Re: Marine Biology

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:21 pm

Present!
Username + Id: Furrydogs12 992378

Break Time!
Username + Id: Furrydogs12 992378
Prompt: Cove likes to eat snacks on break! He has a whole bag that could last him a month! He nibbles on chips or cookies most of the time, though sometimes he has more healthy snacks of finger sandwiches or scones. He has to eat something during breaks or else he is unfocused
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:56 pm

Present!
Username + Id: cr0wz 971822
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:58 pm

Reward Rolls For Day; six

[MiseryInk 1030520] wrote:
An odd specimen jar draws your attention… What is… IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? Selkie assures you that the specimen is not real. It’s just a fun halloween decoration she made.

[Galaxytale #646813] wrote:
The anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

[Galaxytale #646813] wrote:
The horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[rem sleep 224745] wrote:
Ope! Watch your fingers! This angry crab pinches hard. What’s got him so worked up?

[rem sleep 224745] wrote:
You did exceptional work today, Selkie gave you a shark tooth to take home. Keep up the good work!

[reshihall + 1029503] wrote:
The horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[reshihall + 1029503] wrote:
The sea urchin specimen catches your eye. It's got a mouth that looks like a five pointed beak. Gnarly. You can’t imagine that it would feel very good to get bit…

[PowerYetUnknown 981877] wrote:
Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[PowerYetUnknown 981877] wrote:
The aquarium bubbler sits right next to you. The soft buzzing is comforting… or is it annoying. It’s hard to tell.

[nio 144488] wrote:
OMG LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY. The nudibranch specimen catches your eye. Look at this little colorful fella. He’s just a baby.

[beema 1016286] wrote:
Tumble comes over to you with a shy chicoon in tow. He tells you that they’re new to the class and need a lab partner. Looks like you have a new friend!

Congrats you earned a chicoon! Check the link at the bottom of this post to see where to claim your friend!

[beema 1016286] wrote:
You sit in class and make eye contact with the model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

[SonOfStarGod 639144] wrote:
You sit in class and make eye contact with the model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

[space oddity/17099] wrote:
The sea star specimen catches your eye. Sea STAR not starfish. Sea Stars are not fish. They do not swim. Do not confuse them for fish.

[space oddity/17099] wrote:
You did exceptional work today, Selkie gave you a shark tooth to take home. Keep up the good work!

[.henloimmabirb. + 778953] wrote:
Ope! Watch your fingers! This angry crab pinches hard. What’s got him so worked up?

[.henloimmabirb. + 778953] wrote:
An odd specimen jar draws your attention… What is… IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? Selkie assures you that the specimen is not real. It’s just a fun halloween decoration she made.

[glittermintfurry 588497] wrote:
Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[glittermintfurry 588497] wrote:

[case 108699] wrote:

[case 108699] wrote:
This diaphonized specimen looks rather odd… What kind of creature has a skeleton like this?

[imabanditø 908562] wrote:

[imabanditø 908562] wrote:

[Zigzagoon 97981] wrote:
The anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

[Zigzagoon 97981] wrote:

[NYMPH! + 1086039] wrote:

[NYMPH! + 1086039] wrote:

[HABZ + 1053327] wrote:
The sea urchin specimen catches your eye. It's got a mouth that looks like a five pointed beak. Gnarly. You can’t imagine that it would feel very good to get bit…

[HABZ + 1053327] wrote:
OMG LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY. The nudibranch specimen catches your eye. Look at this little colorful fella. He’s just a baby.

[DroogleDrawz 1046842] wrote:

[DroogleDrawz 1046842] wrote:

[Amplify [426059]] wrote:

[Amplify [426059]] wrote:

[CuppaTea #90240] wrote:

[CuppaTea #90240] wrote:

[BananaSnake + 1079492] wrote:

[BananaSnake + 1079492] wrote:

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794] wrote:

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794] wrote:
The sea star specimen catches your eye. Sea STAR not starfish. Sea Stars are not fish. They do not swim. Do not confuse them for fish.

[ woofer-moosh + 283946] wrote:

[ woofer-moosh + 283946] wrote:

[Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790] wrote:

[Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790] wrote:

[Exitium + 626371] wrote:

[Exitium + 626371] wrote:

[Kruxly 22806] wrote:

[rabbit.tears 668250] wrote:
This diaphonized specimen looks rather odd… What kind of creature has a skeleton like this?

[rabbit.tears 668250] wrote:

[Raven_Wolf + 129356] wrote:
As you’re working on your notes the container of fish food catches your eye. You wonder how it would taste… maybe just a bite…

[Raven_Wolf + 129356] wrote:

[a_dreemurr + 1048449] wrote:

[cinerious 242408] wrote:
As you’re working on your notes the container of fish food catches your eye. You wonder how it would taste… maybe just a bite…

[EatingTuna 1064483] wrote:

[Loxosceles 944066] wrote:

[HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822] wrote:

[HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822] wrote:

[crowthefrostyfloof + 957629] wrote:

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

[BunnyBeam + 832349] wrote:

[ThatPinkThing [300398]] wrote:

[ThatPinkThing [300398]] wrote:

[almondkitty 377392] wrote:

[Ottercola [111526]] wrote:

[Ottercola [111526]] wrote:
The aquarium bubbler sits right next to you. The soft buzzing is comforting… or is it annoying. It’s hard to tell.

[blizzard180//1026652] wrote:

[blizzard180//1026652] wrote:

[Clementine Cloud + 476020] wrote:

[Clementine Cloud + 476020] wrote:

[rabbit... 45716] wrote:

[rabbit... 45716] wrote:

[zoinks 163895] wrote:
Aww look at the model stingray[/url] isn’t he just so cute?

[cr0wz 971822] wrote:
OMG LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY. The [b]nudibranch specimen catches your eye. Look at this little colorful fella. He’s just a baby.
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:02 pm

Class is now in session!
ImageImage
Imagewelcome to day seven of marine biology!Image
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:19 pm

Present!
Username + Id: Ottercola [111526]

PLANTS EXIST TOO
Username + Id: Ottercola [111526]
Prompt: Hollyhock wagged her tail. Finally! Plants! She decides to talk about kelp and how it houses a diverse community of fish and sea life and even mammals like sea otters! It's kinda like an underwater forest in the ocean! It's its own ecosystem down there and the kelp helps them all thrive!
▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxytale » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:23 pm

Present!
Username + Id: Galaxytale #646813

PLANTS EXIST TOO
Username + Id: Galaxytale #646813
Prompt: Jason tilted his head. Marine plants huh. That's a bit of a head scratcher. He knew plenty of lake plants from his own home but not really any ocean ones. He'd say corals but weren't those actually some kind of animal? He thought long and hard about it... wracking his brain for any sort of sea plant he could name. Oh! Wait! Sea Grapes! They're a type of sea weed, but Jason thought they were neat since they looked weird and some Chicoons liked to eat them in their food.
Griffin | He/Him or It/Its | Ghouls System
Galaxytale on ToyHouse

[Icon and siggy art by Ottercola]
Galaxytale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiseryInk » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:43 pm

Present!
Username + Id: MiseryInk 1030520
MiseryInk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:07 pm

Present!
Username + Id: ThatPinkThing [300398]

PLANTS EXIST TOO
Username + Id: ThatPinkThing [300398]
Prompt: Oooh, CJ seems to have discovered a new kind of plant! It's got loooong, banana shaped leaves that are teal in color. The thin leaves sway in the ocean's current, revealing that the undersides are a soft peachy color. For some reason, most of the aquatic critters seem to avoid it. Perhaps it isn't that nutritious, or it tastes bad? CJ photographs the plant as best he can and records its location so that he can take a closer look later and maybe get a sample.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reshihall » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:15 pm

Present!
Username + Id: reshihall + 1029503

PLANTS EXIST TOO
Username + Id: reshihall + 1029503
Prompt:
Onyx gets excited and begins to talk all about a plant he saw when he went under the water. "I remember seeing a plant with long stalks with bulbs at the end of it that emitted light. They seemed to attract fish in, but it isn't a dangerous plant to them. The plant with take in the waste from the fish as nutrients to grow big and strong." He explains using his hands to really show the size of the plant.
reshihall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PowerYetUnknown » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:51 pm

Present!
Username + Id: PowerYetUnknown 981877