Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby Lex. » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:52 pm

Thistleclan

After the successful hunt, the patrol returned home with their catch. Pumpkinpelt took the prey to the pile and went to get a drink. Dawnheart and Riftclaw padded to the warrior's den together, chattering along the way. The camp was lively at this time of day. The sun was high in the sky, and there were cats sunning on the rocks. Briarstripe was organizing some more patrols for the latter half of the day, springing to take advantage of the day. It was the last day of the summer season, and they had made use of it.

They spent the rest of the day fortifying the rest of the dens and insulating the clan walls. They were ready and prepared for the autumn season.

Briarstripe awoke early the next morning. Autumn has begun. He stretched in his nest, careful not to disturb anyone just yet. The cold months spun a web of trouble for the clans, and he wanted to make sure none of his warriors got sick. He needed as many able bodied warriors as possible to be able to hunt for the growing clan. One she-cat, Willowbreeze was even expecting kits in the coming half-moon. There would be a new tiny mouth to feed and protect, a future clanmate to stand alongside. The arrival of kits always had Briarstripe in a mood, he always wanted kits of his own. But it wouldn't really be easy for him.

A white ball of fluff tumbled out of the warriors den, barreling into Briarstripe. They both fell on the floor, and got up dusting themselves off. Briarstipe turned to see who it was, and as soon as his eyes fell on Snowrush he lost his words. "I- I'm sor-"

Snowrush quickly interrupted him, and blurted "No no no, it's ok! It's my bad, I didn't smell anyone out here. So, how are you this morning?" Briarstripe sighed in relief. "I'm glad you're ok. Really glad.." he cleared his throat. "Anyways, I'm doing alright, I have to start making preparations for the new season, and with a new kit on the way there is more to worry about."

Snowrush chuckled. "You are such a caring tom, Briarstripe. I don't know how you manage to do it all, I certainly wouldn't be able to."

Briarstripe smiled at him. "I'm glad you think so. It isn't easy, but knowing that you and the others support me is really helpful. I value your opinion a lot you know."

Snowrush was beaming. "I'm glad you do! It's been a while since we've really just sat down and spoke to eachother like this. I miss it."

"I miss it too..." Briarstripe said, making eye contact with Snowrush. He opened his mouth to say something, but as soon as he did, Heatherflight stepped out of the warriors den. She gave a loud yawn and greeted the two toms. "Oh, good morning you two! I'm ready for my patrol this morning. We gotta scan the territory."

Briarstripe's fur stood on end for a second. "Ah, yes, of course." he muttered. "Is Smoulderfur up yet?"

Heatherflight nodded. "Yep, he's on his way out now."

Briarstripe nodded. "Good. Then you and the rest of your patrol head on out." Heatherflight trotted to the camp entrance, and Briarstripe turned to look back at Snowrush. "Maybe we should continue this conversation over some prey? I think it's about time we caught up, no?"

[Smoulderfur's patrol takes to the border in the forest.]

[ 507 words - not counting the words in brackets ]

--cats on patrol
Smoulderfur | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Heatherflight | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Mirrorgaze | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Lilyfoot | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Primrose | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 94/100

--inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
baby hare | 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
Deer Leftovers | 4 FP | x1

sweet-sedge | usage | x1
ragwort | usage | x2
herb | usage | x0
--items in inventory used
n/a
--predators:
Foxes, Weasels, Beavers
Badgers
Birds of Prey (Hawks, Eagles, Falcons)
Wolves, Cougars

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:38 am

Ocean Clan
These last few days for Tasnypetal have been really rough. Yesterday she had gone exploring hoping to find another cat or at minimum some supplies but unfortunately, that wasn't the case. After that, she went home and got barely any sleep, she'd been missing the warmth of her former clanmates but ultimately understood that they were never her true clanmates. Clanmates stick together, fight together, eat together, train together, and hunt together. They rarely did anything with her or her brother even before they even did something wrong! She was tempted to change her name from Tansypaw to just Tansy when she had thought of being a rouge but before her brother convinced her to create a clan instead and pass on her legacy 'cause that's what she deserved. She smiled and nodded then but now she was finding things much harder. Where are the other cats that her brother told her needed saving? Where were her clanmates up to? Planning revenge? No. She needed to think positive or the only thing that'd happen is her forgetting to attempt to be positive and the entire plan falling to shreds, and in her brother's memory she couldn't, just couldn't let that happen any time- or at all! She stretched and yawned in her cave and shook her head to clear her idiotic thoughts. She leaned against the semi-steep cliff that led to and out of her seaside cave and she settled next to a large oakwood tree the was right by the entrance to the tall ramp. She laid under it and cleaned her self and then set off into the forest right by her.
[ words ]

--cats on patrol
Tansypetal | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 85/100

--inventory
Mouse | 1 FP | x1
Scrap | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Thyme | usage | x1
Daisy Leaf | usage | x1
Deadly Nightshade | usage | x1
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
--predators:
Barracuda #1 (Kind of rare; but they live near a large group of them)
Eagle #2
Mink #3
Humans #4 (Also rare bc they don't live anywhere within 300 miles of human civilization)
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:22 am

“We will probably need some more soon, might as well start collecting some now,” he thought, stopping to get some before heading into camp. He walked into the camp, ready to see his kits and get some rest. He went into the hole to put the prey in. It was a good size and could fit a good amount of prey, but it was also able to protect the food from the elements. The pile was small right now, only having a mouse and a bird in there, but it worked well. He left for another den, a nice, spacious cave that would be perfect for injured cats, some medicine cats, and had some space for storage.

He quietly walked into the nursery den, not wanting to wake his kits if they were sleeping. He smiled softly as he saw them curled up, sleeping together. He quietly walked over, trying his best not to wake them. Too late. Cleopatra woke up. She looked at him, her sleepy eyes taking a second to wake and realize who he was. As soon as she realized who he was, she bounded over, waking both her siblings as she burst from the pile.
“We played moss ball today…”
“Cleo wanted to leave and find you…”
“ ‘Ana kicked the ball out of the den!...”
“Major is no fun…”
“You know that I can’t understand you when you talk over each other, right?” Amusement was in his meow, he couldn’t help it. He was just happy to be with them.
“Well we played moss ball today,” Cleopatra started “and ‘Ana kicked it out of the den!”
“Yeah, well it didn’t go that far! At least it didn’t go out of camp like that one time you kicked it out!” Georgiana indignantly said, playfully swatting at her sister.
“Anyways, I went out and got it, but don’t worry, I am fine and I came right back in here!” Cleo finished her story.
“Actually, Cleo tried to get us to go and explore out of the den a little,” Major chimed in, giving the details his sisters always left out.
“Well you didn’t, so it doesn’t matter. What matters is that you are home and we can maybe go out of the camp for a little bit? Please?”
All of them looked at him, eager for his response.
“I am tired and would like to rest, but how about after I rest a little?”
The kits immediately started talking over each other, ready to go out of camp.
Reedstar sighed. He was so happy to be back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he walked around the camp. He quickly ran through the list in his mind, making sure everything was right.
”Kits have the moss ball and some leaves to play with. Fresh-kill is still good, as are the herbs. Cleo is trying to get out of camp… WAIT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting all the kits back into their den, with some protesting from Georgiana and Cleo, he was finally able to start a hunt.
“Needs: Food, Herbs, and more Moss. Wants: Cleo wants a small stick, ‘Ana wants a smooth rock, and Major wants sanity. Sorry Major.”
He scrambled up a large rock that had a good view of the territory, looking for a good hunting spot. It was going to be a long day.

[ 563 words ]

--cats on patrol
Reedstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 45

--inventory
Small Bird | 2 FP | x1
Medium Mouse | 2 FP | x1

Raspberry Leaves | Ease Pain During Kitting/Painkiller | x1
N/A
--predators:
Fox
Coyote
Hawk
Mountain Lion
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:21 am

+55XP for 953 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger

The two apprentices stuck together. A partner hunt would be a good learning experience. After sniffing around, they caught a squirrel! Nice and plump, sure to feed a few mouths.
+3FP, +1 Squirrel, +3XP

Maelstromsong found a cobweb while peeking in a stump. Once a home to a spider, now used to heal her clanmates.
Cloudpaw collected some daisy leaves on the way!
+1 Cobweb +1 Daisy Leaf, +XP

On the way back to camp, they patrol spotted a shooting star! [+1 Shooting Star (autopass edits) +1 XP]

Totals

Conga Rats! You made it to level 2. Rewards: + 1 FP + 1 Herb +1 Common Edit

+60XP | +3FP | +1 Cobweb +1 Daisy Leaf | Level 2 (57/300)

xx
    I'm gonna have some fun
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:53 am

+35XP for 507 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger [no free posts left]

Even though the first cool autumn breezes were already ruffling the patrolling cats’ fur, the forest was still alive. The group only had to walk a short way before Smolderfur called them to a stop, having scented a squirrel burying a nut in the underbrush. The others held their breath while he pounced, only to return triumphantly with a squirrel between his teeth. As they arrived at the border, Primrose managed to find some scraps that smelt like they should still be edible.
+1 Scraps, +1 Squirrel [+4FP, +4XP]

While they patrolled, they kept an eye open for herbs that could prove useful in the coming months. Unfortunately, they did not manage to find anything.

Totals
You leveled up! +1FP
+49XP | +4FP | Level 1 [43/200 Exp]
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rolls for ocean

Postby tula! » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:30 am

BunnoBlizzard wrote:Oceanclan

+20XP for 274 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger

Tansypetal padded through the trees, her tail dragging behind her. The chances of finding another cat out here were low, and she felt dismayed. But despite the odds, she continued on. For her brother. She had to believe another cat would join her ranks soon.

As she wandered through the forest she eventually stumbled upon some scraps. They weren't the most appetizing, but she gathered the leftovers nonetheless. +1 FP, +1 XP
Nearby, she spotted a clump of herbs and took those with her, too. +1 goatweed, +1 bindweed, +2 XP

+33XP | +10% Hunger | +1FP | +1 goatweed, +1 bindweed | Level 1 (18/200)
You've leveled up! Congratulations! You've received +1 FP (Scraps)

————————————
tula!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:37 am

BoopoThyDrago wrote:

once he had decided on a decent place to hunt, reedstar set out in hopes of catching some prey. the prey pile was starting to look a little lower than he would've liked, after all, and he needed to be sure he had enough to feed his clan. after a while of searching, the tom had little luck finding any signs of prey in the area. he did, however, find a wintergreen tucked away near a dead log! (+1 wintergreen, +1 xp)

even though he didn't have much to bring back to his kits, the leader was glad to have found at least something during his time away. on his way back to camp, he spotted something hidden in a cluster of bushes. upon further discovery he finds a +1 common myo. what luck! (+1 xp)

+35 xp for 563 words written
+10 xp for patrol sent
+0% hunger (1 post left)

total :

+45 xp | +0% hunger | +1 wintergreen | level 0 (92/100)
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:24 pm

Clan of the Rising Fox

no writing this time!
[ 0 words ]

--cats on patrol
shadowflurry | HP 100% | HUP 0% | sick: n
laurelgaze | HP 100% | HUP 10% | sick: n
maplepaw | HP 100% | HUP 10% | sick: n
sequoiapaw | HP 100% | HUP 10% | sick: n
limepaw | HP 100% | HUP 10% | sick: n
--level
3, 190/400

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x0
mouse | 2 FP | x0
shrew | 2 FP | x1
small fish | 2 FP | x1
squirrel | 3 FP | x0
rabbit | 4 FP | x0
bird | 4 FP | x0
hawk | 5 FP | x0

Foxglove seeds | heart treatment, can cause heart failure though | x1
Lamb’s Ear | herb storage | x1
Coltsfoot | breathing/cough + paw pads | x1
Chervil | wounds & bellyaches, sometimes kitting | x1
Willow Leaves | stops vomiting | x2
Herb of Choice | x3
Rush | bind broken bones | x1
Parsley | stops milk production | x1
Dandelion | stings & saffron poisoning | x1
Poppy Seeds | pain reliever | x1
Feverfew | fever/chill reliever, helps with aches and pains | x1
Juniper Berries | bellyaches, breathing | x1
Yarrow | extracts poisons and toxins, also helps with sore/cracked pads | x1
Wintergreen | wounds & some poisons | x1
Raspberry Leaves | hides the scent of death | x1
Ragwort Leaves | aching joints & strength | x1
Wild Garlic | prevents infection & draws out poison from bites | x1
Sorrel | usage | x1
Lungwort | usuage | x4
Deathberries | x1
x3 mice and x1 rabbit
--predators:
- foxes, badgers
- rouges
- skunks, rats
- birds of prey such as hawks, owls
- sometimes even twolegs
hello.
I… am not at my best right now, and I’ll be taking a small break from most chickensmoothie things. (mainly everything expect roleplays)
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:55 pm

Ocean Clan
Tasnypetal took some of her scraps out (1 scrap) outside and wandered to the edge of the beach and settled to eat some right there and then, she relaxed and sighed. She got up, ready for an adventure.
[ words ]

--cats on patrol
Tansypetal | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
--level 1
experience: 18/100

--inventory
Mouse | 1 FP | x1
Scrap | 1 FP | x3
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Thyme | usage | x1
Daisy Leaf | usage | x1
Deadly Nightshade | usage | x1
1x Daisy Leaf l usage I 1x
1x Goatweed I usage 1x
1x Bindweed l usage l 1x
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
--predators:
Barracuda #1 (Kind of rare; but they live near a large group of them)
Eagle #2
Mink #3
Humans #4 (Also rare bc they don't live anywhere within 300 miles of human civilization)
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:57 pm

+5XP for 38 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger

Tansypetal found a mouse! An easy kill, and perfect to curb her hunger.
+2FP, +1 Mouse, +2XP

Tansypetal found an herb! This will come in handy.
+1 Horsetail, +1XP

Tansypetal got sick! Use one herb in your next post to cure the illness. [-10 Health Points]

Totals

+18XP | +2FP | +1 Horsetail | Level 0 (36/100)

+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger

With the help of the entire patrol, they were able to catch a rabbit! Good pickings in the autumn season.
+4FP, +1 Rabbit, +4XP

The patrol also managed to find quite a bit of herbs! It's always good to stock up before leafbare.
+2 Chamomile +1 Raspberry Leaf +1 Lavender, +4XP

Totals

+18XP | +4FP | +2 Chamomile +1 Raspberry Leaf +1 Lavender | Level 3 (208/400)

xx
    I'm gonna have some fun
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist