Re: Kiamara #280

Postby comatoastie » Sun May 26, 2013 5:31 pm

OMG this is the best kiamara I have ever seen!<3 I really hope I get her! <33
..:Shade:..
Solus;; Means alone in Latin ~ bisexual ♀
Impossible by James Athur
This song represents Solus because she never really interacts with others, though if she was face to face with another being of course she would talk. She is scared of love and hides when she sees an attractive Kia. She is extremely bad at flirting and often finds herself muttering jibberish. To narrow it down she is scared of falling for another in case that's someone that she falls for breaks her heart.
Solus's favourite place is her imagination. She loves to be lost in thought and on her own. It gives her a place of tranquility and peace. Though when someone disturbs her day dreaming she can be really grumpy, but if its a friend she just wacks them over the head with her tail. It doesn't usually get through to them as they do it on a regular daily basis, she just gets up and joins in with them having fun.

I'm really thankfull for all my friends helping me win this, they truly know how much I want this Kia! <3

1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
Last edited by comatoastie on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:22 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Art by Shewolf28
comatoastie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint.EXE » Sun May 26, 2013 5:37 pm

click!
Last edited by saint.EXE on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:17 am, edited 83 times in total.
saint.EXE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Sun May 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Username: Kage the shadow I've finally decided to enter to try and win a Kiamara because this one reminds me of myself. Just in a Kiamara form ^^.

Name: Alexandra {Alex for short ^^}(Her mother had died giving birth to her, and as Alexandra was born her mother's last words were. "Goodbye my little Alexandra."

She may look like a guy and act like one, but it doesn't mean she is one. She sounds like a girl and sometimes lets her girly side out.

Theme song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mcyesgl68o ... cyesgl68oY this song reminds me of her because people will always think she's a guy, and when they find out she isn't one they call her rude and horrible names. And one thing is, she doesn't have to act like a girl, its her decision whether she wants to or not.

Their favorite place: Alex's favorite place to be is with Shade and Makoto. My two Sora Nekos, they are like a family and enjoy each others company.

Art: (preferably of
them in their favorite
place)
W.I.P

Personality:Alex is a tomboy, yes I said it a tomboy. She hangs out with the guys and acts like one to, she is strong willed and will take on any one who harms her or her friends. A threat is taken very seriously and she will attack you mercilessly if you threaten her or anyone close to her. She is the type of Kiamara that lives music and without it, she wouldn't be here today.
Last edited by ArizonaT3a on Sun May 26, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint.EXE » Sun May 26, 2013 6:50 pm

is there a limit to art? c:
saint.EXE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sambee » Sun May 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Username:
Name:
Their favorite place
Art: (preferably of them in their favorite place)
Reserve~
-Deep inhale-
ah
I'm a feral cryptid that's scared of people!!!
if I don't respond to pms please forgive me it's nothing personal!
Sambee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solo. » Sun May 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Are we aloud to add any extras?
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Song » Sun May 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Woohoo Alaa, this is beautiful <3
//Faints

So tempted to try, hnnnnggg.

hello !
call me windy ~

D A M s

''and then i felt
chills in my bones ''
Wind Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Pandasilk~ » Sun May 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Username:Pandasilk

Name: Draken ((Dray cann))

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eznJvdhwx5U

Their favorite place: He likes to hide out in caves and watch the world as it passes by.

Art: Wip
(preferably of them in their favorite place)

((Forum is still a WIP))
No longer active. Sorry. :\
~Pandasilk~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar » Mon May 27, 2013 12:45 am

ғ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ

Run for cover
My sense of fear is running thin
Undercover
Just like a candle in the wind

Tell everybody, tell everybody
Brothers, sisters, the ending is coming

Ohhhhh
We are fallen, we are fallen
Ohhhhh
Now we're just gonna ride it out

Every morning
I'm staring shadows in the eye
Oh, good morning
Will you just wait until I die?

Brothers, sisters, the ending is coming

Ohhhhh
Ohhhhh

Tell everybody, we are fallen
Ohhhhh
Ohhhhh

I just want to take it in
Even when your fire runs out
Will you start it up again?
We are fallen
Username:

SnowStar

Name:

Hello, my name is Yoninah, and the meaning of my name is "little dove". Her nickname is simple Dove.

I am one hundred percent female.

Theme song:

Fallen - Imagine Dragons

Their favorite place:

My favorite place, is the dark in fact. Odd answer, huh? But I say this is because my hobby, my most favorite thing to do is cave diving. What is cave diving? It's kinda like scuba diving, but I explore underwater caves. I love caves, caves are the one thing that is my most favorite place. My favorite cave to dive in is Eagle's Nest, in Tampa Florida.

Personality:

Mute.
One thing that you will notice quickly is that...I am a mute, I can not speak. Everything I tell you is either written down, or told in sign language. I wasn't born this way, I had a nice sounding voice ( or at least I thought so) when I was younger. Long time back, I can't remember how many years exactly, I was cave diving. It was my second time trying. Everything was going fine, and I was having so much fun. We went into a air pocket that has a ton of Stalactites in it. Funny, I never saw any anywhere other then that one pocket. I remember we were taking pictures with our waterproof cameras, and suddenly the roof started shaking. Everything was shaking. Last thing I remembered all the stalactites over my head were falling down on us. After that...I don't know. I woke up in a hospital bed. A lot of broken bones, a lot of itchy bandages. But I was alive.

It took a while, but my body healed. But my voice..well, lets just say it went on vacation and never came back. You'll just have to get used to my notes, I don't think my voice will ever return.

Solitary.
People are....harsh. I know not everyone is like that, but to me almost all I've met are. I used to interact and be very talkative, before I was a mute. I used to be just fine around anyone really. But please, note the past tense in that. When I became mute, I was very slow with learning sign language. I was so used to using my mouth for speaking that even writing a note took long to make. People don't have patience anymore, when I tried to do anything people would get frustrated, angry, annoyed to the point of lashing out at me. I've been called, stupid, slow, and some things that I refuse to repeat. So, I tend to be by myself. I can't avoid everyone, I just try to avoid those who are not nice to me. Nothing wrong with being alone, right? Better to be by yourself then to be in bad company. I don't mind it.

Adrenaline Junky.
The excitement, the thrill....the rush. What makes some afraid is what gives me courage. I enjoy going to the extremes, I love the feeling or my heart race and blood pumping. When I get a adrenaline rush, I feel alive. I get my thrill from cave diving, free diving, and from different extreme sports as well. I enjoy being curious and find something new and different to try, if I sit back doing the same old thing every day I become quite unhappy. I feel like a lump of dust under the bed if I stay in one spot for too long. I gotta move, gotta test my limits.
I'm not sure why, I just have this strange drive to go out there and do thinks.

Art:

Last edited by SnowStar on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:46 am, edited 15 times in total.
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pedunkle » Mon May 27, 2013 12:58 am

Oooops, I read some older posts and ala said that we can add extras! Yay! Though I will probably not enter....
(And posibal reserve with the name Ash and gender female)
Last edited by pedunkle on Mon May 27, 2013 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
pedunkle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me