Re: Marine Biology

Postby Lilymouse385 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:39 pm

Present!
Username + Id: lilymouse385 698034

I think they live...
Username + Id: lilymouse385 698034
Prompt: Marnie takes notes on her betta fish friend today. Betta fish are thought to live in puddles in their homeland, but this is not actually true! They live in shallow water that is multiple acres long, which is definitely not a puddle! If kept as a pet, they need at least 5 gallons of water, some nice hiding spots, a filter, and good food!
    ┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
    ┌───────────┐

Adult She/Her PMs Open
    Color My tree!
    ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr!

└───────────┘
    x
    .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

ImageImage
    Lilymouse385

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:13 pm

Present!
    Username + Id: rainbowpanda101 + 116794

I think they live...
    Username + Id: rainbowpanda101 + 116794
    Prompt: Max observed the seahorse in the tank some more. From what little he knew of seahorses, he figured this seahorse probably liked to live in coral beds or kelp beds. If he was remembering correctly, they would use their tails and hang onto the coral or kelp to anchor themselves! Otherwise they would just sort of float along in the currents of the sea. Max wondered what that must be like...to just float along aimlessly...[75 words]
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    XXXXXXXXXX

female
    Pisces
    she/her/they/them
    American
    adult

ART SHOPXXXFURSONAXXXTOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain,
    you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈☔🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
    XXXXXXXXXX

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    rainbowpanda101

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby seiku88 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:24 pm

Present!
    Username + Id: seiku88 + 414623
    ═════════ ═════════
    SEIKU | they/them
    ────────────────────
    +9 CS Time
    ════════════════════
    > TH | > Adopts Storage

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
    seiku88

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:39 pm

Present!
    Username + Id: Cr0wz 971822
    Cr0wz

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:01 pm

Reward Rolls For Day; 3

[Galaxytale #646813] wrote:
    You did exceptional work today, Selkie gave you a shark tooth to take home. Keep up the good work!

[Galaxytale #646813] wrote:
    The horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[nio 144488] wrote:
    Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[HABZ + 1053327] wrote:
    OMG LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY. The nudibranch specimen catches your eye. Look at this little colorful fella. He’s just a baby.

[HABZ + 1053327] wrote:
    Ope! Watch your fingers! This angry crab pinches hard. What’s got him so worked up?

[HABZ + 1053327] wrote:
    This diaphonized specimen looks rather odd… What kind of creature has a skeleton like this?

[ex0tic_xx + 1077365] wrote:
    This diaphonized specimen looks rather odd… What kind of creature has a skeleton like this?

[rem sleep 224745] wrote:
    OMG LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY. The nudibranch specimen catches your eye. Look at this little colorful fella. He’s just a baby.

[rem sleep 224745] wrote:

[PowerYetUnknown 981877] wrote:
    As Selkie passes out the dissection tray you start to get queasy. You can already imagine the smell of the fish and they’re not even out yet.

An odd specimen jar draws your attention… What is… IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? Selkie assures you that the specimen is not real. It’s just a fun halloween decoration she made.

You did exceptional work today, Selkie gave you a shark tooth to take home. Keep up the good work!

[MiseryInk 1030520] wrote:

[Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790] wrote:
    The anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

[Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790] wrote:
    The horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[Starfire_Nebula+1011831] wrote:
    You sit in class and make eye contact with the model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

[beema 1016286] wrote:
    Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[beema 1016286] wrote:
    An odd specimen jar draws your attention… What is… IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? Selkie assures you that the specimen is not real. It’s just a fun halloween decoration she made.

[ .henloimmabirb. + 778953] wrote:
    You sit in class and make eye contact with the model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

[ .henloimmabirb. + 778953] wrote:

[yokaibytes 518991] wrote:
    Ope! Watch your fingers! This angry crab pinches hard. What’s got him so worked up?

As you’re working on your notes the container of fish food catches your eye. You wonder how it would taste… maybe just a bite…

[SonOfStarGod 639144] wrote:
    As you’re working on your notes the container of fish food catches your eye. You wonder how it would taste… maybe just a bite…

[SonOfStarGod 639144] wrote:

[reshihall + 1029503] wrote:
    The anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

[reshihall + 1029503] wrote:

[NYMPH! + 1086039] wrote:
    When you come to class you realize you forgot some of your equipment… uh oh. Looks like you’ll have to borrow one. You walk over to the equipment bin and pull out Scuba Gear.

This item is a clothing item! I will be contacting you via pm to provide a transparent image for you.

[NYMPH! + 1086039] wrote:
    The shark specimen catches your eye. It’s such a little thing… you think it might be a baby but Selkie tells you it’s actually an adult. Really? But he’s just a little guy…

[Amplify [426059]] wrote:

[Amplify [426059]] wrote:

[HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822] wrote:

The sea star specimen catches your eye. Sea STAR not starfish. Sea Stars are not fish. They do not swim. Do not confuse them for fish.

[woofer-moosh + 283946] wrote:

[toy20243 662782] wrote:

[ Griff 254592] wrote:

[ Griff 254592] wrote:

[BananaSnake + 1079492] wrote:

The sea urchin specimen catches your eye. It's got a mouth that looks like a five pointed beak. Gnarly. You can’t imagine that it would feel very good to get bit…

[Zigzagoon 97981] wrote:

[Zigzagoon 97981] wrote:

[ space oddity/17099] wrote:

[IAmUniverse 1079183] wrote:
    Aww look at the model stingray[/url] isn’t he just so cute?

[IAmUniverse 1079183] wrote:
    As Selkie passes out the [b]dissection tray you start to get queasy. You can already imagine the smell of the fish and they’re not even out yet.

[BunnyBeam+ 832349] wrote:
    The aquarium bubbler sits right next to you. The soft buzzing is comforting… or is it annoying. It’s hard to tell.

[dragoness129 + 3218] wrote:

[dragoness129 + 3218] wrote:

[DroogleDrawz 1046842] wrote:

The aquarium bubbler sits right next to you. The soft buzzing is comforting… or is it annoying. It’s hard to tell.

[Fire.Siren + 1059677] wrote:

[Fire.Siren + 1059677] wrote:
    The sea star specimen catches your eye. Sea STAR not starfish. Sea Stars are not fish. They do not swim. Do not confuse them for fish.

[henry creel 788126] wrote:
    As Selkie passes out the dissection tray you start to get queasy. You can already imagine the smell of the fish and they’re not even out yet.

[case 108699] wrote:
    The sea urchin specimen catches your eye. It's got a mouth that looks like a five pointed beak. Gnarly. You can’t imagine that it would feel very good to get bit…

[case 108699] wrote:

[Wulfums + 156003] wrote:

[Exitium + 626371] wrote:

[EatingTuna 1064483] wrote:

[Raven_Wolf + 129356] wrote:

[Raven_Wolf + 129356] wrote:

[imabanditø 908562] wrote:

[imabanditø 908562] wrote:

[glittermintfurry 588497] wrote:

[glittermintfurry 588497] wrote:

[cinerious 242408] wrote:

[FatalCollapse + 852442] wrote:

The shark specimen catches your eye. It’s such a little thing… you think it might be a baby but Selkie tells you it’s actually an adult. Really? But he’s just a little guy…

[FlanlynFisher + 1076728] wrote:

[FlanlynFisher + 1076728] wrote:

[Imperials 644509] wrote:

[sibylline, + 459834] wrote:

[crowthefrostfloof + 957629] wrote:

[LittleMaple 967464] wrote:

[rabbit.tears 668250] wrote:

[rabbit.tears 668250] wrote:

[EpicratesPictus 884843] wrote:

Aww look at the model stingray[/url] isn’t he just so cute?

[sparklysatyrcat + 1024275] wrote:
    Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a [b]relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

[Ottercola [111526]] wrote:

[Ottercola [111526]] wrote:

[blizzard180//1026652] wrote:

[lilymouse385 698034] wrote:

[lilymouse385 698034] wrote:

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794] wrote:

[seiku88 + 414623] wrote:

[Cr0wz 971822] wrote:
    Cr0wz

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:08 pm

Class is now in session!
    ImageImage
    welcome to day four of marine biology!
    Cr0wz

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby MiseryInk » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:04 pm

Present!
    Username + Id: MiseryInk 1030520
    MiseryInk

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:54 pm

Present!
    Username + Id: nio 144488
    sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
    art queueicon cred
    𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
    nio

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:37 pm

Present!
    Username + Id: rem sleep 224745

I think they live...
    Username + Id: rem sleep 224745
    Prompt: I love the blue wetsuit so I *had* to draw Fishie in it for scuba gear/wetsuit day < 3 !!
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    rem sleep - they / them
    nocturnal artist, socially awkward
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    umasstorkies
    closed species bank
    ♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby PowerYetUnknown » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:59 pm

Present!
    Username + Id: PowerYetUnknown 981877

I think they live...
    Username + Id: PowerYetUnknown 981877
    Prompt: Genesis had only been in a wetsuit once in his life, he was training for a role in a movie, and was trying to get into character before the audition. The movie was about a society of Chicoons who lived in the deep ocean, of course most of the movie is spent on land but the beginning of the movie is spent in the sea, so Genesis felt like he had to know what it was like to live in the ocean. He booked himself a scuba diving excursion. He put on a black wetsuit with pink detailing, hooked the oxygen mask onto his muzzle and dived into the water. He very quickly realized how dark the ocean was, especially in the middle of the night. The chicoon quit as soon as he felt a fish bump into him, turns out swimming in the ocean in the dark was not a good idea. He decided to skip the audition after that, there would be other opportunities.
    "Sora, you don't believe that, I know you don't"

Joshua

He/Him

PowerYetUnknown

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me