Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Nursery

Postby razr » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:46 pm

opening two slots!
more likely to accept litters with writing ! i want to know why these cats will matter, you can write about their role in lore, their relationships, their parents, etc. however this isnt required! please do not repost writing from previous slots

ends in gestures vaguely a few hours

(may take more slots if more than 2 interest me!)
my name is atticus !
- he/him + all neos
- queer
- please use tone tags !
- chronic gifter
- dm me for a joke >:)

jacqolantern on disc// TH // artfight

razr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:50 pm

CupidCola wrote:I want some kittens!
Artist:Razr

Username + ID:CupidCola 670964
Last accepted form: Here

Other username + ID:Wretched.Felidae + 810686
Other user's last accepted form: Here

Cat 1: HoneyBlaze
Permission: Owned by self
Last bred: N/A

Cat 2: Volund
Permission: Here
Last bred: N/a

Appearance or genetics based?: Artist Choice
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: N0
Items using: N/a

Allow for random NR edits?: Yes
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: Yes
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: Yes

I would love to write but its late for me :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:56 pm

I want some kittens!
Artist: razr

Username + ID: EchoIre (798835)
Last accepted form: X

Username + ID: KittyandCat (945930)
Last accepted form: X

Cat 1: Aiko
Permission: x

Cat 2: Nightlight
Permission: N/A

Appearance or genetics based?: genetics
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist’s choice!
Items using: N/A

Allow for random NR edits?: yes
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: yes
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: yes

[this is only canon to my lore!]

There was something unusual about the kittens.
Rumors had be circulating even before they were born- questions, fears, confusion. The medicine cat had hushed them, promised this was nothing but a routine birth. Yes, it was special for them to be born on the eclipse. But no, this was no sign from StarClan. They would have told her. The clan should be celebrating now; encouraging the upcoming parents, looking forward to their new clanmates. Spreading rumors was disrespectful.
But the day the kits were born- if you could call it day, the moon blotting out the light of the sun- it was clear something was very different about about. Something was wrong, the clan whispered, but again the medicine cat silenced them. Why were they afraid of a few oddities, a few differences? These were their new clanmates nonetheless. Their mother had just labored for hours and already they were adding to her stress and preventing she rest.
The medicine cat swore nothing was wrong with the kittens. But when she turned away from her clanmates, a look of fearful confusion spread over her face.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:59 pm

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: Echo Revna + 817006
Last accepted form: [urlhttps://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4566184&p=144812355&hilit=Echo+Raven#p144812355]~~~[/url]

Cat 1: Emeraldviper
Permission: Mine
Last bred: never bred

Cat 2: Feathernote

Appearance or genetics based?: artist choice
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist choice
Items using: n/a

If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: n/a

Edit - oh ya... sorry about the lack of writing, I'd love to give you some, but I'm very out of it/exhausted, so perhaps some other time. Anyway, thanks for the chance!
Last edited by Echo Revna on Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Echo Revna

Postby Thani » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:01 pm

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: Thani 509675

Other username + ID: 0Zero0 780482

Cat 1: Madoushi
Last bred: Here feb 20th

Cat 2: Fiore Her updated edits list with proofs
Last bred: Feb 8th

Appearance or genetics based?:
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: nope!
Items using:Hourglass for Madoushi

Allow for random NR edits?: Yes!
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: Yes!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: Nope! all mine c:<

Please excuse the typos i am in bed suffering!

Tgis baby is not going to be a baby from these two parents in lore, but a baby feom Pandora herself.
Alador was plucked feom the earth as a kitten, and set free into the empty expanse that was the world. The first other being he laid eyes on was Harvey, who lay at the bottom of a great tree.
together the two of them shaped the world they would live in, with Alador raisinf the mountains and lowering rhe eaeth to form the oceans.
Alador was a steong and well rounded individual, always looking after others with a stern yet caring demeanour. He was built to lead, but never given an oppurtunity to. He longed for the day his "mother" pandora would return to them but that day never came.
instead Alador was sent on a mission from Aisling; the goddess of dreams. Who had a dream of pandora in trouble. They sent Alador beyond the safety of animas tower past the forbidden forest to look for Pandora. So we eventually follow his journey doing just that!! and all the things he will discover about rhe world and about himself.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final fantasy » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:06 pm

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: final fantasy + 587317
Last accepted form: n/a

Cat 1: poppydance
Permission: owned by self
Last bred: n/a, never bred

Cat 2: magnoliawhisper
Last bred: n/a, never bred

Appearance or genetics based?: artist choice! whatever you feel would look better in your eyes ^^
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: no thank you
Items using: n/a

If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: n/a, both cats belong to me

these two had completely shocked hazeclan when they got together, going from irritated glances to intertwined tails in a matter of a few moons. now, they're inseparable and the closest couple of all.

they're polar opposites - while poppydance is objectively not the greatest at hunting, magnoliawhisper is one of the clan's best hunters, bringing in batches of prey almost on the daily. this led to them frequently disagreeing at first, especially as magnoliawhisper was leading the patrol where poppydance had made a vital mistake, letting a rabbit escape her clumsy paws and resulting in the scars that cover her face and pelt.

and though that patrol had annoyed magnoliawhisper greatly at first, even leading to her avoiding poppydance in order to suppress said anger, the more she thought back to it the more she found it endearing. poppydance was truly a sweet cat, and she always seemed to mean well.

hence why magnoliawhisper began to spend more time with the other she-cat. it started with a few shared gazes, and turned into constant chats under the watchful veil of sunset.

their relationship progressed quickly after that, and magnoliawhisper became protective of her mate. although poppydance is the same age as her, she's arguably more naive and the ginger feline knows that with how much kindness she has in her heart, some cats might be harsh enough to take advance of that sweet nature.

this protectiveness increased tenfold when poppydance confessed to her mate that she was expecting kits, and a maternal instinct she had never felt before came over her. even if she'd never imagined she would parent kits, the idea of caring for squirming bundles of fur until she could raise them and watch them grow into strong warriors warmed her heart greatly and suddenly all she wanted was to take care of poppydance and their future litter.

now, magnoliawhisper's hunting skills come in particularly handy, as she always makes sure to bring home an extra piece of prey from patrols if she can, just so she can sit and share it with poppydance to ensure she's well fed throughout her expectancy. it gives them extra time to spend together as well, though magnoliawhisper wouldn't admit to that being her motive.

it's perfection, it's true love, and it's all both of them could have ever asked for. they can't wait to share that love with their future kits when they're born into this world.
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:07 pm

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: WolfstormSC - 757696
Other username + ID: canadianhowl - 523964

Cat 1: Lioncreek
Permission: I own him
Last bred: Never bred

Cat 2: Bananacloud
Last bred: Never bred

Appearance or genetics based?: Genetics!
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: Artist's choice!
Items using: N/A

Allow for random NR edits?: Yes!
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: Yes!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: Yes!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:13 pm

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: ethium + 879455
      Last accepted form: here (although technically my PB was after, but that doesn't count against my slots. ill link it anyway just in case.)

Cat 1: doestep
      Permission: owned by me

Cat 2: perchfall
      Permission: owned by me

Appearance or genetics based?: up to artist
      Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: yes, but, if you'd rather die than do apprentices don't worry about it FKDSK
      Items using: n/a - if possible, I would like only one kit!

If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: n/a (just me!)

doestep and perchfall.. the great heroes of elmclan, blessed reincarnations of "breath of life" and "first rays of dawn". When the trio defeated the shadow stalker they achieved notoriety, when they banished "abyss between stars" they gained immortality. but fame and power meant nothing to the two felines, who had eyes only for one another. And from their love, a child was born, into a world that looked at her with hunger unmatched.

this child would be special, this child might change the world -- or she might do nothing at all. the young infant, barely a few moons old, already carried the world on her scrawny shoulders. the legacy she held was great, her mothers were ancient, legendary heroes from a time when elmclan was fresh and born anew.. now, at the end of elmclan's cycle, and the beginning of a new one, this little infant might very well change the course of the clan.

that is.. if she can survive the pressures of a world that sees only a means to it's own survival.

doestep, tragically lost in an accident while defending her apprentice left the young kit alone with her remaining mother, who quickly fell into despair... and then fell entirely.

leaving a vulnerable apprentice alone and scared in a world that saw her as it's new hope. but she wasn't hope, she was barely more than a teen, orphaned and forced to bear the weight of a legacy far greater than she had ever known. some days, she could hardly recall the story that burdened her. but the child pressed on, determined to prove destiny wrong. she would be something more than this foreign legacy on her shoulders, more than what her mothers were.. more than the forefathers of elmclan and the magic that governed their lives...

this child would carve through time, the stream of destiny carrying her forward.

and she set forth into the dark, a blazing star in the great expanse of night, to prove everyone wrong, and to prove herself right.

FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelabradorr » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:21 pm

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: thelabradorr + 605000
    Last accepted form: 02/01/2024

Other username + ID: feverrr + 412872
    Other user's last accepted form: 02/20/2024

Cat 1: hesperia
    Last bred: n/a

Cat 2: hiraeth
    Permission: here
    Last bred: n/a

Appearance or genetics based?: genetics
    Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist's choice
    Items using: using x3 shooting star fragments from here to pass unnatural eye color x star's blessing for 3+ kits

Roll for chance at random myth edit?: yes!
    If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: yes <33

hesperia was no stranger to masks, whether they be physical - like the one she wore upon her face, or emotional - like the one that burdened her heart. companionship, comfort, acceptance were all things hesperia had longed for her entire existence but had found acceptance in those short-lived versions as she had convinced herself brief periods of those feelings were the only safe options for her.
    she could not remember the partner she bore kits with. she could not remember their face, their warmth, their voice. the only thing instilled in her brain from them were the words "i can not provide you the love you seek, but you can give these kits the love they need." hesperia knew this single memory was left with her for a reason, these kits were to be special and she would do everything in her power to foster their potential and allow them to flourish within themselves. this would not prove to be a simple task by no means, as hesperia was sentenced to a life in hiding - but she could not let herself down, could not let the kits down, and would not let that one memory she clung onto down.
thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: america x anasi 🙏🏻

Postby literal.swag. » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:35 pm

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: literal.swag. + 1047454
Last accepted form: badoop!

Other username + ID: canadianhowl + 523964
Other user's last accepted form: shwoop!

Cat 1: anasi
Permission: mine!
Last bred: !!

Cat 2: snowstorm
Permission: !!
Last bred: !!

Appearance or genetics based?: artist's choice please!
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist's choice c:
Items using: BOFs: me + canda (staff activity)! and auto 3-kitten litter item!

Allow for random NR edits?: yes!
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: ofc!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: yep yep c:

they are gay, your honor!!

look.

*they kiss*

ᵕ̈ court || she/her || adult || adhd ridden ᵕ̈

hey y'all, just here to have fun! ♡
    please bare with me on trades!!
    toyhouse | cs storage

♡umas | the backseat lovers | crochet♡

current goals: collecting all dragons/dinosaurs!
literal.swag.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me