Re: JBD # 328

Postby Loenna » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Name:

Hello! My name is Maisy [May-zee]

I am a Female <3

I am only 12 years old, other beans tend to think I am older though.

Favourite thing in the whole wide world:

'When I grow up, I want to be':
One optional extra: (this can be anything you want, from a piece of art to a story to a 'likes and dislikes' section. If written, please keep it under 300 words)
Last edited by Loenna on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockpelt » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:43 pm

As a note for some parts in my form, Pomme Orchard Deer are copyrighted to Pandah Clause.

This little darling is called Cocco. Pronounced Co-Co.
Cocco wrote:Yep, my name is Cocco! Nice to meet you!

Cocco is a girl. A feisty girl...
Cocco wrote:Oi! I am not feisty! But I am a girl!

Cocco is 13 and 2 months.
Cocco wrote:Yeah, I'm young. But I act really mature!

You sure of that?

Cocco wrote:Well, I do have many favourite things. Like stargazing and reading! But my all-time, most favourite thing ever would have to be....PENNELLO!!

Really?
Cocco wrote:Yeah! He's Rockpelt's only Pomme Orchard Deer! He's very kind and sweet, but he doesn't talk much. We do lots of great things together! Like stargazing and reading!

Cocco wrote:A teacher! I have always been a very helpful bean, to many beans much older and much younger than myself. I love the thought of teaching younger beans how to read and write and add and subtract! It pleases me so much when I help others, and I feel that being a teacher would be a good thing for me do do!

For my optional extra, I have chosen to do art!

Cocco wrote:Pennello and I stargazing! Ah, good times...
Last edited by Rockpelt on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Eep, I've found my hands-down absolutely
completely and utterly dream Kiamara. I'm
willing to give everything I own for this little
guy; ANYTHING. I'm looking for any and all
art that can be offered, and a PM would be
much appreciated of you can help me. <3

ART TRADES WANTED!
Rockpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:11 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Name:
Favourite thing in the whole wide world: (this can be anything, from a colour to an activity to another dragon. It does not have to be a physical object or concept. Please be creative! )
One optional extra: (this can be anything you want, from a piece of art to a story to a 'likes and dislikes' section. If written, please keep it under 300 words)

Wip o3o

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiesen » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Dusty wrote:My favorite thing in the whole entire world?I would say cattle as we call them back home as for you fancy folk call them "Cows".Its quite a rush when you grab your saddle mount up on your horse gallop out of the stable enter the coral.The cattle gets startled but i yank the reins of ye o'l horse and spin my lasso through the air and wrap it around the neck of the cattle. It causes a dust fit as he tries to kick and pull away but then i jump off and calm him down.Its a strange thing to enjoy but Im not normal -shrug-.

Dusty wrote:What is want to be when i grow up? I would say a cowboy mostly after all i love horse rideing cattle and farm work.You may think cowboy's are a bit old fashioned with their ways of doing things but i disagree.The fancy machines may get it done faster but we wont always have them if you know what i mean.Then what are we stuck with nothing? Well the people that depend on it are but here i am doing the old non technolgy way with a saddle, a horse, spurs, and a hat.
Last edited by Kiesen on Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:05 am, edited 7 times in total.

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby griffin111 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:18 pm

.Name.
Breve
Breve wrote:As you may or may not know,
Breve is a heavenly type of coffee that I utterly adore.
It is half steamed and half cream. Though,
It can also mean the bottom half of a circle (˘)
Don't get confused -beams-

.Gender.
Male

.Age.
He's an old teen

.Favourite thing in the whole wide world.
Breve wrote:I would say coffee. However I love the sunset. Some beans would say it's sissy but I think it's terribly romantic and beautiful as it dances colours along the sky. I can't imagine a more perfect place for a date it's just so passionate. Sharing it with that special someone. You can probably tell that I'm a bit of a charmer... -blushes- It is also very inspirational. It can relax you and give you time to just sit down and think.

.'When I grow up, I want to be'.
Breve wrote:When I grow up, I want to be happy. Yeah that's right. I don't want to be the first ever astronaut bean or eat the worlds biggest cheesecake. Spending your days truely in love and content. Could you ask for more? Some would say I'm boring but I disagree. Waking up everyday with the girl you love and enjoying everyday to it's fullest. It would just be spectacular. -grins-

.Extra.

I decided to do some art ^^
I hope you like
It's him looking at the sunset
I titled it "Someone to share it with"
If you can't see the picture click this link
Last edited by griffin111 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
I'm not so active here anymore but I do still return daily even if it doesn't seem like it ^^'' I've made some brilliant friends on the website that I'll never forget even if I've never met you face to face, especially through JBDs. However things have changed over my two years here and I miss what it was like.

Update: How was it been 4 years since I joined?!?

DeviantartYoutube ✖ My J B D S

IRL BFF My Hermy Smokety Whitey LoeLoe Dew Moo Missu
griffin111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Name:
"Name's Chantilly, its French for 'whipped cream', but if ya can't pronounce it call me by my nickname, Chan, but never Tilly, ugh!" >:[ "I hate that name..." -_-

"Hmm, well I look like a girl, talk like a girl, and act...somewhat like a girl, then guess what? I'mma girl!" :] "Actually I'm a tomboy at heart, but I don't think that's a gender..."

"STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!" :O "Haha! Just kiddin'!" ;3 "I'm 13 years old, goin on 14 soon, so be sure to get me a present!" ;]

Favorite thing in the whole wide world:
"Hmm well I adore eggnog! And whipped cream!" :] "It's delicious when ya put em together! And well I just can't seem to get enough of it myself!"

"A chef! That way I can cook good food for all my friends and family! No seriously though I'd love to be a chef, or maybe just a traveling chef so then I can learn new recipes, try out new things and especially work with eggnog and whipped cream!"

One optional extra:
"Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la,"

Ah Christmas my favorite time of the year. My name's Chantilly, and I'm loving the holidays. Here I am in Paris, France with Midna my 'older' sister walking through the snowy squares and listening to carols. Truth be told we're Christmas shopping for our buddies back home and even though our noses were cold and we were trudging through the snow, we both loved it out here. Nyomi, was huddled inside my backpack, nice and warm. I offered to carry him for Middie. She'd been up all night reading again. 'She can be so boring when she's not dancing,' I thought fondly as we cross the street. "So who are we buying stuff for now? We've already got Para, Jello and Itami right?" I ask and Middie smiles and nods before pulling out her list. "Yes, we do and thank you for the idea of giving Jello a large, pineapple upside-down cake. He'll get a kick out of that." She says and I puff out my chest in pride.

"Ah I just hope he likes it," I say as I shake out my fur. Nyomi yelps a little, but thankfully stays inside. "Ah, sorry Nyomi." The orange puppy nuzzled me and I grinned. "We should head to the cafe!" I pant as we finish out shopping. I'm dog-bone tired and I think I'll need a nap. The idea of going to a cafe is really me pleading that we stop. And Middie must've been just as tired because before I knew it I was in a cafe sipping best cup of eggnog in my paws, and purring.

((Longer version is coming soon! :3))
Last edited by Wileyfangs on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fat Unicorn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Name:
Misaki
(apparently means 'Beautiful Blossom' in Japanese, which I found suitable because the design seems to flow smoothly and 'blossom' x3)

While nature is a big passion for Misaki, and she draws inspiration from little things like watching a mother swallow looking after her chicks, there is one thing in nature that Misaki is extremely passionate about - the Sakura tree. Something about the majestic, peaceful tree makes her want to capture its beauty in words to go on for generations. However, as well as finding the tree beautiful and awe-spiring, Misaki often finds herself curled underneath one during the hottest part of the day, when she needs to relax, or just during one of those times when she just feels like she's satisfied with just watching world unfold around herself as life goes on.

Misaki enjoys stories, of any form, of any subject - all of them capture her attention, ever since she was a little hatchling. The way the words seem to connect in one long chain to string together sentences, which string together even bigger things likes lives, like happiness summed up in just a few words. And also because this verbal art is carried on, generation after generation, to the present - Misaki finds this amazing, mainly because she might be hearing the exact same words as her ancestors said many moons ago. And because of this loving obsession with stories and their words, Misaki has always wanted to be a storyteller, or if storytelling doesn't suit her, she will resort to any other occupation involving stories - like a poet.

One optional extra (a bit of personality):
Misaki is just an ordinary JBD - she's the sterotypical one. Misaki is friendly, curious, etc - maybe even a bit more than the others. She hasn't really stood out in her peers, or in her jam, but several little traits and hobbies set her apart from the rest. She has always displayed a passion for words and stories from when she was a little baby being told a bedtime story by her father to the present - a gangly teenager who is trying to discover herself. Misaki will always jump at the opportunity to hear any story, whether she has heard it or not.

But apart from loving stories, Misaki finds herself oddly attached to the Sakura tree. She feels like there's a tiny invisible string that connects the tree to herself, since whenever she felt upset, or content, or anything, she could always curl up under the tree's arms and just watch the world go by for a few minutes. She feels that maybe one day she might be able to capture the beauty of the tree in her words. Maybe.

However, apart from those two things, Misaki has been struggling through the various challenges of being a teenager. Who is she? Where is her place in the world? What if she never finds 'herself'? Misaki has taken to pondering these questions in her free time, as if her sanity depended upon them.

--- --- ---

Thanks for reading Verdana. ^^; /gets carried away with forms/
Last edited by Fat Unicorn on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm

This is SO BEAUTIFUL! ASTOUNDING!

Aestiva wrote:"I Lɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏғ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴇ.
Aᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀ ɪs Lᴀᴛɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ 'Sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ'
I ᴡᴀs ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ Aʀɪᴢᴏɴᴀ Dᴇsᴇʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴍʏ ғᴜʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs. I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, I ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ. Iᴛ's sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴɪǫᴜᴇ!"

Aestiva wrote:"Yᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʏᴍʙᴏʟ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ? Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴᴇ? Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴀᴛs ɪᴛ. Wᴇʟʟ, ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ! Isɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀғᴜʟ? I sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ. I ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛ ᴍʏ ɴᴀɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴜʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sɪʟʟʏ ʙᴏʏs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ. Bᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs sᴏ ᴀᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇ!"

Aestiva wrote:"Yᴇs! I'ᴍ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ Jᴇʟʟʏʙᴇᴀɴ ʏᴇᴀʀs! I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ, sᴏ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ!"

"Nᴏᴛ ᴛʀᴜᴇ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴇ"

"Is sᴏ!"

ImageImage
Aestiva wrote:"F-Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ? Uᴍᴍ.. V-Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ>///< Hᴇ's ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇᴅ ʜɪs ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ-ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴄᴏᴀᴛ. Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ sɪʟᴋʏ. Aɴᴅ ʜɪs ʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴɪǫᴜᴇ."

"Sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ..."

"I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ! I sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇ ʜɪᴍ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀғᴀʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ's ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ. I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴜɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪᴍ, ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜsʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟs. Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜsʜ, ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ? Iᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ-ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ!"

"Sᴏ... ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪs ʟᴏᴏᴋs?"

"NO! I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ. Hɪs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ, ʜɪs ʟᴏᴏᴋs, ʜɪs ᴇᴀʀs, ᴛʜᴇ sɴᴏᴡ-ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs ᴏɴ ʜɪs sᴏғᴛ, sɪʟᴋʏ ᴘᴇʟᴛ. Tʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ʜɪs ʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏғᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇʟᴛ... Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ!"

Aestiva wrote:"I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴜʀᴇ.... I ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs, sᴏ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғʟᴏʀɪsᴛ... ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛ. Mᴀʏʙᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ ʀᴀʀᴇ ɪᴛᴇᴍs. Aɴ ᴀɴᴛɪǫᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ... YEAH! Tʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ. I'ʟʟ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ ᴘᴏᴛs, sᴘᴇᴀʀs ʜᴇᴀᴅs, ғᴏssɪʟs, ᴄᴏɪɴs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇss ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ. I ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ.
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴄɪᴛᴇᴄᴛ. Dᴇғɪɴᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴛᴇᴄᴛ!"

Pure wrote:Don't Drop the COOKIES AESTIVA~!

**Ignore the poem in the description. I found it randomly and fell in love with it ^-^ Sorry, but she does remind me of summer. And I added her two items**

DONE!
Last edited by peppermintleo on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Name:
    Odessyr (nickname: Odes)

He has many things he enjoys a lot, but there is one thing he likes most. After a long busy day with friends or things he had to do, he likes to be alone to think about everything that just happened.
    He likes to go to higher ground, like a hill, or climb in a tree. He then looks at the peacefull world around him, thinking and listening to the sounds of nature.
    When he feels in perfect balance, he goes down to make a painting or a drawing about what he saw, mixing his feelings and toughts in the artwork, which makes the result very special. He likes to eat a few grapes or apples while he paints.

I'll let Odessyr answer this one...
    Odessyr: "Well, I want to do something usefull with my life. Help others out as good as I can. Maybe I can become a doctor? I really want to do something usfull with my life... Making paintings helps me relax, but I am not trying to sell them, I give them away to friends who like them or who have matching personalities for the painting. But to be honest, I don't want too work too long, like 8-6 or even later. I need to relax too, else my paintings will look absolutely horrible...
    Hm... Maybe I should become a famous artist? I better think this over again..."

One optional extra:
    He doesn't like too crowded places, or when others bother him while he is making art. It's okay to watch in silence, but don't disturb him, or he will throw the painting away. Don't get it wrong, he loves to hang out with his friends! But when he is tired, he just wants to be alone. Same for when he is having a bad day.
    Odessyr: "True, true... When I am in a bad mood, better step away from me and leave me alone with my toughts... But overall, I am not a bad tempered guy. I just want some personal space every now and then. Normally I love attention and to hang out with friends. Some of my friends say I have 2 presonalities... Well, I promise, I don't. It's just my good side and my bad side, as I call it."
Last edited by SabrinaB on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Name:
Toxic Wolf

To pretend that he is able to fly. It has been his life long dream to be able to fly, even though he does not have wings. He always look up to the magnificent dragons that are able to fly and always wants to be up there with them himself. Crazily enough he boungee jumps because he says it feels just like he is able to fly when he does so.

When I grow up, I want to be':
The best upon the best of the flying dragons!

One optional extra:
Art wip<3
Last edited by Toxic Wolf on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

╒═══════════════════♚══════════╕
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

╘═══════♚══════════════════════╛
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me