Re: A Curious Traveler... [Day4]

Postby Beezhivez » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:14 pm

Username & ID: Beezhivez + 1048050
Chicoon participating: Fervour (Character Creation Booth Chiccoon - Unapproved!)

Prompt: The maze continues to seem endless, you are becoming irritated by the endless halls. You hear or see something again and you give chase once more, this time you spot a flexible arm and a hand with long, spindly fingers, the arm moves as a tail should, and in the palm of the hand is an eyeball staring straight at you. but the hand disappears around the corner. you turn the corner and spot an archway decorated with runes. Investigate the runes and archway, describe your chase, theorize what the hand might be/belong to, and/or describe how your chicoon feels about everything so far.

Fervour was already on edge, Frenzi having to calm them down every so often, keeping an ear out for the both of them just in case. The maze was confusing, with twisting halls, strange runes, and several collapsed walls with dead ends. This was getting on the daredevil's nerves, and they usually had a temper of steel!

Jolting at the sound of scampering, Fervour turned to see an eye, iris a blazing red staring them down. They froze for a moment, watching as it turned a corner before coming to their senses. Someone, or something, was here! And it was watching them! They didn't care about the stories right now, they wanted to get to the bottom of this!

"HEY! HEY, GET BACK HERE!" They yelled, taking off after the figure with a fury in their heart. They've been on this whole wild goosechase and now the person who's been messing with them was running away! Their paws thundered under themself, racing down the long hallway to skid around the corner, glaring. "HEY! DON'T YOU R-un.. away.." Their voice stuttered to a stop as they faced the room, eyes wide. They were sure the thing that was running away turned this corner, but there was nothing there!

Catching their breath, they slowly walked into the room, eyes settling on the grand archway covered in carvings. It towered above them, like some sort of grand entrance, but they didn't see any openings behind it. They growled, sitting in the room with ears turned back and a scowl on their face. Great, now they were stuck, so caught up in their anger they didn't pay attention to where they turned. Now they needed to find a way out.

codeword:eyesyouwearily
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

bB
bE
bE
bZ
bH
bI
bV
bE
bZ

bbbbImage

bbbbbbbTHIS CREEPING, SEEPING, SICKLY, SWEEPING

⛈ Bee or Beezhivez
⛈ Any Neopronouns
⛈ Nonbinary
⛈ Artist
⛈ Writer

I promise I'm not scary, please interact! :]

bbbbImage
bbbbPAIN AND HEARTACHE . . .

Beezhivez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -roadkill-69- » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:24 pm

Username & ID: -roadkill-69- 825808
Chicoon participating (link):Qory

Prompt:

discover a unique ... door?

Qory spent hours wondering the maze, never quite tiering. To pass the time, he came up with wonderous stories for himself about the chicoons who so bravely came before him in this maze. He dreamt of the wonders which MUST await him at the end, and the treasure and fame he will achieve. And he did his best to stave back the creeping fear from the thought that no one else had made it out before him.
Left, right, left, he followed the twists and turns, occasionally hitting dead ends and retracting steps. suddenly, he stopped; something new! A huge door stood before him, ornate and glorious, strikingly different from the blank walls surrounding him.

115 words

-roadkill-69-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:58 pm

Username & ID: imabanditø 908562
Chicoon participating (link): montgomery

Prompt:

montgomery was right - there was someone else alongside him. he didn’t know how to feel - relieved? scared? both? then, he saw the arm. ‘i should definitely be scared,’ he thought. he nearly decided on turning around and seeing if he could exit the way he came, but his curiosity got the best of him and he settled on continuing. turning the corner, he saw an archway, but no sight of the arm.. tail….. thing. the maybe-a-chicoon? he wasn’t sure what it was, but he definitely didn’t see it. regardless, he walked towards the archway, observing the runes as he went. he couldn’t tell what they meant, but they looked like what was written on the sign he found at a dead end! when he arrived in front of the arch, montgomery paused for a moment to catch his breath. hopefully he didn’t run into that creepy eyeball hand again. [108 words]

— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FatalCollapse » Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:15 pm

Username & ID: FatalCollapse + 852442
Chicoon participating (link):Nox

Prompt:

Hopelessly lost, the little whelp began to wounder the never ending corridors once again. Worry plagued his mind and intrusive thoughts raced threw his brain. What if he didn't get out of here? Will they send in a rescue team? He was walking slowly and dragging his tail before he snapped out of it and looked ahead of him. He spotted something which appeared to be an arm with long fingers. Nox raced up to it thinking it was another chicoon who maybe, just maybe, help him get out of there. As he got closer, the arm became more visible and he noticed a large eyeball sitting in the palm of the hand watching him. Nox quickly came to a stop terrified just as the arm darts around the corner. Nox fights off his nerves and slowly turns the corner, instead of the arm he sees a large door, it's archway decorated with runes. "Was that hand apart of a chicoon?" "Why did it lead me to this door?" Nox blurted allowed. [172]

╔════════════════════════╗
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ,

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ 🐱 👑 🐺
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ Image
‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎Image
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎‎ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
╚════════════════════════╝
FatalCollapse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HallowMoon » Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:37 pm

Username & ID: HallowMoon - 1027299
Chicoon participating: Onyx

Prompt:

Onyx continues to wander down the endless stone halls with only the occasional grass poking through the tiles for verity against the dull gray walls that surround him, suddenly an odd sound brakes the silence as it echoes down the halls gaining Onyx’s attention. He’d give chase running through twisting halls closing in to the source of the sound, turning the corner he’d see it a long spindly hand with an eye in the middle, Onyx could feel the red eye staring at him as it slipped out of sight. Unsure of what he saw he’d run after it only to stop in his tracks, standing above Onyx was a old stone archway with runes decorating the front, he’d stand in place trying to comprehend everything happening. What was that thing it’s movement was like that of a tail but it didn’t look like one, and what’s with this archway standing in front of him the runes that litter it’s surface confuse him, Onyx feels he should take this opportunity to rest who knows what else lurks within these ruins.
[181 words, my brain won’t allow more]

HallowMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seiku88 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:22 pm

Username & ID: seiku88 + 414623
Chicoon participating (link): Halki

Prompt:

Halki was getting tired from moving through these repetitive scenes. How many corners and corridors has he passed by?

While turning around at another corner, a blue, jelly-like arm appeared at the corner of his eyes.
At first, he thought that it was another one of those shadowy illusions. But this time, something felt a bit... off.
He felt a chill going down his spine when the eye on the blue arm stared at him intensely.

The staring continued for a few more seconds until the arm hastily retreated behind the corner.
He froze up in a place as he tried to comprehend what he just saw. It was real... but neither a chicoon nor any other species he knew.
Hesitation caught his feet, but he started chasing down the creature as it might be his only chance to escape.

When he looked around the corner, there was no trace of the arm. Instead, what he could see was an archway covered with runes.
His eyes widened as he examined the archway from apart. Did that arm come out of this archway? Is this archway some kind of portal?

Speculating what this archway might be made him feel less terrified about this maze, but he was still concerned about one thing.
Where did that blue arm go? [217/250]

═════════ ═════════
SEIKU | they/them
────────────────────
+9 CS Time
════════════════════
> TH | > Adopts Storage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
seiku88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaroonCookie » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:53 pm

Username & ID: MaroonCookie + 1014873
Chicoon participating (link): Stripe

Prompt:

Stripe freezes upon seeing an eye staring directly at them. Its bright red, and seems to be held in what looks like a hand, which itself kind of looks like a tail? It suddenly disappears behind a corner, and Stripe honks at it, a noise that means something like "Get back here!", before chasing after it. They run through several hallways, the eye always disappearing right as they step foot into the next corner. During the mad chase to catch up to it, they stumble over their paw, crashing to the ground. Wincing, they raise their head and realize they've stopped in front of a massive archway, decorated with oddly shaped runes. Their chase paused, they stand up and pad over to get a closer look at the structure. It towers over them, filling them with a sense of unease. The runes almost seem to glow in the dim lighting of the maze. Looking around and seeing no other way the eye could have gone, they walk through the archway.

hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... [Day5]

Postby bakuraas. » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:09 am

Username & ID: bakuraas. + 876991
Chicoon participating:Sylvestris
Bottle choice (choose one): branching yellow

Prompt: (111 words)

Sylvestris perked up, the hand! Or well, the tail. He supposed that was one mystery solved! He looked at the potions as they were introduced to him, home recipes huh? Certainly wouldn't be too much of a risk to take one then! They were all very interesting, but Sylvestris had a habit to lean towards whatever looked similar to a forest- and the branches in the yellow potion certainly fit the bill. The glowing green had been tempting of course, and so did the bubbling red, but then the thought about the last time he drank something glowing or bubbling... yes, after that unappreciated thought, he was going with the yellow.

codeword:potionsday
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:48 am

Username & ID: GreyScale 862594
Chicoon participating (link): Edith
Bottle choice (choose one): swirling purple

Prompt:

Edith slowly approached the large doorway. Her nerves nearly fried at this point. She didnt do well with scary things. Suddenly a vioce rang out from within the darkness. "Greeting friend!" and a light turned on to reveal a rather strange looking chicoon.
Edith screamed and nearly jumped out of her fur. A little bit of warning would have been nice.
After her initial shock, Edith greeted the chicoon in return. She was relieved to finally meet someone else in this dark maze, and they seemed very friendly too. Even offering her a (undoubtedly suspicious) drink. did the FDA know this guy was selling homemade drinks deep in a dark maze?
After some consideration, Edith chose the strange purple drink.

╔═════════════════════════╗
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
❈ grey // she/they// pms open ❈
my TH | listening to this song on repeat

╚═════════════════════════╝
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofer-moosh » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:14 am

Username & ID: woofer-moosh + 283946
Chicoon participating: GodFather
Bottle choice (choose one): branching yellow

Prompt:

GodFather jumps at the sound of the booming voice, he wasn’t prepared or expecting it, he was too caught up in inspecting the runes. GodFather watches the new chicoon curiously approaching with caution but curious as to what could possibly be going on with his skin, why DOES his arm bend that way? HOW is there an eye on his ear? What is he?? “Customer?” GodFather wonders confused, wondering what this chicoon could possibly be selling, let alone in the middle of a dark and creepy maze.
His feathers stand on end as the chicoon talks, unsure of this chicoons intentions. GodFather squints as the man says he was hard to keep up with, “I was following you..?” He says confused, unsure as to what the chicoon means.
But when offered the drink GodFather can’t help but perk up slightly, he is exhausted and dehydrated, so something to drink would be nice. Maybe he IS too out of it, and maybe this chicoon looks completely normal, yes, that must be it. He listens and looks at the bottles, confused and a bit concerned, he didn’t know drinks could look like this. But he slowly reaches for the yellow one, yellow is a happy colour after all, what could go wrong?

TH | He/Him
woofer-moosh everywhere

woofer-moosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me