Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pine Valley QH V2 - Open to marking! by Albino_

Based on Click to view
Artist Albino_ [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 27 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Albino_

by kaju

by Albino_

by Albino_

by Albino_

by kaju

by kaju

Pine Valley QH V2 - Open to marking!

Postby Albino_ » Tue May 21, 2024 4:18 am

Introduction wrote:Pine Valley Ranch has been breeding high quality quarter horses for generations! All standing between 14-16.2 hands. Specializing in producing horses with slow, smooth gaits with disciplines like western pleasure and hunter under saddle in mind. Over the years we’ve imported horses from around the world to aid in our breeding program! It’s been such a success that for the first time we are offering our stock to the public, including a breeding facility with a handful of our top studs and mare available for stud and brood. Not what you’re looking for? We will also help facilitate the import of horses from every continent, including some with very special and unique markings!

Main Page (Here) // Auction and Imports // Breeding Facility // Current Event // Artist Search // Item Shop + Customs //[url]Registration[/url] // Show Arena // V1 Archive // V2 Archive // Discord

Welcome to Pine Valley Ranch adopts! Every user will be able to claim a randomized founder to start off! After that, Pine Valley quarter horses can be “bought” through the auction center or through regular adopts! All adopts beside customs will be free. Our auction center currently had two options, both with limited slots! Option one is applying for a horse in the loose auction pen. You have a 100% chance of getting a horse, and the base color and pattern will be completely randomly generated. Option two is through our main auction. You’ll know what color the horse is ahead of time but watch out! These horses are very popular and there is only a 75% chance of winning the horse you choose. We will also have regular adopts for those who want to adopt and not try out for auctions but I highly recommend to do both!

• CS rules apply!

• Do not claim the species as your own

• You may only apply for 1 auction horse per round (per person) Meaning you can apply for 1 option at a time. Pre-rolled genetics, or completely random.

•You may apply for as many of the adoptable PVs you want, but can only win an adopt 3 times in 1 week

• Please be kind to all members of the community and staff!

• Do not rush artists. Horses may take up to 1 week to finish. Anything past that point please dm me!

• Do not remove Inkiings signature!

• If stored offsite, please credit Inkiing for the lines, link back to the PV thread and the design artist for the design

Owner/Artist: Albino_
Artists:
TheKiwiKat
Fawntura
kaju
flight;;
birch.
Last edited by Albino_ on Sun Jun 02, 2024 4:03 am, edited 14 times in total.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PVQH Color Rarities

Postby Albino_ » Tue May 21, 2024 4:19 am

Color rarities determine how often they’ll be seen in auction, and how likely they are to pass on to your horses offspring! In the future markings will be specific to certain continents where the horse is imported from, but for the time being most markings will show up regardless of where the horse Is from.

Very Common: 70% pass rate
Tobiano, Overo, Splash, Dapples, Single Cream, Pangere, Nd1, flaxen

Common: 60% pass rate (combo genes pass separately)
Double Cream, Tovero, Inverted Tovero, Dun, Silver, Roan, reverse roan, Sabino, bird catcher spots, belt Tobiano, grease spots,

Uncommon: 50% pass rate
Appaloosa, Pintaloosa, Grey, Rabicano, Champagne, pearl, reverse dilution, ragged striping, sooty, freckles, mantle, hooded Appaloosa, barred, tabby,

Rare: 40% pass rate
Brindle, Okapi, somatic mutation, Lace, peacock Appaloosa, Vitiligo, dominant white, moonspots, sunspots, inverted striping, Zorse

Very Rare: 30% pass rate
Chimera, Manchado, Double Chimera

Code: Select all
 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tPAzvFO.png[/img]

[quote="Introduction"]Pine Valley Ranch has been breeding high quality quarter horses for generations! Specializing in producing horses with slow, smooth gaits with disciplines like western pleasure and hunter under saddle in mind. Over the years we’ve imported horses from around the world to aid in our breeding program! It’s been such a success that for the first time we are offering our stock to the public, including a breeding facility with a handful of our top studs and mare available for stud and brood. Not what you’re looking for? We will also help facilitate the import of horses from every continent, including some with very special and unique markings! [/quote]

[b][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4963536]Main Page[/url][/b] // [b][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4963538]Auction and Imports[/url][/b] //[b][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4963541]Breeding Facility[/url][/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Dam:[/b]
[b]Sire:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height (14-16.2hh):[/b]
[b]Color:[/b]
[b]Genetics:[/b]
[b]Breeding Notes:[/b]

[code][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Halter Color:[/b][/code]

[/center]
Last edited by Albino_ on Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pine Valley QH V2 - Open to marking!

Postby Albino_ » Tue May 21, 2024 6:40 am

we are open for marking! Sray tuned for our first event coming June 1st! A summer event!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Tue May 21, 2024 8:21 am

we have a new Discord
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violetglare » Tue May 21, 2024 9:02 am

Mark!
Violetglare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Wed May 22, 2024 1:17 am

auction is OPEN
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemmie » Wed May 22, 2024 2:59 am

mark C:
hi i'm clem !
she/her - adult
trades - toyhouse

sig art & pfp art
clemmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sun May 26, 2024 12:40 am

our shop is open! I have also added C$ as a way to get PV Coins too!!

Also,
T-minus 1 week before the summer event starts, woo hoo! I just wanted to come here and give you an update on how it's going, so, the summer carnival event will run from June 1st to July 6th, but, the Design A Candy Apple will go from June 1st to July 2nd(the 2nd being the last day to design a candy apple). We have 3 game booths that you can win items and PV coins in and I am gonna be introducing some new summer items that can be used on pre-existing PVs from V2 only sadly or used on PVs that haven't been made yet! Now, those are a secret till the event starts and then they'll be in the event shop to be purchased with PV Coins, so stock up on coins now!

Then, we will have event adopts too and also a special twist to this event, there will be a ticket drawing and you'll pick a number between 1 and 30 and you'll be assigned to a random unhandled PVH! You'll have a month to finish the prompts and if you can finish the prompts you'll "tame" that PVH and they'll be yours! Now, you can only win 1 of the unhandled PVH's, 1 candy apple PVH's and 1 event adopt PVH, so you can get a total of 3 PVH's in this event! If you do not like the PVH you where assigned, you may tame it and sell it back to the Corral and get coins and that PVH will go up for adoption.

I hope you all are ready for some fun! I cannot wait!!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items