Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby nindroidzane » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:36 am

"And… ta-da!"

Breezewhisper reached out to pad the small mound of snow she'd touched a moment ago. Instead of the cold, her paw found the smooth, round surface of an egg.

"Oh, wonderful trick, Littlepaw." She purred. "I think Furzetuft would be impressed."

She could practically feel her daughter purring through the snow. It was a neat trick - though, of course, Breezewhisper had felt the slight egg shape from the lump of snow, and this wasn't the first time Littlepaw had tried it with her. But listening to her skip around their little camp with her 'magic wand', murmuring whatever magic words she remembered from Furzetuft's stories and bundling up piles of eggs to practice on was worth feigning a little surprise. Often, she tested out the tricks on Leafshade first; she was "better at magic", according to Littlepaw. Which… well, Breezewhisper hadn't felt particularly magically inclined ever since Littlepaw had persuaded her to try out the tricks for herself. But that was fine; she certainly didn't have the drive for it that Littlepaw had.

"Mom?"

Breezewhisper startled slightly at the voice behind her. She must've been too absorbed in her thoughts to hear her daughter coming. Or… leaving, actually. Hadn't she just been beside her?

"Can we go out to the lake today? Leafshade says she knows how to fish!" Littlepaw thrummed her paws against the snow, apparently unphased by the lack of response. "Can you believe she's never told us that before?"

"Well, she's had her paws a bit full, dear." She leaned over to touch her nose to Littlepaw's ear. "But if she's feeling up to it-"

Littlepaw's head crashed into her chin excitedly. "Thanks, mom!" Her pawsteps crunched hurriedly away before she could even react.

Breezewhisper shook her head, slightly dazed. But she laughed softly; it had been a few days since any of them had gone out much further than the camp. She supposed Littlepaw was just feeling a bit antsy. A walk might do them all some good.

Littlepaw was waiting for her by the entrance by the time she realized they were leaving right that second. Leafshade, who was apparently unaware they'd been going to the lake at all, touched her tail to her flank in greeting.

"It's good to see you up and movin'." She murmured, though Littlepaw sounded like she'd made it halfway to the lake on her own already, so it's not as though she would've heard.

But still, she appreciated the sentiment. "You too. Don't feel pressured to stay out if you're not feeling up to it, I'm sure Littlepaw will understand."

"Oh, pah." Leafshade laughed. "I've been cooped up in here far too long already." She began trotting briskly after Littlepaw, a slight limp still evident in her step.

Breezewhisper sighed, listening to the two of them chatting up ahead. Just a quick trip to the lake and back, nothing more. Should be... relaxing.

As long as she caught up before those two decided to start swimming, anyway.

[ 501 words ]

--inventory
egg | 1 FP | x3
berries | 1 FP | x1
lemming | 2 FP | x1
stoat | 2 FP | x2
arctic tern | 2 FP | x2
arctic hare | 3 FP | x1
herring | 3 FP | x1

chervil | treats infections; helps bellyache & birth | x1
chamomile | strengthens heart & soothes mind | x1
alder bark | treats toothache | x2
rush | binds broken bones | x1
stick | helps bind broken bones | x1
foxglove seeds | may cause paralysis & heart failure | x1
wintergreen | may help wounds or infection | x1
water hemlock | poisonous green or white flowers | x1
burdock root | prevents infection | x1

--cats on patrol
Breezewhisper | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Littlepaw | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: N
Leafshade | she/her | HP 20% | HUP 20% | Sick: N

ImageImageImage

--items in inventory used
none!
-- active quests: none!

--level 3
experience: 568 (250 from quest!)

-- opted in to death?
no
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Glacierclan // explore post 4 // word count; 645

Postby .sins. » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:43 am

Eagle stone bounded into the camp, the speed scaring many of the cats. If there was anyone the
clan should worry about running to the camp, it was him. He quickly dropped the fish he was
carrying in the food pile, grabbed his brother and both went to the medicine cat's den. What felt
like moons passed before Glacierstar and Heather Flight joined the rest of the clan. Glacierstar
walked to the middle of the cave the clan called home, all eyes already on him, and three pairs
peering from the medicine cat den. He felt a small shudder down his spine to his tail tip before
letting in a large breath.

"Blackberry Song has decided to leave the clan," he announced to all those gathered. Murmurs
rose to full conversations between all the cats. He debated on how to proceed with the next bit,
only for a sharp voice to halt all the conversations. As the voice rang above all others, the brown
and white pelt of Fawn Leap cleared a path through all the cats. The spotted she-cat was not one
the leader wanted to be around at the moment, let alone with the two cats that followed her.

"Galcierstar," she started, sitting half a tail length away from him, furry falling off her, like water
from a duck, "Did she really choose to leave? Blackberry Song would never have done such a
thing without a cause."

Galcierstar stood up and felt the fur on his back raise. "You dare question me?" he hissed under
his breath to the she-cat. He was greeted by growls from the two guardians she had raised, and
he backed down slightly. "No, she and I had an altercation and Heather Flight was involved,
ultimately she left, and will never be allowed back in this clan."

Outcries followed his words. Many were not happy about the news they just heard, and all eyes
turned to Heather Flight. The she-cat flinched as small murmurs hit her ears. 'Trouble' 'no good'
were a few of the words she heard. With pleading eyes, she turned to her father for help, only
to see he was still locked in Fawn Leap, Pine Wind, and Eagle Stone.

"Mother," Pine Wind started, touching his tail to her, "we need to go find her if possible." With a
nod from his mother, he and Eagle Stone raced out of the cave, causing silence once more.

With a low growl, Fawn Leap turned and flicked her tail following her kits. She padded down the
ledge to the sands beneath. Her claws dug in now before she clawed at the herbs she was
determined to find to calm her mind. Her ears turned towards the soft thud behind her as the
gentle scent of Asphodel Dawn greeted her. With a light touch of a tail tip, the two moved
towards the forested area.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eaglestone skid to a halt as he reached the last place he saw Blackberry Song. He parted his
mouth as he stepped over the border. Leaves and twigs shifted slightly as she slowly made his
way forward. His brother right next to him stopped. They both looked at each other, fear in their
eyes. Without skipping a beat, both started shouting for the lilac she-cat. The scent of a fox was
strong, and both knew she couldn't take it on herself. Her scent was fading, the further they went
and the more they started to quiet down. It was spring, and the fox smelled heavy with milk,
making it more dangerous than they wanted.

"Pine Wind," Eagle Stone hissed as silently as possible, "we need to turn around and head back
towards the clan. We can't do this alone." With a nod of agreement and the two cats turned
around and did their best to move towards the clan bounds silently and with haste.
╔══════════════╗

ATS ON PATROL
fawn leap| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
↳ she/her
eagle stone| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
↳ he/him
pine wind| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
↳ he/they
Asphodel Dawn| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
↳ she/her
cat| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
↳ pronouns
cat| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
↳ pronouns

╚══════════════╝
╔═══════╤══════╗

experience;
23/200 - - - - - -- -

level;
1 - - - - - - - - - - -

╚═══════╧══════╝
╔══════════════╗
death opt-in;; yes.................
active quests;; n/a .................

╚══════════════╝
╔══════╤═══════╗

Predators;.............
red & artic fox
lynx, coyote,
fisher, mink
wolverine

╚══════╧═══════╝
╔══════════════╗

NVENTORY
Fish Eggs (+1 FP) .......... Sorrel x1
Mouse (+2 FP) ............. Stick x1
Minnow (+3 FP) x2

╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗

TEMS SED
n/a

╚══════════════╝
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 018. [march explore posts] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:22 am

xxCOFFEE.BERRY'S PEACECLANxx
xx
written words exp: 20 exp
additional exp: 1 exp --
food+herb exp: 2 exp
patrol exp: 10 exp ---
death opt exp: n/a exp
total exp: 33 exp ----

─────────────────────────────────────────
and here she was… dancing with the demons that wept tears as dark as onyx and ink.
here she was… an angel in a blushing cage of lavenders, periwinkles and violets, plummeting through smothering seas of cinder and ash, endlessly wandering in search of… answers.

like an endlessly, torn letter with the kiss of ink scrawled upon the skies like scars, the stars faltered, falling out of touch as the shadows devoured them─ swallowing them whole.

and like fireflies twinkling in the dead of night─ the constellations gave way, dwindling as they wavered… stumbling into curls of onyx ‘til the radiant aura that once flooded the night could no longer be seen.

she was alone─ with only the twinkling touch of a fallen star against the delicate ivories of her claws.
or was it a star at all?
(+1fp [scraps], +1 foxglove seeds, +1 random item [uncommon edit], +3exp)[

┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
fp earned: 1 fpxxxxxx herbs earned: +1 foxglove seedsxxxxxxxx level: level 3 (88/400) -> level 3 (121/400)
items earned: uc editxxxany free posts remaining? : zero posts -----xxxxx hunger: 10% for silverstar!

└──────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by faelyn on Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 019. [march explore posts] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:17 am

xxLILI041'S LISSIDOMxx
xx
written words exp: 55 exp
additional exp: n/a exp --
food+herb exp: 5 exp
patrol exp: 10 exp ----
death opt exp: yes (x2)
total exp: 140 exp -----
████

─────────────────────────────────────────
mysteries and magic.
twirling to the lullaby of the morning and wandering endlessly through the woods and beyond as little lions fathomed into floral buds bowed to the morning star and as bluebells hung their heads, still weeping─ as if they were eternally grieving for souls that had been lost long ago.
(+1 goldenrod, +4fp [rabbit], +5 exp)

little larks frolicked above─ their tangible symphonies dancing as daintily as ever as reality spun, endlessly twirling like a cassette put on repeat.

“lissi! over here!” beckoning her close as ashen curls fluttered close by─ lyrical and sweet, petra’s voice split the hush─ overwhelming the silence.

“is something wrong, petra?
” breath like a butterfly trapped in her throat, her gaze wandered to petra’s─ watching. “is there-”

“maurus and i found someone.” eyes that captivated the essence of flora faltered, catching the delicate golds of the morning. “they said their name is fennel and that they have somet-.”

“that’s right!” as bright as the stars and the galaxies beyond, sienna tresses blossomed in reality, bouncing with every step as a wide grin split the wavering tension. it was fennel. “i would introduce myself.. but petra did a absolutely magnificent job already!”

fennel grinned.

“apolgies if i’m interrupting anything at all but i have something for y’all to do! call it a little… quest if you will if any of you are up to it.” shaking out their curls, the stranger gave a little pause as they leaned forwards… enthusiastic. “i have a trinket or two that i’ll be willing to spare so… just think about it will you?”

(fennel is here with an active quest! they would like you to tryout for a nursery slot with another user! please link this post in the active quest section of your explore posts as these quests may take a little longer to complete! once you’ve completed this quest, let the writer know in your post and fennel will be back to reward you with something!)

like a falling star dwindling into the night… a blink─ and the stranger and their radiant grins were gone… gone and no longer able to be seen.

┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
fp earned: 4 fpxxx herbs earned: +1 goldenrodxxxx level: level 2 (154/300) -> level 2 (294/300)
xxxxitems earned: n/a xxxxxxxx hunger: 10% for the entire patrol!

└───────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:27 pm

Knollclan
last explore post: n/a | last response received: n/a

"Come on, come on!" Cinnamonpaw called gleefully, bounding between the trees. With the cold of the snow-season finally having abated, the young apprentice was clearly overjoyed to be outside and in the sunshine. Duckpaw cast a questioning glance at the adult cats, his face breaking into relief when Pebbleskip nodded, ever so serene. Without another word, he tore ahead through the undergrowth, chasing after his friend, the laughter of both young cats ringing through the forest.

"They're going to scare all the prey away," Brookstone mused, flicking her tail with slight displeasure. "Where do they get the energy?" She paused to stretch luxuriously, letting the sunshine soak into her spotted pelt.

"If I recall correctly," Pebbleskip responded, a faintly teasing tone entering her words, "you yourself were quite the handful when you were in training. None of the warriors knew what to do with you- myself included."

"Hey-" Brookstone gasped in mock outrage, fluffing up her fur and frowning at her senior. "I have matured quite a lot since then, thank you very much."

Another bout of commotion from nearby caught the two adult cats' attention. They turned, expecting it to be their apprentices, but were met instead by the sight of their other patrol mates, Smokebite and Robinblaze, nose to nose, staring each other down in challenge.

"Those two, on the other hand," Brookstone muttered, "still haven't quite grown up." Pebbleskip stifled a laugh, nudging her friend's shoulder to keep quiet.

"I told you," Robinblaze said, smirking in triumph. "This is a pointless contest- you know I'm the better hunter between the two of us."

"You-" Smokebite growled. "You cheated!"

"Yeah? How so?" the spotted tabby was all innocence, blinking at her rival. Smokebite curled his lip at her.

"Making all that noise while I was trying to stalk my prey- you messed me up on purpose," he snarled, taking a step closer, until their muzzles were nearly brushing. "You and Sundance, always trying to ruffle my fur."

"It doesn't take much," Robinblaze drawled. "You're so easy to offend, you big furball. And Sundance isn't here- and even one on one, you still can't best me!"

"I'll best you, alright," Smokebite growled, drawing up to his full height. Robinblaze took a step backward, as though suddenly remembering that her denmate was taller and stronger than she was. "If not today, then someday. You can't gloat forever."

"Aww," Robinblaze purred. "I'll look forward to that day when it finally comes. Say-! Maybe it'll even be today!" She raised her tail, blinking cheerfully at Smokebite, who paused, looking puzzled.

"What are you-" he began.

"You ought to start by catching me!" Robinblaze shouted, turning and streaking away from her denmate. After a moment of standing in place, Smokebite grinned and sprinted after her, giving chase. The two were actually laughing as they streaked through the trees, in a similar direction to the way the two apprentices had gone.

"Well," Pebbleskip said dryly. "If there was any prey left after Cinnamonpaw and Duckpaw crashed past them, it's certainly all gone now."

"It is a beautiful day, though," Brookstone countered, grinning sideways at her friend. "And the Clan has plenty of food for the time being- we might as well enjoy the weather while we're out, yes?"

"And catch up to our apprentices, before those two furballs run into Robinblaze and Smokebite, and get roped into another one of their crazy schemes," Pebbleskip said, laughing a little in spite of herself. "You're right- let's go. They ran off towards the stream, didn't they? I'm sure there'll be some good rocks to bask on there."

"Now you're getting it!" Brookstone beamed, striding ahead with her tail held high.

"...assuming Smokebite and Robinblaze don't wind up splashing us with all their running about."

"Oh. Oh, no."

[ 631 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Brookstone | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Pebbleskip | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Cinnamonpaw | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Duckpaw | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Smokebite | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Robinblaze | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- level 0
experience: 0
-- items in inventory used
n/a
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
n/a
-- claiming quest exp!
january quest: 35 exp
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[096.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:45 am

TAILLESS COMET !!
    x( 0zero0 archive last post )

She was a witness.

A witness to the first bloom of a blushing lily, unfurling to kiss the morning’s glory. A witness to a songbird’s first teetering flight, tiny wings fluttering with quiet courage and unsteady grace. A witness to an intiation, guided by fate’s touch and the watchful gaze of the deities.

And it was just the start. The start of something new.
    Something beautiful. Mystical. Breath-taking.

Under the rose-kissed blossoms of the sakura tree and the tawny glow of the rising sun, Vapor waited. Waited and… witnessed.

A little blue tail disappeared into a swaying array of chartreuse and peridot filaments splashed with petals of scarlet, golds and vermillions. Rustling reeds undulated, sweeping like a loose ribbon unravelled in the breeze.

Then… they parted, revealing a wide-eyed soul enraptured by the gently wreathed greens in his paws. An azure butterfly rested, wings caught mid-flutter atop a lone blossom, twined in the wreath of greens. (+1 feverfew, +1 catchweed)

“What do you think?” Cinder’s head tilted, voice a mere hush. His paws bounced, a restless dance across the soft earth as he lifted the tangle of greens. “Do you think it’s enough?”

Vapor blinked. “My initiation was much different. I━”

Oh!” Blue curls tossed, a chuckle bubbling from Cinder’s chest. “Look! Sunstar just spun around and he… he caught something!” (+5FP hare)

xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat (crowmask was fed; cinder has n/a hunger ─ refer to pm! <3)
    xxxx↳ cinderstream (n/a hunger)*, sunstar (20% hunger), dreamcloud (40% hunger)
    xxxxxvaporstorm (10% hunger), tagetsepetulia (10% hunger), crowmask (10% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +75XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+5XP for prey, +2XP for herbs

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+5FP hare
    xx+1 catchweed, +1 feverfew

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +92XP → level 3 (270/400XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: hello! sent you a pm! <3
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[007] ~ Explore (Lissidom)

Postby LiLi041 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:13 pm

Last Explore Post: here! | Last Response Received: here!
Level 2 (294/300 exp) | Death Opt-In: Yes | Predators/Prey: default

Patrol
Lissi | she/her| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: no
Maurus | he/him| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: no
Petra | she/her| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: no

Items Used
N/A

Active Quests
  • Try out for a nursey slot with another user! | Fennel | x

Inventory
Prey:
  • scraps | 1 FP | x5
  • squirrel | 3 FP | x1
  • rabbit | 4 FP | x1
Herbs:
  • daisy leaves | x1
  • thyme | x1
  • comfrey root | x1
  • horsetail | x1
  • parsley | x1
  • burnet | x1
  • feverfew | x1
  • ragwort | x1
  • goldenroad | x1
"A... A quest? To have more kits?" asked Lissi, unable to process what she had just heard a moment ago. Confusion was written visibly across her face.

Petra looked a little sheepish. "Yes... I'm not quite sure either, he just appeared in front of us and told us he had something to say to everyone, so we came back to get you. It's quite a strange request, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Maurus agreed, walking up to his patrolmates. His tone was calm, like he was only feeling mildly surprised. "I've never heard of any such request before. But perhaps, he only wanted to help us? I can't imagine any malicious motive he would have for asking for more kits to be born."

"Dark magic," muttered Petra.

Four pairs of eyes turned to her.

She coughed. "Sorry, I was just joking. Dark magic doesn't really exist, right? It's just some old rumor about sacrificing kits... *cough* anyways yeah, what could be the harm? If we're blessed with kits, then we'll have kits. If we don't, then we don't."

"Yes," Lissi agreed. "Same goes for the trinkets, too. It'd be nice to know what it is, but I don't think we should stress too much over it. Let's just continue on with our patrol?"

"Yeah," Maurus answered, dragging over the rabbit that Lissi had caught before. "We can share this later for at least four meals!" His ears pricked up a little excitedly. He loved eating rabbit.

Lissi laughed. "Me and Petra both get a share, and you get two!"

Maurus looked excited. "R-really? Thanks!" His tail wagged.

"Yes! So let's continue on!" Lissi called over her shoulder, "Perhaps, we'll even catch another rabbit!"

Maurus quickly buried the rabbit so that it would remain fresh and hidden from other predators, and then marked the spot with a little moss mound. He'd come back for this on their way back. Then, he trotted quickly to catch up with the group.

[326 words]

Notes: A quest!!!! :D
I have a question, btw! Does "try out" mean that if it gets rejected (e.g. if artist doesn't pick the form), it still counts for the quest?
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:01 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:

Image©

the current season is greenleaf !
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:37 am

Roseclan

Last post///////Last response

Spidermask and cinderfleck looked to eachother both clearly not considering fennel's proposition.
"What could he have that is more precious than our resources?" Cinderfleck spoke the words Spidermask had been pondering. Spidermask was about to open her mouth and refuse fennel when mushroompaw stepped forward
"Of course we will give you some herbs fennel, your friend probably needs them and we can find more another time." The apprentice gestured with his tail towards his mentor.
"We are medicine cats and we grow our own herbs so whatever we give you we can just plant extra of" mushroompaw puffed out his chest proudly.
Spidermask turned to glare at him but was interupted by snowbird.
"Fennel, you may take some herbs" she turned and grabbed a bit of borage and offered it to the strange cat. She turned back to mushroompaw and flicked him over the ears with a paw: calws sheathed.
"My apprentice however had no right to promise you things he doesnt have permission to. The herbs belong to roseclan not any single cat."
Mushroompaw looked as if he was going to protest but snowbird ushered him from the rest of the patrol.
Spidermask and cinderfleck were left both looking a little more than irritated. It was too late now though to take it back.

(215words)

cats on patrol
spidermask | Pronouns: she/her | 100% HP | 10%HUP | not sick
cinderfleck | Pronouns: he/him | 100% HP | 10%HUP | not sick
snowbird | Pronouns: she/her | 100%HP | 10%HUP | not sick
mushroompaw | Pronouns: he/him | 100% HP | 10%HUP | not sick
dawnsnow | Pronouns: she/her  | 100%HP | 10%HUP | Not sick
stormshadow | Pronouns: he/him |  100%HP | 10%HUP | Not sick

-- opted in to death?
yes link to opt-in form

--level 4
experience: 4/500

--inventory

Mountain plover | 2FP |x1
Prarie dog | 4FP | x4 x2

Deathberries | usage | x1
Sweet sedge | usage | x1
Stick | usage | x1
Feverfew | usage| x2
Chamomile | usages | x2
Juniper berries | usage | x1
Mellow leaves | usage | x1
Cobwebs | usage | x1
Catchweed | usage | x1
Deadly nightshade | usage | x1
Broom | usage | x2
Borage leaves | usage | x3 x2
Lamb's ear | usage | x1
Thyme | usage | x1
--items in inventory used

x1borage
x1prarie dog split between spidermask, cinderfleck, snowbird and dawnsnow
x1mountain plover split between stormshadow and mushroompaw
x1prariedog split between spidermask, cinderfleck, mushroompaw, and snowbird

predator/prey list for roseclan
prey:
Worms | 1FP
Mountain plover | 2FP
Minnow | 2FP
Cottontail | 3FP
Squirrel | 3FP
Blacktailed prarie dog | 4FP
predators:
1- plains garter snake
2- hawk
3- fox
4- coyote
Last edited by Cinxer on Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather ' » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:21 am

I'm picking my own!
    new prey:
    1fp ▹ beans
    1fp ▹mushrooms
    1fp ▹tomatoes
    2fp ▹ apples
    2fp ▹radishes
    3fp ▹carrots
    3fp ▹potatoes
    4fp ▹cucumbers
    4fp▹chicken
    4fp ▹bunny
    5fp ▹ squash
    5fp ▹pumpkin
    5fp ▹ salmon
    new predators:
    skunk, scorpion, porcupine, otters!
    Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? yes <3
Last edited by feather ' on Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feather '

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me