Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby Hush » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:08 am

Hush wrote:
Clan of Roaring Silence

+15 XP (from prompt)

As Badgerstar returns for the day and rests, his sleep is restless as he is still unsure of his surroundings and fearful of what is to come. The chill of leafbare makes him glad to have found a cozy cave to sleep in, though he’d be sure to line it with any fur or feathers he could get his paws on in the future.

The next evening he is awake and determined to find at least something to keep himself alive, after all if he can’t do that how would he support an entire clan of kits and elders? Heading to the west this time, he leaves the river and tries to follow any scent he can find. Eventually though he smells something familiar, kits. He couldn’t help but wonder what kits were doing out here so he followed the scent until he came across a trio with tufted ears playing in a hollow rotting log. Hawkkit and Crowkit were already establishing a rivalry between each other, while Robinkit searched the log for anything useful, even practicing hunting on a few bugs. Pouncing towards the entrance of the log, she gasped as she saw Badgerstar’s piercing moss colored eyes staring at her, his size and presence enough to make the kit freeze. “Mama!” Crowkit mewed as he noticed the stranger, Hawkkit bravely charging over and standing in front of his frightened sister to protect her, Crowkit joining him after a brief hesitation, being the less overly courageous of the two.

Badgerstar opened his mouth to explain himself to the kits, but all he got out was a brief “Wait-“ before being tackled from above and pinned beneath a snarling queen who was prepared to rip his throat out, claws already digging into his shoulder and stomach as she growled down at him. “What do you think you’re doing to my kits you beastly Tom?!” She snapped, almost frothing at the mouth she was filled with so much rage at the mere thought of him touching them. The she-cat had once belonged to a clan a good distance away but when her relationship with a rival clan cat was discovered she was forced to choose between her clan and her mate. She chose her mate in the end and when she went to join him in his clan they were both chased out and they traveled until they were far enough away to avoid being tracked down by her mate’s clan, having left a few members with pretty bad scars after they tried chasing them out by force. This was just the beginnings of their misfortune as due to a particularly brutal leafbare, they lost a kit to the cold. Not long after this incident a hungry fox attacked them while they slept and her mate died protecting her and their remaining three kits. The kits were too young at the time to remember this so Lynxtuft was always wary of what to say to them, unsure if it would upset them too much to bring up such a topic, especially out of the blue.

Lynxtuft pressed on Badgerstar’s windpipe as she sized him up, his face scar making her uneasy since it meant he’d seen battle. Regaining a bit of composure she realized he wasn’t fighting her or pushing her off of him even though he was a fair bit bigger than her. Still she wouldn’t let that relax her until she knew exactly who he was and what he was doing near her kits. “Speak.” She growled, the hair on her spine slowly relaxing at least a little. “Y-Yes,” he started before clearing his throat as she moved her paw slightly so he could breathe and respond to her. “My name is Harley, or rather Badgerstrike, now Badgerstar.” Lynxtuft narrowed her mismatched eyes and stabbed him a little with her claws. “You’re a clan cat? No you don’t smell like a clan cat, and you aren’t ashamed of your kittypet name either yet claim to be a leader, explain.” She demanded, panic triggering her response as she remembered her last encounter with clan cats, loosing part of her ear when she was ran out with her mate. “Yes, well you see I was a barn cat that helped the clans around my home and in return was helped defend it with them as well. The clan I was familiar with gave me a clan name of Badgerstrike after we went to war together, due to two legs taking my family away in their monsters I had to leave or I’d be next. I received a vision from Starclan about this valley, that I’d be safe and that I should come here for a new beginning to start a clan of my own.” He said before Lynxtuft finally jumped off of him, sitting in front of her kits as she thought. She thought about his words carefully and looked back at her kits, knowing she couldn’t keep doing this by herself, not everything that found them would be as friendly. It was clear to her that he believed everything he was saying and decided to trust him, but would be prepared to leave if needed. “Alright, I’ll join you then. My kits need a safe place to grow up, being a loner doesn’t suit me. My name is Lynxtuft and these are my kits, Hawkkit, Crowkit and Robinkit.” She said, flicking her ear to them and they all three came forward, Robinkit still timid.

Together the five of them traveled back towards the camp, gathering whatever they could find and hunting if given the chance, all fairly hungry at this point and knowing now that there were more mouths to feed that it would mean more hunting for both cats.

[ 960 words]

--cats on patrol
Badgerstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Lynxtuft | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Crowkit | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Robinkit | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Hawkkit | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: (88/100)

--inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Daisy | usage | x1
Coltsfoot | usage | x1
Lamb’s Ear | usage | x1
Watermint | usage | x1
Bright-eye | usage | x1
Mallow Leaves | usage | x1
Wintergreen | usage | x1
Thyme | usage | x1
--items in inventory used
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
N/A
--predators:
Hawks, Owls
Foxes, Coyotes, Dogs, Wolves
Cottonmouth’s
Badger
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:12 am

Southern sweetie wrote:Image

+75 XP [1,324 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+0% Hunger [Last free post]

Dogwood ventured into the territory, vaguely following Larchstar’s scent trail yet exploring a bit to the left and right of her path, curious what he would find. He hadn’t been walking long when a sweet smell wafting through the air distracted him. The tom followed the scent to a patch of growing herbs, among them some elder leaves, rush, and chervil. His time as a rogue had taught him a thing or two about the healing properties of these plants, and so he gladly picked them.
[+1 Chervil, +1 Rush, +1 Elder Leaves, +3 XP]

As he made his way back in Larchstar’s direction he also stumbled upon some scraps he also took with him, his leader would be glad for any amount of food, no matter how little.
[+1 Scraps, +1 FP, +1 XP]

Total
+1 FP | +1 Chervil | +1 Rush | +1 Elder Leaves | +89 XP | Level 1 [94/200]
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:47 am

SmilePup wrote:Springclan

+15XP for 109 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger

Ferretstar continued his walk through the melting snow, stopping every so often to open his jaws and draw in any scent of food. Ferretstar quickly clamed his jaws shut and burried his nose in the cold snow to distinguish the aweful scent he had smelled. He recognized it immediatly as a fox but perhaps this one was close to death or had rolled in some carrion because holy starclan they stink! does he choose to pursue the threat?

Ferretstar comes to the conclusion that whatever prey may have been in the area is definitly in hiding now. They probably wouldnt like that scent either.
As hard as ferretstar tried he was unable to whipe the smell from his senses and in turn did not find any herbs.

Ferretstar begins to feel a bit of pain in his belly, at first he ignores it as it could be just a hunger pang but after awhile of treking he began to feel worse and worse. Ferretstar has a belly ache and will require 1 tansy. He will lose 10 health points for every explore he goes untreated.

Total:

+25XP | +10% Hunger | Level 0 (93/100)

~~~~~~~~~

+50XP for 960 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger (no free posts left)

On the way back to camp badgerstar and lynxtuft tried their best to hunt but were unable to find anything worth taking back with them. Same went for herbs. How strange it was that starclan would send him a mother with kits as the newest addition to his clan. Would lynxtuft be a burden or a worthy warrior? Badgerstar then remembered how she had pounced on him without even the slightest idea she was around. Maybe she would be worth something to his clan. Alas only time would tell.

Total:

+63XP | +0% Hunger (no free posts left) | Congradulations you leveled up! +1fp Level 1 (51/200)

@hush please keep in mind next time that kits arent allowed to explore. They may be mentioned but they will not help you in hunting or gaining exp.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:01 pm

Clan of Roaring Silence

Badgerstar and Lynxtuft spent the next few days making the camp more protected, pulling branches and thorn bushes in to leave no way in or out other than under the fallen tree by the river, even covering the stream with a few branches so that their camp wouldn’t be able to be seen into from down stream. Hunger soon drove them both out again, the kits being left in the den, needing prey not just for its meat but for the soft and warm fur to help them through the harsh and ever dreadful leafbare.
[ 95 words]

--cats on patrol
Badgerstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Lynxtuft | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 1
experience: (51/200)

--inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Daisy | usage | x1
Coltsfoot | usage | x1
Lamb’s Ear | usage | x1
Watermint | usage | x1
Bright-eye | usage | x1
Mallow Leaves | usage | x1
Wintergreen | usage | x1
Thyme | usage | x1
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
N/A
--predators:
Hawks, Owls
Foxes, Coyotes, Dogs, Wolves
Cottonmouth’s
Badger
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:16 pm

Roseclan
"Come on lets go! By the time we get to the cliff it will be sunhigh!"
"Keep your fur on wolftooth, we are moving as fast as we can" hibiscusdrop meowed in a deep drowsy voice fighting back a yawn.
The group had been sent out by owlrush to do the dawnpatrol on the far north border near a rocky cliff. By now a chill had set over the moorland and the frost made the cats paws tingle with a cool numbness. The patrol was made up of wolftooth, his apprentice peachpaw, hibiscusdrop, meadowlight, and her apprentice applepaw.
The apprentices dragged their paws still half asleep while the warrior's pelts prickled against the cool morning air. No snow had fallen yet but it looked as if it might be soon.
Meadowlight promised to teach applepaw how to tell the differnce between solid snow, slippery ice, and false ground. Applepaw had bragged all about it to peachpaw who consequently asked wolftooth if they could join. Meadowlight felt her pelt grow hot with emberassment that a senior warrior was asking for her permission. She agreed though since its something every cat needs to know. She remembered how her sister fishspots, had died from falling through false ground into a tunnel. She was injured from the fall and the snow ended up burrying her. Meadowlight shook the thought from her head and reastablished her focus on the patrol.
235 words

--level 2
experience: 173/300 (150 from catlender prompts)

--inventory

Cottontail | 3FP |×1
Minnow | 2 FP | x1
Mountain plover | 2FP | x3
Worms | 1FP | ×2

Deathberries | usage | x1
Sweet sedge | usage | x1
Stick | usage | x1
Feverfew | usage| x1
Juniper berries | usage | x1
Mellow leaves | usage | x1
Cobwebs | usage | x1
Catchweed | usage | x1
Deadly nightshade | usage | x1
Broom | usage | x2
Borage leaves | usage | x3
Lamb's ear | usage | x1
3mountain plover

predator/prey list for roseclan
prey:
Worms | 1FP
Mountain plover | 2FP
Greater sage-mouse | 2FP
Cottontail | 3FP
Squirrel | 3FP
Blacktailed prarie dog | 4FP
predators:
1- plains garter snake
2- hawk
3- coyote
4- fox
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ikethefifth » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:11 pm

Sunclan
Once she got back to camp, Snowstar nosed through her stash of herbs to find the mallow leaves. She chewed them up, and clumsily applied them to her wounded chest. She was looking forward to having a medicine cat around who could do this with more skill and less awkward neck-bending. After storing her other herbs, she decided to rest for a bit to heal her chest. She resolved to go hunting again the next morning.
---
Tawnystripe padded north, away from his makeshift camp. The morning sun warmed his red-brown fur, easing away the leafbare chill from the previous night. He paused to taste the air, and noticed an unfamiliar scent. It was a cat, but he didn't recognize it as any of the local rogues. Tawnystripe dropped to a crouch and tried to work out the direction of the new cat. It would be great to have some company, but he knew better than to expect the new cat to be friendly. The wind shifted, and Tawnystripe realized the source of the scent was closer than he thought. He took a few paces in its direction, then noticed a white she-cat between trees. It seemed she had noticed him, too.
"Hello, I'm Snowstar!" she called out, scaring a few birds in the bare branches overhead.
Tawnystripe winced at the noise. It wasn't a good idea to call attention to yourself out here, especially on your own. If this cat really was a clan leader, where were her clanmates? He padded towards her. "Snowstar, huh? Are you a clan leader?"
The she-cat nodded and smiled. "I had a dream from Starclan, telling me to come here and lead Sunclan to greatness! Except there were no cats, so first I need to create Sunclan by finding new members."
Tawnystripe blinked. Either this she-cat had just given her life story to a stranger, or she was trying to trick him. Tawnystripe wasn't even sure he believed in Starclan, but something about this cat told him she was being genuine. At the very least, she believed her own words. "I'm Tawnystripe," he mewed. "If it's members you're after, I'd be willing to be your first. I could use some company out here. Maybe we could hunt together, and then you can show me your camp?"
Snowstar beamed. "Well you've already seen my camp - you're standing in it!" She flicked her tail around, gesturing at the clearing they were in.
Tawnystripe's stomach tightened. He would need to teach Snowstar a lot about forest safety. How many other cats had she let walk through camp? He pushed the thought aside - there would be time for that later, now that he was a member of Sunclan. "Might as well hunt then. I haven't eaten all morning!"
"Here, I've saved some scraps. It's not much, but it should give us the energy to get some good hunting in." She motioned to follow, and walked towards her meager stash. "Once we've eaten we'll see what we can find. I'll show you my favorite spots!"
[ 506 words ]

--cats on patrol
Snowstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y
Tawnystripe | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 70

--inventory
scraps | 2 FP | x2

feverfew | usage | x1
dried oak leaf | usage | x1
mallow leaves | usage | x2 x1
deathberries | usage | x1
burnet | usage | x1
hawkweed | usage | x1
water hemlock | usage | x1
Eating two scraps, one per cat. Using one mallow leaves on Snowstar to heal her injury.
ikethefifth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:40 pm

badgerstar and lynxtuft made their way out of camp, puffing out their pelts against the cold gusts of wind that passed by. with the harsh cold and prey scarcer than ever, leafbare had been a difficult season for them so far. hopefully, though, they'd be able to find something during their venture out into the clan's territory. with kits back at camp, there were more than enough mouths to feed as it was, and the lack of prey in the area around them definitely didn't help. but still, with the two of them searching together, they were almost certain that they'd be able to bring something back with them.

as the two distanced themselves from camp, they made sure to stay well aware of their surroundings. lifting his nose into the air as he stepped forward, it wasn't long before badgerstar was able to catch the familar scent of a shrew nearby. hopeful of catching a meal to bring back with them, badgerstar gave lynxtuft a small nod before pursuing the shrew's scent. it wasn't very far, and the two were soon able to spot the creature nosing its way through a cluster of bushes nearby. it was most likely searching for some food, too. with its attention focused elsewhere, badgerstar was able to take advantage of this and make a quick, easy catch. it hadn't even gotten the chance to try to run away. he soon returned to lynxtuft with the shrew dangling in his jaws. (+2fp, +2xp)

the pair continued on, making sure to keep an eye out for any more signs of prey or herbs. thankfully, it had warmed up a bit as the day progressed and while it was still near freezing, the weather wasn't as harsh as it had been earlier. and to their luck, they were able to spot a well-sized clump of herbs soon after! unfortnuately, most of them had fallen victim to the winter's frost and were now shriveled and unusable. however, after further inspection they were able to find one herb that was still salvageble! it would be best to bring it along with them, it might become useful for the clan one day. (+1 dried oak leaf)

+10xp for 95 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10% hunger

total :

+23xp | +10% hunger | +2fp (shrew) | +1 dried oak leaf | level 1 (74/200)
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

explore II

Postby strangetales » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:20 am

the patrol has gotten lucky by finding an owl that has been too focused on it's own prey to notice them and they even managed to catch the shrew the bird has been hunting, too. what a lucky catch! the clan will certainly be happy about seeing some prey as they have all gotten quite thin during this season. the cats returned to the camp, falconcry carried the shrew and scratchface the owl while flamepetal carefully brought the poppy seeds to the camp while keeping an eye on the coughing and sneezing firestorm. the tom who was usually pretty much a drama queen was oddly quiet, which was a good sign that he was indeed sick and not just pretending that he was to get attention. flamepetal accompanied the red cat to their healer strawberryfur, who was busy counting the herbs and realising there was barely anything left. she definitely needed more, maybe she'll go later with one or two warriors to accompany her to try and find some more herbs in this cold leaf-bare. the she-cat perked her ears and looked up once she heard coughing. "firestorm, flamepetal", she meowed as a greeting and her amber eyes lit up when she saw the poppy seeds the female warrior was carrying. "oh! perfect. this is exactly what firestorm needs with a cough like that." strawberryfur took the seeds from her and advised firestorm to eat them, which he immediately did since he felt awful. "let's pray to feeterina that he gets well very quickly", flamepetal mumbled quietly, but strawberryfur heard and looked at her with confusion in her eyes. "feeterina?", the healer repeated, demanding an explanation but flamepetal just giggled and shook her head. "forget it, nothing important. i'll be off now, see you!" flamepetal hopped off and out of the healer's den before strawberryfur let out a puff of air. she knew flamepetal often hung out with the queens, so was 'feeterina' a weird new gag in the queens' den? an insider, perhaps? the cat told herself that she didn't care and didn't want to know because her focus now needed to be on firestorm. "drink", the cinnamon tabby commanded and gently pushed a big leaf filled with water towards the sick cat. firestorm obeyed without arguing, licking a few droplets of water into his mouth that was actually kinda refreshing. "now go and get some rest", strawberryfur told him, "i'll tell hawkflight to not organise any patrol with you involved for the next few days."

[ 417 words incl. 3 event words ]

CATS ON PATROL
──────────────────────
falconcry | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
firestorm | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: yes
flamepetal | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
scratchface | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no

PREDATORS
──────────────────────
arctic foxes, hawks, minks, skuas, wolves
INVENTORY
──────────────────────
owl llll| 4 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x0

poppy seeds | numb pain, help sleep | x1
LEVEL 0
──────────────────────
experience: 041/100

ITEMS IN INVENTORY USED
──────────────────────
poppy seeds | heal firestorm | x1
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:28 am

Ocean Clan
Tansypetal stretched and awoke from her slumber, prodding Leafpaw's flank gently. "Morning sleepyhead," Tansypetal whispered. "Time for breakfast." Leafpaw opened her eyes and smiled at Tansypetal, getting up and stretching too. "I've never slept so well before." They walked side by side out over to the entrance and near the prey pile. Tansypetal chose a mouse and a scrap and Leafpaw chose two scraps, now there was only a shrew left for them and they needed to go hunting soon. They shared tongues for a bit and groomed each other until the sun rose 1/4 into the sky. Tansypetal and Leafpaw walked out of the cave-den and headed into the seaside forest. They chatted together as they trotted through the woods, searching for prey or herbs or any signs of other cats. Leafpaw stuck her paw out suddenly in front of Tansypetal's chest, stopping her in her tracks as well. Leafpaw narrowed her eyes and crouched down low, "Cats from our past clan." She whispered, clearing Tansypetal's confusion with one sentence. She crouched beside her and growled, low and protective. These cats are capable of hurting them and were responsible for her brother's tragic death. She snarled angrily and crept forward, Leafpaw slightly spooked by her sudden hostility but at her tail nonetheless. A light fawn-colored tom with a white spot on his chest bumped into Leafpaw. "Oh hello, Leafpaw." He turned around and began walking again when he whipped around, "LEAFPAW? TANSYPETAL?" He yelped, stunned. Tansypetal stood up and tilted her head, confused when she took a closer look, this was Thrushslip and he had the scent of Snowshell on him too. He leaped forward and hugged them both tightly. "Oh, I missed both of you so much! I was out when you were chased away! I'm so sorry but that's when Snowshell and I decided to search for you two! We also found these two on our journey..." He flicked his tail, summoning two little kittens and Snowshell, looking giddy at the sight of them. "The little ones were abandoned and we took them with us on our journey so they'd survive." Tansypetal exchanged stunned and excited glances. "Go with Leafpaw, she'll show you back to the cave-camp." She stood straighter. "Ocean Clan cave-camp."[ 377 words ]

--cats on patrol
Tansypetal | HP 100% | HUP 70% | Sick: N Leafpaw | HP 100% | HUP 80% | Sick: N
--level 2
experience: 49/300

--inventory
Mouse | 2 FP | x2
Scrap | 1 FP | x3
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints | x1
Deadly Nightshade | Kills a cat in moments | x2
Goatweed | Eases grief | 1x
Bindweed | Helps with broken limbs | 1x
Horsetail | Treats infection & stops bleeding | 1x
Yarrow | Makes a cat throw up & heals cracked pads | 1x
Marigold | Stiff joints & stops bleeding & stops infection & for inflammation | 1x
[ more can be found here: https://toyhou.se/BunnoBlizzard/charact ... er:1932401 ]
1x Mouse + 1x Scrap for Tansypetal
2x Scraps for Leafpaw
--predators:
Barracuda #1
Eagle #2
Mink #3
Fox #4
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:36 am

Clan of Roaring Silence

Having something to fill their kits bellies, knowing it wouldn’t be long until they were old enough to become apprentices and help hunt. Though with that came its own drama, more independence meant more danger and there was the added distress of there only bring the two of them and three kits. Badgerstar couldn’t help but wonder if things would be easier once they had a medicine cat, knowing about their abilities to talk to starclan. He was sure since starclan had sent him here he’d find one eventually, but for now he needed to focus on building on the fresh kill pile, going out again the next day with Lynxtuft knowing one shrew wouldn’t feed them all. While they were out they also marked their territory and established a few different patrol routes, the hills surrounding their misty forested valley steep enough to give any cat who’d try to climb them or come down them a hard time. At the base of the hills there was a line of thorn bushes, looking like they’d been specifically planted there by someone, Badgerstar’s suspicion as to someone being here before growing as he saw faint claw marks on rocks and trees.
[ 200 words]

--cats on patrol
Badgerstar | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Lynxtuft | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
--level 1
experience: (74/200)

--inventory

Shrew | 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0