Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Open/Wip

Postby Sixbane » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 am

Username: Sixbane LISTEN I NEED A FOUNDER TOo
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: This clan has made its home in a junkyard, bordered on one side by the city and the opposite end by the woodlands. They act as peacekeepers and though they are friendly and invite anyone looking for a home and food; they aren't to be trifled with as their leader is a strong warrior with great skill in dealing with threats. They feast on the rats that populate their home, and make their nests in the thick bramble at the edges of the junkyard to stay safe from any machinery or twolegs walking through their territory. Respected by the other groups of cats close to them; they can be a great ally, or a great foe.

REAL TRASHCLAN, REAL TRASHCLAN
Fur type: Probably short fur or hairless
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Surprise me; I just don't like super-simple designs
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jantzi01 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:35 am

Username: Jantzi01
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: The area is divided up into four Clans. RainClan lives in a constantly overcast birch forest, with small streams and rivers running through their territory. CloudClan resides in the normal forest, surrounded by colorful orange and red leaves in the autumn. SparkClan calls the darker section of the forest home, with towering trees, and prefer to be awake during the night time. IceClan lives farthest north, on a sort of permanently frozen patch of moorland. The clans are surrounding a kind of gathering place, where they meet every new moon. The gathering place is an ancient redwood tree, and the leaders of the clans will rest on a branch and share the news in their clan.
Fur type: Short fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Black with bright green eyes and a white tail-tip
Jantzi01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods - Wip

Postby Birchii » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:37 am

Username: Birchii
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live:
They'll live in a dense forest with a mix of evergreens and deciduous trees, which is situated in a valley. Plenty of water runs through their territory, with a small lake marking the southern border. The land itself is quite hilly in places, making traversing their territory difficult in winter if you stray from the paths. Ruins of a civilisation long gone are placed throughout the entirety of the territory, but the main cluster is where the group lives permanently. They live in a mix of treehouses and ruins, reclaimed by nature, with their main focal building being a tall, spire-tipped grey-stoned structure. To the north is the coast, with cliffs running along most of the border they have, though a dip in the north-eastern corner leads to a small bay with an old pier leading out to sea. [139]
Fur type: long!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: A sepia tabby point cat! Basically this type of cat 1, 2 where the body is still brown rather than pale, but instead of just solid points a dark tabby like these cats have 3, 4, 5. Also with the light rings around the eyes that 3&4 have, and a lil bit of white markings on them as well! Eye colour is whatever you think looks good!!

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orbiting » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:38 am

Username: orbiting
these cats will live in and around a swamp!
the swamp will have a long river running through it that is mostly clouded with muddy water but there will be a few streams around the land surrounding it.
these cats, however, will not live directly IN the swamp, but rather, on a sunny land that is surrounded by willow trees. the cats will live inside the hollows of these trees for dens, and the willow trees create a circle around their camp. for food, they primarily eat fish, but are able to often catch birds, sometimes herons and other large ones if they hunt as a group, mice, voles, beavers on occasion - though this is very rare - but one thing they absolutely must have caution from are crocodiles.
the crocodiles plague their territory. thankfully, the conditions near the clan's camp are too harsh for a crocodile to access, as they are surrounded by steep hills and jumps only cats can make, but hunting near the swamp's main river is almost strictly forbidden, as many cats have lost their lives to the beasts.

** edit - just for personal purposes so i can remember this clan will be called glideclan!

Fur type: Long fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
I would love an orange black and white tortiseshell with blue eyes <3 thank you!
Last edited by orbiting on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

not on here much anymore but to reminisce,
if we've ever interacted in the slightest, thank you for kind memories,
i loved this place.
orbiting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:39 am

Username: Pufferheart
These cats live in an abandoned amusement park. It was abandoned ten years ago and has been long forgotten since then. In the amusement park, many different kinds of animals have come to live here. There are two sections to the amusement park, a water park and a theme park. The cats who live here live underneath one of the taller water slides as the main area and in many other various places. No two-legs ever come here and prey is plentiful. Mice and other small prey eat off of all the stale food left behind. Around the amusement, trees and forests are plentiful, for the original reason it had to be closed was it was too far away from civilians. (121 words)
Fur type: short fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I would like it to be orange or a calico with light green eyes.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeTrash » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:46 am

Username: WolfPackAlpha
This cat lives in the deepest dark forest. It has the prey in the woods but only comes out for food. It barely sees the sun anywhere and loves the dark. The eyes are fitted for the dark but will shine when hit light so as the fur. The bushes and the thickest of the trees make it good for the cat to hide when a human or any animal trys to attack. The cat lives in a cat inside the woods.
Fur type: Long?
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** "I fell down the ugly tree but never hit a branch down"
ImageImageImage
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:49 am

Username: CloudDraws16
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: The Cats of the Whispering Woods live in a thin forest. However, it’s not always perfect. Dark ghosts of fur past have come to hunt them, and Quartz is not happy.
Also some of the landmarking’s of Whispering Woods:
• Gem cave: A deep cave full of beautiful gems, such as Quartz, Amythest, Sapphire, etc. Cats are named after the gem they first find. If multiple cats find the same gem you can add a prefix to their name.
• Camp: Well, of course these cats have to have some sort of camp! It’s a small clearing with large dens.
• The Island: A small island is located just north of the camp.
• Shadow Woods: Part of the territory has been claimed by the shadows...It has dense fog surrounding the edge, making it impossible to see into.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:**
Perhaps a silvery white chinchilla? Although, anything that can go with something Quartz, Amythest, or another cool crystal is good!
Attachments
6A0A0800-2E13-4210-A134-3D58512AABC1.jpeg
6A0A0800-2E13-4210-A134-3D58512AABC1.jpeg (31.95 KiB) Viewed 258 times
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:57 am

Username: Firedancer77
People are generally surprised to learn that the territory is known as "The Depths," but with the large ravine that runs through it, one cannot be too surprised. According to legend, the ravine was formed by the gods themselves after the first death among the gods' ranks; the husband to the goddess who died split the land upon losing her. There are several caves within the ravine, many of which haven't been explored due to lack of access. Besides those, there is a decently sized lake in the territory, with the territory ending at the fringes of it, where it starts to become a swamp. The other side of the ravine is heavily forested.
Fur type: Long?
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** different colored eyes is beautiful o.o spots could be cool? i dunno go wild man. i'm going for a leader whose posing as a god so if that helps at all xD

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:10 am

Username: Elliad.
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: This group refuses to stay in one place for too long, opting to move bases every couple of weeks. However, the clan never strays from the mountains or the valley within the center, viewing it as a safe place.

During the summer months, the clan stays in the valley at the bottom of the mountains where there is a large stream that brings plenty of fish and that is filled with fresh prey. However, there is a great risk of flooding during the winter so the cats move up the mountains in autumn, staying up and away from the flooded valley at the base until the spring.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: maybe something like that?
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:15 am

Username: StormSerpent
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: Tall spires reach into the sky, dark clouds swirling around casting a shadow over the building below, long forgotten by all but a few dedicated researchers and a small group of cats.. And the ghosts that lurk the halls. A lonely crow in the distance caws, soon followed by the barren howl of a fearful wolf and a chill runs down your spine, snowing always snowing, but never over 3 feet deep. What lies beneath the snow? Stories, bodies or merely the footprints of a passing thought. What secrets hide tucked away in this mountain’s whispers, what will we discover in evergrim castle
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:**
maybe something pale, warm and dull, like a dusty forgotten rose?
idk what that means so take it however you want
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me