Based on Click to view
Artist Alawai [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
79 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara #280

Postby Alawai » Sun May 26, 2013 12:33 pm

My last Kia as a guest artist... -sniff-. I had permission to edit the lines a bit ^^ so no worries on that part. Thanks for letting me be a GA Apple! <3 I really enjoyed my time here.

What's a Kiamara? wrote:
>> Main Thread
A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

To adopt, please fill out this form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Their favorite place:
Art: [size=1](preferably of them in their favorite place)[/size]

This contest will mainly be judged on how pretty/well organized the form is. If you have problems with this, please pm me. But I really like pretty forms xD

End Date: Undetermined. I will announce when it ends though.
• dyna | she/her | adult •
––––---–––––––-–––––----------
––––---–––––––-–––––----------
• barista | digital artist | character creator •
Alawai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #280

Postby oriole » Sun May 26, 2013 12:33 pm

Username:
Name:
Their favorite place:
Art: (preferably of them in their favorite place)
WIP~
oriole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Sun May 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Username: Image
Name: Minsho
Theme song: The Great Escape by Boys like Girls
Their favorite place: Edinburgh, Scotland
WIP~
Last edited by Vulpine-Poltergeist on Sun May 26, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solo. » Sun May 26, 2013 12:35 pm

kia's name:

Beau Récif is his full name, it means
    'beautiful reef' in french.

username?

Well, I am Sloth-. You can't really shorten it in anyway unless
    you want to drop the hyphen, but feel free to call me whatever
    you want.

Theme song:
Their favorite place: Great Barrier Reef

Reserve. Omgz. So cute
Last edited by solo. on Sun May 26, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bittertiffany » Sun May 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Beautiful!
Last edited by Bittertiffany on Thu May 30, 2013 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moving to dA
{{Bittertiffany}}

Also, try to find me on Furvilla!! ;o;
{{bittertiffany}}
Bittertiffany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MapleNeko » Sun May 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Why Hello There^^Hello there! My Username is ~MapleFeather~ But to be some what more precise, im usually Maple, be cause typing out ~MapleFeather~ every stinking time you want to say ~MapleFeather~ would be really boring and you probably wouldn't want to type ~MapleFeather~ any longer, so Maple will do :D

Maybe Something Noble.....Or Maybe Not

so right now im thinking of a name, and i really have no clue so i'm just thinking out loud at the moment, when i saw him i thought Charlie, but nah, i don't like it anylonger, so time to search of boy names :D Ghahaha how about Herbirt? Not XD hummmm oOoOoOoOoOoO thats it!!!! I think i'll call him Axel, you rock baby naming site! Ok Meaning time! SO apparently it's a biblical German name meaning "Father Of Peace" so that gives me a good starting point :D

Ima Real Boy!0_0 why did i sink so low as to include this quote....... SOME ONE HALP! but in all seriousness, i liked the name Axel and i thought this dude looked like well, a dude, its his colors, the added fur around the neck, and the plain fact, that, i love boy Kias, now i shall go quiver under my bed in shame.

I Like Puppys and Ponys 030

No seriously, they are adorable :0 Sooooo Axel is A gentel, Quite Humorous guy, in reality, he lives up to his name, hes never rude and always trys to settle disputes with kind words, other then harsh unforgiving ones, Axel is almost always smiling and trying to make others feel happy, ignoring his own feeling or need alot of the time. Never once has Axel raised his voice sence he was little, because of a terrible accident, in reality Axel is always grieving and sad, that why he trys to forget himself. if anyone ever raises there voice at him or get mad, he cringes away in fear. Yelling is Axels worst fear and its enough to break him down to his inner core, and strip him of all dignity. Most Kia wont do it but those few who so terrorize him, lucky most Kia stand up for him. The jokes Axel usually makes are pretty good and witty, he practices keeping his wits sharp so that he can quickly lift someones mood, so in a nut shell Axel is outgoing, witty, quite, kind, and slightly cowardly. But as of late, he has been slowly exiting his shell, and become more calm, laid back, aloof, this change came a shock to some, but to him, it make sence, he had been holing back for years, now its time to catch his breath

Catch my breath
By Kelly Clarkson
I don't wanna be left behind
Distance was a friend of mine
Catching breath in a web of lies
I've spent most of my life
Riding waves, playing acrobat
Shadowboxing the other half
Learning how to react
I've spent most of my time

Catching my breath, letting it go,
Turning my cheek for the sake of the show
Now that you know, this is my life,
I won't be told what's supposed to be right

"It's so Quite there..." And incredibly ugly, we'll no i guess not, its actually quite nice there, its a deep stone hollow in the ground, that have steps going down to it, this hollow has a soft sandy bottom with mint and lavender plants scatted about the place giving its a plesent smell,

"Do I Have To?"

{Interviewer}

"Yup ^^ So my first question is, what do you do on a normal day?"
{Axel}

"Um, Well, I guess its a regular routine of getting up, surviving the zombie apacalpse......wait, wrong day! sorry, i meant to say I get up, do erans, talk to people, and got to my favorite spot to read a book, no zombie Apocalypse's here, unless, im reading a book about an Apocalypse, then they would be included in my day ! So ya :D"
{Interviewer}

"Ok cool! So you like reading eh? then, whats your favorite book?"
{Axel}

"Like is an understament! i ADORE books o~030~o(Arm flail) and *Le-Gasp* I can not have a favorite, there just all to good !I love action, and sci-fi, and oOoOoOoO don't forget Adventure! i could rant on all day about books, but i better not, ^^"
{Interviewer}

"Adventure? so do you like to go on adventures your self"
{Axel}

"Wh...What! n....n..no way! I think i just stay safe in my hollow and read about thme, and leave that stuff up to the adrenaline junkkies"
[{interviewer}]

"Aw shucks! were out of time, we'll it has been great interviewing you Axel, "
{Axel}

"oh! al...already? well ok then, i guess it was fun.....Oh! and don't hit your head on the way out!"
{interviewer}

"Huh? *Smash!*
{Axel}

"0_0.......I warned him, wait! im being rude! Are you ok?!?!?!"
still WIP
Last edited by MapleNeko on Mon May 27, 2013 12:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════════╗
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.
Entomology Minor (bugs are life)
the anime is Akatsuki no Yona btw!

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☣ Chernobyl ☢ » Sun May 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Titanium - David Guetta & Sia

➤ Luka ❘ ❙ ❚ •••
Zodiac Sign:

Scorpio

--

Chinese Zodiac
Sign:

Tiger

--

Favourite Hobby:

Street art
(Legal....most of
the time.)

--

Favourite season:

Autumn

--

Favourite animal:

Peregrine falcon

--

Sexual orientation:

Bisexual

{ι'м вυℓℓєтρяσσƒ, ησтнιηg тσ ℓσѕє. ƒιяє αωαу, ƒιяє αωαу.}

➤ Username:

Hello there! The name's Volatile Clockhands. I usually just go by Volatile or Clock though. Nice to meet you!

{яι¢σ¢нєт, уσυ тαкє уσυя αιм. ƒιяє αωαу, ƒιяє αωαу.}

➤ Name:

If I were to be lucky enough to own her, I would call this gorgeous girl Luka. It's an unusual name,especially for a girl, but I think it suits her dark, edgy design well.

{уσυ ѕнσσт мє ∂σωη, вυт ι ωση'т ƒαℓℓ. ι αм тιтαηιυм.}

➤ Gender:

Luka would be a girl. That's what I though when I saw her fist, and I stand by my decision.

{уσυ ѕнσσт мє ∂σωη, вυт ι ωση'т ƒαℓℓ. ι αм тιтαηιυм.}

➤ Theme song:

I chose Titanium by David Guetta and Sia. I think the lyrics are very powerful, and fit in with the backstory I have for Luka. The style is really urban too, a genre which I associate with this Kia.

{ι - α м - т ι т α η ι υ м .}

↣ A brief history ♞ ☁ ✖

A stranger beckons to you. After a quick glance about the cafe, to make sure they were not aiming for someone else, you walk over to them. The stranger sits in a gloomy corner, their whole body hidden either by shadows or by the fabric protecting them from the frost. You sit down, and they begin to speak.

"Have you heard about that street girl? A right old rascal she was, or so they say. But, between you and me, I reckon I know differently. Y'know, I've even heard the true tale from a reliable source...Don't look at me like that! I'm not lying!...Aha! So there was a glimmer of interest in your eyes! I thought as much! Sure, I'll tell you. I'm always looking to spread the truth around. Anyway, this story starts in a lonely, neglected house, and with a heart as equally so..."

"Luka was born on a windy autumn day to a single mother. Her father had left long ago, not wanting to be weighed down by a family. The girl's home was certainly not luxurious. The roof leaked when it rained, and the dull grey wallpaper was peeling in every room of the house. Working electricity was a rare gift. But it was home, and Luka's mother loved her dearly. She was barely even in the house at all though, and had to constantly work to get food on the table, so Luka was left to grow a shell of independence and loneliness around herself. She had trouble making friends, and always felt like the odd one out, with her grey pelt and pale spots, so in a rather rash bid to get noticed, she dyed her hair and pierced her left ear. This only served to make others see her as even more of an outsider."

"Finally, pushed by her isolation and less than glamorous life, she fled, never to return to her home again. The grimy city streets became her dwelling, and she constantly drew and painted on buildings, still pushed by a powerful desire to show people that she was just as good as them. Where is she today? As far as I know, she still wanders the alleyways like a lost ghost searching for a purpose."

"Sad, huh? What? don't believe me? My source was very reliable, I'm telling you. Well, I'd best be on my way. Goodbye, it was nice to talk to you, even if you think I'm lying..."

As the stranger walks away, you notice something. An ear, the only thing you can see of them, sticks out from the folds of fabric. It's grey, with pale yellow spots. Three silver piercings glint in the warm cafe light.

❘ ❙ ❚

↱ Favourite Place ♣ ☀ ✦

Why that would be the very cafe that her story was told in. The cafe is like a serene escape from the cold and harshness of life on the streets. She barely ever orders a drink - Luka prefers to just take in the atmosphere, and hear the stories of other wanderers who find themselves there. It's almost as if the girl becomes a whole different kiamara when she drops her guard, as she does in the cafe. She becomes the person she should have been, before life got in the way.

-

( All art is done by myself. I prefer not to order tryout art off others. c: )
Last edited by ☣ Chernobyl ☢ on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:04 am, edited 20 times in total.
Hugo wrote:
Mood: Happy/shocked
At: Tea house
Thinking: "I love her."
Girlfriend: Ara
Ask Hugo
Seeking friends and enemies.
PM me if interested. c:

-

♚ {Art Shop Closed}

-

♛ {
Characters}

-

♜ {
My Flight Rising}

-

♝ {My JMD}

-

I am Volatile Clockhands, just trying something new.
Feel free to call me by old nicknames. <3
Looking for art of kia #350! My form is located here.

By ElementStar
☣ Chernobyl ☢

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PsiKenzie » Sun May 26, 2013 1:18 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
you’re gonna go far, kid
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Username:
I'm PsiKenzie. It's nice to meet you!

a little about me

Name:
I would name this beauty Wander.

Name Meaning:
The name is based on the verb wander, which means to walk or move aimlessly.

Usually a Kia with color scheme similar to this one would strike me as a male, but I see this one as a female. She would be a tomboyish girl, but she would still be a female.
Theme song:
The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
This song really describes her, and it also can be used to describe parts of her past.

Birthday:
Wander was born on April 13.

Wander is 18 years old in Kiamara years, so she is almost a young adult.

Body Build and Size:
Wander has a muscular build and is slightly above average in size.

Zodiac Sign:
Wander is an Aries, and it often shows in her personality.

Her Favorite Place:
Wander is a drifter. She doesn't have a place that she is bound to, and she just walks all around the world. She has seen so many incredible sights, but she has never stayed too long in that area. However, there are a places that she loves. Those places, are the summit of a mountain.
To her the mountains are one of the most beautiful places and things on the earth. They create a sense of awe as she stares at them. When she stands at the summit of one, a rush of adrenaline shoots through her veins and makes her heart pound. To be above everything, is a feeling that makes her feel powerful and makes her think that she could do almost anything. While she is on the peak of one, she, quite literally, feels like she is on top of the world. While there, memories race through her mind. Mountains actually have a very important role in her past.

X X X X X

Note
Everything from this point to below, besides the art section at the end of the form, is not necessary and are extras. They are there to develop her personality and are completely optional to read. If you do read it, you will see my plans on how she acts, her past, and other things.

on the inside

Personality:
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Independent - Loyal - Protective - Intelligent - Short tempered - Impatient - Reckless - Competitive - Overachiever
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
To describe anyone with only a few keypoints of how they act, won't yield a very accurate portrail of them. But to try to describe Wander with only a few keypoints would be nearly impossible. I would describe her entire personality, but that would take a few weeks to read, so I've decided to go over her main traits. That means both her good ones and bad ones.
Always wanting to be on her own and do everything by herself, Wander can easily be described as independent. She always has this thought inside of her head that she can make it all by herself and on her own.
If Wander accepts you as a friend, she will always be by your side. She will always watch you back and care about you. (She has always held a soft spot for those who become her friends.
Wander is very protective of her friends and those who are close to her. She usually goes by the rule of "protect the ones you care for, even if you have to take the fall." But at times she can be a little overprotective of those around her.
Though she might not be one of the smartest Kiamara, her intelligence is relatively high. This is a bit hard for others who have just met her to believe due to her somewhat childlike behavior. When she feels like it and concentrates on something, she can usually be very intelligent.
So now that heard about he "good side," it's time to hear about her "bad side." Well, nobody is perfect, and Wander is defiantly no exception (though she likes to think that she is.)
Sure everyone has a little flare up now and then, but for Wander, these happen all of the time and for some of the most ridiculous reasons. She does act very childish during these "temper tantrums," but most of the time they are minor and don't last for long.
The word wait does not appear in her dictionary. Wander always needs to be somewhere or doing something. To her, patience is a virtue that she will never fully understand.
Always wanting to dive in headfirst into something, Wander has a tendency to be reckless. Never really considering a possible outcome of a situation has lefter with dozen of small injuries. But she always says, that no matter how many nicks, cuts, and scrapes she goes through, that she will always be the kind to "act first and think later."
Competition and achievements in life are fine. They might even be necessary to it, but when you're centered around being competitive and overachieving and constantly putting yourself in danger, these qualities soon become negative. Wander constantly put herself in danger by taking on ridiculous bets that have little to no reward for them. Wander simply justifies this by saying that she just wants to prove herself to others, but even she admits that she can be a bit... extreme at times.
So, now you know the ups and downs of the kia named Wander.

everyone has a past

Backstory:
I've figured that the best way for us to learn about Wander's past is for her to tell us about it directly. So are you ready, Wander?
I guess so.
Let's see, when I was born I was so small compared to my other brothers and sisters, but I wasn't the runt. No, that position belonged to my favorite sibling, my little brother. He was my best friend, and I'm pretty sure that I was his. We were a team, an inseparable pair. Wherever I went he would follow and vice versa. I always told him that we would be together as best friends forever. But that soon changed because nothing good can last forever. I still remember it. I was so young then. I didn't understand what I know now, but I wish that I understood one lesson.
Fate can and will destroy even the closest of friendships.

-Flashback-
A light rain drizzled on top of the small shelter making small plinking sounds as it hit the ceiling. My eyes were closed, but I was having a difficult time sleeping. My eyes opened when I heard small footsteps coming closer. "What's wrong?" I asked him quietly. "I don't feel good. I think I'm sick," his voice was barely above a whisper and trailed off in the middle of his words. "You'll be okay in the morning," I said cheerfully with a smile."Okay," I heard him shift to his other paw and looked at me with pleading eyes," Um, sissy? Can I sleep with you?" "Of course," I smiled as his small body snuggled up to me. "I love you, sissy." I closed my eyes and whispered, "I love you, too."
A ray of light hit my still closed eyes as I slowly got up. I looked down and notice the absence of my little brother. I padded out side and saw my mother. "Mama?" I said to get her attention. She turned around, "Hmm?" "Where's Little Brother?" I asked, "Is he playing hide and seek with you?" My mother paused and looked at me before giving me a weak smile, "He's... in the sky." I tilted my head confused, but I eventually smiled. "Little Brother can fly?" I asked excitedly, "That's wonderful! I want to see him and ask him how to was to be in clouds!" I walked up to my mama. "Do you know when I'll see him again?" I asked still amazed that my little sibling could fly. "I don't know, but if you can go high enough in the air maybe you can see him and ask him all of those questions," she said still holding onto that weak smile. "I can't wait to see him again!" I said cheerfully. I smiled and looked up at the sky. "I love you Little Brother!" I said completely oblivious to what actually happened.

-End of Flashback-
From then on, I was by myself. One day I mentioned that one day I would go out to find my little brother, but no one took me seriously. Honestly, it became a bit of a joke. My older siblings said that I would never make it on my own because of how tiny I was, but their jeers never affected me. One night, I decided that it was finally time for me to leave. So I just left.
As I grew up on the streets, I was involved in some small crimes and manipulation to get by and to get what I wanted at the time. I used my small form and quick feet to my advantage in things like stealing and running away. I got into a lot of mischief during my older years, but finally got tired of getting into trouble almost everyday. I started to travel around the Earth and see all of the amazing sights. The more I walked and roamed around, the more I grew out of my small and graceful body. I became more muscular as a result. All I do now is wander around, never staying in the same place for too long. So, that's how I got here and how I came to be what I am now.

tell me a story

Poem:
My Heartbeat

The wind dances with my tangled mane,
Would continuing be all in vain?

This thought is a wicked scourge,
An impure thought that must be purged.

I shake my head and stand up tall,
I stand so high that there will be no fall.

My heart starts beating.

My paws hit the hard dirt
I ignore the pain and the hurt.

The climb is now steep
My immersion is now deep.

My heart starts pounding.

I sit on top of the world

My heart starts racing.

artof me

Art:
By the wonderful Just Smile
X
By the fantastic justdrawinproduction
X
By the great kimiix
X
By the incredible PokeZelda
X
By the extremely talented .cupcakefox.(bold)
X X
By the marvelous Uneventfulartist
X
By the lovely HannahBug
X
By the fabulous K.Swaz
X
By the excellent Lierre
X
By the magnificent Wolfycatt
X X
By the terrific kelly.
X
By the extraordinary Charin
X X
By the brilliant Big City Kitty
X
By the amazing Toxic Warrior
X
By the astounding Lakay
X
Various Things by Me
X X X X X

With a thousand lies and a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes, hit ‘em right between the eyes
When you walk away, nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes, see ‘em running for their lives

Clever alibis, Lord of the Flies
Hit ‘em right between the eyes, hit ‘em right between the eyes
When you walk away, nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes, see ‘em running for their lives!
Last edited by PsiKenzie on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:10 am, edited 64 times in total.
PsiKenzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Downn » Sun May 26, 2013 1:20 pm

reserved <3
downn • she / her • adult
Downn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Missy. » Sun May 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Oh, Alawai <3 He is too gorgeous!

Username:
Name:
Their favorite place:

WIP

c a l e b

name

Hello, I am Caleb. Caleb means 'faithful' which
    describes just who I am. My mother named me Caleb
    because when I was born, I was strong and faithful.
    Well, its obvious I am a male. I mean, wouldn't be kind
    of awkward if I was a female and I strutted around like
    a hugo-egoed male? Yeah, right.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

personality

I can't really capture my personality, but lets just say I am really
spunky. I like being the leader of my gang, and I always come
up with creative ideas. My family is dead, but my mentor, who
sort up teaches me things, tells me I am ahead of everyone.
I am a true charmer, and I often make the girls fall in love. Not
that I want them, though. I'm bi, and I am proud.

Often I am called awesome, cool, and swagged out. But honestly?
I'm just like the rest. I'm a kiamara, who just wants to live his
life to the fullest. I don't need anyone in my way. I'm independent,
and I often find myself staying away from the other kiamaras. When
someone talks to me, I find it really awkward. I mean, i'm bipolar
and I know if I say the wrong thing, no one will like me. So, its
hard being me. But I manage to get by.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

theme song

My theme song is 'I Like it Like That' by Hot Chelle
    Rae. Spunky, fun, and outgoing; like me. I think
    many songs can sort of describe me, but this one
    is perfect.
    fears

I am afraid of many things. Let me tell you. I am
    terrified of the ocean, hight, coffee machines,
    automatic flushing toilets, and hand dryers. Now,
    all of these probably aren't scary to you? Well, to
    him, they are like monsters.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

favorite place

My favorite place in the world is probably in New York. And in
New York, is Times Square, his favorite place ever. Times Square
is like a whole other planet, with its majestic city lights and
happy people. Shops are open late, mascots are open for hugs,
and music is playing from the hipsters on the side of the road.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

other kiamara's point of view on Caleb

Caleb is really something. He is really nice at times, but other
times i'm glad he stays to himself. He can be rude and gruff,
but we managed to get by as friends. I know he doesn't find much
interest in me, or my opinions, but hes extremely smart and if
you are able to be his friend, he is really nice c: you'd like him,
I'm sure.

favorite food
Hm... I really like Teriyaki Chicken... Its so good!

favorite drink
I am in love with Jones soda <3

crush
well... if you must know, I love Soma, dirty projector's kia.

favorite thing to do
probably go shopping for clothes {anthro} or playing football/
running {quad}

favorite movie
Now You See Me. its extremely good!

comfort idea
probably curling up in a beanbag chair while eating some
chicken, and watching Pretty Little Liars. Hey, don't judge
me! I can like what I want to like.

Last edited by .Missy. on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
going to be on hiatus, i'll come on time to time
.Missy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me