Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: (★★ explore response)

Postby ethium » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:33 am

xxxxxx Sleep became torment. A never-ending cycle of misery, particularly for those whose hearts were aching under the weight of grief. Surreal woke, unrested and unwell from the previous night's endeavors. She shifted herself under the fox pelt and listened blankly as insects scurried away from her movement. Perhaps that would need remedying later. [+1 fp (bugs) ] but for now she did not have much energy at all. Sleep was supposed to be rejuvenating, but in this moment it had only worsened her exhaustion. Dust motes danced in the early morning light, the crisp air a welcome refreshing change of pace from the silence and shadows as it blew through the den and over her whiskers.

The lithe feline rose, shrugging off the fox pelt and the lingering fog of her dreams as she stepped into the warm sunlight, and sniffed the air, regarding her home as she always knew it. More herbs lingered on the table, and she swept that knowledge aside with a flick of her ear ─ perhaps they had been left out in her haste. [ +1 horsetail, +1 tansy ]

Caught as if in a trance, Surreal paused on the brink between waking and slumber. She could not shake her unease or sorrow, but daylight beckoned her heart to step forward. Perhaps her dreams were omens, perhaps they were nothing at all ─ a figment of her grief or something foul that was devoured without thought. She felt caught and torn between the torment and fog of her dreams, that desire to catch and reveal, and the mystery of the figures she had spent her night chasing. It was as if the darkness still clung to her, even as she put one foot in front of the other, and stepped into the sun.

█████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      additional notes
      ─> thank you for your patience!
      ─> poor surreal :(
        ─> I'll be honest, I did not know where to go with this post HAHA your
        lore is so intriguing im scared to mess with it but i'm excited to read
        your next one!! catch those shadows girl

xp totals (death opted in/out)
      ─> 10 xp for patrol sent
      ─> 110 xp for words written
      ─> 01 xp for prey found
      ─> 02 xp for herbs found
      ─> 15 xp for quest completed

patrol totals
      ─> -10% hup for all cats on patrol
      ─> furzetuft has given you 1 UC edit for helping!
      ─> you have leveled up to level 3, you have earned +2 fp (your choice),
      +1 herb (your choice) and +1 NR myo!
      ─> next post i believe you should remove 4 scraps from your inventory?
      if i'm reading that right! (2 scraps for furzetuft, 2 scraps for tali/surreal)

prey/herb totals
      ─> +1 horsetail, +1 tansy
      ─> +1 fp (bugs)

leveling totals
      ─> 138 xp ─> level 3 (126/400)
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tideclan - 010

Postby peachpit. » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:30 am

« 𝐭 𝐢 𝐝 𝐞 𝐜 𝐥 𝐚 𝐧 ! »
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
last explore post |last response| archive | level 2 | 281/300 exp | 397 words | prey list | not opted in for death
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"What in Starclan do you mean, Baybreeze?!" Sandstar's sandy tail lashed impatiently, her cerulean gaze narrowed angrily on her deputy. Baybreeze stood silently, head hung low and bicolored eyes glued to his pale, tufted feet. Behind him, stood an unfamiliar cat who shared the same bicolor gaze, a rather young warrior.

"It's true Sandstar. You must've heard the whispers about it. She is my daughter, her mother a kittypet." The deputy's voice was soft, dripping with regret. He did in fact, have relation's outside of the clan. Her name was Hana, a kittypet who had wandered too far from her home. Baybreeze took an instant liking to the young molly and spent moons hiding her away in Tideclan's territory. Hana raised their daughter happily before in recent times, deciding she needed to go back to her twolegs. Now he stood before his leader, daughter trembling behind him.

Sandstar's petite head shook solemnly, refusing to look at her deputy. "She can stay. She will have to pass her assessment, I recommend you get on that." The sandy leader's voice was rather unkind as she turned away from her deputy and his mysterious child, tail still lashing rather angrily.

Baybreeze padded solemnly out toward the beach, his daughter silent behind him. "Did your mother teach you how to fish, Oyster?" The white tom regarded his daughter tenderly, almost as if to apologize for Sandstar's reaction. Oyster shook her head silently.

It was a terrible feeling. She hadn't known her father much, her mother took on the task of raising her. She only saw her father on occasion, she understood he was busy leading a clan. It still was terrible, feeling like her father was ashamed of the only life she's ever known. It was unfair for her mother and father to bring her into the world, knowing their world's couldn't coexist. Oyster felt like an outsider. So imagine the news that her mother was going back to her comfortable kittypet life and couldn't take her with. She was to join her father's clan as a stranger, her only way in being that she's the deputy's daughter. And he's ashamed of her.

"Well c'mon. I'll take you on a patrol around the territory, show you around." Baybreeze purred, rather enthusiastic that he could be a part of his only child's life. He hoped she wouldn't resent him for long.

𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
mouse | 1 FP | x3
minnow | 1 FP | x2
lizard | 1 FP | x3
seagull | 3 FP | x4
small shark | 5 FP | x1

sorrel | x1
borage | x1
parsley | x1
chervil | x1
lovage | x1
fennel | x2
stinging nettle| x1
broom| x1
deathberries | x1
mallow leaves | x1
sweet-sedge | x1
catmint | x1
stick | x1
watermint | x1
    baybreeze | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | sick: n
    oyster | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 00% | sick: n
    𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬
    no active quests

𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
    no items used

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
    id like to redeem my catvent xp (forgot i had it oops)
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0355.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:06 am

HILL OF SUNFLOWERS !!
    xxxxxtimid-decidueye clan archive last post

the ghost of winter haunted the crest of the hill.

all around her, signs of the coming winter lurked, a swimming mirage on the cusp of becoming a crystallized reality. the ashen skies, the frozen earth, the wilting flora━a prophecy of the change to come.

crumpled sunflower petals languished in the dying sunlight, ends tattered and torn, fading into a bronzing gold. field mice frolicked between the dying blooms, tiny paws gathering up thick, marbled seeds and tucking them in their mouths. already, their summer coats had grown long and loose, dark curls warm and thick for the winter.

mammothfluff’s shadow fell over the gathering mice.

on some unspoken signal, they all fled. silent and skittering, shadowed forms slinking into the undergrowth, abandoning the day’s meager harvest. (+1 feverfew)
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • no free explore posts remaining!
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +20xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +1xp for herbs
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +no prey </3
      • +1 feverfew

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +31xp → level 0 (78/100xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      notes; n/a, welcome to explore!! i love your clan aesthetic ─ sunflowers my beloved <33
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0356.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:40 am

KIN OF THE VIXEN !!
    xxxxxhazelfang clan archive last post

their eyes twinkled, the color of honeycombs brushed by strokes of daylight.

something about the set of their gaze, the soft wrinkles of crow’s feet around their eyes seemed to unravel a tale. a tale of a traveller who had seen much━ the heights and the depths and the nitty-gritty of this realm and yet others. despite the casual ease that they held themself, a keen intuition shone within their gaze. a sagacity only acquired through time, a knowing beyond their years.

“i think the winds have aligned and you have an appointment to get to.” with a little wink, they accepted the tiny peppery spots of dark seeds, tucking the herbs into a small, leather pouch at their side. “and as promised…”

they blew gently on a small, worn object cupped within their paws. as the dust plumed, rising from the smooth planes of the object to join the winds, fennel tucked into her grasp. with the film of dust vanquished, the face of an ancient map met her behind a covering of glass. a map from beyond here, from another realm? mountains topped with fire-breathing beasts and seas of multi-legged creatures were etched into the map drawn in intricate detail. a silver and crimson arrow swivelled inside, flickering between different lettered points to the north, south, east and west and all the points in between. (+1 common edit for completing npc quest!)

“a compass. i use it for guidance.” one side of their jaws quirked up in their signature lop-sided smile. “i best be going, but it’s been a pleasure. i hope we’ll meet again one day.” (fennel has left the territory! npc quest completed <3)

• one free explore post remaining

• +70xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +15xp for npc quest completed
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +no prey & herbs </3
      • +1 common edit

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +95xp → level 0 (134/100xp)
        level 1 (34/200xp)

congrats! you've reached level one and earned an additional +1fp (your choice) and +50 stardust!

notes; n/a, i love your lore!! excited to see the two groups collide <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0357.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm

IVY HOLLOW !!
    xolivionary archive last post

the thundering of hooves broke from the pines and evergreens.

a sound like the rhythm of rain against windowpanes, a sound like the drumbeats of a war cry, a sound like a thousand gulls taking flight. a sound that grew closer and closer with each passing breath.

“move.” calloway's voice was a hushed command, accompanied by a quick flick of their tail. “the undergrowth. quickly.”

scents of musk, bitter herbs and cedarwood imbued the stale air, riding on the meager breeze. the clomp of hooves intensified, rising to a crescendo, as the creature emerged from the trees in a run. a blur of russet curls rushed through the woodlands, the early daylight warming the length of the creature’s back. its crown of antlers swung, draped with braids of dried herbs and fresh blooms. (+1 alder bark, +1 goldenrod, +1 sweet-sedge)

an elk. the creature’s stride never broke as it galloped onwards into the horizon. large hooves smashed against fallen twigs and branches, crashing through mounds of crisp leaves, vaulting over a rotting log. the motion rocked the earth, rousing a flurry of ebony backed beetles from their slumber. (+1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs)

• two free explore posts remaining

• +50xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +4xp for prey, +3xp for herbs
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp bugs [x4], +1 alder bark
      • +1 goldenrod, +1 sweet-sedge

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +67xp → level 0 (67/100xp)

notes; n/a, welcome to explore!! love allegra x hayes interaction,, lil bickering duo <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby crexmii » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:33 pm

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭é !!

last postlast reply ★ level 4 [ 254 / 500 ] ★
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████████████████████

cheeto pecked on his companion's shoulder, peering at belladonna curiously as weasel and melete made their way over to her. pip fluttered towards his new friend, squeaking.
"you're awake. thank goodness!"

belladonna groggily opened her eyes, then broke out into a sudden coughing fit.

"oh, not you too!" weasel cried, eyes darting around anxiously. "first laurel...now.."
the tortoiseshell blinked and stared blankly at her friend. "the sky...it's falling..."
weasel began to back away, but belladonna seized her by the shoulders, shaking her. "...alright! you definitely need to have some herbs."
"it's falling, weasel!" she screeched.

gently wriggling out of her sick friend's grasp, she turned to melete.

"the feverfew probably won't work. do you happen to have any other herbs?"

the amber tabby rummaged through the pouch she had containing her various inventions. after a few moments of digging, melete triumphantly fished out a piece of comfrey root, holding it up for weasel to see. "would this work?"
weasel sighed in relief. "yep. quick, let's give it to her."

"here. belladonna. eat this."
after swallowing the root, belladonna seemed to gain clarity once more, focusing on the two feline forms in front of her.
"...what just happened? the sky was..." she trailed off, forgetting the end of her sentence.

"hush, sweetie. get some rest." melete soothed, wrapping her tail around the feverish molly.
"but— the world—"

———

everything feels blurry. melete and weasel start to look fuzzy, and the blackness in the corners of her eyes is starting to appear once more.

belladonna feels a strange moment of vertigo, neither asleep nor awake.
she feels dizzy.

something- lights are shining in front of her. fading in, fading out. they seem...familiar...

oh.

stars.
they glimmered and taunted her in the back of her mind.

the stars are watching.
they are laughing.

an invisible cold wind blows toward her, making her shiver uncontrollably.
she is nowhere. this is her mind. why is it cold?
a presence.
"who's there? who's there?!" she yells, glaring around her empty mindscape. the stars have disappeared.

and then the tinkling sound of a hundred little chimes fill her ears. it is both agonising and addicting at the same time.

a flash of multicoloured fur catches her eye. it's them.
the feline in front of her does not seem triumphant. instead, they seem...worried.
either way, she is not going to entertain them.

"you! belladonna growls, fiery rage being channeled in her eyes.
mania sighs, dragging its long tail, ears shifting through all thecolours of the rainbow.
the colour-changing feline stares one last time at belladonna with their hypnotic eyes, drawing her in like a moth.

"you need to save them." their voice is like an echo, and it sends chills down her spine.
then they vanish, leaving behind nothing but confusion.

"belladonna, wake up!"
the unmistakeable soprano of weasel's voice rings in her ear, and she jerks awake.

———

weasel stared anxiously at the sleeping molly. she is tossing and turning. a nightmare?
she doesn't know. melete's crimson eyes look anxious as she stares down at belladonna.

she's a bundle of nerves. the chocolate she-cat is so lost in her own thoughts that she doesn't realise her friend has awoken from her uncomfortable slumber.
she feels a tap on her shoulder, and she whirls around to find cheeto.

"ah! belladonna, are you alright?"
her friend doesn't seem feverish anymore. instead, she seems...angry.

"they came back." she growls, clearly very mad at something.
"...who came back?"

"mania." she spits out the word with bitterness.
"you mean...the god of chaos?"

"yes. that mania. i knew this fever seemed strange. they've been haunting my dreams for a while, always appearing at the most random times."
"but...that's...why are they visting you? if they are, it must be important. from what i've heard, mania isn't the type of god to play with and taunt mortals." melete mewed. weasel nodded in agreement.

"no, they clearly are just doing this to spite me." belladonna hissed, eyes narrowed.
"wait." melete interjected. "try to recall their expression in your dream. were they triumphant? amused? anything of the sort?"

weasel watched as belladonna squinted in concentration. "...no? they seemed....worried."
"i told you so. anyway, we can discuss this later. didn't you say we needed to climb the mountain for etherblooms? if you're well enough to walk, that is. or else you can stay here."

"no, i'm fine." belladonna grunted, then gestured with her tail to weasel. "fine. let's go. pack our things."
so the trio continued upwards, abandoning their makeshift shelter.

———

"IT'S SO COLD!" weasel groaned, grumbling as snow coated her paws. she looked up to see how much further, then quickly averted her eyes. she would not get lured in by those entrancing stars, those alluring shifting hues.
melete squinted. it was day, yet clouds covered the sunne, making it seem like night had fallen once again.

"guys, where are we going to camp if we can't find a cave?" she blurted, worry in her eyes.
belladonna knitted her brows in concentration, thinking of a solution. "then we freeze to death." she meowed flatly.
weasel couldn't help but let out a half choke, half laugh kind of sound, playfully shoving at her friend's shoulder.

"there's no way you would let us die! i know you!"
"maybe i would. then mania would stop bothering my beautiful sleep!" belladonna smirked.
"okay, but seriously, we're pretty close to the top. we should be fine. that part is warmer."

the sun had set by the time they reached the summit. it was ...rather cold. thankfully for cheeto, his flames warmed them all up.
"woah! all the etherblooms...they're in bloom!" melete squealed excitedly. weasel delicately plucked several, depositing them in her pouch.

"the one good thing about leaf-bare is that all the etherblooms are in full bloom. so this trip was, in my opinion, rather worth it."
"couldn't we have gone in warmer weather instead?" weasel moaned. belladonna cuffed her ear lightly. "no, you doofus! that's when they all shrivel up and wither."

"well, i think that's more than enough blooms, so can we go down now?" melete asked. pip nodded, shivering and using his wings as a blanket.

"alright, fine. but it'll take us at least another day or two to get back down to flat ground. after all, it's already dusk!" belladonna mewed. "we'll probably be able to get back to our shelter in another hour or so."

weasel sighed but followed belladonna and melete down the snowy alpine slopes. "fine. but dibs on cheeto tonight, i'm so cold!" she huffed.

teasing each other, the three wanderers travelled back down the mountain, completely forgetting all about everything else in the world.

somewhere in the realm of the divine, a pair of eyes peered down at them.
"save them...please.."

©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ # 1,126 words ]

-- cats on patrol
belladonna | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: Yes

melete | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: No

weasel | she / her | HP 95% | HUP 10% | Sick: No

-- custom predators / prey? n/a

inventory items used
x1 comfrey root

active quests
none !

[/quote]
-- level 4
experience: 254/500

-- opted in to death?
nope
-- inventory

scraps | 1 FP | x1
bugs | 1 FP | x5
mouse| 2 FP | x1
shrew | 2 FP | x2 (fp of choice from lvl up)
squirrel | 3 FP | x2
prey | 3 FP | x0
bird | 4 FP | x1

cobweb | x1
chamomile | x2
borage leaves | x1
willow leaves | x1
willow bark | x1
broom | x1
hawkweed | x1
mallow leaves | x1
feverfew | x1
goldenrod | x1 (herb of choice from lvl up)
coltsfoot | x1 (herb of choice from lvl up)
watermint x1 | (herb of choice from lvl up)

Last edited by crexmii on Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:24 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxtribe of hissing waters!
─────────────────── ✧

moonlight heavens & clanpost/reply

original level stats ✧ level 2 (112/300)
new level stats ➔ level 2 (262/300)xxx
──────────────────────────────
• • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
─────────────────┘
    endless tendrils of humor were perfectly encapsulated in shades of diaphanous honeysuckle within the stranger’s eyes.

“ohhh, willowpaw you say? i believe i saw her not too long ago, quite the interesting fellow. never seemed to stop singing.” a lopsided grin adorned the edges of the stranger’s lips, seeming almost luminescent and tinged with something utterly serpentine. “unfortunately, it seems like she is not deterred by your little song. not this time.”

“w-what-- what do you mean?”

“i best get going now… i hate to get caught up with dear willowpaw’s antics.” their laugh was made of velvet and honey wine. “here, i present to you a token of my utter gratitude. ta ta now!”
    (+1 common edit, +5exp, the npc has left the territory)

it was only then when inkdrop curls adorned the deep, so dark it seemed like it was of the essence of the space between stars and the elliptical orbit of saturn. undulating in the dark, decay unfurled in wisps that crested and crystallized upon the dark juniper shades of the swamp.

it was the siren… and she was undeterred by their song.
    (a predator [the siren] has been glimpsed near the border! does the patrol confront or ignore her?)

lapis luzuli eyes widened at the gossamer strands of reality which just barely held the apprentice together. lapis lazuli eyes rimmed with red and round with salty tears.

“scalesage? is something wrong?”

“i’m fine!” he spat. “it seems i just caught fennel’s silly cold.”
    (scalesage is sick and needs one of the four herbs: mint, willow leaves, borage leaves, dandelion, for every post he goes unhealed, he loses -10%hp)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

✧ 055 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 015 exp
✧ 070 exp
words exp
patrol exp
predator exp
skirmish exp
npc quest exp
added exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 000 left
✧ 150 exp
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?
total exp

fp earned ✧ +0fp─
herbs earned ✧ +0
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:02 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxtideclan!
─────────────────── ✧

peachpit. & clanpost/reply

original level stats ✧ level 2 (281/300)
new level stats ➔ level 3 (246/400)xxx
─────────────────┘
    happy april fools! <3 enjoy your silly explore reply! (translated version)

bgaybreeze grinned hhaha look at our territory mits so great, im gonna teach u h,ow t,om rush
    \
    \grrrrr oyster thoughtim so resentful and stuff she tho,ughtthuen tripped an4dvbf5ounud smth shiny wowwwwwwww she said smilingblooki8e
    (+1 common myo, +1exp)

wowwwwww her pawpa said btgood job lookie i fojnnd herbs o9k loetsfishy
    (+1 watermint, +1 chamomile, +1 catchweed)

oyster tried failewd aughhhhhh she said

here oik9e deius baqybreeze said h7ye vthen gotrv thwebminnoqw thyen a meelbnuumped out of water aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    theff eelvzwwwamh away
    (+1fp [minnow], predator attacks and leaves the territory, +15exp)

you levelled up! +2 FP, +1 Herb, +1 NR MYO

✧ 025 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 015 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 210 exp
words exp
patrol exp
predator exp
skirmish exp
npc quest exp
added exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 003 exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 000 left
✧ 265 exp
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?
total exp

fp earned ✧ +1fp─
herbs earned ✧ +3
• +1 watermint -----
• +1 chamomile ----
• +1 catchweed ----
• [n/a herb earned]
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0358.] viv's april fools explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:03 am

MIRECKOAN ( MIRECLAN ) !!
    xxxr5ivferoterb ( riverotter ) ckoan archive last post

HE3WLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!

hiws pqsww slid along he cool stone.

hiting back a squeak, hyzawcionthcall puffvred out hnisxw chest, a broad smile blkimvtygoing his featurews. tye claatter bof nloowe pebbhles azjd the waqverijgt warble of tvhe wind sxwexdedbto brush into bikk n,l hutb he uid the tremble in his limbs ,resting hyisd shoulder gagaimsdtv thbjuedb kyonitgexd-studdeedebxwtomrebforf5b nwlwnce.
    \
    \’
    iebsometghing gbewrong/[/ light qndb nmusw9cal, bncedqarshij4s vofe l9ilt4eddb in the4 swet breez4d.nhomeye eyrsw flutr4d yon his,na c5rewwe kijhjityimt bet344jnnn u4tbn bhr0w3. w44me l99ke 70u ujwq54p7bn 659–3e-\\\\

pfrfrttt,nol0t atb qlplo.bb yiwb tqaiov rfolidoi44eeed ihbqq q nn e9mww9ikve4 jno6t4dd4e.; 9i6g5b 2as just that

sun-swoaked bgrine nimbued the air f5omb a wstrangte bundl4e atvthe cornerrrrrrrr of nthe4 flwt stoje. thin citron lpeaqvesa wra0wd in certain fishy 65e4a6, still fresh fro9m the waters. [2fp salmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonl, 1 sweet-sedge4]
    \
    et6rangeeeeeeeeeeeeee isn[[‘t it he proodded the saodddden bun dle. who would catch somethikngt and uu8jst……………………………………………. abandfon nt for us to ftrg98nd

• all patrollers gained +10% hunger

• +60xp for writing, +20xp for patrol sent
      • +4xp for prey, +2xp for herbs
      ⊰ fijdingsw (findings) ⊱
      • +2fp salmon, +1 sweet-sedge

⊰ level bto6t6aols (totals) ⊱
      • +86xp → level 1 (261/200xp)
        level 2 (61/300xp)

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:03 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxthe solivagante!
─────────────────── ✧

crexmii & clan • post/reply

original level stats ✧ level 4 (254/500)
new level stats ➔ level 5 (055/600)xxx
─────────────────┘
    happy april fools! <3 enjoy your silly explore reply! (translated version)

everything was good and jolly before belladonna9’s face vgotw vall hpale vandvcrazy looking.0

0qre u okbob melete asked

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA belladlnna cexclaimed DO NU SEE THAT

seew what

those eybes…. right there belladom ma jabbed a paw to the sky

ratsa i think shgesc sick again melete saud
    (belladonna is sick once again :( she needs one of the four herbs: ragwort, lovage, daisy leaf, watermint. without these herbs, belladonna will lose -10%hp for each post she goes unhealed)

at bleast i goy some herbs weasal sa8d and a fmouse too--
    (+2fp [mouse], +1 fennel, +1 ragwort, +1 poppy seeds, +5exp)

i see fsmth belladomma exclsimewd smth shiny…..oveer there

bello0adonna had a crazed ;ook in her eye as she retrieved the vshiny thing but she got stopped i9n her stracks by a scary cat.
    (+1 common edit, the patrol has encountered a patrol of rogues (they are not tresspassing) do they confront or ignore them?)
    you levelled up! +3 FP, +2 Herbs, +1 Random Custom, +150 SD
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/left]
✧ 025 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 015 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 210 exp
words exp
patrol exp
predator exp
skirmish exp