Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

The Nameless - Closed Species by Undyne7119

Based on Click to view
Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The Nameless - Closed Species

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:12 am

i'm just gonna turn them into a normal closed species, all adopts will be free. posting is open

each adopt can have a max of 3 rare traits with unlimited under.

it is fine if you want to do adopts off-oekaki, just make a cover.

to do- chibi lines for multi-adopts
myos
nursery
off-oekaki lines

Staff !

Image Dinosaur. / Owner, artist

Image ItzChey / Artist

Code: Select all
[center][b][u]A wild Nameless has appeared[/u][/b] [i]![/i]

[b]xxxxxxpromptxxxxxxx[/b]

xxxxxeditsxxxxx

[b]Ends xx.xx.xx[/b] [i]![/i]

[code][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]: Male Female
[b]Prompt[/b]:[/code][/center]

fun ideas for comps ig?

jigsaw
edges2cats (aka cursed images)
freerice (this one helps people suffering from hunger)
kahoot!
are you my twin?
impress me (limited and unlimited)

fun ideas for adopts ig?

animal based
noun
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Fri May 08, 2020 10:41 am, edited 9 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon May 04, 2020 6:58 am

Trait List !

standard (don't list these edits)

mane (any gender), no pupil, white eye, no edits

non-rarity

colored eye, accessories, custom lines (must be approved by species owner, needs ref on main base), weight edit

common

fluffy tail, bob tail,curled tail, more fluff, hairless, hair above jawline, pupil, scelera, ear edits, eye shape, smaller/bigger claws, fangs, heterochromia

uncommon

chimerism, albinism, melanism, small horns, hair above shoulder, backmane, piebald, longer head horn, scales (rules for scales farther down), beard/mustache (above shoulder), whiskers

rare

black eye, any tail (not gene spliced), no tail, large horns, ram horns, tongue shape, flightless wing, extra limbs (up to 2), glowing/shining markings/eyes/horns, vents or gills, munchkinism/dwarfism, gigantism, antennae, dragon-like whiskers, fins, bigger claw edits (removal, very long)

legendary

living hair (snakes, plants, etc), extra eyes (30 eyes max; anywhere on body), extra tails (5 tails at most), 2 sets of horns, plant/gem/rock growth, goop/slime, magic/powers, blood color, extra mouth, living tails, spikes on body, spine (like in a spinosaurus), quills, extra ears, extra mouth, moving markings, zombie (exposed bone, blood, etc, keep it CS-appropriate), body parts made of different materials, working wings, PPS

chosen

living body parts, halos, multiple head, 2+ sets of wings, elemental association (not powers; part of body), shining/glowing blood, transperency, longer body, objects embedded in body, glitch, gene splicing

Info for Scales !

standard

gradient, neck-shoulders with scales on tail, normal shape

common

solid color, neck-hind leg with scales on tail, single carved/different/unique scale, scale shape change (25 %)

uncommon

markings, neck-tail tip, multiple carved scales, scale shape change (50%)
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Fri May 08, 2020 7:32 am, edited 10 times in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon May 04, 2020 6:59 am

MYOs !

You will be added to the thread and given the permission to create ONE Nameless per MYO ticket. Tickets will go for points only. If you want to pay C$, PM me with an offer. When purchasing, send the form to me via PM.

Not open yet.
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Mon May 04, 2020 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon May 04, 2020 7:00 am

Rules, Strikes & Bans !

Respect all rules, as breaking them can get you a warning or a strike. 3 strikes and you'll be perm. banned.

1. Be inclusive. Don't ignore anyone for any reason, unless they are being rude/provoking you/harassing you.
2. Report bad or rude behaviour of other members.
3. Staff have authority over you. Listen to them.
4. Read all prompts and info for adopts.
5. Don't sass the staff.
6. Don't steal any designs, art or writing. Inspiration is fine, if you ask the user and give proper credit.
7. Be honest about Namelesses you win. A bank and archive will not be kept.
8. Don't guilt trip another user for anything.
9. No descriptions of sex/mating/gore are allowed, here or anywhere else on the site.
10. Follow all CS rules.
11. Me and staff have the right to add new rules if needed.
12. You may help other users, but don't mini-mod.

Rules for Staff

1. Don't give out strikes/warnings/bans for no reason. The user has to have broken a rule.
2. Artists must choose a winner for their adopts. If no-one enterred, they are expected to extend it.
3. Artists must judge adopts within a week of the end date.
4. Artists may not ignore any entry for an adopt unless it breaks the rules.
5. Mods must check MYOs once a week and approve them if needed.
6. Don't be rude to users.
7. All users get 1 warning for an action before a strike, unless the action breaks CS rules.
8. Before giving a strike, let a user tell you their side of the story (for example, listen if a user posts NSFW content and claims they posted the wrong link).
9. Nursery slots: FCFS must be FCFS, raffle slots must be raffled, random must be random.
10. Artists must make 2 adopts a month.
11. Staff can be banned.

Rules for Designs

1. Follow the artist's rules.
2. This is a 'closed species' and no-one is allowed to make a Nameless, however I will not get mad at people if they make something similiar.
3. Designs may not be transferred onto a different base, whether it be a furry, feral, human or other.
4. Designs may not be traded as of yet, and cannot be sold for any type of currency.
5. If you are banned, none of your your Namelesses will be taken.
6. Existing OCs may not be brought onto the bases.
7. You may not steal, claim or heavily reference lines and designs.
8. Copying another user's design, no matter the species, is against the rules.
9. The above goes for staff.

If you no longer want a Nameless, you can either trade it in for a MYO in the species/another species I own or 1-2 rares ! It will then be put up for readoption by staff c:

strikes !
none yet, let's keep it that way!

bans !

796956 // perm
974808 // perm
807772 // perm
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Wed May 06, 2020 12:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Tue May 05, 2020 3:29 am

Trade-ins !

Although not mandatory, you can trade in your Namlesses for either MYOs of other species I own, 1-2 rares, or some art depending on the traits.

Trade-ins are closed at the moment !
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Tue May 05, 2020 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Nameless - Closed Species

Postby Undyne7119 » Tue May 05, 2020 6:18 am

another res whoops just in case

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Nameless - Closed Species

Postby Undyne7119 » Wed May 06, 2020 8:43 am

Note: Texture has been added to the lines. This is to make sure people do not steal the lines. You are free to add or change the texture as much as you want. Please be sure to PM the winner of the adopt with a texture + shading-less version of their nameless. Again, just some extra safety measures (plus I like how it looks)!

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me