Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Rise 2.0 | Warriors Adopts | Closing - Page 73

Postby strawberryjelly » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:16 am

I’m sad to see Rose go. I hadn’t really become involved with everyone here until just last month, but all ready I feel sad at reading this.

I want to say thank you to Dia, and to all of the staff members. You all did an amazing job. Your designs have always been on-point, and heck, the way you were able to turn that into character development? That’s incredible!

Also a thank you to Hevno. You ran the archive flawlessly, and you always seem to have a smile and a kind message, and, by what I’ve seen, you can be a pretty big goofball to! <3

Rise will always be in my heart. I had never had the inspiration to develop my clan, but now, Rise has helped me come out of that hole.
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:12 am

I just joined Rise in the last month and I had a good time. The community was very accepting and loving of me and complimented and encouraged me. The cats I obtained I love and they are near and deal to my heart. It really sucks to see this go, but I understand.

Take care of yourself, Dia, as your health is important above all else. I'm sure others of the community will see this and think the same. Cheers for time we've had.
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:18 am

I’m glad you have the ability to put your mental health first. I first joined before V2 was even made but found it difficult to become a part of such a large community, so I wasn’t able to do much with my kids. Still, I always thought this was such a fun idea, even if I never did much involved with it, and I’m definitely sad to see it go. It was nice to sometimes click into the “created pets” feed and just see rise cats among the other adopts. I am so sorry you have dealt with toxicity and negativity among the community; as you said, it happens, but it still is a shame to see. Thanks for running this!

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuroWander » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:04 am

I'm shaking irl right now.
I didn't see this coming, and I'm sad to see the end of this.
I've met so many incredible people here, I've been inspired and astounded by the knowledge of my clanmates in Riseclan.
Thank you for the good times.

... Raise a glass to freedom
Moderately more active recently
AuroWander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:11 am

let's give dia some space and understand that plumerians closed because char couldn't handle it. dia is human, and rise has become so big that i can understand her stress. i only created a founder and sadly lost interest because of the huge community, but it was amazing as far as i've seen.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip ♡ » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:55 am

It is incredibly difficult to express how I am feeling, but I can pick out one emotion out of the jumbled mess, and that's understanding. I'm sorry that RISE has harbored negativity and toxicity, especially that directed at you, Dia, and the members of staff. I'm sorry that this has been taking such a negative toll on you, but I'm glad you had the courage to be able to say so and step down from such a large community. Your health, both mental and physical, is far more important, and I hope you know that I -- and I'm sure most other RISE members -- don't hold any negative emotion against you for making this decision. We love you and the community you've nurtured for so long, and we sincerely hope that you feel nothing but relief and at ease for making this decision. You shouldn't feel guilty; we, the RISE community, will continue to develop our clans and stories with one another. Thank you for creating this space for us to create and collaborate, and we'll see you around! c:

We love you, Dia, and hope that life treats you well, because if anyone deserves it, it's you. ♡♡
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - - th - my art

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
clip ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:57 am

I've mostly removed myself from CS and I can't say I saw this coming - however all I wish is for the healthy state of mind for both staff and Dia herself. If I had to be honest I saw the decline in enthusiasm from a few artists as time went by (not judgmentally, of course, because I've been species staff too. After so much time passes you just get...tired.) and overall I'd rather RISE be closed for the sanity of the staff than for it to stay open and keep festering in some spots like it has been.

I wish you all nothing but the best. <3
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:34 am

aa I’ll always remember and love rise, it’s been such a huge impact on my life and helped me so much. I’ve met so many wonderful and amazing people here, thanks to everybody for making rise such a wonderful place.

And thank you for understanding that it needed to be closed, your mental health always comes first.

I’m bad at writing messages like this, and kind of in shock but i did my best.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:04 am

Oh man. It’s sad to see this place go, but I understand and I wish everyone well. It’s been a great two years :)
Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlmania » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:10 am

Wow!
Two years is longer then most adopts last. Props for keeping it up and running for this long.
—————————————————————————————————————

Storage

—————————————————————————————————————
Owlmania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me