Gianrhin #83: Blue Roan Stallion by randompersonH2O

Based on Click to view
Artist randompersonH2O [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Gianrhin #83: Blue Roan Stallion

Postby randompersonH2O » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:33 am

This gorgeous boy is my second adoptable for our summer event, and similar in theme to the girl I posted before. He's based off of another great smoothie flavor: blueberry. He's a blue roan with three socks, a blaze, and five birdcatcher spots. I was very tempted to keep him when I realized how handsome he looked, but I think I'll let you guys have a chance to win him. He'll be up for adoption until I have 3 forms or July 20th, so enter while you can!

Form:
Code: Select all
username:
Gianrhin's name:
Gianrhin's age:
Personality:
A short story about his summer adventures (minimum 200 words):

EVEN IF YOU DON'T
┌──────────┐

Call me Ranny or Random.
I'm a normal adult (barely)
who loves acting, writing,
and making youtube videos.
Inspired by the beautiful
dorks you see here.

└──────────┘

IN YOURSELF NOW
███████████████
┌─────┐

└─────┘

█████████████████

┌───────────────────────────────┐
THAT I BELIEVE IN YOU! ---©

└───────────────────────────────┘
randompersonH2O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gianrhin #83: Blue Roan Stallion

Postby appiesauce » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:33 am

username:keys.
Gianrhin's name: Kuula
Gianrhin's age: 3 yrs
Personality: Kuulas' well, you know, a bit 'wild'. He's hyper and loves the ocean. Anything about the sea really, seaweed, seashells, seagulls, everything! He spunky and has a great personality. Always helping other and sharing with those in need. He's the perfect Gianrhin, and always will be!
A short story about his summer adventures (minimum 200 words): Going to beach of course. He loves watching the sand crabs as the waves pick them from out of the sand and carry them back until they grab on and burrow back down into the wet sand. Watching the sunset ( he's a cliché ) seeing seagulls fly near the salty water and catch a small fish that unfortunately jumped at the wrong time. If he wasn't at the beach he was sleeping, swimming in a lake, or eating fresh berries!
xxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xxxxx
aspynn | she/her | adult
xxxxxxxxtoyhou.se / sketch shop

xxxxxxxxImage
appiesauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby * Born Free * » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:52 am

username: * Born Free *
Gianrhin's name: Jack Frost[ Frost ]
Gianrhin's age: 8 years
Personality: Frost is a really stern and wise stallion. He's the leader of the group and always the first to know about things. He is very protective of those he loves. He can be a bit goofy when he really trust you. He can be a prankster but he usually always returns to being serious at the end of the day. In other words he's that responsible stallion that everybody loves to be around.
A short story about his summer adventures (minimum 200 words): When he was a colt he chased a butterfly in the meadow his herd was grazing in. Well, he was only watching the butterfly and not where he was going so he ended up rolling down a small hill. He let out a small squeal as he stopped, his legs in the air and chest rising and falling. The butterfly landed on his muzzle and he let out a whinny this time, rolling over and getting to his feet once again, his mane and tail all ruffled up and grass all on his coat. Well, the butterfly didn't stop and I flew back to his herd and Frost chased it back as well. He walked under mares and even made the lead stallion jump. By the time he was done chasing the butterfly he turned to see all of his herd far away from him because he kept running into them and making them fall to avoid stepping on him.
* Born Free *

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randompersonH2O » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:09 am

Both of you were under the minimum word count, but since neither of you edited your forms I decided to go with the story I enjoyed the most. Congrats, Frost is now yours!

* Born Free * wrote:username: * Born Free *
Gianrhin's name: Jack Frost[ Frost ]
Gianrhin's age: 8 years
Personality: Frost is a really stern and wise stallion. He's the leader of the group and always the first to know about things. He is very protective of those he loves. He can be a bit goofy when he really trust you. He can be a prankster but he usually always returns to being serious at the end of the day. In other words he's that responsible stallion that everybody loves to be around.
A short story about his summer adventures (minimum 200 words): When he was a colt he chased a butterfly in the meadow his herd was grazing in. Well, he was only watching the butterfly and not where he was going so he ended up rolling down a small hill. He let out a small squeal as he stopped, his legs in the air and chest rising and falling. The butterfly landed on his muzzle and he let out a whinny this time, rolling over and getting to his feet once again, his mane and tail all ruffled up and grass all on his coat. Well, the butterfly didn't stop and I flew back to his herd and Frost chased it back as well. He walked under mares and even made the lead stallion jump. By the time he was done chasing the butterfly he turned to see all of his herd far away from him because he kept running into them and making them fall to avoid stepping on him.

EVEN IF YOU DON'T
┌──────────┐

Call me Ranny or Random.
I'm a normal adult (barely)
who loves acting, writing,
and making youtube videos.
Inspired by the beautiful
dorks you see here.

└──────────┘

IN YOURSELF NOW
███████████████
┌─────┐