Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Quest Board

Postby néktar » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:29 pm

clan: shallowclan & pondclan

QUEST #1 a snapped thread

QUEST #2 “tried the roses before, decided on these instead! ft. lochstar + pearlblush

QUEST #3
    Write about the Clans relationship with another Clan.
    You may only write your response to this prompt.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSnake » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:12 am

Username: BananaSnake
Clan: Tribe of the Elementals

Quest Number: 2
Response: alley gang ft. Blizzardheart
Word Count: n/a
Undertale quote incoming!
"take care of yourself, kid,
'cause someone really cares about you."
Sans, am I right?
BananaSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Quest Board • October Quests

Postby ethium » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:01 pm

[ Start of Last Round ]
Hana wrote:"Thank you all for your detailed responses! <33"
The september quest round has now ended.

September Quest Results

Quest #1
Wretched.Felidae -> 65 xp
Crexmii -> 10 xp
Strawberryjelly -> 40 xp
Canadianhowl -> 35 xp
Néktar -> 45 xp

Quest #2
Strawberryjelly -> 45 xp
Canadianhowl -> 35 xp
Néktar -> 20 xp
BananaSnake -> 35 xp

Please remember to link to this post in your next explore post to use your exp!

Hana wrote:"And here are some special prizes for those who put extra effort into their entries!
You can use this to buy some cool stuff from StarClan's shop!"

Canadianhowl -> 140 stardust
Néktar -> 130 stardust
Strawberryjelly -> 170 stardust
Wretched.Felidae -> 130 stardust

Hana wrote:"Thank you all for participating! I loved hearing about each of your Clans!"

"While I loved all of your entries, these ones were my favorites! Here's something extra for your hard work!"

Quest #1 - Néktar & CanadianHowl
+1 UN MYO each

Quest #2 - Strawberryjelly & BananaSnake
+1 UN MYO each

Hana wrote:"Wait wait wait, I have more questions, don't leave yet!"

A new round has begun!

QUEST #1
Draw or write about what your leader values most in their clan
(loyalty? Strength? Cooperation? compassion?)
You may write and/or draw your response to this prompt.

QUEST #2
Draw a clan tradition
You may only draw your response to this prompt.

QUEST #3
Write about something your character is jealous of
(a happy family, a good hunt, a position in the clan?)

Last edited by ethium on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:18 pm

quest one.

WIP

quest two.

quest three.

weasel is simply jealous of their friend nyla. she’s got everything weasel doesn’t have — a loving mate (despite how weird he can be sometimes), a great nose for hunting (weasel is nowhere near as good as her), amazing legs to run super fast, and she’s also super great at fighting. she even has a special fighting technique, like..what?!

weasel has always tolerated nyla. despite nyla’s best efforts to become closer to them, weasel doesn’t let her. on the rare moments they do, they mostly brood while nyla invites some of the other softclan cats to have “fun” with weasel.

it’s no wonder they joined the solivaganté. at least now they wouldn’t have to see nyla’s face again.
sigh. they’re, in fact, quite happy about this development. but something about…something just feels off still. maybe…maybe it was because nyla was the only cat who wanted to try getting to know weasel. they know most softclan cats stay away from them because they think that weasel is too shy or grumpy to be friends with.

still..in this wandering group, weasel has never felt so alone. do they really…miss nyla? but there’s no turning back now.
maybe weasel will have to admit…that they were wrong.
Last edited by crexmii on Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ ── oct quests.

Postby echo into void » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:26 am

❄ ── QUEST ONE
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
what does your leader value most in their clan?
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

in the heart of snowclan's camp, beneath the towering canopy of trees, brokenstar, the clan's leader, presided over the evening gathering. cats of all ages, from a tiny kit to wise older warriors, gathered around her. but what truly commanded brokenstar's attention, and what she valued above all else, was the unity of her clan.

to her, snowclan was not just a collection of cats; it was a family, bound together by the unbreakable bonds of kinship and shared purpose. as she observed the gathering, her eyes gleamed with pride and affection for each of her clanmates.

every pawstep that had brought them to this moment, every shared meal, every battle fought side by side, and every purr of contentment in their camp added to the tapestry of snowclan's unity. she cherished the history they had created together, a history written in the pawsteps of countless cats who had come before them.

brokenstar's own life had been intertwined with the clan's story. she remembered her days as a kit, chasing shadows in the nursery, her apprenticeship filled with lessons from the wise elders, and her rise through the ranks to become leader. every moment had contributed to her unwavering devotion to her clan.

as she addressed the gathering, her words were not just instructions; they were a testament to the unbreakable bond that held snowclan together. she spoke of loyalty, not as an obligation, but as a gift freely given to family. she emphasized the importance of looking out for one another, not just in times of peril but in the everyday moments of clan life.

brokenstar encouraged clanmates to share their skills and knowledge, to support one another, and to celebrate each other's successes as if they were their own. her deep belief in the strength of their unity was palpable, and it resonated with every cat gathered around her.

in the eyes of the clan, brokenstar was not just their leader; she was the living embodiment of snowclan's values. her commitment to their unity was unwavering, and it served as a guiding light, inspiring each cat to do their part in preserving the harmony and strength of their clan.

as the evening gathering came to a close, brokenstar watched her clanmates disperse, each cat carrying with them the warmth and glee of their shared bond. she knew that as long as they stood united, snowclan would continue to thrive, their unity a testament to the enduring spirit of warrior cats who faced the challenges of their world together.

[ 420 words ]

❄ ── QUEST THREE
what is something one of your cats is jealous of?

softpelt, the gentle and compassionate medicine cat of snowclan, was known throughout the clan for her unwavering dedication to her duties and her healing touch. she was highly respected and loved by her clanmates, who often sought her counsel and solace in times of need. yet, hidden beneath her serene exterior, softpelt harbored a jealousy she had never shared with anyone.

what softpelt envied most was the freedom to roam beyond the boundaries of snowclan's territory, to wander the vast wilderness, and explore the mysteries of the forest. she watched with a pang of envy as young warriors embarked on their first patrols, their eyes filled with anticipation and curiosity.

for softpelt, her role as a medicine cat confined her to the camp and its immediate surroundings. while she cherished her connection to starclan and her ability to heal, she longed to experience the thrill of the hunt, the satisfaction of a successful catch, and the exhilaration of exploring the untamed world beyond.

in the quiet moments of the night, when the moon bathed the camp in silver light, softpelt would gaze out at the shadowy expanse of the forest and yearn for the adventures she would never have. she imagined herself as a warrior, leaping gracefully through the undergrowth, feeling the thrill of the wind in her fur as she pursued her prey.

her deepest desire was to witness the breathtaking views from the great oak, to climb its branches and bask in the beauty of their territory. softpelt had never revealed this yearning to anyone, not even her closest confidant, brokenstar, the clan leader.

instead, she focused her energy on her duties, channeling her jealousy into providing the best care she could for her clanmates. she knew that her role was essential, and she had a deep love for the cats she healed. softpelt's dedication and kindness were her way of making peace with the longing that tugged at her heart.

softpelt's hidden jealousy remained her secret, locked away in the depths of her soul. she had chosen her path as a medicine cat, and she would honor it with every ounce of her being. yet, in the quietest hours of the night, when the world was still and her dreams ran free, she allowed herself to wander the forest in her mind, if only for a little while.

[ 391 words ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:40 am

september quest results have arrived !! <33
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:08 am

QUEST #1

QUEST #2
Draw a clan tradition
You may only draw your response to this prompt.

QUEST #3

WIP
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:18 am

Username: canadianhowl
Clan: galactic skies

Response:

Quest Number: 3
Response: Longanfrost states he isn’t jealous of much as he is more focused to the main goal compared to his cousins but… maybe there is something. The rest of his three cousins are moving on in their life. Dragonfruit has a large family and a loyal mate. He’s happy and one of the best cats in the clan. Pineapplesnap, while not overjoyed, is contempt with his own mate and two sons. Lotuswave doesn’t have a mate but she is proud of her two kits. Then there’s Longanfrost. He doesn’t have a mate or any kits. In his view if we is to be the only cat to uphold their grandfather’s legacy then he better get some kittens soon. The clan simply sees it at that and Longanfrost wants to also see it as that. He’ll train his kittens to be mighty and that’s that… but he does want companionship. He’s jealous that his cousins have all had relationships whether previous or present. They’ve all felt love and company. Longanfrost even feels alone in his own clan. He hasn’t found anyone to tie to yet. The only cat he has slightly crushed on was Hollyheart until Dragonfruit swept her off her paws. Maybe… just maybe he also has a chance with Scorpionhiss but she is so not social that he doesn’t think she would ever want a partner. It’s fine. It’s totally fine for this tom. Yknow what? He didn’t even want a partner anyways. Longanfrost has been alright so far and he will be alright in the future.

“Come on Longan! You’re like the last of us to have kittens. Look at me I’ve got like a billion haha!”

“You shut it Dragon… at least I’m upholding what our grandfather wanted to set out to do. You and the other two have gotten too caught up in other issues that are lesser to us! I’m showing I am the worthy one here.”’

“Hah- having a mate isn’t lesser alright? If you wanna believe that you can keep being a loser for all I care. At least I have a lineage to pass down. What do you have?”

“I will prove to our grandfather in a way that matters. You might have gotten the blessing and received wings but that doesn’t mean anything. I will surpass you in ways you didn’t know.”

“You can keep telling yourself that but that wouldn’t do anything for companionship. You can burn down the entire world but at the end it all leads to the same conclusion. Face it Longanfrost.”

And maybe Dragonfruit was right.
Word Count: 429
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:17 pm

QUEST #1

Fig only had one other cat with him when he started up Clan clan. Finding this magical place free from the world of the two-legs was such a gift and he refused to let it be wasted. He immediately sought out others who were abandoned or cast out and looking for a new place to call home. Clan clan has grown so much over the years and as age hit him and his best friend, taking him down with it. Fig learned that the only thing he cared about, the only thing he valued the most was community. A sense of family, a sense of love.

QUEST #3

Flo was not someone who would ever wish bad upon others, she was such a soft soul and gentle being. Everyone in the clan saw her as this shy, quiet character and sometimes she hated it. She was passionate, she was fun and loud, when in the right company. However when she was around her fellow Warriors, namely Mallow, she completely melted down and went back to this quiet persona everyone saw her as.
Mallow was someone she admired, so deeply, but Mallow was also someone who would never give her a second look.
Where She failed, Verum would succeed. The boisterous laugh she let loose when in their company, and the demanding harsh voice as she bossed others around. Flo would never have that, and she was jealous beyond belief that that was something Mallow admired. She was jealous of her teammate, and she likely always would be.

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:32 am

Username: allynabean
    Clan: moonclan

Quest Number: 1
    Response: Nightstar values her clan’s powers, more than anything. They are Moontouched, and that is what brings them together. It is the greatest of honors to be blessed by the Lady Moon, something that all cats in Moonclan share. They must.
    Word Count: 101

Response: Moonclan apprentices must craft a charm with their affinity’s symbol before their warrior ceremony.
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist