My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1472 CYOS

Postby Kiaa » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:55 am

username: Kiaa
name: Sanoja
story: Sanoja died at a relatively young age. She had been a very sick ever since she was born. Everyone knew that she was living on borrowed time, so everyone did their best to be especially kind to her. She appreciated it, but she felt as if she never really got to enjoy everything life had to offer. Everyone trying to hold back the sadness and the pain made her feel as if she never got to experience what true happiness was... Maybe, that was a weird thing to think... especially now that she is dead. Being dead doesn't always mean you are gone though.

-----

He sat at her grave, tears streaming down his face. They were best friends. They had spent almost every minute of every day together. He had so many opportunities to tell her how he felt. So many missed opportunities.

-----

She could hear him, she could see him, but he couldn't seem to sense she was there. She heard his omissions of love and his plea for her to come back. She ached for him. She wished she could tell him that she was okay. That she was now experiencing everything she felt she missed... in her first life.

You see death had granted her a wish of sorts. After she died, she was given the opportunity to start her life at the age she died in a new world. She finally got to feel everything that life had to offer, the good and the bad. She felt as if she was actually living for the first time. However, there was a twist. She wouldn't remember any of her past life when she was awake, and she would visit her grave every time she was asleep. But without her memories of the events, it was like walking around without any closer. She always seemed to have a nagging feeling as if she was forgetting something important.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Perpetual Night Owl
Hello! I'm Kiaa,
I've got a deep facination
for myths, lore, bones,
genetics, art, and owls.

My Kalons
Pixel Credit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Kiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cerulean blue » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:30 pm

username: cerulean blue
name: mira
story:

Mira quaked with excitement, to the point where she fell off her stool. “Ouch!” she cried. Nonetheless, she still hopped back onto her seat, waiting for Perry and Edward to help her get dressed for Halloween. “It’s been 20 minutes,” she muttered to herself, “where are they?”. The clock was ticking, each tick making her on edge. Mira, although she is free-spirited soul and very spontaneous, prefers to abide by a schedule—especially for significant events like Halloween.

Mira’s been planning this since early September, despite her peers friendly mocking her for being a bit of an early bird. But as they say, the early bird catches the worm; and in this case, it will the early kalon catches the best candy. Not to mention choosing a costume was lots of work in itself. To trick-or-treat efficiently, she had to leave at the most optimal time of treat giving, 6:00pm—the ‘candy prime time’ as she likes calls it. It has been rumoured that treat-givers give the best and most delicious treats during 6 to 7 pm.

A gradual fluttering noise drew her attention to the corridor. Perry and Edward came bursting in, carrying bits and pieces of Mira’s costume. The dove duo flew around Mira, plopping a floppy blue hat with embroidered stars and sewn on spirit toys on top of her head and a wand in front of her. ‘You couldn't find the matching cloak, beard or scarf?’ Mira questioned. They tweeted sadly in response. However, this minor setback wasn't going to waver her spirit. She still looked like a wizard after all. A wizard, you might ask, why not a witch? Well, Mira believed that witches were to common of a costume amongst all the others going trick or treating tonight. If she were a wizard, the male counterpart of a witch, it could be very versatile. Judging by her costume, she could be any great wizard: Dumbledore, Merlin or even Gandalf! Plus, she could use this as an advantage and get bonus candy.
Mira leaped off her chair and onto her cotton-covered skateboard which was meant to resemble a cloud, but mostly gave her an excuse to use up all the 18 bags of cotton balls that she bought online for 10 bucks.

The clock struck 6 exactly and Mira went off into the night. The moon was at its waxing crescent tonight, but the warm glows that radiated from the houses filled the neighbourhood with enough luminescence for her to to see everyone’s amazing costumes and house decorations. Mira nervously knocked the door 3 times and put a bright smile on her face.
“Trick or Treat!”
Last edited by cerulean blue on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Determind to complete
    wishlist, 1 page to go!
    Help is appreciated - please
    send trades/suggestions!
cerulean blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:26 pm

mark !!
- Tuesday

username: Lady Tuesday
name: wip
story: res with a nymph that lives in a hidden lagoon turning any passerby into a swamp creature. [not about the kalon, just for inspo]
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:47 am

username: Hot Dad
name: Lydia
story:
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifedoq » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:42 am

• username: knifedoq
  • name: thea
  • story: (taking this out, 6/12/19)
Last edited by knifedoq on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
knife - they/them - gay nb - adult
im not really on here anymore
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:54 pm

username: jurassic,
name: Lilliana
story: It all started with a fight with her friends. Lilliana was talking about going trick or treating and her 2 "friends" kept bullying and laughing at her for apparently being childish. Now Lilliana was taking a peaceful stroll to get away from the duo, she knew it was probably petty to just run off from them instead of standing up for herself, but she simply couldn't take it anymore. She heard the fallen autumn leaves on the ground crunch not far off from where she was walking, and at first thought nothing of it. As she continued her stroll though the crunches got closer, and louder, and quicker, till finally she jumped around. Hidden away behind a bush were 2 glowing amber eyes, focused on her. She let out a shriek of surprise before turning around and bolting the other way, her paws taking her as far as possible. Only a moment later she heard loud foot steps behind her, they got closer and closer, and Lilliana kept running faster and faster. Her lungs felt like they had been set on fire, her heart beat was quicker than a cheetah. Eventually making it out the forest and into a park, she looked behind her.. Only meters away was a panting werewolf, it's fur was a dark gray and it's back seemed hunched. It gave her a menacing glare with it's amber gaze before retreating off into the wood, it's tail between it's legs.

"Good luck sleeping tonight, Lilliana" she sighed to herself.

252/500
Last edited by scarecrowz on Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kth » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:09 pm

MARK MARK MARK

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆☆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
kth | adult player | flight rising
"I got dreams but I can't make myself believe them"
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆☆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
kth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikey » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:23 pm

username: sketchiimutt
    name: aphrodite
    story:

[ delta's 'point of view' ] [ other kalon mentioned: singanii ]
    She didn't mean for it to happen, she's a well trained assassin, she should have been more careful. However Delta was on edge constantly at this point. Trying to hide Singanii's and her own identity is a difficult task. Especially when you're not paying attention to your surroundings. She should have been hiding her face.

The only precaution that was taken was walking through an alleyway, thinking that nobody would be down the alleyways at this time of night. So, Delta let her guard down. Forgetting that she wasn't the only kalon in her field of work. Letting herself run through ideas in her mind, thinking about ways to give Sin and herself more time together. To delay the inevitable.

Preoccupied with her own thoughts, she walked into a stranger, who apologized profusely. Delta apologized too, looking up to meet the strangers eyes. Even though she'd swear she'd never seen this kalon before, their eyes seemed familiar, she was unable to find a reason why.

The 'stranger' seemed to recognize her though. The look on their face was that of shock, although they were trying to conceal it, it was a pathetic attempt. Delta was confused as to why they recognized her, but by no means did she want to ask. She walked past the stranger, at a quicker pace than before. The feeling of the kalons eyes on her gave her the feeling of holes being burnt in her back.

- -

Three days passed since that encounter. Someone must have tipped them off. Delta's boss arrived on the shoddy hotel doorstep, demanding to be let in. They'd been found.

That job had been to take out Singanii Beltran, after watching her for a few days Delta noticed this kalon had done nothing wrong. In fact, this kalon wouldn't hurt a fly. Who would want her dead? She fell hard for Singanii. Delta suggested they run away, so she doesn't have to finish the job. So they can be happy. This lasts for seven months.

It was a difficult seven months. But it was worth it. And now her past caught up, someone recognized her and called her boss . He demanded she finish the job, she couldn't. So he did it instead, no emotions were shown as Delta - who normally has her emotions under control - broke down, holding onto Singanii as if it'd bring her back.

- One week passed. Delta finally got out of bed. She was due back at work in a few days, she wasn't looking forward to the lecture she'd surely get. She had a plan. It wasn't particularly smart. It could get her in a lot of trouble, but she stopped caring.

She set out, looking for that stranger. She found them, told them everything. To try and get even a slight reaction out of them. It didn't work. Delta snaps, attacks them rendering them potentially blind and severely injured. Delta didn't care, this kalon was worth less than dirt to her at this point.

[ 498 / 500 words ]

Last edited by mikey on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me