Re: A Curious Traveler... [Day5]

Postby PrincessAlexis » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:18 am

Username & ID: PrincessAlexis #19227
Chicoon participating (link): Aztec
Bottle choice (choose one): Glowing Green

Prompt:

After Aztec makes his way through the creepy door, he hears a voice calling out. A voice that sounds... welcoming?! How unexpected, considering the circumstances. He makes his way through the archway, eyes narrowed in suspicion, and approaches the figure. It appears to be a Chicoon but something is really off about him. Sure, he's like a pirate with an eyepatch but there's an eye on his ear and his tail looks like a hand, he's like a science experiment gone bad somehow...

Aztec feels a bit nervous in his presence, but remembers the horrible door and wonders if this being is who constructed it. If so, he better stay on their good side. He offered Aztec a drink, claiming that it would have some mysterious effects on him that would only be revealed after he had chosen. This made him a bit uneasy, but he wasn't in a place to turn down the offer. Worse comes to worse, he could accidentally 'spill' the drink onto the floor if he had to. But taking a closer look, some appeared pretty good. There was a swirling purple one he rather liked, but he eventually decided on the glowing green. It was such a bright green that it reminded him of his own eyes and flame, and that had to be a good sign... right?

codeword:potionsday

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -roadkill-69- » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:45 am

Username & ID: -roadkill-69- 825808
Chicoon participating (link): Qory
Bottle choice (choose one): glowing green

Prompt:

He hovers by the door for a minute, trying to gather the courage to go through. What could possible await behind the door? Some scary monster, a bottomless pit? Or maybe... treasure. Qory pushes the door open, and peers around it only to be met with.. darkness?

A Booming voice echos through the archway, "Greetings friend!" With a soft click a lantern flickers on revealing a.... Chicoon? He almost looks like a chicoon, but something about him feels off. It could be the way his green arm bends, maybe its the way his smile seems detached form his jaw, or... it could be the eyeball marking on his short ear... But hold on... that's a real eye! The blue hand is revealed to actually be a tail after all, the eyeball gleaming at you happily after catching your attention.
" I dont get a lot of shoppers all the way out here, but a customer is a customer!" He hums, turning his other eye towards you to reveal a Pewter colored iris. This eye looked like a normal chicoon eye -maybe one of the more uncommon colors, but chicoon nonetheless. "I've seen you struggling, you were awfully hard to keep up with, kept running off down some hallway, but i'm glad you finally ended up here!" He grins "You seem awfully out of it though, so I'll give you a drink... my own home recipe!" he chuckled, the blue tail-hand tapping each of the four glasses on the stone counter the chicoon was leaning on. "They all do something different... but I'll only tell you what they do after you choose one!"

oh, another chicoon! Qory hesitates but,, he seems friendly. Maybe the potion will help him in his quest! Finding no reason to distrust this new strange chicoon, he contemplates the potions. Before him the bubble and glow, and overall seem like Theye'd be rather unpleasant to consume. Welp, on the the obvious choice! Green! Like him. Can't go wrong with that. Qory shrugs and point to the glowing green one.

118 words

-roadkill-69-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space oddity » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:48 am

Username & ID: space oddity/17099
Chicoon participating (link): Petrify
Bottle choice (choose one): swirling purple

Prompt:

Petrify came to a screeching halt as soon as she heard a booming voice echo down the hall of the maze. With a tilt of her head, she bounded forward until she came upon a tall archway. A lantern clicked on, and she looked over at what appeared to be a Chicoon, but upon closer inspection, she noticed something strange. Is that an eyeball on his ear? Petrify’s eyes widened in fascination as it began to move. Once her curiosity died down, she began to notice other remarkable features on this Chicoon, such as a peculiar, blue hand which was actually his tail. The stranger began to talk. He was friendly, and although his appearance was unusual, Petrify felt safe. He then offered her a choice between several bottles, explaining how they all do something different. “Huh, okay.” She muttered, glancing down at the four options, “I like purple, so I’ll choose that one.” She pointed to the swirling purple concoction, which shimmered under the moonlight.

[166]

ImageImage
      --i will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.
      -------------------------------- adult ◦ she/her ◦ intj ◦ dog enthusiast
      icon by genba
space oddity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyBeam » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:52 am

Username & ID: BunnyBeam + 832349
Chicoon participating (link): Happy
Bottle choice (choose one): bubbling red

Prompt:

Going further through the archway, Happy finds himself greeted by some other creature, probably a chicoon. Something about the other chicoon feels a bit.. unsettling? The other chicoon offers Happy a drink. “So, eh, what are these drinks anyway?” Happy asks a bit insecurily. He doesn’t wanna scream that he can’t see, but he also does not just want to pick a random drink from a stranger. “That I can not say, but look at the different colors, aren’t they nice?” The other chicoon asks. Welp, no way to go about this without admitting that Happy went through this maze without seeing anything. “Well, kind creature, I eh,” a little pause falls, Happy does not like to speak about his disability. “I can’t see that well, could you perhaps tell me which one is which color?” He asks the stranger. “I have glowing green, branching yellow, swirling purple or bubbling red. Which one will you chose?” The strange chicoon answers. What a difficult choice. “Bubbles sound nice I guess. Could I accept the bubbling red one please?” Happy asks while he waits for the drink to be given to him. “Thank you!” And he gulps it down in one go, he was quite thirsty.

Bunny - adult - 24/7 tired - art
ToyHouse

BunnyBeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:06 am

Username & ID: Cr0wz 971822
Chicoon participating (link): Whisper
Bottle choice (choose one): glowing green

Prompt:

Whisper jumped back with a little yelp, pulling her wings over her face. She slowly pulled them down to look at the stranger as they spoke.

"I uh.... sorry you startled me there..." She shook off, trying to calm her nerves. This was the first chicoon she had encountered since she had entered the maze. Why did they have to be so... scary? She watched them in silence as they continued talking to her. She was only half paying attention. She was too focused on trying to figure out what was going on with this mysterious stranger. All the eyes and weirdly bendy limbs. It was honestly giving her the creeps. Her eyes snapped up to their face when they stopped talking, expecting her to answer.

"Oh.. for me? um well..." she hesitated, not too sure if she should take weird drinks from strangers. They didn't seem mean though... Hesitantly she agreed. "Ill have the green one... thank you..."

Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:23 am

Username & ID: hamkid + 299978
Chicoon participating: Prismacolor
Bottle choice (choose one): Branching Yellow

Prompt:

"WAH— oh!" Just another chicoon and NOT a malevolent entity from another dimension. Well, that's good news. Prismacolor doesn't have a clue on what's going on with his tail, or ear, or arm, or anything. They'd never seen any other chicoons like that. There's a first time for everything, they guess. Well, he seems friendly enough...

Prismacolor surveyed the potions carefully, admiring their vibrant colors. "Yeah, I guess I'm a bit thirsty after doing nothing but running and worrying... Thank you! I pick... This one," they grinned, picking up the Branching Yellow pattern. "It doesn't happen to give you an energy boost, does it?" Prisma hopes that it tastes like bananas as well. They could really go for an energy-boosting banana not-smoothie right about now.

hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zigzagoon » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:08 am

Username & ID: Zigzagoon 97981
Chicoon participating (link): Haunt

Prompt:

Haunt was very surprised by this turn of events. One moment they're walking around this crazy maze alone, in silence, and the next they've bumped into this (slight crazy) chicoon! Not to mention he seemed to have some rather crazy looking body parts - not that Haunt was one to judge, but they did note the various extra eyes that were now staring at them.

Not being a chicoon of many words, they probably seemed quite rude. But honestly, they were fairly started at being offered a mystery beverage from a mystery chicoon. Could they say no ? At least this guy wasn't as scary as his tail had made him seem.

Nodding reluctantly, they motioned to the table. "I'll accept one of your drinks... the purple one please."

Hopefully going along would mean they would find out more about this crazy maze.

════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:08 am

Username & ID: Ottercola [111526]
Chicoon participating : Boo
Bottle choice (choose one): Bubbling red

Prompt:

The heavy door throws itself open as a strange chicoon's booming voice throws Boo spiraling backwards. Shaking and brushing himself off, Boo head through the door to meet the...chicoon? Boo eyes him wearily. He guesses its a chicoon. He looks like one but...not. Boo stares at him for awhile before shaking his head. " Ah sorry I didnt mean to uh...stare." Boo walks closer to the table holding the stange bottles, keeping an eye on the odd chicoon out of the corner of his eye. "You just...want me to drink one?" he questioned at the insisting chicoon. Never one to back down from a challenge Boo bravely grabs the red flask and swirls it in his paw. "Red is my favorite color...well bottoms up?" He said this a bit awkwardly as he chugged the bottle. He wiped his mouth, it had a really odd taste but he managed to keep it down. "Now what?"

▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:20 am

Username & ID: .henloimmabirb. + 778953
Chicoon participating (link): Gizmo

Prompt:

Gizmo stepped backwards in surprise at the booming voice, he looked ahead at the Chicoon in shock. Although how he felt in the moment didn't last, as he now was in amazement at this new...friend! With a new found courage, Gizmo walked further inside as he then notices the familiar eye. Seeing how it wasn't a monster after all was relieving, he smiled and waved a paw to the tail before turning his attention to the Chicoon. "Hello! That tail of yours had me fooled, it never crossed my mind that it could've been a tail..." He tilts his head curiously as he listens, he laughs lightly. "Heh, this maze is a crazy one. I feel like I've run in circles a few times...have to admit though, it's nice seeing another Chicoon after what feels like so long!" He honks happily, his wings flapped gently before his attention is turned to the table between them. The colors catch his eye and he is soon resting his head on the table watching all the colors in front of him.
"Interesting..." Gizmo thought, he was very curious as to what these mysterious potions did. He had a few guesses, maybe they would grant him limitless stamina to finish the maze! Or something even better than that, the only way to know would be to drink one of them. "I'll take...the purple one!"

Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:45 am

Username & ID: sweathie 703858
Chicoon participating (link): sweaty
Bottle choice (choose one): branching yellow (of course)

Prompt:

Sweaty cautiously paces towards the potions, staring at each of them...
"Is... are they free?" he asks, staring into the glowing green potion, his eyes wide. The chicoon potion seller only stared at him, waiting for him to pick a potion.
"I'll assume they're free," he says, "but if you try to charge me after I drink this, we're going to have a problem."
Slowly, he picks up the branching yellow potion, swirling it around in the glass bottle. He pulls the cork out with his teeth and looks down into the liquid.
"Cheers," he says, gesturing the potion towards the chicoon across from him, and downs it in one big swig.
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist