Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Open/Wip

Postby clip ♡ » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:22 am

Username: clip ♡
    100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: They will reside primarily on a moor, with several rivers and a large lake nearby. These cats are particularly fond of the water, hence their territory of choice. The rivers surrounding them act as a sort of 'defense mechanism', as many predators or other cats aren't willing to cross the wide waters. They prey primarily on voles and fish, as those are in abundance, but will occasionally hunt rabbits or birds if the need arises. Though most of the clan's members don't have the speed to successfully take down a rabbit; due to crossing the rivers, these cats have developed strong legs that aren't meant for speed.
    Fur type: short
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:**
    river - that's your prompt go wild!! honestly just have fun with it ♡♡
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - - th - my art

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
clip ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:24 am

Username: feral
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: the sons of arcana are based in a large cave system in a mountain. they rarely go outside unless they're hunting or gathering herbs. the weather is harsh and cold, and there are only two seasons, cold, and freezing. the mountain cave system shelters the group from the harsh weather conditions outside. inside of the caves there is running water and vegetation, making it easy for the cats to live comfortably.
Fur type: Long fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** dark with a small splash of color perhaps? also heterochromia?
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saltkinq » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:24 am

Username: Saltkinq
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live:
In a large, abandoned land that's constantly covered in new, fresh snow every morning. It's extremely cold, and cats have slowly become fluffier within each generation. There are many caves scattered around this area, and that's where the cats go to stay warm. Theres a constant frozen lake about a half a mile away, making cats find multiple ways to carry ice and melt it into water to their dens. There are trees everywhere, and the sun almost never shows. It's always snowing in this area, and there is no sight of two-legs or roads. Sometimes the cats can find abandoned human objects, miles and miles away from their camp.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: A black fluffy cat with blue eyes and a scar across it's forehead.
[
Saltkinq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:26 am

Username: ieiis
      110 words
      The little kitty civilization of Oaiski can be happened upon in the far mountain range surrounding an almost reverse island of sand and water. The mountains are tropical at the base, and forest / snow at the tips, giving the kitties a large, valuable range of land. They often don't stray from the midlands of the mountains, but occasionally during mid-winter will stray to the beach, doing their best to feed their little civilization. They knew in time, the mountains may shift, but they would shift with the mountains. Rivers formed occasionally, and mini volcano's would erupt, but this was all in history. Those volcanos were quieted now, weren't they...?

Fur type: short furred
      Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:**
      a silver-shaded caramel-apricot tortie [with minimal apricot flecks] with moderate irregular white, and deep amber w/ blue sectoral heterochromia.

has info on caramel-apricot tortie
      minimal tortie apricot flecks like - here here here
      w/ a face like: this but with white like this on the face
Last edited by leafless willow on Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:26 am

Username: MeltiTheDragon

For ages, the cats of the glades thought the north was inhospitable. They were wrong. The cats of the cascades thought that they were as far north as any clan could ever be.

Oddly enough, they were wrong too.

This clan lives deep, deep in the tundras and taigas of the far north. They hunt under the heavy shade of conifers, through snow deep as their bellies. The summers are very sunny but barely bring any heat to the land of ice and darkness. Somehow they survive. Maybe they've had a couple lucky season. Or maybe they're unusually insulated against cold. Or maybe yet...they're just lucky.

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Black roan with white spotting and topaz blue eyes, refs for inspiration below!

[1, 2, 3]
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8 of Spades » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:28 am

Username: 8 of Spades
An old ruins nestled high in the mountains. Carved out of the side of one of the smaller mountains their home base, though cold, doesn't get the harsh freezing winds the rest of the territory does. Down the mountain from their home think trees cover the base and hold much of the prey they eat. Above them in the taller mountains lays more ruins that twist and turn inside the mountains, all connected but where is lost to time. Others of their kind live in there as well but contact with them is rare. As the days grow colder though the clan has had to retreat farther and farther into the old city.

Fur type: Long or any of them really your choice!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Could I get something random? I'd prefer if it was simple and replicable though so when i go to draw them i don't die.
8 of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

C:

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:30 am

Username: ataraxic_king
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: Down by the mountain side, the bubbling brook springs forth swelling from deep underground, bending amongst the pines trees, spreading into the mire. To the south there is the ocean front where the brook trickles from great heights into the ocean below, cascading over cliffs to the sandy shores below. The territory is a rugged one, shared by two groups who have been in turmoil for the last few generations, split down the centre, one takes the rocky shores, one takes the safety of the mire, the brook is what they share in common, the brook is their life source.
Long fur or short fur: short
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:Black/Brown mackerel tabby, a stripey boi with orange undersides and pale silver blue eyes [example example]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:30 am

Founders are now CLOSED again; thank you!
If you missed this round; keep an eye out for further openings/full opening once we catch up.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:34 am

screEAmn GOSH DANG IT