Trade with me

Re: lost kamper #1 - wild boar

Postby Meridiem » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:08 am

Username; Meridiem
Name; Simon
Gender; Male
Kamper/Roll Call Form; Here

-----

Vally sat down in the meadow, exhausted from all the campers and events and the overall vibe of the camp itself. She was sitting down near a small shrub with stunning pink and purple flowers. They resembled her fur coloring. Vally recognized them immediately as her favorite flower, Purissima Tree Mallows. They are stunningly beautiful flowers. As she held her paw up to the bloom close to her, a white and red kalon wandered closer to her.

"Do you know this flower?" the kalon asked in a very quiet skittish voice.

"Well, for once, I do. They are my favorite flowers, Purissima Tree Mallows to be exact." She responded, quite proud of her knowledge. The kalon sat close to her reaching to smell one of the blossoms for himself. He sniffed the pink and purple flower with a deep intake. He liked the way they smelled.

"Tell me more about these flowers, please." He spoke with more confidence in his tone this time. Vally nodded, she was excited to talk about her choice of flower.

"Well they are spring and summer bloomers. They bloom for a long time. They may look like a bush, but they are classified as a shrub. They have a really pretty scientific name, which is..." Vally paused for a second to dig up the name from her jumbled thoughts. "Ahh, yes, Lavatera Purissima, but like everyone from here calls them Purissima Tree Mallows." The red and white kalon found himself leaning over the flowers, fascinated by Vally's knowledge of such a magnificent plant. She continued to speak highly of the shrub, "They are really well trained for droughts and are super adaptable to climate changes. They grow super fast, I know this because I have one in my backyard at my mother's home and I come back almost every weekend and have a lot of work cut out for myself with pruning it and maintaining its every growing leaves." She paused to look over at the flowers. She missed home, she missed her mallows.

The white and red kalon put his paw on her shoulder and spoke, "Hey, its okay, I know how entrancing nature can be. That's why I love it so much." He smiled back at her. Vally looked up and smiled a weak smile.

"Anyways, these plants are very resilient and strong-willed. The only main reason that they die is that of stupid gophers, the roots are their favorite thing to eat so like if you ever want to plant one, gopher proof the area around their roots. Other than that they are super perfect plants. Not a single thing wrong with them." Vally spoke finally after a small yet awkward moment of silence. She looked over to the kal sitting next to her and smiled. "Well, that's just only a blurb of what I know about these plants, I could tell you more about them over some snacks if you want?" She said. He nodded and the two walked towards camp.
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:44 am

username; Skywardthedragon
name; Mags
gender; Female
kamper/roll call form; Pip
prompt;
Magdalena stood far away from the other campers. She gazed at the ground, watching a colony of ants build and build. Lying down, she reached out a paw, and laughed when an especially brave ant climbed on. Though she doubted the ant could see her, she smiled at it, then gently placed her paw down to let it climb off.
“Hey, what do you have there?” Magdalena stiffened.
A silvery-gray Kalon stood above her, with a faint smile. It seemed almost kind, but Magdalena wasn’t sure if she could trust it. But she replied anyway. “Ants.”
“Is there a problem? They didn’t eat your food, did they?”
“They are no problem. They are very interesting,” Magdalena replied.
“Interesting? I haven’t really thought of ants as interesting...” the Kalon replied. Magdalena froze—was the Kamper going to stomp on her ants or her love for them?”
“...but what do they do? Can you show me?”
“Are you sure? They are rather boring...” Magdalena trailed off.
“If you spent all this time over here, they can’t be boring!” Magdalena smiled at the Kamper’s intense response. “What’s your name?”
“...Magdalena.”
“That’s a very long name! Can I call you Mags?” Magdalena couldn’t quite understand why the Kamper was so interested in her, but she nodded. “I’m Pip.”
Mags lured another ant onto her paw, and showed it off to Pip. Pip placed her paw next to Mags’s, and the ant crawled onto hers.
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snap Dragons

Postby BoomARat » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Username || d a i s y
Name || Vincent
Gender || Male
kamper/roll call form; Idla
ART - SNAP DRAGONS

Leaving CS
BoomARat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby gooey. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:52 pm

- username/ peep. | name/ moses | gender/ male | roll call/ -

_____

_____

- prompt | [ 469 / 500 ] -

"... i guess you could sit out here by yourself forever." birdie began tenderly, drumming his fingers against the rotten stump he was sitting on. he was testing the waters, so to speak, because his first few attempts at talking to this guy ended with him feeling like a jerk. it kinda sucks when your "yo what are you even doing? come to camp!" is met with a rude look and complete silence. but birdie didnt want to leave this guy out in the swamps all by himself .. he could get lost. or better, birdie might be able to use this guy for his advantage eventually. he wasn't sure what for yet, but having people owe him favors was always nice.
"you- uh- dont talk a whole lot, yeah?"

the red and white kalon met his gaze for just a second before shifting further away. birdie noticed he was looking rather intently at a the abundance of flowers scattered around... maybe that could be a conversation point.

"yeah, uh, when I was really little I used to press flowers... like, in a book? but as I grew up I realized that was like... super lame, so I stopped."

the kalon blinked, but his eyes remained fixated straight ahead at the flowers. birdie gulped and uncomfortably shifted again.

"uh.. yeah." birdie continued, weakly. something about this guy gave him the creeps. he fidgeted with a blade of grass as he spoke. "those, uh, those purple ones? I think they're, uh, lilac? no - my bad - they're irises. sorry. um, anyways, irises are cool because they're used in sedatives? and like they can even relieve pain if you chew on em? ... uh, boars and pigs dont like them, though, because they make them really sick. oh, and some brands of gin use them as flavoring..."
birdie suddenly noticed the kalon seemed more interested than he had before. he wondered when he had perked up? at what point of the conversation did birdie gain his attention? oh-

"oh! you cant be around irises, right?" birdie was alert now, leaning toward this stranger. his eyes flicked over his boar-like features. he shivered a bit at those teeth, they looked pretty sharp and aggressive, especially surrounded by that red fur. maybe they were what was making this guy look so mean...

"so you cant come to camp, because you cant get into the irises! oh, wait-"
birdie jumped to his feet and started grabbing handfuls of irises from the ground. he was gonna make a path. he was gonna make sure this weirdo was going to camp even if it killed him. birdie turned, was surprised to see the kalon had risen to his feet and was smiling, his hands clasped in a symbol of joy, and quickly went back to work. "c'mon man, I'll help!"

gooey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:27 pm

username; Lieutenant sparks
name; Inoshi
gender; male
kamper/roll call form;
prompt;

Ferris wasn't so sure he could befriend this kalon, but here he was. He had to wait and think for a bit with the kalon awkwardly waiting for him to say something. Half glancing at the counselor for help.
"So... do you like fish?" Ferris noted the kalons scale markings and tattoos, he must have something of a like for the creature.
Inoshi gave a snort "yeah I guess..."
there was another awkward silence before Ferris spoke up again.
"Fish are nice. I like the lake, its dark and quiet." he glanced away timidly.
Inoshi was curious about him now, "the swamp is better. Quiet and cool, and lots of mud."
Ferris looked up to him "it is kind of mysterious, do you live there?"
"I wish, that Kamp guy won't let me hang around. Acts like he owns the place." he was definitely annoyed.
ferris smiled some "they are strange ones, but we could sit somewhere else instead if he won't let you."
"Like where?" Inoshi's ears flicked up.
"come on, I saw it the other night" Ferris took him onto the hiking trail. The two chatting now as they moved into the dark area around the lake.

"I do actually kinda like Catfish, it's like a spirit animal thing, its dump" Inoshi admitted.
"It's not dumb if its something you like then that's great. As long as it makes you happy" Ferris smiled to the older kalon.
He chuckled a little "thanks kid, sappy but thanks."
"Don't let someone else tell you what's good or not," Ferris said.
Inoshi gave Ferris a rough pat on the back, making him jump a bit. "Don't worry kid, you seem nice."
"I'm Ferris." he smiled.
"Inoshi." he smiled back.
"Is there anything else you like?" Ferris asked.
"Cattails, frogs." He shrugged.
"You just really love the swamp." Ferris chuckled "Marry the swamp?"
Inoshi started to laugh as well "Sure, she's beautiful."

"Have you ever seen anything out in the swamp around here? Like, unusual things?" Ferris asked.
"Sometimes, Especially at night." He nodded a bit.
"So have I! Huge dog-like things, with big empty eyes." Ferris put his paws around his eyes trying to mimic the size.
"I've heard the calls when the moon is out, I thought they were coyotes but if you say you've seen them." Inoshi was curious now.
"No, no way its a coyote" Ferris smiled excitedly "It was way bigger, a bipedal creature I think."
"You must have gotten pretty close kid." he flopped down on a log as they stopped in a dimly lit clearing.
"It touched me!" Ferris sat with Inoshi.
"No way! No one has been that close before."
"It did, it likes the Kamps trash I think, Its there every night." Ferris nodded.
"Sounds like I should stick around this kamp after all." Inoshi was having fun talking with Ferris now, maybe he wasn't so awkward after all.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gouache » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:08 am

username; Fawnfriend
name; Rauvelore
gender; Male
kamper/roll call form; Here!
prompt;

Last edited by gouache on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
i no longer collect pets, so i'm not very active
i will occasionally login to answer pms!

gouache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vordai » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:45 am

username; Zith
name; Anzu
gender; Female
kamper/roll call form; Atlas
prompt;
Sneaking away at night was nothing new to the kit really, and the change of scenery wasn't going to stop him tonight either. With a quick gaze towards his cabin mates to ensure their sleep, he quietly made his way to the door and out into the night. The warm air felt pleasant as he wandered leisurely into the forest finding himself not particularly scared of all the rumours that bad been circulating about the camp. He was used to being alone, after all. He'd been walking for a good twenty minutes before there was a rustling in the bushes that made Atlas' heart stop and his life comically flash before his eyes. His approach was careful, cautious even, as he investigated the source, his surprise only growing to discover a white Kalon in hiding from.. well, he didn't know what-- but he knew it wasn't a good idea to just leave them. "Hey, I'm Atlas.. You need some help?"

It was unfortunate that he didn't seem to get an answer as he waited and from the look on the others face, they had no intentions of moving any time soon appearing rather skittish. This wasn't going how he'd planned yet he was grateful that improvising was something he was skilled at. With a sigh he laid down on his back, his paws resting casually behind his head as he waited once more. A few minutes had passed before he spoke, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening at all and his voice soft, as comforting as he could make it. "That one.." He mused, pointing towards a particularly bright star in the sky. "That's Polaris. It's pretty important 'cause it's the Pole star," he continued, swiftly glancing towards the Kalon and noting the confused expression.

"It's even cooler that it's part of a constellation called the 'Little Dipper' or 'Ursa Minor'. See? That one there at the handle? He looked back with a friendly grin as he indicated the constellation above him, eyes already scanning for another to discuss. "And this one? If you follow the lines here it makes Draco the Dragon!" He said, tracing his paw over the imaginary lines to explain, the excitement in his voice pretty evident. "I don't actually know much about it since I'm still learning, but dragons are pretty cool." Once more looking back towards the white Kalon he swear he could see them nod and that meant progress. "Hey, look, I found Cassiopeia too! Named after this Queen in Greek mythology who thought that she had unrivalled beauty. There's a lot more that goes into it but I still need to look into that too.."

He didn't bother looking back this time, still scanning for constellations he could talk about. He was rather surprised instead, when he felt someone lie next to him and a white paw pointed towards the sky as he heard a voice murmur "That one..."
[499/500]
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:53 pm

username; livvyah