Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Glowing Hearts -- 1

Postby Smallfox » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:25 am

Amber's Wish had wandered way too far from the city, from her colony. The young she-cat stood in the grassy plains, unsure whether to try to find her way back, or become an outsider and never return. Her golden eyes watched as the wind rolled across the moors. It was... Peaceful... here.

Unlike the city, there wasn't any horrible noise that hurt her ears and terrible smells that blocked her nose. Her ears perked as she noticed a rabbit in the distance, but she was too busy thinking about how she had never seen a rabbit before, and only knew them from the cats that explored the large city and Hind Walker's dens. She sat down, tail falling into a comfortable position over her multicoloured paws. Gaze drifting over the sunlit area. Her family, would they miss her? Golden Leap and Flame Flicker?

Would they?

She was an average cat in the city, dirty and feral like the rest of her colony. But here... No Hind Walkers were in sight. Maybe she could make her own territory, maybe she could have a group of cats..?

Well, she had made her decision. She didn't know what lured her so far away from home, but she was here now so... It MUST be important. Like mother and father always taught her, everything happens for a reason. So there was a reason why she was here. So, she'll stay, hunt some prey, fight for a place of territory, maybe meet some new cats?

She stood up confidently from her place, heading towards the forest that surrounded her new home. Amber's Wish was here now, and she wasn't prepared to leave any time soon.

[280 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Amber's Wish | She/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
n/a
-- level 0
experience: 0
-- items in inventory used
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[080.] viv's explore replies ─ it's leaf-bare!

Postby Vivika » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:02 am

CLAN EMBER !!
    xxxxx( griff archive last post )

Not many could twist his tongue into knots.

Nor render his mind a blank slate, words a befuddled fog and fur stricken with the intensity of lightning. Nothing and no one could make him falter, disrupt his steady, smooth confidence, sending him at a loss. No one, but… her.

She was the calm before the storm.

Steps soft and fluid, graceful like the gentle ebb and flow of the eddies, smile unshakeable and eyes electric. Vibrant. The shade of cerulean tides drifting along golden shores just before the storm’s song beckoned. And even then… she’d be at ease. At home with the tidal winds rippling through her silver curls, head lifted to the roar and flow of the gales.

Her shoulder brushed against his. “Hunting first, celebrating later… yes?”

“I-yes. Exactly.” He cleared his throat, gaze falling from hers. From those eyes that… saw too much. That knew too much. And even now, the light grin lacing her features was teasing. Knowing. “I spotted… something over there. I-I'll be back.”

"Alright! I'll see you, then."

Her soft chuckle bubbled through the winds as she parted ways.

And perhaps… Starclan was watching. Offering him a reprieve, a second chance, to start over. And this time… with more finesse. With bouquets of intricate blossoms of indigo and gold, spun from the realms of nature. (+1 dandelion, +1 burnet)

“Those for someone in particular?” Her smile lit up the morning, cerulean gaze twinkling as she meandered close, weaving through the trees. “Or do you fancy yourself a medicine cat━”

A flicker of crimson threaded through the trees.

And for a moment, the forest fell silent, breath abated. Time was a crawling force, a dimension yielding to the wiles of a crooked creature, dark eyes scored with shadows. And mischief.

“Fox!”

And he was running. The breath ripped from his chest as he hit the ground, rolling, knocking the silver feline aside. His paws cushioned her fall, a wince slipping through his jaws as his side dashed along scattered rocks. (-2% health for emberstar ━ no rest or herbs needed!)

But it didn’t matter.

A creature of crimson and flames tumbled from the shadows, jaws snapping air. With a sharp shriek, the fox lifted its snout, whiskers quivering. Then, it dared a step closer. And closer━

His claws flashed, raking along the fox’s muzzle.

A shriek erupted. The creature stumbled back, muzzle twisted into a half-hearted snarl, scarlet falling in light speckles. Thin shoulders tensed, bunching, tension coiling its wiry frame. Dark eyes flickered back and forth, paws tapping a restless tempo along the ground, a frantic choice between fight or flight.

And this time, the fox was out of tricks.

With a final shriek, the creature stumbled back, tail sweeping behind it like a flame. Head lowered, it retreated, crawling back into the shadows. The home of a vile, crooked creature. (predator defeated!)

“Emberstar.” Her voice broke the fragile silence, a sweet melody in the winds. “Are you alright? Your side…”

“Yes. Are you… the fox didn’t get you, did it?”

Her eyes twinkled, tail gently draping along his shoulder. “No. And thanks to you, it didn’t get this either.” (+2FP skink)
    xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ emberstar (10% hunger), feathernose (10% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xx-2% health for emberstar
    xxxx↳ emberstar (98% health)

xxxp stats (opted in for death)
    xxxx↳ +80XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+4XP for prey, +4XP for herbs, +10XP for predator battle

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+2FP skink
    xx+1 burnet, +1 dandelion

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ n/a!

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +118XP → level 2 (411/300XP) → level 3 (111/400XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImagecongrats! you've reached level three and received an additional +2FP (your choice!), +1 herb (your choice!) and +1 nr myo!
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 001. [february explore posts] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:59 pm

xxNINDROIDZANE'S FROSTCLANxx
xx
written words exp: 50 exp
additional exp: n/a exp --
food+herb exp: 4 exp
patrol exp: 10 exp ----
death opt exp: n/a exp
total exp: 64 exp -----

─────────────────────────────────────────

from happily-ever-afters and long, lost fairytales, magic had always done wonders. wonders adorned upon delicate daydreams and wishes upon falling stars, magic had always been mesmerizing. always.

laced within the littlest of things, magic was everywhere, in enchanted eggs and the most whimiscal of stories… it was like littlekit had danced into a realm of lucid dreams. of fairytales that had been breathed to life.
and everywhere... like the most ravishing of seas captivated in a glass bottle, magic was here. here, in the form of mere plumes of radiance entangled in her mother’s songbird laugh. a songbird laugh that was sticky with honey.

“do you like it, mom? do you like your eggs?” leaning in closer to peek over a rolling valley of pastel curls, littlepaw’s eyes lit up like little stars in the night as her mother’s head danced in a delicate nod.

“it’s perfect, love. i-” but her mother never got to finish.
at that moment… the serenity of the tundra was tossled, thrown out of balance as time seemed to flutter out of control. out of control… like ivory doves scattered by the breath of the tundra. it was terrifying.

“wh-what was that?”

the whimsical aura of the tundra was long gone, long gone… along the reassuring silence that had once adorned her heart with butterflies of warmth.
but now, all she felt was the chilling kiss of dread and the whisper of a ghostly eeriness spiralling within her chest, an endless sea of turbulence bottled within her soul.

stealing her breath away.

“it’s alright, my love.” the rosy warmth of her mother’s nose rested against the crown of her head, as comforting as ever as footsteps thundered against the earth.

as dainty as a daisy kissed by the wind, her mother’s head lifted, ears twitching ever-so slightly at the melodious solo sung by the shadow of beast creeping closer and closer. closer.

“it sounds like an elk.”

and there… a dazzling tower of sepia tresses and antlers adorned with hues of ivory and umber stood before her, head bowed… eyes enthralled with spell-binding warmth that seemed almost breathtaking.

“oh.” without a moment to waste, littlepaw’s delicate forepaw was already outstretched, gently tracing the crown of umber and ivory that declared the beast, king over the woods.
her eyes brightened.
“i remember you… you were the elk stuck in a thorny bush!”

a soft snort rumbled in the beast’s chest, a vibrato that was followed with a chorus of gentle grunts.

“you have a ton to say.. don’t you?” a lopsided grin curled upon her lips as littlepaw tilted her head a little. “but elks aren’t usually around in the winter though.” her smile faltered. “are you lost?”

it was only then when a mournful bellow chouroused upon the beast’s lips, a midnight dark passion lacing every nuance entangled in the melodious song.

“don’t worry, big guy.” giving the beast a little pat on his nose, her lips twisted into a softer smile.. a reassuring one that even her mother would’ve been proud of. “you just have to follow your heart. i’m sure you’ll find a way home.”

eyes fluttering shut into a wink, wisps of warmth froliced across her cheek as the beast dipped his head as if still a little doubtful. “i believe in you.”

it didn’t take long.
it wasn’t long til the dazzling tower of sepias and tawny hues fluttered away from littlepaw’s sight, and for the thunderous rhythm of the beast’s footsteps to dwindle away.

softer and softer… til it no longer could be heard.

but in the dazzling beast’s place, a basket made of ribbons of wood and reeds lay… no longer hidden by the beast’s brawn and there it now stood. enchanting.
alluring with the rosy pinks of blossoms and scarlet silks, the little basket seemed almost familiar, enthralled with an aura that littlepaw knew all too well. something magical. something beyond even her wildest imagination…
(+1 bright-eye, +1exp)

then it all clicked.
furzetuft! furzetuft made this basket!

it was like a spell had been cast upon her, leaving her mesmerized as scarlet fabrics and magic eggs glistened from within the delicate basket.
(+1fp [egg], +1fp [egg], +1fp [egg], +3exp)
and to top it all off… a fragile, ancient stick, - no - a wand. a wand of her very own.

“woah.”

┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
fp earned: 3 fpxxxxxx herbs earned: +1 bright-eyexxxxxxxx level: level 3 (254/400) -> level 3 (318/400)
items earned: n/a xxxany free posts remaining? : zero posts -----xxxxx hunger: 10% for the entire patrol!

└──────────────────────────────────────┘

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby WolfstormSC » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:13 am

Duskclan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Hawkstripe let out a sigh. That was a close one. Between mousetail's injuries and the group's exhaustion, he decided that it might be best to drop back into camp and rest for the night. They had caught a decent amount of prey and herbs, after all.

"I think we should return and rest for the night." He informed the other members of the group with a calm and collected composure. That fight had taken a bit out of him, but he didn't want the others to know that.

The rest of the group sighs in relief and closely follows him to return home. Mousetail leans on infernoheart for support, ivypatch occasionally checking on him to assess how he was doing. On their way, they retrieve the buried items as well.

"Hey, are you doing okay? I noticed you were in pain during that fight." Timbershine whispers to Weaselmask. She didn't want the others to hear in case, since she knew he might be a bit embarrassed about it. But she was worried for the tom and wanted to make sure that he was okay.

"Yeah, I just injured my claw on that rock during the fight, but I'll be okay. It's nothing compared to mousetail." He mumbles back, not wanting to make a scene. It was true that it was a very minor injury and would likely heal by itself, but it did hurt at the time. He was grateful that timbershine wanted to look out for him, regardless.

The two nod but say nothing more to each other, a signal of silent respect between the two.

Once at the camp, ivypatch quickly directs mousetail to rest. The rest of the patrol settles down for a meal before catching some rest as well. Hawkstripe grabs himself a squirrel and weaselmask does the same. Timbershine opts for something smaller and picks out a mouse. Infernoheart grabs two mice for both ivypatch and mousetail, then grabs a Shrew and some Scraps for herself. They all share tongues in their own groups, glad that it had been a successful day.

Once everyone settled down in their own dens to rest for the night, it was just the two older toms left in the clearing of the camp.

"Don't push yourself, alright?" Hawkstripe directs to the older warrior. He had noticed the injury too, but didn't want to draw attention to it in the moment. Weaselmask merely nods, aware that the deputy was only looking out for him.

After a few days go by, hawkstripe believes the patrol is ready for a new mission. This time, they would be patrolling borders. Something a bit more simple and there was no pressure to bring things back. Ivypatch would still be coming along to check on how mousetail was coming along, as well as to gather more herbs. During this season, you can never have enough and there really is no such thing as being over-prepared for a medicine cat.

The patrol sets out once again, intent on keeping the territory safe.

[ 506 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Hawkstripe | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Ivypatch | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Timbershine | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Mousetail | He/Him | HP 99% | HUP 10% | Sick: N (?)
Infernoheart | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Weaselmask | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- level 2
experience: 256/300XP
Scraps | 1 FP | x1 - Infernoheart
Shrew | 2 FP | x1 - Infernoheart
Mouse | 2 FP | x3 - Timbershine, Ivypatch and Mousetail (1 each)
Squirrel | 3 FP | x2 - Hawkstripe and Weaselmask (1 each)
-- active quests:
None
-- opted in to death?
Yes
-- inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x3
Bugs | 1 FP | x1
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Mouse | 2 FP | x3
Squirrel | 3 FP | x2
Rabbit | 4 FP | x2
Hawk | 5 FP | x1
Vulture | 5 FP | x1

Celandine | usage | x1
feverfew | usage | x1
Dandelion | usage | x1
Lungwort | usage | x1
Marigold | usage | x1
Willow bark | usage | x1
Daisy leaf | usage | x1
Lovage | usage | x1
Poppyseed | usage | x2

Note: Lightningstrike is a murderous cat in my clan and all of these cats are planned to be his victims. I was wondering if he could be incorporated into potential death scenarios (preferably without them noticing though). No problem if not!

Also, I put mousetail as no longer sick, since he was healed with the herb. If I should change that back to sick, please let me know!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 002. [february explore posts] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:28 pm

xxCOFFEE.BERRY'S PEACECLANxx
xx
written words exp: 35 exp
additional exp: 1 exp --
food+herb exp: 2 exp
patrol exp: 10 exp ----
death opt exp: n/a exp
total exp: 48 exp -----

─────────────────────────────────────────
it was like a spell had fallen upon her… ravishing in every way imaginable. from the dappled golds of light unfurling at her toes and petals of fallen roses paving a delicate pathway ahead, all of this- everything… it stole her breath away.

she really was here.

a little ways ahead of her, delicate silhouettes of silver and ash piroutted ahead. every step of the dainty tango like thunder against the earth.

something was here.

“is anyone here?” no reply.
her heart seemed to fall out from under her.

a breath in. a step forwards.
and it was there… with curls blossoming with the breath-taking hues of embers and fire, and eyes twinkling with an aura of mischief. a squirrel.

“come here!” launching towards the soul adorned with tangles of fire, she had been so close. so close to the little devil that danced before her. but the earth seemed to shrink away from her touch as her balance faltered, sending her sprawling as the critter scampered away.
(-1hp (back injury) for silverstar </3 no herbs or posts of rest required! )

it was gone.. leaving behind a bouquet of verdant fronds that seemed to wilt beneath her gaze, along with another glistening critter.

and, something else...
(+1 fennel, +1fp [bugs], +1 random item [star's blessing] +3exp)

┌───────────────────────────────────────────┐
fp earned: 1 fpxxxxxx herbs earned: +1 fennel xxxxxxxx level: level 3 (12/400) -> level 3 (60/400)
items earned: star's blessing xxxany free posts remaining? : zero posts -----xxxxx hunger: 10% for the entire patrol!

└───────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by faelyn on Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[081.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:33 pm

GLOWING HEARTS !!
    x( smallfox archive last post )

And it called to her.

With stirrings too deep, too vast for words, carving something inexplicable within her bones, marrow and soul. Something about this place… it breathed life. And with it, a foreign peace.

It took her breath away.

The plains rolled, undulating under the wind’s breath, sweeping strands of verdant and emeralds swaying to the chorus of songbirds arising on the wings of dawn. Birds clothed in golds, blues and scarlets, rose to the woodlands’ canopy, their song melding into one.

With a soft chirp, a little bird fluttered close, a little wrapped bundle falling from its beak. (+1FP scraps, +1 lamb’s ear, +1 tormentil)

“A pretty one, isn’t it?”

Shadows flickered as a stranger emerged into the open, offering a little bow of her head. Songbirds rested along her shoulders and back, the little winged creatures weaving pale petals and twigs into her soft curls. Gold eyes met hers infused with a gentle warmth and a flicker of… something else.

Her shoulders tensed. “What━ who are you?”

“My name is Furzetuft.” With a little flick of her tail, the stranger waved the birds off, a small smile curving. “I mean you no harm, young one. I’m… a traveller. I travel the world from the far east to the west and to the northern peaks and well… beyond.” A soft chuckle bubbled, before dwindling, replaced by a slight furrow of her brows.

“I seem to have lost something, someone, during my journey. It’s just… sometimes you drift from others and━” She shook her head. “Say… would like to help me look for her? I heard she passed through this way.”

Furzetuft (an npc) requires some assistance! She's looking for a dear friend of hers ━ does Amber's Wish help her out or turn her down?

xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (two free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ amber's wish (0% hunger)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +20XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+1XP for prey, +2XP for herbs

xx+1FP scraps
    xx+1 lamb’s ear, +1 tormentil

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +33XP → level 0 (33/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a, welcome to explore! i'm excited to have you ─ feel free to reach out if you have any questions at all! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ 03 • Explore ~

Postby Whovian5EVA » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:23 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Craterclan

Last Explore Post|Last Response Received

♦ ♦♦♦ ♦
Snowspark narrowed his eyes at the stranger suspicious of his intentions. Fennel noticed this and blinked slowly to assure Snowspark he meant no harm. The wind seemed to swirl around Fennel for just a second, and although he was no healer he got the feeling that it might be a good sign. Blossomheart noticed it too and looked to Dawnfeather, hoping she'd seen it as well. Dawnfeather seemed to be studying Fennel, looking deep into their eyes as though she was trying to see into their mind through them.

Back at the camp, Snow, Aspenwind, Windgaze and the orphan kit sat around the common area. The kit had sort of fallen into the name Littlekit as everyone would call her Little one. Littlekit steadied herself before pouncing onto a leaf that had blown into the den. "Gotcha!" She squeaked as she landed her leap. Windgaze giggled as she watched Littlekits hunting efforts. Aspenwind smiled at Littlekit, admiring how much she'd grown in the short time she'd been with the clan. He then looked over to Windgaze and couldn't help but smile about her too. "What are you looking at, huh?" Windgaze caught Aspenwind and jokingly prodded him with her paw. Aspenwind shyly looked away realising she'd noticed his staring. Blizzard noticed Littlekit playing and scurried over to her, dancing about the kit, letting her chase him about. She swirled around after the ermine, before tripping over her own feet. "She's growing up pretty quick, isn't she?" Snow observed.

"Yous all know I can hear you right?" Littlekit spoke up. She sat up, her nose high as though she was a parent telling off her young kit. "We know Littlekit, you're just such a great kit, I couldn't keep it to myself!" Snow winked at the two adult cats sitting across the room.

"I guess… Besides, when am I allowed out there?" Littlekit flicked her tail towards the entrance, her hungry eyes eating up all her future possibilities, sitting just outside the burrow...

Windgaze and Aspenwind locked eyes, in shock. No one had thought of this! How do we train kits? When do we train kits?

Snow spots the foster parents panic and jumps in, "we'll have to talk to Snowspark about that one then, won't we!" He laughed it off but definitely didn't know what the actual solution could be. 

Blossomheart and Snowspark were discussing whether or not they would help the stranger, when Dawnfeather finally spoke up. "We'll help you if we can, I can tell you're a good cat, and not out to harm us." Blossomheart and Snowspark both almost jumped when Dawnfeather spoke. Snowspark readied himself to argue with her decision, she wouldn't have said anything unless she was certain he settled back on his hind paws, trusting that she may have gotten some sort of hint from starclan.

"We don't have anything on us to give you right now, you'll have to come back to our camp to collect what you need."

"Thank you" Fennel bowed their head in thanks. The three clan cats and the new stranger set off back towards camp. As they arrived at the burrow Snow called out "they're not from ridgeclan are they?" Narrowing his eyes at the stranger. 

"They're fine, I trust them to not attack our clan, they just needed our help," 

Blossomheart ducked into the burrow to get Fennel their scraps. She returned soon after, "I know it's not the highest quality meal, but its the best we have to offer, she nudged it forwards with her nose, toward the gold eyed stranger, that was beginning to feel a little less strange.

"You're welcome to stay the night as well, there's plenty of predators about, wouldn't want you getting hurt immediately after we've helped you" she laughed. Snowspark held back a smile, the stranger had grown on him a bit since the walk home, but he didn't want them to know that.

The cats all settled in for the night but as Snowspark was readying himself for sleep, Aspenwind visited. "Hey uh, Snowspark? Can I ask a question? What are we going to do about Littlekit? She's getting older and we haven't considered how we will train kits, normally it would be her parents, but with patrols and that we may not be as available?"

Snowspark slowly sat up as he considered the problem, "We should take advantage of the variety of cats we have here," he paused for a moment considering how then to choose her mentor. "She should train with whoever is the least similar to her,"he finally decided. Training with someone outside of her family will help tighten the bonds of our clan. Let me know when she is ready and I'll announce it to the clan" he added.

The following sunset Snowspark visited Dawnfeather to organise patrols. "Do you think everyone has settled enough since the Ridgeclan announcement?"

"I think they have, no one seemed too uneasy last night, even though we brought a stranger to the den" she observed.

"Dawnfeather, they trust you because they know you speak starclans words. That's why they weren't worried. I say, if you're on patrol everything will be fine. Plus we then you can say a proper goodbye to our new friend"

"Thats true." She agreed, still somewhat waking up from her sleep. She finally sat up and blinked the sleep from her eyes. "Alright, let's go"

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
903 words
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

♦ ♦♦♦ ♦

╔══════════════════════╗
CATS ON PATROL
Dawnfeather | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Snowspark | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Windgaze | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Snow | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Blossomheart | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Sunfoot | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
PREDATOR/PREY
X
╚═════════════════╝
╔═════════════════╗
LEVEL 2
EXP 190/300
╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
DEATH OPT IN LINK
N/A
╚═════════════════╝
╔═════════════════╗
ACTIVE QUESTS
Not a full Quest, but helped Fennel from the previous reply
(How could I say no after their nursery yeeting into the void)
╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
INVENTORY
Scraps | 1 FP | x3 x2
Bugs | 1 FP | x2
Coltsfoot | x1
Rush | x1
Stinging nettle | x1
Chamomile | x1
Fennel | x1
Catmint | x1
╚═════════════════╝
╔═════════════════╗
ITEMS USED IN THIS EXPLORE

Scraps | 1 FP | x1

╚═════════════════╝
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[082.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:49 am

CRATERCLAN !!
    x( whovian5eva archive last post )

Laughter was a sweet, sweet melody.

And it cascaded around him, a charming, lighthearted song laced with the undertones of another’s deeper, hearty boom. Together… it was beautiful. A choir of different voices, each bringing their own tune… their own song.

But it seemed that laughter had an opposite effect. On some.

The grounds rippled, stale, unmoving earth springing to life under the racket of voices. A head lifted, sienna spines cresting its head as if a crown of thorns. A king had awoken amongst the crawling creatures. And at an unfortunate time.

With a snort, Snowspark slid a paw in-front of the disturbed creature, blocking its path. Claws scrabbled in the rubble of the crater, scraping against rock… a last struggle from a little crowned lizard. (+3FP bearded dragon)

“... a good find.” A playful tail rested along his flank sealed with a soft chuckle. Dawnfeather. Her eyes twinkled, a little critter slung between her jaws. “Seems like that had a ripple effect ━ the lizard scared another out of hiding. And the morning’s barely begun!” (+2FP dunnart)

“Right.” A little smile curved on his muzzle. “Let’s hope that luck continues, while we round up the rest. I spotted Windgaze━”

“Snowspark! Dawnfeather!”

Tiny paws bounded over, a mini crescendo beating against the ground. Littlekit skidded to a stop, a plume of dirt scattering in her wake. “You should hear all the stories Fennel has to tell! Like like… the one about that rogue. Tell them, Fennel!”

“Mhm, I don’t know.” The stranger mimed a yawn, voice a low rumble. “That story was a long one.” Gaze catching his, they flashed a little wink, a lop-sided grin pulling at their muzzle. “Besides…”

“But why?” Littlekit’s head tilted. “That move you pulled was awesome! I don’t…” Her brows scrunched a little. “Wait, why’d you leave your clan, then? You should be a hero!”

Their grin faltered.

“Littlekit…” Snowspark frowned, pulling the little one closer. “I think we should━”

“Nah, it’s alright.” The stranger lifted their shoulders in a tiny shrug, grin looping back. They settled down, tail gently swishing with the breeze. “Thing is, I never felt like I belonged, y’know? It’s complicated, but…” Another shrug, smile softer, more faint. “I’d rather leave this world free… as myself. And not… spend my life caught in between two worlds, fighting for something never meant to be.”

Their head lifted, a soft chur rumbling through their chest.

“All that aside, I should get going.” Gold eyes shone, flicking from Dawnfeather, before settling on him. “My sincere apologies if I bored you any.” With a soft chuckle, they touched the top of Littlekit’s head in farewell. “I can’t thank you enough. Both of you for your kindness. It's not much, but please take this. A token of my appreciation.”

With a parting nod, a little copper coin rolled towards him, engraved with ancient symbols, runes marred with the age of time. For a breath’s pause, the trinket glowed, pulsating glimmers of light, before dwindling. (+1 common edit)

xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (no free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ dawnfeather (0% hunger), snowspark (0% hunger), windgaze (0% hunger)
    xxxxxsnow (0% hunger), blossomheart (0% hunger), sunfoot (0% hunger)

xxhealth stats
    xxxx↳ n/a!

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +55XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+5XP for prey, +15XP for npc quest

xx+2FP dunnart, +3FP bearded dragon
    xx+ no herbs </3

xxitem finds (from fennel!)
    xxxx↳ +1 common edit

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +85XP → level 2 (275/300XP)

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:24 am

It's been a WHILE, hasn't it? Why not make a cute little kitty explore the territory?

-- cats on patrol
Miststar | She/her | HP 93% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
Form
-- level 2
experience: 137
Shrew x2
Tormentil x2 (For Crystaleye)
Daisy Leaf x1 (For Crystaleye)
-- active quests:
None
-- opted in to death?
No
-- inventory
Shrew | 1 FP | x0
Mice | 2 FP | x1
Squirrel | 3 FP | x0
Rabbit Kit| 4 FP | x0
Plump Rabbit | 5 FP | x0
Eagle | 5 FP | x1

Ragwort Leaves | x1
Dock | x1
Elder leaf | x1
Lavender | x1
Daisy Leaf | x1
Alder Bark | x1
Dried Oak Leaves | x1
Tormentil | x0
Celandine | x1
Willow Bark | x1
Broom | x1
Goatweed | x1
Blackberry leaves | x1
Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me