Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch Adoptables -GA TRYOUTS OPEN-

Postby teresa8oats » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:42 am

ga tryouts on front page under forms <3
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:11 am

-Guest Artist Tryout-
Username: slit
Examples: xx xx xx xx
When will you be able to make your first horses: anytime, really c:
Are you active on CS?: very active, yes
Why do you want to be an Guest artist: I've always wanted to try out to be a guest artist but these past couple of years I haven't had any means to get to use oekaki, and now that I obviously do I'm trying to be active in the communities I've always loved to be in as much as possible to help out :>
Would you want to become a permanent artist? Why?: if you would have me as a permanent artist, I would love to. I love to be kept busy and organized and helping out with adopts would do just that c: I've been a quiet part of the CWHR community but I'm ready to change that and to keep the community active and happy with adopts.
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverBell90 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:48 am

-Guest Artist Tryout-
Username: SilverBell90
Examples: x x x x
From my GA time at Bear Run Tolters --> ~~~, ~~~

When will you be able to make your first horses: Anytime. I have a lot of free time during the week :P.

Are you active on CS?: Very active :3.

Why do you want to be an Guest artist: I have been in love with these adoptables ever since I found them a year or 2 ago. I also want to get to know the people here a bit more and maybe do streams like other adopt artists!

Would you want to become a permanent artist? Why?: Of course! Now that I'm in easier classes in high school, I'll still be kept busy, but still have free time to spend here. Especialy on the weekends. To me, these adopts and people are amazing, and I'd give my left arm(not my right, I'll need that one :I) to help you guys and make it a better and more active place. If you accept me, even for a short time, I'll make it worth while.
SilverBell90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:10 am

-Guest Artist Tryout-
Username: Arrows
Examples: Dunskin Frame Overo
Dunalino Roan Tovero
Palomino Snowcap
Buckskin Splash Blue Roan Chimeric
Seal Bay Roan (color in of an adoptable)
Mane + Tail Edits 1
Mane + Tail Edits 2
When will you be able to make your first horses: I'll be honest and say I'm not completely sure. My laptop is broken and the one I get to use is old, slow, and difficult to use - it doesn't even have java downloaded. In addition, I'm in the process of moving into a new house, so this may cause some problems. But I'm hoping within a month my computer will be fixed and I'll be mostly settled!
Are you active on CS?: Yes, very. I'm on every day for a decent amount of time for the most part.
Why do you want to be an Guest artist: I've loved and been involved in Cottonwood for a very long time now. I've watched myself improve greatly with horse colors and edits and other things; I'm still not the best, but I'm getting better. And I will say that CW has played a part in that - with me watching all those streams and asking questions and seeing all those horses with intricate colors and genetics, I've learned. Now, I'd really just love to test out my skills. I feel that maybe I've gotten good enough to make respectable enough adopts. I just love the community so much, even though things have slowed down slightly with MM and, of course, people have lives outside of CS. I think some new GAs will be great for CWHR!
Would you want to become a permanent artist? Why?: Yes, I think I would; if there was enough interest in my adopts, of course. I've always wanted to do more in Cottonwood, so becoming an artist would be wonderful to me. I've always loved the artists here, and wondered if I could ever be good enough to make designs as they do. Being an artist would be a great achievement for me!
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timey » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:19 am

-guest artist tryout-
      username: Timey
      examples: xxxxxxxxx
      when will you be able to make your first horses: ASAP, unless something comes up.
      are you active on cs: On here every day!
      why do you want to be a guest artist: If you couldn't already tell, I'm in love with this place! I'm always stalking the fanclub to see what is happening, and I'd really, really love the chance to work here at least once. I feel like hosting competitions would be a lot of fun to do, and just use it as a chance to improve my skills, so maybe in the future I could potentially do this as a permanent artist. Who knows!
      would you want to become a permanent artist: It's kind of wishful thinking honestly. I'd love to be an artist...If I thought I had the talent. I don't think having time would be much of an issue for me. I'd be quick to judge adopts and release more. Just my artistic skills could be a lot better. I'd have to say no for now, however I'd love to spend a little while working here just to get the experience!

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image
✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:52 pm

-Guest Artist Tryout-
Username: Baby bunnies!
Examples:
x1x
x2x
x3x
x4x
When will you be able to make your first horses: Beginning of October
Are you active on CS?: Yes
Why do you want to be an Guest artist: CWHR consists of amazing people that share the common interest of love for horses. I love to be involved in the many aspects of this community when possible. I enjoy sharing designs and also improving and/or learning more!
Would you want to become a permanent artist? Why?: I most definitely would if the position was offered to me. I feel that it would be an amazing opportunity to learn more about horses. It would also motivate me to be consistent with artwork. Let alone being a part of this wonderful community and being able to provide horses for people to treasure throughout the year would be amazing!
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Good.Pointe » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:14 pm

-Guest Artist Tryout-
Username: Rose Rivervalley
Examples: Brunblakk Fjord Adopt Entry for Imperial Chargers Rise - Art Commission for a friend Manchado Entry for Hyrule Gypsies
When will you be able to make your first horses: Saturday, that's when I make all adopts
Are you active on CS?: very...
Why do you want to be an Guest artist: I've loved this species and love making horse coats <3
Would you want to become a permanent artist? Why?: Yes! Sticking with this adoptable would be amazing, I have time on my hands <3
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orse » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:37 pm

-Guest Artist Tryout-
    Username: orse
    Examples: x x x x x x x x
    When will you be able to make your first horses: Any time! Holidays are coming up and all my assessment has died down so I have a lot more spare time on my hands. I can make multiple horses in a day. I'm too keen and you know it ^^
    Are you active on CS?: All my spare time in my life is spent on CS. CWHR is a huge part of that too.
    Why do you want to be a Guest artist: Because CWHR is one of the best things that has happened to me. Ever. I don't even know what to say atm because it's so hard to explain XD I have always badly wanted to become an artist here at CWHR, it means the world to me. I love the lines of the adoptable and the awesome community. Being a CWHR GA is something on my bucket list, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to try out.
    Would you want to become a permanent artist? Why?: Definitely! Being a CWHR artist would be amazing, I want to be able to contribute to this amazing community and improve my skills even more.
orse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randompersonH2O » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:29 pm

-Guest Artist Tryout-
Username: randompersonH2O
Examples:
1. Black Overo Mare for MM (yes, I am aware of the splotch outside the lines. It bugs me as well, but I haven't had the chance to fix it yet)
2. Blue Roan Gianrhin with Birdcatcher Spots
3. Blue Roan Gianrhin with Lace markings
4. Dapple Gray Tovero CTS
5. Chestnut Tovero Gianrhin
6. Bay Roan CWHR (GA contest)
When will you be able to make your first horses: Hopefully the day that GAs are announced. :)
Are you active on CS?: to be honest, I haven't been immensely active here due to schoolwork, but I will definitely pop online as much as possible if I am accepted as a guest artist. You will definitely see me on weekends, though, for this is when I usually have little to no homework.
Why do you want to be an Guest artist: I've loved CWHR for a very long time, and I love getting involved in the community as much as I possibly can. I started an archive of all of the horses here at CWHR back in July, and though it's not completely done I've had a blast setting it up. The people are also another reason why I love this community: Teresa, you're so great for keeping this place running as smoothly as it does, and all of the artists here are fantastic. I've learned a lot about equine art from them, and I hope to learn even more if I get a guest artist position.
Would you want to become a permanent artist? Why?: If you would want me as a permanent artist, Teresa, then I would be happy to accept the position. I've simply been trying to become a guest artist for a long time, so to be asked to be a permanent one would be an amazing honor, as well as a great opportunity to become a part of the fabulous staff here at CWHR.

EVEN IF YOU DON'T
┌──────────┐

Call me Ranny or Random.
I'm a normal adult (barely)
who loves acting, writing,
and making youtube videos.
Inspired by the beautiful
dorks you see here.

└──────────┘

IN YOURSELF NOW
███████████████
┌─────┐

└─────┘

█████████████████

┌───────────────────────────────┐
THAT I BELIEVE IN YOU! ---©

└───────────────────────────────┘
randompersonH2O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:19 pm

@slit - You seem like a very promising artist! I am not going to accept you as a GA, but no hard feelings. I would say mess around with techniques on how to do markings, and concentrate on making them look as much like real horses markings as possible.

@SilverBell90 - I am going to accept you! You have a nice gallery and I would like to see your style in CWHR lines! You have been an amazing follower of CWHR for the last two years, and know your way around here. XD

@Arrows - Love you and your art, but I am not going to accept because of your busy schedule. Make sure when you get your laptop fixed you try out again <3 If you are having problems downloading anything tell me I am practically an expert with java and j-tablet.

@Timey - You have been doing great practicing designs lately! I am not going to accept this time around as I am being picky, but keep working on those colors and patterns.

@Baby bunnies! - I would love to see how your style would work with these lines! I know you where a GA a while ago, but you have improved a lot since then. Accepted!

@Rose Rivervalley - You need to practice more on your coat colors and making them look realistic, so keep trying! Practice makes perfect!

@orse - Every month you seem to improve on your equine art. I would keep working on your appaloosas, and work on making your designs as realistic as possible, but otherwise you are accepted!

@randompersonH2O - I have really seen you improve over the last year! You still need to work on your techniques with making markings realistic. Keep practicing!!

So SilverBell90, Baby Bunnies, and Orse will be our new GA's. I will leave GA spots open so more people can try out, but I will not be accepting any more for a while.
    All 3 of you will be guest artists for exactly 2 weeks! Not long, but if you are active I will hopefully be able to see enough adopts that I can determine whether to make you permanent artists or not.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me