Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Nursery

Postby elliott. » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:11 am

feburary pb!

I want some kittens!
    Artist: Swishy & Broken

Username + ID: elliott. + 720066
    Last accepted form: here.

Cat 1: asphodeldance.
    Permission: owned by me.
    Last bred: never bred.

Cat 2: orchidshriek.
    Permission: owned by me.
    Last bred: never bred.

Appearance or genetics based?: genetics
    Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: nope!
    Items using: n/a

Allow for random NR edits?: yes
    Roll for chance at random myth edit?: yes
    If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: n/a
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feverrr » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:15 am

opening 1 or 2 slots! not fcfs.

only requirement is i'd like you to write at least 200 words -
either about your couple or about a hypothetical kit, up to you.

i’ll be back to pick in ~3 hours at around 6 PM PST.
fev ✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ pst
lover of plants & cats & art !!
th - pfp by sifenke - sig by néktar
artfight !!
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hollytaya Cats

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:31 am

I want some kittens!
Artist:
feverrr

Username + ID: canadianhowl + 523964
Last accepted form: link

Cat 1: Hollyheart
Permission: owned by self
Last bred: link

Cat 2: Dragonfruit
Permission: self owned
Last bred: link

Appearance or genetics based?: artist choice
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist choice

Allow for random NR edits?: ye
Roll for chance at random myth edits?: yes
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: n/a

The she cat laid on the soft grass. The full moon was illuminating everything around her and lit up the sky in a pretty blue shade. She sighed as she began to clean some of her fur up before stopping when noticing her mate approach her.

“How are you feeling hun?” Dragonfruit asked softly as he nuzzled his mate and took a seat beside her. Hollyheart smiled softly and mumbled, “Just alright. Well this surely wasn’t in our plans huh? Though the previous two were the last kittens but, guess we’re here now.” She didn’t look all too happy this time. With the past litters she was ecstatic about them but not this time.

Dragonfruit was also silent before he cleared his throat and spoke, “I know… well it’s happening for a reason. The stars have blessed us with one more litter. I know we’re both getting older. It’s risky having these kittens but-“ he was snapped out of it when he heard a soft sobbing. The tom looked down and noticed his mate was trying to hold back some tears. “Hun don’t be upset. Hey hey hey look at me. It’s going to be alright. We’ve raised kittens before, this won’t be too different. We might not be as young as we used to but that won’t alter how we raise them or how much we’ll love them. We both can do this… and you’re the strongest lady I’ve ever known in my life.” He spoke softly and went to lick the tears off her face. Hollyheart rested her head against his chest and gradually began to relax.

“You’re right. I don’t know why it’s getting me so upset. Maybe I am just afraid since we’re older that something might happen or we won’t be able to raise them to the best that we can… I’d be happy with even one kitten but more and I will still welcome them.” A small smile formed on her face now seeing past the worries she thought of.

“Yes. One last time. We got this my love.”

[ 345 words ]
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:36 am

I want some kittens!
    Artist: feverr

Username + ID: jay. + 688591
    Last accepted form: feb 14 2024

Cat 1: crescentmoon
    Permission: n/a, mine
    Last bred: n/a, never bred

Cat 2: anthill
    Permission: n/a, mine
    Last bred: n/a, never bred

Appearance or genetics based?: artist's choice!
    Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist's choice!

Allow for random NR edits?: yes!
    Roll for chance at random myth edit?: yes!

in the tranquil expanse of a sun-kissed meadow, crescentmoon and anthill found themselves enveloped in a serene cocoon of warmth and affection. the golden rays of the setting sun caressed their fur, painting them in hues of amber and gold as they reclined side by side amidst a sea of gently swaying grass and vibrant wildflowers.

crescentmoon, with her ethereal blue-cream tortoiseshell coat, exuded an aura of quiet elegance as she nestled against anthill's sleek form, her luminous eyes reflecting the tranquil beauty of the twilight sky. beside her, anthill, his seal point fur aglow with the fading light, emanated a sense of calm strength that perfectly complemented crescentmoon's gentle demeanor.

as they lounged in the embrace of nature's splendor, their conversation drifted effortlessly from one topic to the next, like the gentle ebb and flow of a babbling brook. the concept of kits danced through their minds like playful butterflies, prompting soft murmurs of contemplation and tender smiles of anticipation.

"i often find myself wondering what it would be like to raise a family," crescentmoon mused, her voice a melodious whisper that mingled with the rustle of leaves in the breeze. "to watch our kits grow and thrive, to impart upon them the wisdom of our experiences…it fills my heart with a sense of wonder."

anthill nodded in agreement, his gaze tender as he reached out to gently groom crescentmoon's fur with delicate strokes of his tongue.
      "indeed, the thought of guiding new life into the world is a profound responsibility," he replied, his voice a soothing murmur. "but with you by my side, i have no doubt that we would make wonderful parents."

their purrs intertwined like harmonious melodies, a symphony of love and contentment that resonated through the tranquil evening air. as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting the sky in a breathtaking palette of pink and gold, crescentmoon and anthill lay cuddled together, their hearts overflowing with gratitude for the simple joys of companionship and shared dreams.

with gentle nuzzles and affectionate gestures, they groomed each other's coats, their actions speaking volumes of the deep bond they shared. in the quiet intimacy of the moment, they found solace in the beauty of each other's presence, knowing that as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm that life may bring.

as darkness descended upon the meadow and the stars began to twinkle in the velvety sky above, crescentmoon and anthill remained entwined in a blissful embrace, their love shining like a beacon of light in the tranquil stillness of the night.

429 words
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:38 am

I want some kittens!
Artist: feverrr

Username + ID: Echo Raven + 817006
Last accepted form: here

Cat 1: Lunafrost
Permission: mine
Last bred: never bred

Cat 2: Hana
Permission: n/a npc
Last bred: here

Appearance or genetics based?: your choice
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist choice

Lunafrost noticed from very soon after her one kit was born that there was something different about her, but she couldn't figure out what it was. It wasn't until the youngster had gotten a few months old and was able to describe her world to her mother that she truly comprehended what was so different about her little one.

Her little one turned to her one day after playing with the other kits in the clan and said, "Mom? The others don't see things the way I do." After asking her young one what she meant, she was told, "I see the world in bright greens, pale blues, vivid yellows, and fiery reds. Everything is so colorful. And yet, I'm told there are other colors, colors I must not be able to see, from what the others have said, I see purples as though they were blues, oranges as though they were yellows, browns as though they were reds and greys as though they were greens. I see the world in all shapes; rectangles, circles, spheres, and prisms; and sizes; medium, gigantic, and miniscule. I see the world in sounds, sounds look like colorful floating notes. I see things in singles and doubles. When everything is running smoothly, then everything looks normal. But when everything is hectic, I start to see doubles or even triples of all my surroundings. And in love and beauty, whether in singles or doubles, whether I see the whole color spectrum or only part of it, I love and see beauty in every little aspect of the world around me." Lunafrost had been shocked, not only had her little one described something she herself could only dream of, but she had described it as someone much older than her 6 short moons. "I think we all wish we could see the world as beautifully as you do Sweets, except maybe the doubles and triples, but you handle that very well, and I am so proud of you." Leaning down to press her forehead against her little one's and whispered, "I love you." (347)
Echo Revna

Postby Thani » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:39 am

I want some kittens!
Artist:feverrr

Username + ID: Thani 509675
Last accepted form: Here

Other username + ID: 0Zero0 780482
Other user's last accepted form: Here

Cat 1: Madoushi
Permission: Here
Last bred: Here feb 20th

Cat 2: Fiore Her updated edits list with proofs
Permission: Mine
Last bred: Feb 8th

Appearance or genetics based?:
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: nope!
Items using: Hourglass for Madoushi

Allow for random NR edits?: Yes!
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: Yes!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: N/A

He stepped down into pandora, the very ground beneath his feet trembling with every step he took. It was a barren landscape, with only a single, large tree off in the distance.
As he approached a small, green and pink kit lay at the base of it, leaves littering her furr.
A voice spoke out in his mind
“Harvey. Take care of her, Alador.”

Together, over the years the two of them would shape the landscape, pulling trees up from the ground to create forests. Levelling the land to create the sea and raising other parts up to create the mountains. It was as much Pandora’s creation as it was theirs.
Alador was stern and focused, keeping Harvey in check until she came to an age where she could handle the world on her own.

They were the first two, Followed by Anima.
And they were close for a long time, until Alador was called to the northern area by a mysterious voice. The same one he had heard when he first came upon Harvey. He believed it to be Pandora. And so he ventured out, past the Darkened woods and beyond the Mountain the Phoenix god called her home. What he would find there, beyond the areas they have touched, would surprise him.

A dying Pandora lay at the base of a tree, a different one than that harvey was pulled from when she was created.
Her long, lanky body covered in dark black furr was slumped to the ground. She was unconcious. Aladaor stayed for a long time, looking after her dying body, trying his best to help her get better, but all seemed to fail. He knew he needed to venture further than this to find a remedy, anything to help his "Mother god" get better.

Alador is the God of the earth, and becomes Pandora's Guide after she is nursed to health. He will eventually be the one to lead her back through the Darkened Forest and to Anima's tower to confront him and take him on.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aresthehomo » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:46 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: Aresthehomo 1051684
Last accepted form: Link

Others Username + ID: KittyandCat 945930
Other users last accepted form: Link

Cat 1: Sparrowsong
Permission: Image
Last bred: Never bred

Cat 2: Rottie
Permission: Owned by me
Last bred: Here

Appearance or genetics based?: Artists choice!
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: Artist choiceee
Items using: None 🤞

Allow for random NR edits?: Yup!
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: Absolutely!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: Nope

A hypothetical kit I'm hoping to get out of this a cute little fluffy kit that I'll be able to add into lore. It's between 2 things, both of which they'd end up being pretty dramatically taking a role in. The first idea being they eventually die and become a diety of sorts, and the second idea being they grow to cause some great catastrophic event inside of The Wildings. Whether it's becoming some crazy TigerStar version (probably not because I've got some cats I do really like and TigerStar-knockoff era would only start when I need to purge some kitties) or brings about some crazy illness or whatever. Big plans for the kid so 🤞 here's to that.
Also hoping that there's more than one kit so I can do some big stuff with that kid too because the current Clan is teeny tiny and I need more cats before I can really start diving into certain aspects I have in mind. New leaders? Dog fights? Rebellion? Massive break in the group to where they're torn apart?? Maybe not but its super fun to think about. Your imagination is the limit!!
Whatever happens to these cutie patooties, I just need them to be real first so I could get some more things set up and planned. (217)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Image Image
Aresthehomo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whovian5EVA » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:50 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: Whovian5eva
Last accepted form: February 2024

Cat 1: Midnight
Permission: Owned by me!
Last bred: Never bred!

Cat 2: Goldenhour
Permission: NPC <3
Last bred: N/A

Appearance or genetics based?: Up to you!!
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: Up to you!!
Items using:Stars Blessing (But only if you feel up for doing 3 kits)

Allow for random NR edits?: Up to you!!
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: Yes Please!!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?:Just me in this one!!

I still have some writing from canadianhowl's opening but a wrote an additional 200 words as well!

From canadianhowl's opening wrote:The harsh winds of the hot desert tossed the burning red sand up and around their tree. She gazed down at her tiny balls of fur. Their tiny noses warmed their heart and with them here, the hostile desert shifted to feel like a peaceful paradise. Their precious closed eyes, and folded down ears, they were so new to this world.
And yet... They wouldn't survive in the spiritual realm... She absolutely could not bring them home with her... The group of travellers that she was one of , existed as something between the deities, and the living world, but they were not born with that. Someway and somehow these kits did not get that part of them. They existed as far too close to regular cats, she knew that one day, she would have to leave them behind...

Midnight's heart ached, they thought that kits that were half deities, would surely have been able to exist in the spirit realm, they must have been wrong... The short time that the kits had been here, the realm seemed to bubble and boil around them, rejecting their very presence. They sighed, they reached their presence out to Golden hour, comforting them. "They will be safe with the clans, I know they will, and we can always keep an eye on them." They sat together with the kits, watching then settle in for sleep in the fork of that tree.

The part that Goldenhour and Midnight missed, was the gentle warmth of a light shining from one of the kits. An ethereal warmth shining from within one of the kits, that was almost magical...
Little did she know, that perhaps... one day they might return to her...

Soon, they would grow with that Cats of the Desert, under the watchful eye of Opalflight and Emberstorm the Starguides of the clans. In time their destinies will find them.

New writing wrote:These are the children born of two magical parents. The spiritual realm seeming to bubble and boil at their very existence, they all are too normal to survive in the spirit realm… Each kit given to different clans, to grow up in different worlds.
-
Goldenhour, a messenger and helper from the spiritual realm, not born into this spiritual world but in time it found her. Midnight was a native of these strange undulating lands, and both their heart’s ached for these kits and each other.
The spiritual realm exists alongside the regular world, home to spirits and dieties, but not ghosts… They go somewhere else, and maybe that's why the kits couldn't survive this realm…
Goldenhour knew that 3 kits might be too much of a strain on the clans if she gave one clan all three kits, and so she had to split them up amongst the clans, hoping with all her heart they’d be accepted and loved like one of their own. They carried each kit to their new home, one would live amongst the strays of the small desert town under the watchful eyes of Jett and Jasper. One would live amongst the cats of Craterclan she knew they would be loved by Dawnfeather. The last would grow up in the arms of Ridgeclan under their incredibly protective leader, Crowleap.

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Nursery -- skinnet x zane

Postby I Like Bees » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:53 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: I Like Bees
Last accepted form: Kaicest

Other username + ID: craig? 629149
Other user's last accepted form: Here

Cat 1: Skinnet
Permission: N/A
Last bred: Here

Cat 2: Ninjagozane
Permission: Here
Last bred: N/A

Appearance or genetics based?: Appearance
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: Yes
Items using: N/A

Allow for random NR edits?: Yes
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: Yes
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: Yes

(First half written by craig and second half written by me!)

Ninjagozane did the robot (but like, the four legged version, which doesn't even sound possible but this is Cringeclan, where anything is possible, so maybe he's just defying the laws of biology) as he walked up to the lovely green and black tabby he was so in love with.

"Hello my love. Would you like? Dinner?"

The stinky green cat who is definitely not an animorphed skunk thought really hard. "I would rather have................ lunch."

"But darling. It's already. 9 o clock at night. That is. Too Late. For lunch."

Skinnet stared at him until the purple tom turned into a lego minifigure.

Well, that was lunch. Skinnet took the minifigure over to the already-boiling pot of soup and shook him up and down to add the milk seasoning. Ninjagozane turned back into a cat just in time for Skinnet to serve the both of them nice hot neon green bowls of soup. (They'd added their own seasoning too.)

"Thank you. For finishing. The dinner. My dear."

"Lunch," Skinnet corrected, as they took a sip of the deliciously milk-flavored soup. Ninjagozane went 🤨 at this but ate his dinner anyway.

The purple tom observed his soup intently after a few bites (yes he bit the soup dw about it <3). "Skinnet," he said, "this. Tastes different? Did you. Try something new?"

Skinnet went :) that his beloved had noticed. "Yeah I added the water from that river down the way. It's always looked so fresh and clean and I've always wanted to try it and I thought wouldn't that make such a great soup tonight?"

Ninjagozane contemplated this in silence for a minute.

"You mean the pregnancy water river?"

Skinnet: 😐
    Skinnet: oh shoo-
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:58 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: olivionary + 106651
    Last accepted form: never bred

Other username + ID: npc
    Other user's last accepted form: n/a

Cat 1: Calloway
    Permission: owned by self
    Last bred: never bred

Cat 2: Goldenhour
    Permission: n/a
    Last bred: n/a

Appearance or genetics based?: artist choice
    Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: without

If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: just me!

There was something so beautiful yet tragic about the brief encounter that Calloway had shared with Goldenhour. She reminded them of a beautiful sunrise, the soft glow of the rising sun and the clouds dancing across the sky, rushing to wherever they needed to be. A rush was just what their brief romance had been, while Calloway had regrets, they wouldn't have changed anything about their time together - except had it last longer.
      It was during Calloway and the Ivy Hollow clan's journey from their old camp site to their new camp which allowed for the chance encounter between the two cats. Calloway had needed some time to collect themself before continuing the trek, it had been incredibly hard on them to leave cats behind and then overhear the murmurs of doubt and regret from their remaining clan mates. Heading out from their temporary rest point, it was on a rocky outcrop that Calloway and Goldenhour met, conveniently upon the rise of the sun. She looked ethereal with the soft peachy glow of the sunrise behind her, creating a gentle glow behind the beautiful cat. Calloway, of course, embarrassed themself upon greeting the other cat, but she appeared to find them endearing.
      The two cats met at the same place each morning that the Ivy Hollow clan called that spot home. Calloway would leave camp early, long before any other cat had risen, to meet Goldenhour. They would talk, laugh and sit in silence, simply enjoying the other's presence.
      The day that Calloway and the clan decided they were ready to begin travelling again, Calloway excused themself to search for Goldenhour. By chance she happened to be at their meeting place. The sun had begun to set behind her.
      "Come with us." Calloway sat close, almost pleading.
      "No, I have a home here." Goldenhour's eyes were gentle, "You can always stay here."
      Calloway sighed, "I cannot. My clan is too important to me." They brushed their head up close to hers, "I appreciate everything. I am only sorry it's ended so swiftly."
      "The sun sets on every chapter, Calloway."
      "Say my name again," The cat pressed close, eyes resting on the soft pastels of the sky disappearing into the vastness of night.
      "My sweet Calloway, you will do many a great thing yet." She paused, "Don't allow yourself to crumble under the pressure, they will need you." Goldenhours voice quietened, "Calloway, look at me."
      404 words
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery