Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Wishywash Adopts- wip but please post

Postby SilhouetteStation » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:41 pm

mark! all of these ideas seem really cool!
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bebop » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:24 am

Thanks for the support y'all. I did decide to put the neck jelly in the default jellies, so we have head jelly, neck jelly, and back jelly as the default jelly positions.

I was able to get the lines and highlights all done for one jelly type, which is the "wavy" jelly type. I also have smooth and curly planned.

Here is the wavy default jelly. Notes: it will be kinda rare to see a wishy that has all three default jellies, the more jelly= the more rarer. Of course you can wait and mutate any wishy to have more of the jelly, its just a question of time.

I'm also working on the default tentacles, which will also be head, neck, and back placed and will also have wavy, curly, and smooth variations.
ImageImage i lived.
Bebop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bebop » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:35 pm

Also I sketched out two additional Wishie forms, and there are going to be three different forms in total.

So basically the species is going to have one basic form (the absolute unit?), which is the one on the main lineart, but then there are also two additional forms, the Chonker and the Flooshy, that will appear less frequently, and can also be mutated into.

The Chonker form is like the Wishy gets a lot bigger and absorbs most of its jelly into its body, it's a lot more sturdy to walk around and live on land, and also its pelt is much bigger and grows much more detailed patterns, but its jelly is very small and simple.

The Flooshy form is basically the opposite, this Wishy gets small and more jellyfish like and it loses a lot of its body mass in exchange for growing more jelly mass. It's body pattern gets a lot simpler but it's jelly pattern gets a lot more complex. It sort of lives more like deep sea, always aquatic?

This way there is a form that will make everyone happy, whether they prefer a lot of jelly, or a lot of cat, or a combination of both. I think the time cost for form mutations will be like having owned the wishy for 1-2 months, after that you can mutate it, then wait 1-2 months again, and then you can mutate it back or to a different form.

I guess all the old mutated forms will sort of live on, and while not continuing to be your real adopt, will sort of be like AUs of stages where your adopt has been? Like so you can RP or write or do art based on those scenarios?
ImageImage i lived.
Bebop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me