Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:12 am

”wake up mistpaw!” smokepaw meowed next to their brother who was still sleeping
”mmh….whyyyy….” mistpaw mumbled half asleep, before smokepaw could speak, sundust came into the scene
”because today you both are going to train hunting with me and copperstrike” sundust spoke as he walked into the warriors den
”why cant we train laterrr??” mistpaw turned his side
”because after training well go around the territory border! ” smokepaw said jumping happily

”that sounds boring.. why cant i just sleeeeeeep” mistpaw asked turning to look at sundust

”because you are training to be a warrior, or do you want to be an apprentice for the rest of your life?” copperstrike asked from behind sundust

”fineeee…” he said as he got up lazily

”finally! Lets go!” smokepaw ran out of the warriors den

”smokepaw wait for us” sundust meowed after them

”come on! Walk fasterr!” they said at the camps entrance waiting for the others

”i cant, im too tired” mistpaw answered as he walked towards smokepaw

”mistpaw, you should really go to sleep earlier if you are so tired” copperstrike spoke

”i am trying but i just cant get any sleep before the sun starts rising ” mistpaw answered

”oh, in that case you should really speak to cloudchaser he might be able to help” copperstrike said

- After a long while , the cats had arrived at the clover fields -

”finally we are here!” smoekpaw spoke as they were about to run around the field but sundust stopped them ”you shouldn’t make much noise, you will scare the prey away” sundust spoke

”oh..you’re probably right” they said sadly

”dont worry, i can ask your mothers to bring you here to spend time” sundust took a deep breath before contiuning

”alright, lets get to practicing hunting!” he meowed

[ 299 words]

-- cats on patrol

Copperstrike | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: N

Sundust | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N

Mistpaw | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Smokepaw | they/them | HP 95% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
No
-- level 2
experience: 63/300
-- items in inventory used

-- active quests:

-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x4
Bugs| 1 FP | x3
Mouse | 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1
Rabbit | 3 FP | x1
prey | 4 FP | x0

ragwort | x1
mallow leaves | x1
chickweed| x1
Blackberry leaves| x1
Honey| x1
Chamomile| x1
catchweed| x1
Daisy leaf| x1
wild garlic| x1
Catmint| x1
holly berries | x1

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[077.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:26 pm

CLAN EMBER !!
    x( griff archive last post )

There was something about him.

The injured tom. Maybe it was those soulful eyes, eyes cloaked with the deepest shades of azure and flecked with the gold of the morning star. A gentle gaze. Attentive. Both youthful, yet ancient at the same time, radiating a steady, quiet wisdom. And with the silvery sheen of the feline’s curls, it was… mesmerizing.

“Can I see?” The tom’s gaze lowered, warmth blooming through his cheeks. “If you want to, that is. You don’t have to.”

Crowcall blinked. “Yeah, sure. Why not?”

With a little shrug, he settled down next to the tom, flicking the shell towards him. “It’s nothing special. Just an old thing I found near the beach…” He frowned, squinting. “Wait, you’re not actually… huh. You’re not that old. Like… my age?”

The tom cleared his throat, faint smile fading. He ducked his head, warmth rippling through his fur as he fiddled with the shell. “Yeah. I… uh get that a ton.” Small paws turned the pale shell over and over, like the gentle roll and tumble of the tides. “Makes it easier to run sometimes.”

“Run? Why are you running?”

Blue eyes broke from his. “I don’t know. Just… never had a home, I guess.”

A soft, broken whisper spoken with a strange flippancy ━ a silver shield to hide behind, an armor against the thorns of a world writhing with shadows at every twist and turn. Maybe, maybe, this tom was a little like him. Wild and reckless. Rebellious… in his own way.

“Hey.” Crowcall offered a small nudge toward the other tom. “Well, if you ever need a place to hide…” A small grin tugged at his muzzle. “I know lots of good hiding spots around here.”

The tom’s eyes brightened. “You━”

“... ah, you two!” Furzetuft chuckled, tail streaming behind her as she nudged the other tom. “I managed to scrouge up something while I was waiting for those cobwebs! Hungry?” (+3FP rat, +1 wintergreen, +1 comfrey root)

“You should be! Well…” She ruffled the curls atop the tom’s head. “This little guy has a long journey ahead and━”

“Actually.” The tom rose, steps tentative. “There’s something…”

Her tail draped around his shoulder. “Is something wrong?”

And soft conversation flowed, cascading. Fleeting whispers and hushed phrases ━ all to the rhythm of shuffling paws and widened eyes. Words exchanged, but… inaudible. Lost in the wind. It was a dance, one with words snatched by the breath of the breeze. And a long one.

His jaws parted in a yawn.

Gold curls bounced as the stranger turned aside, a new light within her eyes. Her neck arched into a small bow as she rested her nose along the tom’s head in farewell. With a soft smile, she nodded towards the patrol. “Take care of him. I think… I think he'll like it here.”

He froze. “Wait, what?”

But the stranger was already retreating, a fleeting shadow vanishing.

“I’m staying.” The tom shuffled forward, dark eyes alive ━ alive with the quiet tumble of seas and the glint of the sun. His gaze found the rest of the patrol, before settling on his. “If… if you’ll have me, that is.” (+1 uc myo!)
    xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ emberstar (10% hunger), cloudrunner (10% hunger),
    xxxxxxcrowcall (10% hunger)

xxhealth stats
    xxxx↳ n/a!

xxxp stats (opted in for death)
    xxxx↳ +70XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+6XP for prey, +4XP for herbs, +30XP for npc quest

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+3FP rat
    xx+1 wintergreen, +1 comfrey root

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ +1 uc myo (one uc trait, unlimited c and nr!)

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +130XP → level 2 (293/300XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a, but feel free to disregard the lore regarding furzetuft's friend + use the myo for anything you'd like instead! you definitely don't have to make the event 'canon' in your lore if you'd prefer not to! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[078.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:30 am

WINDCLAN !!
    x( frisco archive last post )

There was nothing he could do.

And perhaps, that stung most of all. The bridges he could never cross, the gentle assurance he’d never breathe and the reassuring lies he’d never utter. The divide was steep, the length, width and breadth, a chasm.

Where he was sharp edges and hard lines, Blue was soft curves and blurred shapes. A rippling eddy, shifting and changing with the wind’s beckon. The wide-eyed innocence to his narrowed jadedness. The light to his darkness.

His world was one of crumbling ruins. A neighbourhood where darkness reigned and shadows scoured dilapidated alleys, dripping with water writhing with rust and snared in ribbons of plastic. Demons and night terrors ruled every block, every inch of the place scrawled with unwritten rules. Street rules.

Kindness was weakness, gentilty nothing more than a ploy. Survival was king, skills the greatest currency, grey morals an asset. Those who mastered the code of the street… thrived.

Those who didn’t crumbled.

Unravelling like the tattered strips of plastic swept by the cruel knife of the wind. And it seemed… some things never changed. Humans and the remnant of their lives; the little crinkled pieces of oil-tainted paper and plastic with the treasure left inside. And… the first buzzing scavengers. (+2FP leftovers, +2FP leftovers, +1FP insects)

With a quick signal to the rest of the patrol, Ash fell into step beside the little white cat. Pale shoulders still trembled, paws quavering the slightest touch, but it was fading.

The fear perishing, a mere snatch of a memory as the heights of emerald greens and cedarwood filtered out that lone summer house.
    xx
    totals

xxxx↳ bluecloud (14% hunger), ravenash (10% hunger), shiningheart (10% hunger)
    xxxxxshadowtail (20% hunger), hawkfrost (20% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted in for death)
    xxxx↳ +120XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent, +10XP for prey

xx+2FP leftovers, +2FP leftovers, +1FP insects
    xx+ no herbs </3

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +150XP → level 5 (504/650XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:08 pm

FlowerClan
[url=link]Last Explore Post[/url] | [url=link]Last Response Received[/url]

BrokenStar looked around the battered territory around her. Hardly nothing stood after the fierce battle with a rival clan. Their leader had lost their last life, their deputy was also taken. The few cats that survived the attack nominated Brokenfur to become their new leader. She had always been a great warrior, having been mentored by the old leader himself. Sorrow had filled her heart and soul as she stepped up to take the place of her great leader. She had spent the night receiving her blessing from Starclan and all the great cats of the past. They had granted her the name, Brokenstar.

The new leader quickly took in the camp and decided what needed to be done. "We must rebuild. We will not let this destroy us!" Her voice was soft, but firm. She would be a gentle ruler. Quickly she gathered what warriors and apprentices remained. "If you can, please do a boarder patrol with me. We must hunt and gain the supplies to survive."

The few cats that could, left the camp with their new leader. Brokenstar would raise this clan back up from the ashes. She would gather enough food and supplies and rebuild what was lost in the great battle.

[ # 207 ]

-- cats on patrol
BrokenStar | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Standard Predators/Prey please!
-- level 0
experience: 0
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
Prey | 1 FP | x0
Prey | 2 FP | x0
Prey | 2 FP | x0
Prey | 3 FP | x0
Prey | 3 FP | x0
Prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinerious » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:37 am

SteppeClan
[url=n-a]Last Explore Post[/url] | [url=n-a]Last Response Received[/url]
(I hope I did this right, if not let me know and I can fix it :D)

Viktor sat on the fence for the final time, glancing over his shoulder to the forever-darkened lights of his broken home. His owners had left moons ago, leaving him behind. He waited, hoping they would come back, but the scare food supply wouldn't allow him to remain any longer. Turning his tail for the last time, he leaped into the woods and never looked back.
    Fawnstep climbed up the ridge, heaving with the strain. She had been running from racoons again, apparently they didn't enjoy hungry non-threats seeking sustenance. Oh, whatever, I'll go somewhere else. I think I saw woods, finally, on the other side of this twoleg camp. She breaks into a sprint again, invigored by the scent of green, of prey.
    Viktor is stalking a vole when he feels a soft thumping, quickly getting more intense as the rustling of the underbrush reaches his ears; something is coming. Ears flattened against his head, he stared at the vole, wondering if he could pounce and get away before whatever it was showed up and scared his dinner away, or stole it. But as soon as the noises started, they stopped, and he suddenly had the feeling of being stalked. Fur standing on end, he pounced for the vole, taking it out with his quick paws.
    A moment later, as he was about to start hungrily devouring his catch, a voice rang out from above, "Not bad, for a hungry kitty-pet," and a moment later there was a pale calico she-cat next to him. Viktor snatches his prey and made to leap away, but the she-cat spoke again, "I'm not going to steal your prey," pausing, the dark tom looks back to the she-cat, untrusting.
    "Sorry if I almost scared it off, your prey. I smelled the vole and then you, so I decided to observe. I'm Fawnstep, what is your name?" Her blue eyes looked so earnest, so he put his catch down and sat down, lucking his paws clean.
    "I was called Viktor, but no one really calls me anything right now. I've heard that word before, kitty-pet, are you a clan cat? Fawnstep's head tilted as she too sat, almost primly Viktor noticed, her tail curling around her paws, at rest.
    "A well informed kitty-pet. Pleasure to meet you Viktor. I was, but I'm on a journey to find a new home. My previous clan was scattered to the winds by wildfires, so I'm journeying north-west to a place I've heard called the Northern Clans, where broken cats can seek home. Would you join me?" Viktor paused his cleaning to stare at the strange cat. She spoke strange, she sat strange, and her promise and offer of a home appealed immensely to his twanging heart. With a heartbeat, he found himself nodding, as if some outside force was guiding his decision. Maybe this would be good?
    The two cats set off in search of supplies and food for the journey, patrolling each new area for predators and cats alike. Maybe they'd chance upon others who could join them?

[ #511 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Fawnstep | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Viktor | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

~
-- level 0
experience: 0
~
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:49 am

+50XP for 388 words written
+20XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger for each cat

Still annoyed by the two toms tempestslash realized she would have to lead the patrol. Since it looked like no other cat was going to. Tempestslash lead them to another part of the territory to mark some borders. Her ears were still hot from listening to the rogues insults. As she was marking a tree she saw a blurr of blue fur racing past her almost too quickly for her to distinguish what; or rather who it was. Blueberrynose raced across an open section of land and plunged into a bush. At first tempestslash rolled her eyes, the older cats were supposed to be more mature not go playing in leaves like a newly made apprentice! Her critical thoughts were silenced as blueberrynose emerged with a rabbit hanging from his jaws. Tempestslash silently scolded herself for thinking poorly of the tom. Quickly the group returned to their duties. Embersnow even caught a mouse. +1rabbit, +1mouse, +5FP, +10XP their bellies were already quite full from eating earlier, this fresh kill would be for later. Tempestslash decided a moment of rest would do them all some good. She settled down among some fallen leaves under a thick tree trunk. She was half asleep when she felt somethign tickling her nose. With a jolt her eyes flew open and she sprung to her paws. The sudden movement started the others as well but not as startled as the cat infront of her. Tigershine stood with wide eyes holding a clump of herbs +1marigold, +2XP im sorry tempestslash I didnt think youd get so scared. I was just trying to wake you up with the smell. The tom dropped the herbs at tempestslash's feet.
But something more important seized tempestslash's attention in that moment. She hissed to the others "get down quickly!" Confused the others listened and ducked down. It took a moment but the others finally saw what tempestslash had seen. They caught a glimpse of a badger do they choose to pursue the badger?
Total:

+82XP | +10% Hunger for each cat
↳ tempestslash (30% hunger), embersnow (30% hunger), blueberrynose (30%hunger), tigershine (40%hunger), steambrook (40%hunger)
| +5FP | +1marigold | Congradulations you levelled up! You receive +2 FP (of your choice), +2 Herbs (of you choice), +1 Uncommon Edit, +1 Stellar Remnants Level 4 (69/500)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+100XP for 852 words written
+20XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger for each cat

Peachcrown nodded quickly. Still feeling guilty she brushed past him towards a spot where there was nearly always prey. It was an area most caretakers took their apprentices to build up their confidence in hunting. Seeing as no apprentices were there at the moment it wouldnt be wrong of them to hunt there. She watched out of the corner of her eye as bolin parted his jaws to take in the scents. She started to think about his scent. How it made her feel comforted and safe. Another wave of guilt crashed into her mind and she tried to regain focus. She managed to catch two mice. +2mice, +1scraps, +5FP, +10XP bolin felt a soft smack on the top of his head. He looked up to see his bat friend albi was tapping him with a claw. It didnt hurt but it sure got his attention. Bolin was confused this wasnt normal behavior for albi usually he just clung silently to his fur. It seemed like he was trying to tell bolin something. What could it be? Bolin found some scraps and held it up to the bat "Is this what you are trying to tell me? That theres food nearby?" He meowed still confused.
While the two were hunting the rest of the group found some herbs to bring back to camp +1lovage, +2XP. The group of cats finally remerged. Bolin's father shot him an inquisitive look when he saw the scraps compared to peachcrown's mice. Still he respected that the two had found any prey at all when between the rest of them they only found a single measly herb. A low growl sounded from some cat nearby. At first it took a moment to distinguish who it was. Thought the bristled fur spoke for itself. Thrushslip looked like he wanted to claw someones face off and they soon realized why. They notice a patrol where at least one cat has crossed the border do they choose to confront the other cats?

Suddenly bolin cringes visibly. He lets out a pained gasp as he slowly lowers himself onto the forest floor.
Bolin is sick and will require 1 of the following herbs to be cured: daisy leaf, catmint, stinging nettle, or rush

Total:

+132XP | +10% Hunger for each cat
↳ peachcrown (10% hunger), bolin & albie (10% hunger), thrushslip (10%hunger), goldenleaf (10%hunger), rapidstream (10%hunger) acornnick [not on patrol] (0%hunger)
| +5FP | +1lovage | Level 6 (132/800)
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[079.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:03 am

PEACECLAN !!
    x( coffee.berry archive last post )

The unknown awaited.

Ancient secrets locked behind towering heights of frost and ice. Arcane powers sealed behind riddles. Trials interlaced with mysteries and magic. Legends beckoned, on the cusp of being unbound, just a winter’s kiss away.

And she would be the one to unlock them… to test the legends. To uncover whatever lay within the heart of that lofty peak.

Her paw rested on the crinkled edges of the map, smoothing the rolled fringes. Symbols scrawled across the parchment, dark ink bleeding the hue of ebony bruises as she traced a path through the mountains.

But first, the journey. The most becoming part of it all. A trial of endurance and a test of character. A refining, the sharpening of iron against iron to craft a pointed blade, light as a feather's touch. A game to test the heart… and will.

And she was ready.

Before the waters, her reflection whirled and rippled, casting colors and shapes in vivid swirls of watercolor and light. A feline rose, mirrored at the surface, chin tilted and jaw firm.

But it seemed… she wasn’t the only traveler here.

A little curled leaf bobbed on the clear surface, a tiny passenger resting in its hull, a sailor upon silver seas. (+1FP bugs, +1 raspberry leaves)
    xx
    totals

xxxx↳ silverstar (10% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +20XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+1XP for prey, +1XP for herbs, +130XP from quest board

xx+1FP bugs
    xx+1 raspberry leaves

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +162XP → level 2 (312/300XP) → level 3 (12/400XP)

xxImagecongrats! you've reached level three and received an additional +2FP (your choice!), +1 herb (your choice!) and +1 nr myo!
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:29 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:

Image©

the current season is leaf bare !
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:56 pm

Clan Ember
When we Last Left Off... | Crowcall might be something yet!

Emberstar looked over the tom a moment, taking in those deep eyes, the silvery fur, the scars that told of a troubled youth. The strange wisdom only a rough start in life would bring to one so young. More scars than even he himself carried. He hummed low, before giving a slight nod. "Welcome, then, to your new home. Keep your nose clean and we will have no trouble." The tom looked relieved, a faint smile tugging on their maw, right as Crowcall bumped shoulders with them.

"I bet you have LOTS of cool stories to tell dontcha?" He asked, excitement entering his voice. "Why don't you tell me some of them?" Emberstar watched this interaction with a soft smile despite himself, before he started to lead the group back home. He peered over at his deputy, who also had a soft smile to sport of her own.

"Crowcall needs a good friend," Cloudrunner said, her tone hushed so that the apprentice would not overhear. "And I think that tom needs a second chance at life. It will be a good fit I think..."

"I hope so," Emberstar replied, his tone wistful. "Not... not all of us get a second chance like that. I hope we can all be what he needs to heal. The way back to their home proved to be uneventful, and as they all made it to camp safely of course everyone surrounded the new tom.

"This is our new clan mate, treat him as you would treat any other here," Emberstar reassured. The questions flew in the dozens, and their new member answered as best as he could. As everyone ate a well deserved meal, they finally settled in for the night.

"WAKEY WAKEY ITS ME!" Came a cry the next morning. Emberstar groaned, glancing over just in time to see Crowcall about to tackle the new tom. But, to his amusement, the tom was ready. Catching Crowcall in mid-air, the pair play-wrestled while laughing maniacally. Perhaps he could give the apprentice this hunting time off, let them bond with the newcomer for a bit instead. As the pair of wrestling cats thudded into a nearby tree with giggling, he knew it would be the right call. Maybe, just maybe, Crowcall's newfound friend could help keep him out of trouble for a bit. Maybe.

But that did leave the question of who to assign to today's hunting mission. After all, the season was getting sparse again and they could not let a day go without hunting at least once. "Feathernose, you're with me today!" He called over towards a rather lovely sealpoint. Why not treat himself today? It was no secret that he rather liked the girl. A fact which was affirmed as nearby he could hear Crowcall leading a chant:

"Emberstar and Feathernose, sitting in a tree! K I S S I N G!" He coughed a slight, ears flattening back, as Feathernose softly chuckled, gently brushing her side against Emberstar.

"I see nothing wrong with that scenario," she purred, her voice both a tease and a promise. "Let us hunt! And if we are successful perhaps you and I may... celebrate. Alone." She winked, which made Emberstar's fur all stand on end and his tail twitch. This earned more crowing from a certain apprentice, even as Feathernose led Emberstar away on the patrol.

"Darling you let him get to you, you know. You have to play along, make it not fun for him any more! Although... I meant every word of what I said. After all, you're easy on the eyes. But hunting first, yes? A bit on incentive for us both to do well." Emberstar tried to get out a response, but every word was mumbled or stuttered.

"Ah ever so eloquent today! Let us hope your actions speak better than your words!"

[ 645 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Emberstar | He/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
Feathernose | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

The list!
-- level 2
experience: 293/300
Any items used/eaten this post? Yes, seagull x1
-- active quests: None
None Currently
-- opted in to death?
Yes Link here!
-- inventory
palmetto bug | 1 FP | x1
mouse | 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
seagull | 3 FP | x0
rat | 3 FP | x1
albacore | 4 FP | x1

bright-eye | x2
daisy Leaf | x2
celandine | x1
mallow leaves | x1
stinging nettle | x1
juniper berry | x1
cobwebs | x0
wintergreen | x1
comfrey root | x1

Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peaceclan || Explore #12

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:35 am

ᑭEᗩᑕEᑕᒪᗩᑎ
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

She was determined to make it.

Everything she'd ever done was going to be proven once she made it. She remembered seeing other kittypets and their kits being happy in their yards, playing, having the time of their lives. And she... she was alone. No mother, no father, no one to take care of her, little and alone. Her eyes stung, and they filled with tears as she remembered losing her mother.

She hadn't ever done anything to deserve it. Neither did her mother. Those nasty, old dogs were the worst.

Until her.

The twoleg who loved her. The twoleg that Silverstar loved. The twoleg who saw Silverstar, dirty and hurt in the garbage can, and felt that that stray cat was hers. The twoleg that Silverstar belonged to.

Emerald, her name was. She had red-brown hair until her waist, one ice blue eye and one green as the grass. She had a pretty smile, and her eyes would always gleam with happiness. Silverstar realised she missed Em. But, there was no time to visit now. Even though that was the twoleg who helped Silverstar become the wonderful cat she was today, Silverstar had to do her quest, no stops to old friends. Except if maybe she'd meet some of the cats that helped her before, then she'd stop.

But now... now it was time to go over to Crystal Wing.

Silverstar had caught bugs on her trip to the snowy mountain, so she had some food. Except she wouldn't eat it yet. She'd wait until she was at the entrance, so she could have energy.

Silverstar looked at the view a while before leaving. The wind wasn't blowing much; the sun was out, even though it was leafbare. The snow on the mountain was not melting anytime soon. It was a magical layer of never-melting snow, for TwinkleClan's sake!
Silverstar lay down in the snow like she did with her mother as a kit, rolling over again and again. She frolicked for a while, and then got up and shook herself.

She walked, walked and then ran a bit. It felt nice, the sun against her fur while her feet touched the soft grass. A cabbage butterfly flew onto her nose, and Silverstar's nose felt the smell of homemade cookies flutter up her nostrils. "Magic?" she asked. The butterfly flew a loop-the-loop, and flew forward.

The butterfly stopped and turned. It was waiting for her! Silverstar ran over to the butterfly's side, and it guided her to a medium-sized mountain. The butterfly stopped, flapped one of it's wings three times and left.

"So this is Crystal Wing." Silverstar mumbled to herself. She looked at the mountain. It was easily twenty times her size. It looked as if it was made of sturdy glass, but it was nearly green. Moss was planted all over it, and roses, vines and all kinds of flowers sat steadily on it. A clan of butterflies was flying above.

Then, Silverstar noticed something she hadn't noticed before. A path-staircase kind of thing. There were short stairs covered with moss that was different from the other moss; it was the lightest green Silverstar had ever seen! Silverstar quickly ate the bugs she'd catched, and then slowly went up the stairs.

Finally, she came to a ancient arch, covered with white roses. She quickly stepped inside.

She was inside Crystal Wing.

[566 words]

------------------------------------------

-ꉔꋬ꓄ꇙ ꄲꋊ ꉣꋬ꓄ꋪꄲ꒒-

Silverstar
ꇙꁝꏂ/ꁝꏂꋪ
ꁝ꒤ꋊꍌꏂꋪ ꉣꄲ꒐ꋊ꓄ꇙ: 10%
ꁝꏂꋬ꒒꓄ꁝ ꉣꄲ꒐ꋊ꓄ꇙ: 100%

꒒ꏂ꒦ꏂ꒒: 3 [12/400]

꒐ꋊ꒦ꏂꋊ꓄ꄲꋪꌦ:

Bugs | 1 FP
Vole | 2 FP
Vole | 2 FP
Crow | 4 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Crow | 4 FP
Squirrel | 3 FP
Vole | 2 FP

x1 Mallow leaves
x2 Goldenrod
x1 Elder Leaves
x1 Catchweed
x1 Lungwort
x1 Goatweed
x1 Burdock Root
x1 Horsetail
x1 Dock
x1 Bindweed
x2 Fennel
x1 Stinging Nettle
x1 Sweet Sedge
x1 Tormentil
x1 Watermint
x1 Broadleaf Plantain

ꉣ꒐ꉔꀘ꒐ꋊꍌ ꂵꌦ ꄲꅐꋊ ꊰꄲꋪꂵ: here <3

ꉔ꒤ꋪꋪꏂꋊ꓄ ꆰ꒤ꏂꇙ꓄ꇙ: wrote:
No quests!

꒐꓄ꏂꂵꇙ ꒐ꋊ ꒐ꋊ꒦ꏂꋊ꓄ꄲꋪꌦ ꒤ꇙꏂ꒯: wrote:Bugs x1 to feed Silverstar!! She should have 0 Hunger Points now <3 Striked out!

꒯ꏂꋬ꓄ꁝ ꄲꉣ꓄-꒐ꋊ: wrote:None!

↤↤↤↤↤ 𝔫όŦ𝑒𝕤: ↦↦↦↦↦ wrote:Image
None!
Joking, I do!! You inspired me to use my favourite CS item here to guard my notes <3 Thank you!! :D
Last edited by coffee.berry on Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me