Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Nursery

Postby harvestberry » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:38 am

Opening 3 raffle slots in celebration of Easter tomorrow!! These kits will arrive in an egg, and then hatch the next day! ^^

One kit, no apprentice refs. To enter for these slots, add a “prompt” section at the bottom of your form and answer the following prompt: what would this kit’s favorite animal that hatches out of an egg be?

Closes at 8 PM CDT!

🍁🐚 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
She/Her • PMs Always Open • CT
Hello hello! You can call me Harvest!
The Marshland Settlement
Foxtail Range Stables
Toyhou.se
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯🐚🍁

harvestberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:06 am

I want some kittens!
    Artist: harvestberry

Username + ID: coffee.berry, #1008279
    Last accepted form: september 2023

Cat 1: cupid's dream
    Permission: owned by me<3
    Last bred: never bred!!

Cat 2: goldenhour (npc 11)
    Permission: n/a (npc)
    Last bred: never bred with this npc before!

Appearance or genetics based?: artist choice<3
    Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: nope, thanks!
    Items using: n/a<3

Allow for random NR edits?: yup!
    Roll for chance at random myth edit?: of course<3
    If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: just me!

Prompt: [ 216 words ]

"hmm.. what animals hatch out of eggs again?" the kit thought about it for a minute.
    "chickens come out of eggs for sure. also turtles. and fish, and snakes.. ooh, and birds!
    but which is my favourite, right?"
    the kit asks, and you nod in response.

it's face is scrunched up in thought again, but just for a moment. then, it's expression
    changes drastically and it grins at you, it's eyes bright with excitement. "would you
    like me to show you?"

it leads you across camp. you pass a couple of cats that look questioningly at you, but
    you only shrug. the kit stops to catch it's breath, and you take in your surroundings.
    you're standing almost at the camp's borders.

soon, you're walking again, and the kit stops at a freshwater creek. it's waters are so
    clear that you can see your reflections in it so well they almost look real. your eyes
    drift towards the strange creature that is swimming in the creek - it's dark beak is
    long and shiny, and it's fur is fluffy and brown.

"who's this beautiful girl?" you ask the kit, grinning as you await it's answer.
    you've now figured out that this creature is a female platypus, and the kit looks very
    excited to answer your question. finally, it takes a deep breath that seem to last
    an eternity, and begins to talk excitedly.

"this is aimi - she's the platypus that hangs out here at camp." the kit wades into the
    water, and grins as it nuzzles it's face into the platypus' thick fur. "mom told me that she
    has been here ever since she was a kit, like me! and aimi even has a few baby platypuses
    that were born right after me. they're probably sleeping."

"so that's your answer? the platypus?" you ask. the kit nods happily, still swimming
    around with it's little friend. "i love aimi!"
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:09 am

I want some kittens!
Artist:

Username + ID: Macabre. + 653516
Last accepted form: First!

Cat 1: SpiderStar
Permission: Mine
Last bred: never bred

Cat 2: Hana
Permission: N/A
Last bred: N/A

Appearance or genetics based?: Appearance
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: no thanks
Items using: N/A

Allow for random NR edits?: yes
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: yes
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: N/A
prompt: [WC: 117]
Snakes! More specifically a garter snake This little kit loves the "danger" the thought of snakes conjures up. But this little brown and yellow striped snake is of no danger to any cat, it is simply too small and nonvenomous. But to any other cat any snake is a dangerous snake, but not this kit! She sees the difference between the small garter snakes that slither in-between the rocks of the camp wall and the dangerous ones outside the camp. She knows she can bat around these snakes as practice without getting hurt. And take one to the nursery to scare the other kits and queens. She becomes a legend between the younger kits, them not knowing that a garter snake is harmless.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emeraldviper and Feathernote

Postby Echo Revna » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:14 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: Echo Revna + 817006
Last accepted form: here

Cat 1: Emeraldviper

Cat 2: Feathernote

Appearance or genetics based?: artist choice
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist choice
Items using: n/a

If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: n/a

Hmmm, have to be a blue jay. So beautiful and feisty. Doesn't make the prettiest noises out of the different kinds of birds, but definitely some of the more interesting. A creature that's not afraid to tell you what it really thinks and if you become friends with one, it's very protective, which this shy little kit needs as she's not great at standing up for herself.
Last edited by Echo Revna on Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Echo Revna

Postby NoodleDOOT » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:35 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: NoodleDOOT + 996549

Other username + ID: literal.swag. + 1047454
Other user's last accepted form: here

Cat 1: Badger
Permission: mine
Last bred: n/a

Cat 2: mila
Permission: here

Appearance or genetics based?: artists choice :3
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: also artists choice :3

If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: this one does have another user involved but literal.swag. is letting me keep all of the kittens :3

prompt:

this kits favourite animal is hawks and every chance they get to look at one fly through the sky, they wish they could fly with them. they spend more times looking at hawks than actually doing their job. so the excitement they felt when they saw an egg hatch was massive
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:15 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: Hazelfang + 941669
Last accepted form: 2/28

Cat 1: Nutmegfluff
Permission: n/a
Last bred: Never bred

Cat 2: Nectarflick

Appearance or genetics based?: appearance
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: no thank you ^^
Items using: none <3

Allow for random NR edits?: yes please!
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: also yes!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: n/a- just me :)

Prompt:

A five-lined skink! Though, he calls them "those long blue lizards!".

The tiny body lay crouched on a patch of grass, his legs tucked neatly beneath his chest. His fluffy tail swished back and forth across the forest floor, kicking up a cloud of dirt beneath him. His eyes were glued to a small light brown egg laying in a nest of twigs, leaves, and feathers carefully selected. Each aspect of the nest was placed meticulously according to how the kit believed would help the egg hatch faster.

It had been half a moon since he last found this lone egg stuck in the mud near the nursery. At the time, his mother insisted he leave the egg where it be as the egg's mother had to be nearby. However, after the kit watched the egg daily for a quarter week, the mother never returned and he managed to convince his own mother to let him care for the little. egg. Ever since then, he has been watching over the egg faithfully. After another quarter moon, he had even convinced his mother to let him keep the egg within his nest in the nursery. Some of the other queens had protested, but it was hard to deny the kit when he would proclaim so earnestly "I promise I will take care of him! He will never leave my side!". And he has since kept said promise.

So here he was, another day passing and his chest was bursting with impatience. "I can't wait to meet you," he whispered to the little egg sitting right before his nose. "We are going to be the best of friends!" He purred happily, rolling onto his side with his eyes still trained on his growing friend. "I can't wait to see what you look like! I hope you grow into one of those long lizards with the pretty blue tails!" The purr of delight rumbling in his chest loudened as his eyes began to glisten. "Though I will be happy no matter what you are, my friend."

343 words
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:48 am

I want some kittens!
Artist:Harvestberry

Username + ID:CupidCola + 670964
Last accepted form: Here

Other username + ID:Archaeopteryx + 334452
Other user's last accepted form: Here

Cat 1:HoneyBlaze
Permission: owned by self

Cat 2:Dead Ringer
Permission: Image
Last bred: Here

Appearance or genetics based?: Artist choice
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: No

Allow for random NR edits?:Yes
Roll for chance at random myth edit?:Yes
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?:No

Prompt:
A cinnamon banana ball python
“Mom! Mom!” The kit exclaimed, bounding over to their mother. Honeyblaze looked down at her kit, a curious expression on her face.
“What is it, my dear?”She asked, her voice soft and tender. Like a warm fire on a cold winter day. She watched her kit bound over to her, excited beyond belief. A purr of laughter escaped her as she gazed on.
“I found something! Come look!”The kit insisted, running around the she-cat. She purred more, laughing softly at her kit.
“Okay! Okay! Show me what you’ve found,”She said, watching her kit immediately bound away. She followed, taking her time. Enjoying the joy that her kit was emanating.

They walked on, the kit often coming back to try to hurry their mother. “Come on mom! Faster! I want you to see it before it hatches!”They exclaimed, leaping over a fallen branch.
“Hatches?”Their mother questioned, stepping over the branch. “What do you mean, hatches?”
“Just come see!”The kit pleaded, running ahead. Their excitement was contagious. Despite HoneyBlazes skepticism, she followed. Her paws crunching the leaves as they continued on.

“Sweetheart, this sure is a long way from home,”She commented, watching the kit jump on a rock. He practically bounced up and down, waiting for her to catch up.
“I know but it’s worth it! It’s my favorite animal mom!”He exclaimed, excitement laced his voice. He took off running, his mom struggling to catch up with the energetic kit.
“Wait for me,”She cried, following them. Honeyblaze soon caught up to the waiting kit.

They stopped at a big crate that had tipped over, the lid strewn and broken away. Inside there was a blue blanket, with a small little egg sitting on it. The egg was oval shaped and white in color. The kit bounced around, getting close to the egg.
“It’s a snake egg mom! But I've never seen one like this before!”He exclaimed, crouching and looking at the egg. His face was close, looking over the egg. He noticed a little crack, gasping softly.
"We’re just in time! It’s hatching mom!”He exclaimed, bouncing around. Soon, the little egg shook and a small head popped out. A cute little yellow and white snake. The kit purred, looking at the little snake. It was a snake that even HoneyBlaze hadn’t seen before. A gasp escaped her as she watched the little snake slither out.

"Mom! Can I keep it? Please! Oh please, oh please, oh please! "The kit begged, jumping up and down. They put their paws on their mothers side, looking at her with kitty cat eyes. “PLEASEEEEEEEE!”
Honeyblaze laughed softly, yet nervously. She mulled it over in her head, watching the kit. She looked into their eyes, how pleading they looked.
“Okay, you can keep it. But you have to take good care of it, okay? ”She said, grooming the top of the kit's head. The kit purred with excitement, getting back down on all four paws.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!" They cheered, a big grin on their face. They went over, scooping up the yellow and white snake. “I’m gonna call you…Eggy!” {527 words}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Nursery (firefly x viper)

Postby kyeza » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:49 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: galaxyy. + 803669

Cat 1: viperstrike

Cat 2: firefly

Appearance or genetics based?: genetics :)
    Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: up to you!
    Items using: my love and affection for tatsu

Roll for chance at random myth edits?: yes!
    If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: n/a

Prompt: probably dragonflies! their parents are named after fireflies and vipers respectively, so i think an insect that's a little longer with more snake scale-y wings is a nice mix of the two <33 i like to think they got firefly's affinity for insects and have a couple dragonfly friends around them at all times
    ky xx she/they ♡

th | stars | fr | pce

it's 3:45 (AM!)
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:39 am

0Zero0 wrote:
0Zero0 wrote:I want some kittens!

Username + ID: 0Zero0 780482
Last accepted form: Feb 20 2024

Other username + ID: Goatmom 1001907
Other user's last accepted form: Aug 1 2022

Cat 1: Kinan
Permission: mine
Last bred: Feb 8 2024

Cat 2: GoatHeart
Permission: Image
Last bred: april 18 2022

Appearance or genetics based?: Artists Choice
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: Artists Choice
Items using: SS (artists choice)

Roll for chance at random myth edit?: always
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: No

Prompt: A jacobin pigeon that they think is an owl because there father has an owl so the pigeon must be an owl as well.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:58 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: ArithMedic (1064661)
Last accepted form: x

Cat 1: Gentle Wind
Last bred: x

Cat 2: Oak Wish
Last bred: x

Appearance or genetics based?: Genetics preferred :3
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: N/A
Items using:

Allow for random NR edits?: Yes <3
Roll for chance at random myth edits?: Extra yes <3
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: N/A

Prompt wrote:Their favorite egg-hatching animal would be a dragon >:3

xxx__________________________________
xxxI go by Arith for short!
xxxChristian, Autistic, ADHD, College Student
xxxArtist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
xxx__________________________________
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes