETELY! When she snaps out of it she looks at the chicoon
She listens until the chicoon is done talking

“Hmm” pandora gently rubs her chin,

“Perhaps this?” Pandora looks at the yellow potion but shakes her head,
Shes not sure yet WHAT potion she wants, or what even to choose

“M-Maybe the green?!” she huffs softly and squints at it, grumbling softly, and shaking her head

“N-N The red then!” she hops to it, but even then the glow of the purple is so drawing, shes almost afraid to choose it

glowing green, branching yellow, swirling purple, bubbling red
She states to herself sighing

“MMMmmmmmm” Pandora finally decides

“Purple” she gently pulls up the potion

[136]

Yote| She/Her| Prehistoric -
DM's are always welcome
TH
Commissions: OPEN |
Art Trades: Ask |
Requests: Closed