Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Bear Run Icelandic Tölter Association (SOFT OPEN pg6)

Postby sprig » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:12 am

SOFT OPENING

We are officially doing a soft opening! Because of my life circumstances at this time, we are unable to do a grand opening with an event right now, but that doesn't mean adopts can't get started. So starting today, you will start to see some brand new adopts show up! The first 15 adopts made during this soft opening will have a bow on their halter once adopted to show that they were apart of the re-opening.

Additionally, we have a raffle adopt up to raise funds for getting the Legacy Archives up to date, as well as getting icons made for different parts of the species to make things more uniform. This raffle is for C$, and is going on until October 8th at 7am CST!
    Raffle Adopt

If you haven't already, make sure you join our new and improved Discord server, to keep up to date with everything going on within the species! You can also ask me or staff questions more directly here, as well as make adopt suggestions and take part in special exclusive raffles.
    Discord
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bear Run Icelandic Tölter Association (SOFT OPEN pg7)

Postby Lokisaurus » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:48 am

Mark -
ON HIATUS
until further notice

if i owe you art and you have already paid, you are eligible for a refund.
message me on discord with your receipt of purchase and i'll pay you back.
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:23 am

oh how i've missed these guys. marking <3
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:14 pm

I recently came back into the adopt part of chicken smoothie and decided there are some Tolters I no longer really connect with. I have decided to gift them to members more active in the comunity!

please only request ONE HORSE From This Link and pm me with a link to the adoption page and i'll comment on the page saying I'm gifting the horse to you. These will be FCFS

Staff please pm me if this isn't ok, I saw rules about selling and trading but not gifting so I hope its ok<3

Last bumped by Macabre. on Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:14 pm.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me