Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Open

Postby Lardmuffin » Thu May 13, 2021 2:54 am

Username: Lardmuffin
100 words (minimum) Stoneclan has inhabited an old abandoned castle that was deserted by the royal family centries ago. In the interior, this castle is stable enough for the cats to live in but should anything heavier enter the floors would begin to crumble with stones falling with age. However, the front and back lawns are the opposite, lush and green with a small stream running along the north edge that has remained through time. The ground underfoot is rather soft with moss, tall over grown grass, and trees that provide protection from the sun as well as providing food for the cats. Life here isn’t easy, there are fights with rats in the castle that may leave a few scars as well as the occasional fox, snake, coyote, platypus, and raccoon. In addition, prey is scares during the winter, but they have everything needed to survive and the castle offer safety during the storms the often come about here in Wellinvin.
[b]Fur type:
[Long or short] short hair
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Egyptian Mao with gray and black marbled eyes
Lardmuffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat May 22, 2021 5:18 am

GᖾoᥙꙆ wrote:Username:GᖾoᥙꙆ
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live:
-snipped-
Fur type: short
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I'm not too picky! Maybe something to fit the territory. It's heavily inspired by Eastern plants, art, and folklore. I do enjoy the way these cats look if you want to draw inspiration from them rather than basing off territory.
one || two || three || four

Lardmuffin wrote:Username: Lardmuffin
100 words (minimum) --snipped--
[b]Fur type:
[Long or short] short hair
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Egyptian Mao with gray and black marbled eyes

claiming both of these~
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:04 am

~marking for when I have time~
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dewy Feathers » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:40 am

Username: Dewy Feathers
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: Wisp Pools is a mystical forest, dotted with crystal-clear pools. Some are deep and have fish, some are small and have waterfalls connecting to other pools. The area this group lives in is perfect. It is a grassy clearing, right by one of the biggest pools. Caves and burrows dot the land around it, perfect for dens. There are some large piles of rocks, great for hunting. What is considered the best part about it, is the way the stars shine when reflected in the pool. You can spend the entire night studying it in the crystal clear depths. The fireflies sometimes hover around you, creating a cloud of light. The forest is a beautiful place to start a group.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Something pretty, maybe white with green or blue eyes. Floof.
Dewy Feathers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:00 am

Dewy Feathers wrote:Username: Dewy Feathers
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: Wisp Pools is a mystical forest, dotted with crystal-clear pools. Some are deep and have fish, some are small and have waterfalls connecting to other pools. The area this group lives in is perfect. It is a grassy clearing, right by one of the biggest pools. Caves and burrows dot the land around it, perfect for dens. There are some large piles of rocks, great for hunting. What is considered the best part about it, is the way the stars shine when reflected in the pool. You can spend the entire night studying it in the crystal clear depths. The fireflies sometimes hover around you, creating a cloud of light. The forest is a beautiful place to start a group.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Something pretty, maybe white with green or blue eyes. Floof.

Claiming!
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:22 am

Username: PrincessAlexis
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: Blue Moon Valley is a lush, green oasis in the midst of a scorching hot desert. There is a thick fog in the air and heavy cloud cover, which keeps the area somewhat humid but very fertile and beautiful. There are plenty of prey animals such a small birds, mice, and even some fish in the river which winds its way through the dips and divots in the land. Many of the trees flower in springtime and the ground bears flowering plants throughout most of the year.
Fur type: Long
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Blue-eyed heterochromia, please. I prefer colorpoint cats, especially if they also happen to be tortie or tabby. White markings are a bonus, and I adore cats with either a blue or orange base coat <3 <3 <3 Maybe something like this?

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:58 am

PrincessAlexis wrote:Username: PrincessAlexis
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: Blue Moon Valley is a lush, green oasis in the midst of a scorching hot desert. There is a thick fog in the air and heavy cloud cover, which keeps the area somewhat humid but very fertile and beautiful. There are plenty of prey animals such a small birds, mice, and even some fish in the river which winds its way through the dips and divots in the land. Many of the trees flower in springtime and the ground bears flowering plants throughout most of the year.
Fur type: Long
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Blue-eyed heterochromia, please. I prefer colorpoint cats, especially if they also happen to be tortie or tabby. White markings are a bonus, and I adore cats with either a blue or orange base coat <3 <3 <3 Maybe something like this?

claiming
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:28 am

Username: blek
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: the lost auricle is a cave beneath the ocean- not your typical place for cats, especially ones who dont like water, so the area is not in danger of any other groups. to get to the lost auricle, one must swim off the ocean side and dive deep into a ravine until they are met by a cave protected with a wall of rushing water. inside are the dens and meeting area for the auricle, where the cats live together. each den was carved out years ago by the rushing water flowing through, which no longer does- it simply forms a slate or wall outside the lost auricle. if a cat were to fall off the ledge into the water, well, a normal cat... it may drown. however the cats of the lost auricle are trained well to swim and are proficient in it. and only time will tell when the water will return...
Fur type: long
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: white grey and black tones, a snow leopard sort of print, with lots of floof and green eyes!
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:43 am

Username: Lirrie
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: The lunar oasis is a peaceful area in the middle of a sea of silver oaks. The trees around the oasis are sparse and almost appear as if they are glowing. There is a small pool over water in the middle that catches the light just right to make it appear as if stars live in the water. Their clan resides at the edge of this pool in paw made dens and tunnels. The grass around the clan borders is long enough to hide in should there be any danger, and there are also traps, hard to see by though unknowing they are there as a defense against dangerous predators.
Fur type: [Long or short] Long
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Have Fun with them :D
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:43 am

Lirrie wrote:Username: Lirrie
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: The lunar oasis is a peaceful area in the middle of a sea of silver oaks. The trees around the oasis are sparse and almost appear as if they are glowing. There is a small pool over water in the middle that catches the light just right to make it appear as if stars live in the water. Their clan resides at the edge of this pool in paw made dens and tunnels. The grass around the clan borders is long enough to hide in should there be any danger, and there are also traps, hard to see by though unknowing they are there as a defense against dangerous predators.
Fur type: [Long or short] Long
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Have Fun with them :D

got it
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me