name
gender Female
response
/750
extra 1
/150
extra 2
/150

this kalon's best friend just confessed their love to them! tell me, how do they respond?
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anniversary Adopt — May | Emerald

Postby redhorizon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:10 pm

username:
name:
extra: (optional)

Res with awkwardly rattling off some response and later texting to say she feels the same way

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:32 pm

res

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:20 pm

username: naomi ! | name: alici | gender: female | confession response: 527 / 750 words

alici and osiyah had been friends for the longest of times. no matter what sort of princess or knightly duty arose,
they stood faithfully side by side, and being a princess knight was hard work. it was early may, or perhaps late ap
ril, when the biggest problem occurred. it was one that they had both seen coming from miles away but never w
anted to discuss. what was this problem, you ask?

it was love.

they both felt it strongly, and they could tell that the other felt it too, but neither of them wanted to bring up the
problem, for you see, it was a princess' duty to marry the firstborn son of the neighboring kingdom. customary. exp
ected. normal. but a princess wanting to marry a peasant, let alone a girl, was unprecedented. unheard of. absurd.

alici had tried to bring up the subject a few times to the king and queen, asking them "mother, have you ever seen
two maidens wed?" or "father, have two knights ever came together?". her questions always ended in a scolding, be
ing told that princesses should never think of such a thing and that it was incredibly unladylike. nevertheless, when
osiyah finally decided that it was time to show how she felt, alici couldn't help but sob tears of joy.

"alici..." her friend sighed as they rested outside of the castle, the warm breeze ruffling their hair. "i can't hold it in
any longer. i know it, you know it, and chances are your parents know it, too. there's no reason for us to-"

"osiyah," alici interrupted. she layed her hand over osiyah's, and stared into her sunken, tired eyes. "you know they
won't approve. it's better not to get our hopes up."

osiyah stood, angered by alici's fear. though she shared this fear, there was no way they were going to get anywhere
if they just sat and let their lives pass before them. "i love you, alici. i love you more than i've loved anyone, ever. p
lease, there has to be something. something we can do. i'll storm into that castle and tell their majesties myself! you
don't have to do any of the talking, i'll handle everything!" she unsheathed her sword, pointing it at the castle doors a
s if she was pinning the king to the wall. "love is love, and love is love. surely, they have to understand."

"but- i-" alici was about to speak against it, knowing that it could only end terribly. her parents had made it clear to h
er that there was no way they were going to let a princess love another girl. but then, something extraordinary happe
ned.

"osiyah, i couldn't agree with you more," a gentle voice interrupted. the two turned to see who it was, and were shock
ed to see alici's parents standing in front of them. alici stood, nervously walking up to the couple. "i- i can explain..!"

"there's no explaining to do; if you two love each other, there's no reason for us to stop you. we would never prevent
such a beautiful thing," the king reassured his daughter. "you two will make the most beautiful queens."
Last edited by watts on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaLeonis » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:26 pm

username:
name:
extra: (optional)

Res
████████████████
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I HEAR THEM ━━
┌─────────────┐

└─────────────┘
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
┉┉┉
credit
fr
kalons
┉┉┉
━━━━━━ AND ━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┊█
┊█
┊█
she/her, leo,
scorpio rising,
gemini moon. hit
me up! i
don't bite :)

NOTHING CAN ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ HOLD ME
AlphaLeonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:46 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________
╔══════════════════════════════╗
username: Dreamlight
name: Going by Silvana but true name is Evanora
╚══════════════════════════════╝

confession response:

“I love you...”

As those words left her mouth, my years of vengeance had finally come to an end. My dream, to continue the legacy of my family, was here at last! So why couldn’t I say anything! I felt stuck, half of me was urging me to finish her off while the other half had a strange feeling stirring inside it. This was what I wanted right?

It was your duty that in order to become a witch, you must befriend a normal being and have them confess their love to you. When they do, you would be able to drain all energy from them, taking their life, and making you stronger. Every witch had to complete this test in order to become a witch. Evanora’s family were the most powerful witches every to exist. Other witches looked up to them, they were like gods. Unlike most witches, they worked harder to befriend stronger beings because they would have more energy. People of higher status, abilites, health, etc. all counted to the amount of energy stored in them. This energy they earned made them more superior and deadly. It also set an example to show what they were capable of. That was, until another chain of witches overthrew them. Evanora vowed to continue her family’s legacy, so she chose to befriend a princess. High of royal status and with strong bloodlines, she spent years, earning her trust, pretending to being kind, and helping her when she needed it the most. Now her hard work had finally paid off. The princess had opened her heart to her, all she had to do was break it. Reject her and drain her energy away from her with the Witches Spell. She would be recognized again, her families legacy would continue on, and she’d be powerful and unstoppable. She would make them pay dearly for mocking her and her family. Revenge had never been sweeter.

So why couldn’t she say anything, what was this other overwhelming feeling inside her. Part of her wanted to see through with her plan, this was the moment she’d be waiting for her in her entire life. Ten years of building her plan, she even used a fake name Silvana to hide her identity. Her future was just right ahead, so why was she frozen like this!?! On the other hand, she felt almost bad, here a girl was spilling out how much she loved her even though she faked almost everything. The poor girl didn’t even know her real name. She remembered those fond memories she had with her, even though she was pretending, she gradually sort of enjoyed it. Suddenly she realized what this other feeling was. As the realization came, she panicked. No no! It can’t be! Why am I feeling LOVE!?! Could this mean I had learned to love her too! NO NO NO this was not part of the plan!!! AAAAAAAGH!

To follow my heart or my head. This decision rested squarely on my shoulder, and I had to act fast too. Suddenly, words started spilling out my mouth.

“I-I’m so so so-r-ry... you shouldn’t love me. I’m an alwful friend, I- I’m not even a true friend. A t-true friend wouldn’t lie to someone for 10 y-years. My r-real n-name... is actually Evanora. I-I a-am... a... a... w-witch.” My voice was shaking, I could feel tears seeping out the corners of my eyes. I couldn’t imagine how hard it would be for her to realize that her best friend was just using her as a pawn. I felt ashamed and yet part of me still wanted to end her life now.

“I know.” She said in a small voice. I looked up at her, perplexed and baffled. “Y-you kno-ow?” She nodded, “but you were so kind to me, and the best friend I could ever asked for, I wasn’t scared to confess my love to you. Cause whatever path you chose, I’d be there to support you.” And with that she embraced me in a hug. All these overwhelming feelings, I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks, they felt good. My first time crying, it was something that’d I never experienced before. I was speechless. She knew... all this time... yet she treated me with her love and respect.. she didn’t even care that I would take her life... The tears just kept coming, how could I have asked for a better friend. I murmured softly, “I love you too...”
[749/750]
extra:

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Jippy on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:13 am, edited 13 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MICTIAN » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:49 pm

username: Lint
name: Shivu (She - Vuu)
confession response: She responds with her most honest answer possible, that she too, is in love with her dear friend. I hope, they live happily ever-after!
extra: I love this child. She must become mine, and rule the universe with me...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Micti/Mic | She/Her
Hello! I am Mic! It's nice to meet you.
There really isn't much to say about myself,
but I guess I have a large interest
in hoarding, especially
horses and rats. I also,
love anime & manga!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━{ 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 }━━━

MICTIAN

My pets