Re: Kalon #1350 -- Nekomata

Postby darkjellies » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:50 am

mark
Last edited by darkjellies on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

...SEA OF STARS  ──
┌   ──   ──   ┘ ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
....Image
Hey, I'm Darkjellies,
If you need anyone to talk to,
my pms are always open.
Have a good day!

──────────────────────
.......||- Signature Credit -||....

 ──   ──
- -
──────────────────────
There's a thin line
separating weird and
beautiful and that
line is covered in jellyfish.
Jellyfish are survivors
of everything that
ever happened to
everyone else.

──────────────────────

..██████████

STRANGE AND DEEP

darkjellies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oreoskys » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:50 am

User: Oreoskys
Kalon's name: Heroshimi Jai'ing
Kalon's gender: Josei

The story begins: An old storyteller, who was born very rich, beacons the children of the village, she sits in a rather odd chair. with a single golden eye on the back. An old roof lingered overhead. The area was so cheerful, but the roof.. had something odd about it. You, as a traveler, have decided to listen to the story, in which you wonder what it is about. ((in this story, you understand Japanese. In case you were worried haha))

"Hello young ones, Dear traveler." She, the storyteller seems to look through you. "This is the tale, or tail, haha, of a very special beautiful Kalon. One known as a Nekomanta, Two-tailed cat, Or.. The Jai'ing. A cold stare seems to go between the children, you wonder why. "Now now, children. I assume you have all heard the legend. The Jai'ing eats little children. Destroys entire villages, and kills other kalons. Now, you might be surprised to know it is all a bucket of lies."

A small child raised his hand "Ma'am, how do you know this?"

"Dear, I know because it is a family legend." The old woman holds out a pendant with an eye, in the middle of the eye is a small flame.
The old woman begins to talk the legend..

"The Jai'ing's name is Heroshimi. Heroshimi Jai'ing. She was a sweet, outgoing soul, a single tail, not split. she picked flowers, and braided them in her long beautiful white hair. She was rather large, around the size of a lynx. Soon, to no surprise, a nekomata fell in love with her, he tried to gain her affection. From gifts to flirting, he tried EVERYTHING, but she kindly refused each, every time. She never accepted the gifts, and kindly rejected his kind words. Soon, he just, raged, he cursed Heroshimi to have two tails. She woke up in pain for months. As her tail slowly split. A halo started to flare above her constantly. She sunk into depression, only coming out at night and sparking legends. She tries to help people. It always goes wrong, she trips, falls, she has accidentally fallen on a young child before, and marked her with a blaze symbol on her hand, the baby, that is."

You stop for a moment, and look at the old woman's hand. You suddenly realize she was not joking about this, you see some other children realize too.
"as you see darlings.. she is no villain."

A child says "How do you know this?"

"Because, ever since.." She looks up. A dark figure with yellow eyes looks down at you, and smiles with pearly white teeth. A kind, loving smile, a smile of loss. "she is my friend." The old woman says. The Kalon says something, in kalon language of course. you faintly get what she says. "I am no monster..."

[472/ 800]

1.png
Heroshimi when she was not cursed
1.png (123 KiB) Viewed 79 times
huge wip aAaa
Oreoskys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cervidae » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:38 am

dropping out !
Last edited by cervidae on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

♡ inactive account
dv

cervidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:46 am

maybe................
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| no longer active here |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowrails » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:43 pm

OH did I not mark yet

Sean ☆ they/them

Not too active anymore
Will make customs or art for wishlist pets!
I like Kagepro, Saiki K, WOF, Minecraft, and Pokemon if you wanna talk in my pms

Was Bulbsaur from 2015-2019
Pardner in crime

ImageImageImage
Meowrails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Username; Bailey-Boo
Name; Alrul
Gender; Male
History/How His Tail Split; Alrul was raised in the underworld, grew up with no rules and not a care in the world. He did as he pleased, when he pleased, and he never stopped to think of how it would affect others. He was unruly and reckless, he didn’t understand the concept of risk. Along with several other demons, his purpose was to serve Hades. He was a willing slave, had written his life away to serve the god of Hell. After many years of wreaking havoc in the underworld, he was sent, along with several other demons like himself, to the overworld. Their mission was to observe, to watch and report back what they saw. Hades had been desperate, he’d had no other choice than to send what Zues later referred to as spies. Hades was curious and he couldn’t stand the thought that the overworld could be better than the underworld. Through Alrul’s many trips to the overworld, he started to notice one kalon that stood out from the rest. This kalon was shy and reserved, but beautiful and really nice. She seemed to bring out a soft spot in him. During one of his trips, he decided to stay and follow this kalon, though she couldn’t see him through the Mist. Instead of returning to the underworld, he stayed to watch this kalon. Hades was furious and demanded Alrul return, but his warnings were ignored. In a last ditch attempt to get Alrul back, Hades put a spell on Alrul that caused his tail to split, causing agonizing pain. Despite the torture, still Alrul did not return. With no other choice, Hades turned Alrul mortal and left him to the overworld. Now mortal and therefore visible, he set out to meet this kalon. He wandered for hours, trying to find this kalon, but she was nowhere to be found. Hours turned to days, and days into weeks. Try as hemight, this kalon was gone. After weeks of searching, he finally gave up hope and settled down in a small home in the woods, secluded from everything and everyone.
Personality; Once wild and reckless, not completely sane, he used to be quite the daredevil. He’d take risks and goof off, often getting himself and others into trouble. After he was sentenced to the overworld, he grew quiet and secluded, angry at the gods for his punishment. He’s full of bitterness and spite, his split tail only serving as a constant reminder of his mistakes. He doesn’t talk much, still not fully used to a mortal body, and when he does, it’s short and often not so sweet. He avoids contact with others as much as possible, though on the rare occasion he does set foot outside his small, secluded home, he’s bombarded with curiosity. When he does speak, it’s often sarcastic or hateful, as he takes his anger out on other things and kalons.
Relationships;
Last edited by redhorizon on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teabug » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:31 pm

big m a r k!!!
HAHA man i have no idea what to put here oh well

tbh im not very good at this game xx tehe

i love lions. will trade anything for lions!!!!!$ <3
teabug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Name: Kiara (Dark one in Gaelic)
Story: The old Kalon sat down, agusting her glasses on her wide pale purple snout, the baby Kalons clumping around her paws, staring up at her with eager eyes. "Now its story time, what would you like to hear?"
"The big turnip!" Someone shouted.
"No, The wize queen!"
"Kiara the dark princess!"
"Now that is a long and ancient story" The old Kalon said "Let's begin..."
Long ago...

Kiara was a beautiful princess, her fur silky and black, her hair long and beautiful, she also had all her hearts desires, jewelry, servants, exotic pets, the rarest foods in the land, anything she wanted, she got. But vanity and greed comes with a price and one that Kiara could not pay. One day a Nekomata came to her, dressed as an old, sick Kalon. Kiara quickly sent the Nekomata away, not knowing of the danger in doing so...
A dark forest...
The Nekomata stood in the clearing, chanting a magic spell to the moon. Wip
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oh-J » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:49 pm

wip

- idea dump pit
+ lived to be an older cat, became a stray and developed powers which slowly made them drown in contentment. now evolved into a large monster who preys in the shadows and takes what they want

-sticking close to old yokai lore and devolving a universe cannon.
Last edited by Oh-J on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    colorful hair don't care
Oh-J

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:00 pm

im working on correcting spelling on mobile so if it doesn't get one im sorry |D my computer is actin crazy weird and not working out right.

U S E R N A M E
Rottenmutt

N A M E
Takeshi

M E A NI N G
Fierce warrior in japan

G E ND E R
Male

A R T W O R K
eyes on me(bigger)
On the prowl

T H E S T O R Y O FA M O N S T E R
The legend of Takeshi. The cursed Kalon, one betrayed by his own village. By his own family. Takeshi's familys village was suffering from a drought, and no luck finding any food. They couldn't grow food, or hunt food. Nothing was coming up, along with the rivers drying out, they couldn't even fish. Takeshi was at a very young age when they came across a book promising wealth, fortune, and wonderful things to come to the ones who upon themselves whom open up to the books powers. The only problem with the powers of the book, is that consqences will follow for whom you lay it upon. Takeshi was young blood, perfect for the sacrafice. The elders gave into the book, and put the curse on the poor young Kalon. Glowing orbs surronded Takeshi as his body hovered off the ground. Releasing the most pain ridden cry, as his tail began to split into two. Falling back to the ground, he was seeing many "hallucinations" and took off running in fear straight into the forest. When something black was hovering in front of him, glowing yellow orbs where its eyes should be. Stunned in fear he listened as its echoey voice spoke to him, "your family has betrayed you, and your village has banished you. You are nothing to them, or me. But you are now here to do my bidding. What i want, when i want, and when I need it.." its creepy muffled voice ringing in Takeshi's ears. The monster lifted the young kalon by his scruff. "if you do not comply, you will die. If you do not finish my tasks within 2 weeks, you will suffer the curse. At the 4th week mark, you will perish." Takeshi's eyes widened with fear as he shook his head in agreence. Shortly after the village was restored. Crops started growing again, wild life and game had returned to the land. The rivers and streams started flowing agina bringing back insects and fish. Every once in awhile the book will be used again, and every time it is it burns him and causes him immense pain. Takeshi would burn that village down given the chance but is he does, and the book goes with it Takeshi will turn to dust and cease to exist. The book is now binded with his heart, and he can't even protect it. The book is hiding within the village, and if he can get to it he can break the curse. But unfortnaley he can't step into the village or his feet will burn his entire time inside. If he sends his mindless minions inside the village, they'll turn to dust.

Phase one of the curse Takeshi suffers from unbelievable hunger if he doesnt get to deaths quota. Gnawing on bones, tree branches and his own flesh at times to try to satisfy his hunger.

Phase two, Takeshi will start to see monsters and small shadows following, stalking him at every move. Making sure he can't do anything but focus on the souls.

Phase three, he will stop breathing. And the village will rot and burn.

Takeshi lives in a forest where sun barely reaches. In his lair the trees bend towards the inside fo the center of the lair which lies a cave. The trees near his home are crimson red, and ebony black. Almost like theyre hiding something or bleeding. Takeshi will leave every night, stalking the outskirts of the village. Takeshi will prey on intoxicated kalons, or kits. Hoping to snag one up for himself. He will hypnotize those who fall for his looks, or way he talks so smoothley, or just the vunerable. He'll lead them to his lair, and if succesful a spirit shows up and wisps them away. The spirit will take their souls and give Takeshi a longer life. But if he defies, he will suffer the curse at its fullest. At times the Kalons he takes from the village will be transformed into little sludge piles that do his bidding.

Word count: 673

art creds and coding to me.~
Last edited by rottenmutt on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:24 am, edited 17 times in total.
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me