Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby FleaTea » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:12 am

Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Dawn was nearing as Palestar crouched by the oasis to quench her thirst. She was going to travel far to explore the territory a bit, and maybe she would meet other cats from other clans.

By sunrise, Palestar decided she had waited long enough. Excited and impatient, but careful, she started her small journey.

As she trotted up the slope and onto the flat, sandy landscape, the rising sun chased the frost out of her pelt. Feeling strengthened by the rising sun, Palestar couldn't help but let out a small meow of excitement. She picked up her pace a bit and headed in the direction of the far off fields right under the mountains.

[ 114 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Palestar | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
Here!
-- level 0
experience: 54
-- items in inventory used
N/A
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
Nope!
-- inventory
Scorpion | 1 FP | x1
Spider | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Sorrel | x1
Mallow leaf | x1
herb | x0
FleaTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[#004] ─✦ explore

Postby taichi » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:41 am

████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✦ | [level 1 - xp; 95/200] │ [death opt-in; no] │ [last post: x] │ [last response: x] │ [clan link] │ [active quests; n/a] | ✦
━━━━━━━━━━┐

// 𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗟 - [2/6]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ibenji - he/him
[hp 100% | hup 0%]
not sick!

━━━━━━━━━━━━

ilocenhai - he/him
[hp 100% | hup 0%]
not sick!

━━━━━━━━━━┘
Imagei
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████

█████
█████
█████
█████
Silence dissipated into the darkness of the labyrinth which swallowed their presence. An affronted look had been plastered upon the corners of Locenhai's jaws and it had spread across his face, despite a concurrent sigh of relief weaseling it's way out of his mouth and erasing the trail of concern from his heart, his eyes burned in to the flesh of the auburn feline before him. How dare she put her paws on the prince like that? However, logic recrudesced in his thought paths - nobody was aware he was the heir, word had not ran through the ears of solitude dwellers, nor those not so favourably fond.

"She looks apologetic" came a warm hum, finding home in his ears. A furrow of brows happened before he acknowledged
the owner of the voice. "Allow us not to make her life hard, Lo. Fear makes us do many things." Benji averred.

┌─────────

i

// 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬
━━━━━━━━
▪ 1fp [choice]!
▪ scraps [x2]
━━━━━━━━
▪ catmint [x1]
▪ fennel [x1]
▪ chamomile [x1]
▪ goatweed [x1]
▪ wintergreen [x1]
▪ yarrow [x1]

└─────────
████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Despite being slightly shaken, he sympathized with the gnawing feeling of missing someone, having an absent part
of your heart that struggled to return, and although violence was not the peacekeeper between emotions and thoughts,
it found itself as a practical substitute.

Locenhai feasted eyes upon the dappled, mousy feline before him. Corners of his lips raising slightly in to a half-hearted smile. "I suppose you're right my liege." He was to admit, watching the display of adoration between the two who had been reunited, made his gaze wander down to his paws. There was a nagging feeling, one that he could not quite place. Perhaps, it was the thought it was time for himself and Benji to depart - to continue on to their adventure, for Locenhai himself to deliver the long awaited, fated one, to his new home. "Benji, we should go." He stated, a splash of surprise coating him as Locenhai realised he used the other's name and not the title, nor 'liege', a flick of his tail guiding gazes toward the two she-cats embraced in each other's presence.

Olive eyes followed the direction of the blue-tinted male's tail, a soft nod of affirmation followed. Benji acknowledged that they had done their duty - their good deed for the day. Now he had hoped that Fennel would not be in that situation for a long time, that peace and clarity would weave themselves in their pawsteps. Benji ambled toward the two before smiling widely "Well, it has been fun. We ought to leave now though." Tentatively he peeked backward toward Locenhai who kept his mouth wired shut. Only drawing himself up to a good posture, head slightly raised and his gaze running down his nose before meeting the recipient. What a snob, Benji thought but the action only added toward his existing smile. His eyes pierced toward the auburn feline, "Jaz, right?" he questioned. "I suppossseeee, I will forgive you for all harm done. If you protect Fennel on their adventures from here on out." he joked. It was not a concern to him whether the prior blip was forgiven or not, he assured himself that in a few sunrises from now, neither party would be all too concerned regarding it, in fact, they might even forget it.

███████████████████████████████████████████

"I'm sure they are capable of handing themselves" came Locenhai's voice, out of the blue, the tone had a judgmental twang to it,to which Benji laughed in response. "You are right." Locen's face was cold with no life displayed, Benji nudged his head slightly upwardas a signal for Locenhai to lead the way out/. The greyed tom batted the small crystal toward Benji and in a flash, the moment for a breath to escape, he had ventured far out of sight.

A rumble came from Benji's throat in attempts to clear it. "Introductions are not meant to be done last but... I'm Benji, nice to meet to you. Have a safe travel, and if you ever need anything, ever, just find us." He stated, a soft chuckle fastened in his words. The situation alone had kicked some humor. "Thank you for the gift, it is much appreciated." and as if powered by a ruthless wind, the hazel tom scooped up the crystal in his jaws and kicked off his haunches. Only allowing the small sediments of the cold stone to say goodbye as they descended on to the floor, whilst he mounted upward toward Locenhai, and surpassing the eerie shadows which initially attempted feasting on them.
[ ─✦ ] ooc notes; 735 words - fourth explore post // new coding layout, pls lmk if it's broken or if i've missed anything it's been a while! ;-;
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█████
▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████
█████
█████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taichi - fr/en - cet+1
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xiitoyhouse | pronouns
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bio space is so awkward
but hey i write sometimes.
my dms are open always.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:13 am

coffee.berry wrote:ImageImage

In response to this post

+15XP for 122 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger

Honeysuckle's rush to climb up the steep slope caused some pebbles and small rocks to be dislodged from their precarious perches. Honeysuckle tried to dodge when she could or in some circumstances grit her teeth are bare the pain as they bounced off of her. One rock in patricular hit her tail just right as she waggled to keep her balance. Honeysuckle knew immediatly it was injured more than the rest of her. Trauma to the tail, requires no herbs, -3% health (can send cat out again) for now though she would need to keep climbing till she found a safe spot. She climbed for quite awhile still not seeing any spots to hide. Her claws were beginning to ache from the weight of her body pulling her down, the fur on her belly and legs was moistened by the slickness of the rocks which collected rain from previous storms.
Finally honeysuckle saw it, a ledge! Upon first glance it looked to be too shallow but at this point she needed a rest honeysuckle would take anything she could get. Honeysuckle inched her way along the rock face till she was withing a fox length of the lip. As she placed her paws trying to find a secure spot the rock holding her back paw crumbled sending debris down down down. Honeysuckle winced as she hard them finally reach the ground imagining if she fell. Her momentary panic worsened and her gut felt like it was being pinched by invisible claws as her paws scrambled to find any grip. Unable to honeysuckle decided to take a big risk and launched herself forward with all the strength in her hind legs. She scratched at the smooth surface as she hauled herself up onto the ledge. Catching her breath she flopped down on her side. After awhile she started to question how she was able to lay down. The ledge hadnt looked that wide when she first saw it.
Honeysuckle started to observe her surroundings more closesly. What she thought was a small ledge turned out to be the mouth of a cave carved into the sheer cliff. The view was breath taking. And she even found some herbs growing inside +2horsetail, +2XP. Looking down back where she had come from honeysuckle could no longer see the snake that was chasing her. For the moment she felt safe enough to take a small nap.
When honeysuckle awoke from her nap she felt groggy and hot. Her throat was also feeling a bit sore. honeysuckle is sick and will require 1horsetail, (she may be sent out again)

Total:

+27XP | +0% Hunger ↳ Honeysuckle (0% hungry) (-3HP) | +2horsetail | Level 3 (215/400)
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osskiar » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:22 am

CorvidClan
Robin sturred, opening one eye to glare out the mouth of the den. A cat stood blocking the dawn sunlight and he burried himself deeper into his nest with a sigh. The cat walked foward, stopping to look at the weird coloured rocks and two-leg stuff Robin had hung around his nest; "Robin, hey!" She yelled, far too loud for this early in the morning. A headbut to the stomach winded him for a second. Robin managed to catch his breath as she reared up again, mumbling "What do you want, Dunnock?"
"Go hunting with me," Dunnock said, without missing a beat. "Now?" he groaned, but she was already running out of the den. Robin raised himself to his paws, she'd be back in if he didn't go with her so with a sigh he steeled himself for some morning hunting.

They trecked across the cliffs that surrounded the camp, their shadows stretched down to the two-leg road far below and the cats stopped to watch the lights of the cars in the distance as they streamed past. They sat, looking over the edge when Dunnock piped up.
"You think anyone's ever fallen down there?" Robin stepped back from the edge, trying to smooth down his fur before Dunnock, as unbothered as ever, noticed. "If they did, we'd probably know about it," she continued. Movement nearby caught Robin's attention and, leaving Dunnock to ponder what happens when you fall off a cliff by herself he stalked off into the bushes to investigate.

Robin was never the best hunter and in the time it took Dunnock to notice he was gone he'd managed to miss a squirrel and almost burried himself in a hole trying to chase the rabbit that lived there.
"You missed my rant," Dunnock appeared next to him, making Robin jump. "It was a good one, too," She scouted around for prey as she spoke, thankfully ignoring the fact that Robin had scared most of it off. "Don't worry though, I can do it again on the way back! I remember what I said."

[ 346 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Robin | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Dunnock | She/Her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

N/A
-- level 0
experience: 36
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
Bugs/Scraps| 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
Last edited by Osskiar on Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
She/Her . Adult . Wales . CSTime +1
Osskiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0199.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:09 am

LOTUSCLAN !!
    x( fleatea archive last post )

Under the sweeping golds and celestial lights of the dawn… a tiny critter.

Dark curls tanned by the sun and round ears perked, the mouse sauntered through the patches of scraggly bushes and through rustling fields kissed by sand. Under the shade of the mountains, it rolled a round stone aside, peeking underneath. Its tiny paws beat against the ground, scrabbling. A little scritch here and a tiny scratch there. And━

She surged forward. The sun warmed the nape of her neck and her shoulders as she charged into the fields, eyes locked upon the critter. And it turned, a slight pivot, its dark eyes widening. Darting left, right and around.

But this time, the winds rushed to its rescue.

With a whoosh, a plume of sand rose, scattering. A whirlwind of gold and warm sienna rushed towards her. She blinked as thousands of hard grains swarmed her like a rabid nest of wasps, stinging her cheeks, eyes and nose. Her steps faltered… not by much. But just enough.

Just enough that when the winds cradled her once more and the sands settled in the dunes, the mouse was gone. (+no prey, +no herbs </3)
    xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (no free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ palestar (0% hunger)
    xxxxxname (0% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +15XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+ no prey </3
    xx+ no herbs </3

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +25XP → level 0 (77/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a, but i'm so sorry for the awful rolls, ahh! rng really wasn't having it, today! </3
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redpandazab » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:21 am

CaveClan
Last Explore Post: none! | Last Response Received: none!

Badger stretched, rising from the shelter of his tunnel, wondering what he should do in his newly-earned territory. He had fought hard to earn it, losing an ear. Maybe he should hunt, or look for new members.

-- cats on patrol
Badger | He/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

N/A

-- level 0
experience: 0
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
babies, please click wrote: none atm

egg carton, please click wrote: none atm

feel free to pm me about: percy jackson, harry potter, divergent, the hunger games, warrior cats, wings of fire...etc.
Redpandazab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtMajor » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:46 am

b r e a kImage
b r e a k
xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
b r e a k s p a c e r
b r e a k s p a c e r
b r e a k s p a c e r
b r e a k s p a c e r

b r e a k s p a c e r
b r e a k s p a c e r
b r e a k s p a c e r
b r e a k s p a c e r

░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
[ sparrowheart's pov ]
As the seasons shifted, and the camp led by strange mystical cats ended, Sparrow
heart found it...strange, to be back on his island home. The hundreds of cats
(alright maybe not hundreds, but it had certainly felt like it) had all been strange
in ways Sparrowheart had never thought possible.

But now it was over, the camp had ended, the mysteries solves, and now, he was
back home. He was happy of course, but there was a part of him that would miss
the friendships he'd made out in those woods.

Smokestar was sick, and he'd missed the birth of Honeyroot's kits, but there was
plenty of time to get to know them. For now...he was being sent to check in on
the patrol that had left earlier in the morning, along with Jadewhisper.
Sparrowheart remembered the twitchy little tom from their shared moments in
Shoreclan. He had grown braver from his time as an apprentice, and the green
cloth he now wore treasured around his body seemed to help boost that newfound
courage.

Sparrowheart smiled as he walked alongside his companion, and knew that
however the future went, the clan would be in good paws. Jadewhisper was
currently talking about something, Sparrowheart was only paying partial attention,
happier to spend the time with the orange and white tom.

[ tumblecreek's pov ]

"-were adorable"

Tumblecreek's head jerked to the side, fur bristling at his shoulders, but he quickly
relaxed as he saw Jadewhisper and Sparrowheart padding through the woods. "What
are you doing here?" he called, waving the rest of the group closer. Ryeblaze was
watching Sparrowheart warily, and Tumblecreek realized that the two toms had
never met. Quickly, he added "And welcome back Sparrowheart" dipping his head to
the scarred tom.

Sparrowheart nodded back, ear flicking in a greeting as he glanced around the patrol.
Jadeheart grinned, tail rising as he replied "Since Sparrowheart's back, Smokestar sent
us to join you! He figured you all would be about ready to come back..." he started to
trail off, glancing at Dawnflower, who's muzzle was wrinkled with the rot/rose scent.

Tumblecreek shook his head, tail flicking. "Some rogues that promised to stay away are
back, we were just about to confront them. You can join us, or go back to camp and let
Smokestar know."

Sparrowheart turned his gaze on Tumblecreek, tail flicking and claws unsheathing in
and out.

Tumblecreek shook his head in response "They scared away pretty easy last time,
shouldn't be too bad of a fight."

"Then we're coming with you." Jadewhisper said, eyes shining with determination.
Tumble creek smiled, nodding his head. "Alright then, let's go. Dawnflower, you caught
the scent first, take the lead."

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ word count ]

↳ 447 words
cats on patrol [6/6]
tumblecreek (he/him) | 100% HP
↳ Healthy | 0% HUP |
mochaswirl (she/her) | 100% HP
↳ Healthy | 10% HUP |
ryeblaze (he/him) | 100% HP
↳ Healthy | 10% HUP |
dawnflower (she/her) | 100% HP
↳ Healthy | 10% HUP |
jadewhisper (he/him) | 100% HP
↳ Healthy | 10% HUP |
sparrowheart (he/him) | 100% HP
↳ Healthy[born mute] | 10% HUP |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ actions taken ]

↳ jadewhisper and sparrowheart join the patrol
↳ the patrol confront the rogues
[ items used ]
↳ x2 small fish (tumblecreek)
↳ x1 water vole (mochaswirl)
[ other ]
↳ i liveeeeeeee
smokestar (inactive) is sick, info

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
b r e a k s p a c e r
b r e a k s p a c e r
b r e a k s p a c e r

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxx
level
↳ 1 [ 194/200 xp ]

xxxxxxxx
░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxx
active quests
↳ none [ info ]

xxxxxxxx
░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxx
asst. info
not opted into death
no custom food

xxxxxxxx
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxx
inventory
prey
↳ scraps | 1 FP | x1
↳ small fish | 2 FP | x0
↳ water vole | 2 FP | x0
↳ frog | 3 FP | x1
↳ prey | 3 FP | x0
↳ rabbit | 4 FP | x1

herbs pt. 1
↳ bindweed | x1
↳ blackberry leaves | x1
↳ cobweb | x1
↳ deathberries | x1
↳ fennel x1

xxxxxxxx
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxx
inventory cont.
herbs pt. 2
↳ horsetail | x2
↳ mint | x1
↳ watermint | x1

xxxxxxxx
░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────────────────────────
artmajor ✧ she/her ✧ graphic design student

mainly here to stalk the art boards but I
may wander around the rest too, see you
if I see you

toyhou.se
──────────────────────────────────────
ArtMajor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:46 pm

MistClan

Miststar hisses violently at the rogue. She approaches him, asking him who he is. She unsheathes her claws, as she was in a bad mood. [25 words]

-- cats on patrol
Miststar | She/her | HP 93% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Form
-- level 2
experience: 172
Mouse x1 (0 left)
-- active quests:
None
-- opted in to death?
No
-- inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x2
Shrew | 1 FP | x1
Mice | 2 FP | x1
Squirrel | 3 FP | x0
Rabbit Kit| 4 FP | x0
Plump Rabbit | 5 FP | x0
Eagle | 5 FP | x1

Ragwort Leaves | x2
Dock | x1
Elder leaf | x1
Lavender | x1
Daisy Leaf | x1
Alder Bark | x1
Dried Oak Leaves | x1
Tormentil | x0
Celandine | x1
Willow Bark | x1
Broom | x1
Goatweed | x1
Blackberry leaves | x2
Hawkweed | x1
Watermint | x1
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 011. [august explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:48 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxHOUSE OF THIEVES !!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (095/200)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (150/200) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    strung about like puppets on an pallid string… upon the lips of a thousand maestros - there were only cacophonies. an allegretto gone wrong, crooned along with shadows blemished with harsh indigos. maestros of ashen feathers and obsidian gazes.
    “geese.” merely a breath in the fermata orchestrated by a flurry of ashen feathers, the prince was truly mesmerized. mesmerized by the maestros and the manifestations of the tides of an early spring. “could it be, lo?”

“could be?” seafoam eyes fluttered to his - anchored upon shores of stardust and wishes granted by crescent moons. “whatever do you mean by that, my liege?”

“geese… they’ve come.” a flicker of wavering hope tilted the roses upon the prince’s lips - illuminating the indigo darkness that threatened to devour them whole. “perhaps... spring is on it's way.”

“i hope so, b- my liege.” a hoarse chuckle adorned the hush as a glistening spark of humour blossomed in the prince’s gaze, almost… amused.

“come along, lo.” eyes fluttering shut into a tiny wink, the prince wandered… footsteps aligned with the dazzling wave of each ashen feather. “i think they are landing… perhaps, they are stopping for a break?”

the prince was right…
    and the maestros had begun to sing once more, ashen feathers bejeweled with the writhe of iridescent critters and petals tossed by hidden gales. (+1fp [bugs], +1fp [bugs], +1fp [bugs], +2 marigolds, +1 comfrey root, +5exp)

fascinating, isn’t it?”
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 45 expxxfood exp ✧ 03 exp---
added exp ✧ 00 exp-xxherb exp ✧ 02 exp---
event exp ✧ 00 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp ✧ yes/noxxtotal exp ✧ 55 exp--

fp earned ✧ +3fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• no items earned
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +3
• +1 marigold ──
• +1 marigold ──
• +1 comfrey root
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ taichi
user's post / writer's post
+ clan's archive !! ─────
free posts left? x 0 - 1 - 2
xx
x
!!!

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 012. [august explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:00 pm

x
x
x
x
ImagexxCAVECLAN !!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (000/000)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (018/200) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    ebony, and studded with invisible stars, the darkness was overwhelming. an ocean fathomed of obsidian and ash as the reality behind him dissolved like a crescent moon into the morning’s glow.
    but the reality ahead…. was clear. a mystery and an enigma all at once as the raven tresses tracing his frame basked in the glory of the morning.

stained upon the ashen rocks, rosy sap still lingered - honeyed with the taint of copper and rust. a rosy sap that had fallen from the ones that had once roamed the lands he, now, ruled. he was the king. king of the caves and beyond.

even the shadows bowed to him… revealing a lover of soft, malachite hues and an artist painting portraits of constellations. an artist whose eyes were bejwelled with wonder. an artist who was nothing more than an illusion fabricated by ebony darkness… or were they? ((+1 goatweed, +1 yarrow, +1 common myo, +exp)

note: hi + welcome to explore !! <3 i hope you are doing amazing! everything looks amazing in your post, however id love to ask for you to add a word count to your explore post!! thank you so much <3
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 05 expxxfood exp ✧ 00 exp---
added exp ✧ 00 exp-xxherb exp ✧ 02 exp---
event exp ✧ 01 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp ✧ yes/no-xxtotal exp ✧ 18 exp--

fp earned ✧ +0fp─
items earned ✧ +1
• +1 common myo
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +2
• +1 goatweed ───