Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby l1lithu » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:58 pm

House Cats Community
Last Explore Post: | Last Response Received:

Gremlin shuddered at the thought of being lost and injured, as this Furzetuft claimed her friend was. This new face wasn't familiar, perhaps one of the barbaric wildcats from the forest, but a cat in need was a cat in need. "I do know my way around these parts, that's true," she peered at the calico, trying to make final judgements. "You could even call it my domain."
This Furzetuft character seemed to worried about her friend to be a threat.
"Let me help you find your friend, judging from what our paws are covered in, they seem to be injured badly." She gestured to her feet, which wore thin coats of the almost-maroon liquid she had stepped on.
Attempting to wipe the blood off her paws, she scratched at the ground, and waited for the stranger to speak.

[ 139 words ]

1 cat on patrol
[url=url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4750546&p=138733019#]Gremlin[/url] | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
if you've filled out the form here previously, please
link to your form here!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4566186&p=138733233#p138733233
-- level 0
experience: 0
-- items in inventory used
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
yes/no
if yes, link to opt-in form
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

rush | x1
deadly nightshade | x1
herb | x0
l1lithu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0175.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:47 pm

SMOKECLAN !!
    x( artmajor archive last post )

Her sweet presence flowed around him like a tidal current in full-swing. She was the gentle undercurrent of the tides, weaving in and out to a steady rhythm, paws never quite still as she followed, flitting about.

With a chuckle, he inclined his head as her steps retreated once more. “You seem busy.”

“I found these!” A cheery note laced her voice as she eased close, drawing in a long breath between pants. She nudged his shoulder, guiding his attention. “I couldn’t leave them behind ━ they seem promising, don’t you think?” (+1 bindweed, +1 blackberry leaves, +1 juniper berries)

His brows lifted. “You know what they do?”

“The herbs?” She kicked a loose pebble, laugh a soft rumble in her chest. “Or the fish I found on the beach?” (+2FP small fish)

He blinked. Underneath the sweet tang of the herbs, he’d missed the tell-tale sharp stench of the little fish. But her little teasing note? No, he hadn’t missed that.

“I think you know.” A faint smile twitched on his muzzle. Perhaps becoming accustomed to the presence of another wouldn’t be too━

Water sloshed, falling in waves.

Tiny droplets flicked at his muzzle, lingering at the ends of his whiskers and pooling at his paws. Someone had emerged from the tidepools. And it wasn’t Honeyroot. Beside him, his companion was still. Frozen.

A stranger.

Her scent, although damp and sodden, leaped at him. The faint trace of tropical florals, cedarwood… and something else. Something foreign.

“Hello!” Her voice was a chime. Lyrical and musical like that of a nightingale ━ the finest of all songbirds. Pleasant. “I dearly apologize for the intrusion. The name’s Furzetuft!”

She shook herself, the pitter-patter of little drops falling onto cool stone echoing as she neared. “I’m… a traveller of sorts! I overheard some of the other rogues and loners mentioning you from the plains. They say you may be able to help?” She chuckled, a little edge etching into her voice. “I have a friend, who’s sick from this dreadful winter. I can’t seem to find anything to help, but… perhaps you do?”

Furzetuft (an npc) is requesting the patrol's aid! She requires two herbs (any!) to heal her friend!
    Does the patrol accept her request or turn her down?

xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (one free post left!)
    xxxx↳ smokestar (0% hunger), honeyroot (0% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +25XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+2XP for prey, +3XP for herbs

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+2FP small fish
    xx+1 bindweed, +1 blackberry leaves, +1 juniper berries

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +40XP → level 0 (76/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtMajor » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:21 am

Smokestar could hear Honeyroot as she fidgeted, the small pile of herbs she'd just discovered lying at her paws. He focused his attention onto Furzetuft, one ear flicking. Although he had no clue how she'd gotten here, but she held no trace of Shoreclan in her scent.

Smokestar slowly nodded, and Honeyroot let out a relieved breath. "We've got these herbs, some of them may be of use to you." he replied, lifting one paw to gently place on the pile. He carefully nudged the leaves and berries toward Furzepelt, leaving the twisted vine.

"Oh thank you!" the she-cat purred, her voice light with relief. Her paws brushed against Smokestars as she took the herbs, and he listened as she began to retreat. His tail flicked softly, and when she reached the water of the tidepools again, splashing in the shallow water, he raised his voice once more. "Be careful, you and your friend. We aren't the only clan here, and Shoreclan isn't exactly friendly to outsiders."

[ 167 words ]
Smokeclan gives Furzetuft x1 blackberry leaves and x1 juniper berry
didn't know how else to continue the interaction rip

02 cats on patrol
Smokestar | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Honeyroot | she/her | HP 100% | HUP: 0% | Sick: N

-- level 0
experience: 76
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
none
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
fish | 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

deathberries | x1
bindweed | x1
herb | x0
──────────────────────────────────────
artmajor ✧ she/her ✧ graphic design student

mainly here to stalk the art boards but I
may wander around the rest too, see you
if I see you

toyhou.se
──────────────────────────────────────
ArtMajor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0176.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:46 am

SNAKECLAN !!
    x( mimu archive last post )

Silks of rose and gold streaked the skies, smudged with dashes of lavender and indigo surrounding the full bloom of the first clouds. With the light fall of silver flakes, the winter dawn unfurled like a morning blossom, lovely and glorious. Apart from the cold.

Songbirds crested the horizon, their feathers vibrant against the morning glow. Flickers of azure, flashes of scarlet and sparks of soft gold drifted above her head to the melody of light chirps and whistles. Birds… always the messengers of the morning.

Craning her head up, she flexed her paws, stilling a shiver. The little birds hung above her head, twirling in a teasing dance, wings fluttering like a seamless blur. They tossed wry chirps at her, peering from above. In their beaks, sweet, aromatic leaflets of berries and florals ━ their first find of the morning.

She pounced.

A shriek split the morning’s song. And they scattered, fleeing, in countless directions, seeking the shelter of barren trees crooked with thin, brittle branches. The tiny avians huddled close, tiny talons clutched around their newfound perch… beaks empty.

At her paws… their finds. Stalks blooming with fresh leaves and flowers, along with knobby roots still crusted with dirt. (+1 bindweed, +1 burdock root, +1 catchweed, +1 lovage)
    xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (two free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ minkstar (0% hunger)

xxxx↳ +10XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent, +4XP for herbs

xx+ no prey </3
    xx+1 bindweed, +1 burdock root, +1 catchweed, +1 lovage

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +24XP → level 0 (24/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: hello + welcome to explore! it's great to have you! ^^
    one little thing ─ make sure to sneak in your word count in your next explore
    post(s)! my dms/pms are always open, if you need a hand with that at all! <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0177.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:53 am

HOUSE CATS COMMUNITY !!
    xxx( l1lithu archive last post )

Claws still tightly twined around the bell collar, the stranger shuddered, gold curls deflated. Her gaze fell, settling upon shifting shadows and silhouettes along the pavement. With a slight tremble, her long tail swept up the motley of remaining leaves and berries tossed from the earlier breeze. And caught between the long, loose curls of her tail… a few crumbs worthy of a snack. (+1FP stray kibble, +1 catmint, +1 elder leaves, +1 holly berries, +1 ragwort)

Gremlin cleared her throat, paw blocking a bouncing piece of kibble. “What are you━”

“For you.” The stranger’s voice was a muted melody as her gaze lifted, the soft gold of her eyes holding hers. Her chest swelled as she tugged a breath in, smile faint. “We may need it if this… takes awhile.” She offered a tiny tip of her head. “Lead the way ━ I trust you.”

With a nod, she stepped forward, tracing the smears of russet and marron across the pavement.

Her mind was a maelstrom of different streets and twisted paths; little nooks and crowded cranies; and hidden alleys. If a cat was injured, they’d seek shelter, a place to nurse their wounds and hide out for a bit. Perhaps… even somewhere with easy food. Or with someone they could trust?

Unless they couldn’t make it to those places at all.

Her paws froze as the smears turned rampant leaving clear streaks of pawprints along the cobbled pavement. The prints veered sharply to a tangle of bushes on abandoned property. She gestured, flicking a tail. “Follow me. Careful around the glass.”

Emerald shards gleamed, sneering from the dried grasses, the lingering aroma of sweet liquid within. But it did little to hide the copper stench tainting the breeze and the tips of rustling bushes.

“It’s her!”

With a soft gasp, the stranger surged forward, a blur of gold and bronze as she crouched near the bushes, cradling a fallen soul ━ pale like the watery remnants of chicken broth and almost… translucent. The feline’s fur hung in matted curls, crusted over with dark scarlet, tell-tale bite marks on the side of her leg.

Her brows furrowed. Dog bite.

“Can you help her?” The stranger's voice was a whisper, soft and fragile. “Please?”

Gremlin has located Furzetuft's friend! Unfortunately, her friend has been injured during an unfriendly
    encounter with a dog and requires one herb (any!) to heal. Does the patrol help her out?

xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (one free post left!)
    xxxx↳ gremlin (0% hunger)

xxxx↳ +15XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+1XP for prey, +4XP for herbs

xx+1FP stray kibble
    xx+1 catmint, +1 elder leaves, +1 holly berries, +1 ragwort

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +30XP → level 0 (57/100XP)

xxImage
    x
    notes: ahh, hello! i hope you are doing well! <33
    this is really easily missed (so don't stress!), but make sure to update your levels/xp in your
    next explore post(s) ─ just like you do with your inventory! everything else looks perfect! ^^
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:04 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀
【 Last Explore Post | Last Response Received 】(n/a, first time! hello)
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Drip... Drip... Drip... Drip...

Sweetsap awoke to the heedful, gentle kiss of a raindrop on the bridge of her nose, her eyelashes fluttering open to glare intently at the top of her hut. The straw and branches were being beaten by the wind, gaps in the roof permitting more and more droplets as a thunderstorm ravaged the village high in the fir trees. This quaint locale goes by the name of Shaded Hollow, and it's home to hundreds of upright walking cats capable of leaping from branch to branch, who have crafted a complex spiderweb of routes from house to house with log and rope walkways. On days like this, however, not many cats dare to venture outside for fear of being blown away with the storm raging outside.

But Sweetsap is different in that regard, a little drizzle can't hurt. As she pulls on her aged coat, she thinks to herself that she'll join a hunting party to make up for all this lost time. Usually she'd be away from home before the rain strikes, with her own responsibilities as a pioneer, but admittedly she chose yesterday to be tempted by all of the artisans setting up shops below camp in their shiny tents, working many a treasure from her grasp as she bartered them for delicacies and accessories. She knows she's a bit irresponsible with her valuables, but today she hopes to at least catch a bird and cook it up to make herself feel better about burning through her savings. Her absolute favorite is birds' legs, after all. Or, just maybe, she can find something even greater, a treasure from a forgotten time washed up from the overflowing streams.

Exhaling to ground herself, she swiftly bounds out from her doorway and shuts it tight, then rolls down the bridge leading to the nearest stable. She was a cat with no familiar to ride, but perhaps she knew just a certain someone to recruit on her patrol, if he was still curled against his giant rooster as usual on days like this. Sweetsap brushed past the sign painted "Creekside Stable" with paw prints dotted in the corners in green, greeted instantly by the sight of Lionbloom, huddled up with a bunch of tiny yellow chicks.

Drenched already, she flicked her fur and panted, "You know, like I always say, you're not their mom and you're no tamer either..."

Lionbloom blinked away sleep, pawing at his face, before he turned his expression to disbelief. But that didn't stop him from rising amidst chirps of protest. "Out of your mind to be out in this mess. Let me guess, going hunting?"

"Was is that obvious?" she shook her head. He was no stranger to her random, often inconvenient requests to go out on patrol, she supposes. They've gotten quite close lately, but despite rumors, she sees him more as a brother than anything else. The feeling is mutual. She shrugs off any tom's advances, anyways, for her true love is of the outdoors. Golden wheat fields. Wind chimes twinkling amidst the leaves. Maybe one day she'll have a goat familiar. A house at the very top of the hill just like their chief, Morelmare's, overlooking every other cat in the valley. Wouldn't that be nice? At least, it was easier to dream than to figure out much about what she wanted or felt from life.

She glanced about the filled stables, where every so often she'd hear a horse shriek or a pig squeal with the lightning. Cats in this fantastical world usually had small companions, which they kept in their homes, but these ones were used for travel or were otherwise incapable of walking the great heights of stairs and bridges leading up the village. The most popular and of course the most rare form of familiar was the noctuplumae: huge, mythical birds ranging from chickens to owls to parakeets who are more akin to dragons with how they fly, sometimes with all four feathered legs or just two. They net larger prey than normal birds and are far more intelligent, even if their speech is limited to coos and songs. These feather beasts are so incorporated into the cats' daily lives, pulling carriages and giving rides through the clouds, that most can't imagine life without them. Supposedly, the noctuplumae see cats as just as intelligent as them, not a prey item, so some agree to live in the village and have all of their needs taken care of as far as grooming and feeding. That must be the life, Sweetsap thinks.

Lionbloom's pluma, a large, ornery rooster named Hawksbeard, sleeps soundly through all the chaos. "I guess even he needs his beauty sleep, huh? To wake everyone up at four o'clock in the morning?"

"Yeah, Lionbloom, when are you going to cook him up in one of your signature dishes?" Sweetsap started at the sound of another's voice from the doorway, peering at the figure illuminated by the flashing outside. Always the comedian, Birchspots struts into the barn with a smirk on his face.

"Oh tell me, not you too! What will Woolrose think when one of her emergency menders is gone? You already got in trouble for slacking off when we rode off into the sunset on her sheep with wings!" Lionbloom began. The pluma in question was a swan, a surprisingly rebellious one at that for such an elderly feline. She smiled at the memory of her hopping onto Hawksbeard to go after them, only to realize surprisingly late that the two-legged pluma could only glide.

"If I have to spend a moon exclusively gathering herbs again, I will, man. Let's go exploring already! Find me a familiar, huh?"

"Count me in too!" came a very small, soft voice from the doorway, which shocked Sweetsap at the identity of the owner, causing the whole gang to spin around. Ivyflurry was the shyest cat she's ever known, always a homebody, as she usually had the task of cleaning up camp and planning events as a nester. What was she doing out in this dangerous weather? And why'd she come by the stables, anyways? "I'm sorry. I was spying."

Lionbloom simply rolled his eyes and chuckled. "All of you cats don't even know what you're getting into with Sweetsap over here... She'll have us out there for a week! You see how long pioneers go away." He shook his head.

A loud roll of thunder sounded, rumbling the ground underneath them. "Well, Ivyflurry, Birchspots, you're welcome to join but we better get going soon. Everyone will probably notice we're missing when the storm clears up." She rummaged through her bag, yanking out a lamp. "Here, take this, Ivyflurry. You'll be our guide."

"Sure!" As Ivyflurry contented herself with holding the lamp, Lionbloom swiftly saddled up Hawksbeard and climbed atop a very reluctant pluma. He could only fit two cats on him, so the hunting party went over to the side of the stables, and as quietly as they could, fitted a carriage to the back of the bird. The owner chose to ride him while the others filed into the closed wagon.

Nudging Lionbloom with her paw, Sweetsap directed from the back, "We should be able to get out of this rain where those clouds part, you see?" Nodding, he set the carriage onto its path and away they went, over hills and mounds, stopping occasionally to check on disturbed snares and very faint tracks in the mud. But still, they'd have better luck out where it's dry, so they continued on with their rickety contraption into the towering fir forest of Shaded Hollow.

【 1,271 words 】

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
-- cats on patrol
Lionbloom | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Ivyflurry | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Birchspots | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Sweetsap | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

~✿~
-- level 0
none
-- active quests:
none
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0

Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MizzB11 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:58 pm

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
Deer mouse, white footed mouse, woodland vole, eastern meadow vole, common shrew, little brown bat, hoary bat, bluntnose minnow, fathead minnow, golden shiner, pugnose shiner, spring peeper, mink frog, ornate box turtle, ringneck snake, goldfinch, dark eyed junco, house sparrow | 1 FP
American mink, stone marten, American stoat, pocket gopher, red squirrel, thirteen lined ground squirrel, bluegill, pumpkinseed, black crappie, hairy woodpecker, brown headed cowbird, American Robin, blue Jay, northern cardinal | 2 FP
Fox squirrel, muskrat, yellow perch, white perch, bullfrog, American avocet, wood thrush, mourning dove, European starling | 3 FP
Virginia opossum, snowshoe hare, eastern cottontail, River otter, prairie dog, big brown bat, rock bass, small mouth bass, largemouth bass, American crow, northern Flicker, pileated woodpecker | 4 FP
Northern raccoon, striped skunk, channel catfish, bullhead catfish, muskellunge, walleye, common raven, Cooper’s hawk, bald eagle, red tailed Hawk, osprey, American white ibis | 5 FP
new predators:
Honey badger, red fox, timber rattlesnake, grizzly bear, coyote
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? No
Last edited by MizzB11 on Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toyhouse || He/they/ve/xi/slime/it || Lesbian / Aromantic || Reptile and pet owner || Pronoun Page

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Main Species:

| Chimkins - Stars - Mormonts |

| Montane Raptors - RCRA |

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
MizzB11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MizzB11 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:01 pm

( - HollowClan - )

Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Snow squished between Missingstar’s paws as she padded through a dark, snowy forest. The young cat sighed, a breeze of frigid breath escaping from her mouth. Her eyes searched the barren ground, maybe there would be nearby prey? Or maybe some herbs-? Her ears flicked as she heard some rustling as tree branches swayed in the wind - she was cold, too. She lowered her head, sniffing the cold, damp ground. Missingstar looked over, squinting to glare into the woods as she picked up a slight scent. She was rather vulnerable as she was missing one of her hind legs, and she wasn’t known to let her guard down..

The scarred calico stretched as she landed into a fallen log, raking her claws against it. She sat down, her tail flicking occasionally as it dangled off the log. The scent still hovered in the air, a little more stronger than it was. Missingstar couldn’t make out the strange smell — was it something edible, or is it something possibly left by the twolegs? She was curious, but cautious.

[ 178 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Missingstar | She/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- level 0
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
Toyhouse || He/they/ve/xi/slime/it || Lesbian / Aromantic || Reptile and pet owner || Pronoun Page

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Main Species:

| Chimkins - Stars - Mormonts |

| Montane Raptors - RCRA |

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
MizzB11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:30 pm

+15XP for 167 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger (last free post!)

Furzetuft only showed she heard smokestar's call by giving a quick flick of her tail tip; not stopping for a heart beat now that she was back on her mission.
Smokestar could feel disapointment and concern burning from his new companion honeyroot. He knew that may very well have been the last herbs of the season but smokestar didnt plan on getting sick anytime soon. The fledglings of his new clan were young and strong perhaps that was all they would need. Starclan willing.
Smokestar sniffed at the fish honeyroot had caught
"where did you find this? Maybe we can find more" he suggested trying to brighten the mood. Honeyroot looked glad to have something to do and quickly led the way.
As smokestar watched the rippling tide his mind began drifting like a leaf on a stream. Bumping into rocks as it went but never sinking till it reached the end. He thought about shoreclan, smokeclan, and every cat he knew and loved.
He caught a shadow of movement that drew his attention to a water vole swimming close to shore. Its tiny head bobbed up and down as its legs worked the water furiously. Smokestar took the oppertunity to catch the rodent. Though he preferred the sharpness of fish +1water vole, 2FP, +2XP
Meanwhile honeyroot had been fidgetting with some pebbles looking for moss that may be growing. A slow moving water like this was a great place for it to grow. Honeyroot repeated in her mind the uses of moss: stops bleeding, good for bedding, carries water. She had found an adequate amount for the two of them to make nests if they chose to. She was rolling up the moss when she felt her paw slip into something wet and...sticky? She lifted the paw to give a good sniff. It smelled sweet, she looked around to make sure no others were around to see her as she licked the strange stuff from her paw. She was pleasantly surprised to recognize the taste as her namesake; honey! And whats this? Some horsetail also was trapped in the sticky substance +2horsetail, +1honey +3XP She looked up to see a bee hive the size of three full grown cats was dripping with honey. Although the honey would be useful she thought itd be worth mentioning to smokestar so others dont go messing around and upset the bees inside by accident.
As smokestar appeared with his catch honeyroot was about to tell him her discovery when they both recognized furzetuft swimming back to them.
Out of breath but still as beautiful as before she greeted them.
"I wanted to say thank you so i brought this from my nest! Its always helped me to sleep well and i hope it does the same for you" she placed a feather on the ground in front of her paws. Uncommon edit, +15 XP "now I must be off again, cant leave my friend alone for too long." And she disapeared back into the water as if she was a fish in a furry disguise.

Total:

+45XP | +0% Hunger (no free posts left!) | 1water vole | +2horsetail, +1honey | congradulations! You levelled up. You recieve +1 FP (of your choice!), +50 SD. Level 1 (21/200)
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hallowitch » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:53 am

Winterclan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

It wasn't until Sagebrush had already set her sight on Fennel that she realized with a start that she hadn't smelled them getting near. And here she considered herself competent enough to lead a clan? Was that her own incompetence, her blind optimism, or just plain bad luck? No matter which, it didn't exactly reflect well on Sage, nor inspire confidence.

As the other cat spoke, their golden eyes soft, she urged her heart to calm, to quit hammering in her ears. They clearly meant no harm. Why else bring a gift? And, on that note, Fennel gave of no acrid scent of aggression or fear. They smelled of old forests and warm spice. It was a good smell. Sagebrush decided she liked this stranger.

“I hear rumors she may be around here somewhere. If you’re willing, would you… help me find her?”

After hearing their problem, Sage couldn't help but feel a pang of sorrow for them. They knew that loneliness, that helplessness of losing a loved one. If they could assist in any way, they would be happy to do so. However, she wasn't entirely sure how much help they would be. She hadn't smelt another cat in the area. She hummed before nodding at Fennel.

"I would be happy to help you! I'm not sure what assistance I can offer but, I'm willing to try! But, if I may ask, is your clan nearby? I've just come to this area from the south."

[ 246 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Sagebrush | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

N/A
-- level 0
experience: 79
N/A
-- active quests:
- Quest from Fennel
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
bugs | 1 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x1

deadly nightshade | x1
watermint | x1

Notes: May I add/remove cats as i wish or once they are participating, are they locked in? Also thank you so much!! <3 <3
hallowitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me