Re: JBD # 328

Postby wednesdays » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Michelangelo

Name - Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni {or, just Michelangelo x3 He was named after someone special...8)}
    Gender - Male
    Age - Sixteen years
    Favourite thing in the whole wide world - "Hm...It's definately music. Or art. They're both a calming harmony that warms the soul, and enlightens any creature on a mute day."
    "When I grow up, I want to be.." - "I would like to travel the world, composing and preforming symphonies in Latin, since it is my better dialect.
    "Or, perhaps, sculpting for the richest merchants and lords, even though I am still a mere novice in the field. It could still be intriguing to do, though, aha!"
    One optional extra - "I wonder who this brilliant bearded man might be? Does a name run across your minds? Aha!
    "Wait, now...You think you're more superior than I? Maledicite animae tuae!"
Last edited by wednesdays on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:29 am, edited 9 times in total.
i used to be venus
wednesdays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Name:
Tiramisu, nickname would be Tia. Honestly, using this name is the entire reason I'm even trying out for this JBD xD It's my mom's favorite desert, and the colors on this little dragon fit perfectly.

Favourite thing in the whole wide world:
Food! Tia adores all things food, which actually expands into a very wide range of interests. There's eating, of course, but she's showing interest in cooking, gardening, learning the history and meanings behind various dishes (especially if they tend to be served around the holidays!) as well as where they come from, and she's even shown some interest in understanding just how different ingredients interact and react with one another to make different kinds of food-- so chemistry, as well.

'When I grow up, I want to be':
A chef, of course! Tia's mostly in the 'making an awful mess of everything all the time' stage of things, but she's showing a serious dedication to learning how to make all kinds of foods. She doesn't really know if she'll specialize in anything yet, or if she'll be a jack of all trades, but she's not too concerned with that right now.

One optional extra:
Not going to be filled in D: Holiday stuff is eating up all of my time and energy at the moment xD
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teleport » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Well, honestly with all the other amazing entries out here I have no chance at this girl/guy. c: I shall proceed to withdraw.
Good luck, everyone! <3
Last edited by teleport on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
teleport

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pure Dragon » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Oh gosh, too cute. <3

Name: Dune
Favourite thing in the whole wide world: Short and sweet - friendship. ^^
'When I grow up, I want to be': "Well... I haven't really thought about it. You know, I just want to be with my friends and enjoy life. But maybe I'd be like, a nature...survival expert... kinda guy. I always thought it'd be cool to just live in the wilderness and survive off nature, and I could teach everything I know to the little beans so that if they ever got lost, they'd live to see their parents again, you know? And I want to build a network of tree houses, and all the homeless beans ould come and live with me. I know it sounds dumb and totally impossible... but it'd be nice."
One optional extra: Well, I was gonna do art or something, but Dune wanted to give and end of the world speech. Here he is:
Dune wrote:Ladies and gentlemen... the world is not ending. You know what I think? The Mayans just got bored of making calanders. Heck, I'd get bored after making a calender for one year, let alones hundreds or thousands of years in advance. But... that doesn't mean we can't use it as an excuse to party! Meetin' up at Lark Meadow, food and drinks will be provided! *dashes off*
Last edited by Pure Dragon on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aergia » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Name:
Sumatra

His DVD collection, it's one of a kind with 12 480 different DVD's in it, he has been collecting since the age of 2

A movie diretor, he want's to have his own movie to add to his collection, either that or the next James Bond...

One optional extra: WIP, havent thought of what to do yet

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clive » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Last edited by Clive on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:41 am, edited 15 times in total.

I'm an artistic man of science, with rather lofty goals.
They call me Jean Descole, the master of disguise.

I'm quitting and I will take my characters with me u v u
Clive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Macche waz ere.

Postby Kawartsii » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Macchiato [mah-kee-AH-"toe"]
Macchiato wrote:Why hello dere, My name's Macchiato! If you can't remember my full name, you can call me Macche. My name is a type of frappuccino type... you know the Caffè macchiato type?

Male.
Macchiato wrote:Oh.... i'mma boy by the way... why? Do I look like a girl??? o.o

9 years old.
Macchiato wrote:I wanna be young forever! I never wanna grow up... 9 is the perfect age >:u

Macchiato's most favourite thing in the whole, entire world would have to be is Akailla.
Macchiato wrote:It was hard to decide, but I realized that Akailla is my most favourite thing in the whole world! She is tgwo words... AMAZINGLY EPIC ouo
nothing else, there too many words for how awesome she is.

When Macchiato grows up, he wants to own his own 'Candy and Cake' shop.
Macchiato wrote:Yep... it's my dream to work in a store with all my most favourite food!
Speaking of food, I might just go grab something from the kitchen... *runs off*

LIKES;

> Disney things.
Macche thinks Disney is a legend, he loves everything about them... the movies, disneyland... everything! He's never been to Disneyland before, but I told him that I would take him one day. His favourite charter is Mickey Mouse, he thinks he's awesome xD Macche also has Micky Mouse earbands that he loves to wear, also a scarf to go with it.

> Vanilla Cakes.
Vanilla cakes is one thing Macche would every need. It is one of his unlimated, most favourite food. Regardless that he likes any type of cakes with all sorts of favours and sizes, but if he ever sees a Vanilla flavoured one, he begs me to buy him some. Somethimes I ask him if I can have a bite, but all he does if hisses and hides under the table until he finishes it. He even licks all the crumbs up! Talk about being greedy... >.>

> His different type of beanies.
Macche loves to collect his animal beanies! Like every young child, he wishes to hold the world record for the most beanies... - I never think so >:D - Macchiato dosen't really have have a favourite beanie, but he likes wearing his panda one the most.

> Chocolate, spice and everything nice... ;)
Talk about his sweets, he also loves his chocolate! He cannot stand not having a piece of chocolate. Mmmm... oh the rich, smooth choc- *Macche slaps Akailla* MY CHOCOLATE, ALL MINE. Anyways, Macche pefers to have the white chocolate rather than the plain dark chocolate.

DISLIKES;

> Pineapples.
I tell Macche all the time, but he will not listen to me.... He thinks Pineapples are evil ._. I know, I know... It's weird but he very much dislikes them. He would never, ever go near a Pineapple and he would never want to taste one either. I think that's all he really hates about them... pretty much.

> Bad Tastes.

Macchiato wrote:CANT ANYTHING BE PERFECT IN THIS WORLD? Why do things naturally have to dislike things? ._.

This is a WIP zone, please watch you step. ;w;
Last edited by Kawartsii on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.
leaving cs as I don't come on here as much as I used too. might come on irregularly to check things, but yeah, I'm probs not gonna return to this place anymore. If you'd like to contact me or interested in my art, check out my da
catch ya later
Kawartsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Name: Vienna
Favourite thing in the whole wide world: wip :3
'When I grow up, I want to be': wip :2
One optional extra: wip~
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilybug1997 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Name: drune
Favourite thing in the whole wide world: Travleing around the world with his best friend Zane.
One optional extra: (this can be anything you want, from a piece of art to a story to a 'likes and dislikes' section. If written, please keep it under 300 words)

Major wip!
Lilybug1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OctiP » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Name:
Fudge
Caramel Fudge
Fudge Wrote:
I loooove Caramel Fudge so much! Its so gooey on the inside, hard on the out! When you bite it its like drowning in a pool of goodness surrounded by caramel dancers in a caramel world where the people are made of fudge... Im going off topic!

Fudge Wrote:
When I grow up I wanna be a piece of fudge. I can be tough on the outside and nice on the inside :3

Art:
Fudge in Fudgeland
Last edited by OctiP on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
OctiP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me