Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Postby sunny-skies » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:34 am

OmbreCoyote wrote:Poppyclan

with her ears perked, cloverspark made her way through the undergrowth. thankfully the forest was much easier to navigate through now that the trees were farther apart, and the molly was even able to spot places where she'd be able to store her bundle of herbs for the time being. it wouldn't be easy to carry them around all day, after all, and it might be nice to give herself a break from holding them. as she approached a hollowed out log to get a closer look, the molly was able to spot a nice clump of herbs growing nearby!  deciding that it definitely wouldn't hurt to have a few more herbs with her, she took a few before continuing on. (+1 water hemlock, +1 goatweed, +1 catchweed)

upon picking up the fresh scent of a rabbit nearby, the molly paused in her tracks. she *was* starting to feel hungry, and she needed to be sure to keep her strength up  not long after she had begun to pursue the scent, she was able to come across a half-eaten rabbit. she scented something else, too...

"hey!" an unfamiliar voice hissed, causing cloverspark to jump away from the remaining scraps. "stay away from that! that's my catch." she turned to see a couple of rogues only a few tail lengths away, though one seemed to be hanging back in an attempt to avoid any conflict. the other seemed much more hostile, his tail lashing as they approached her.

"oh! I don't want any trouble. here, you can take it." the rogue only growled in response before swiping at cloverspark with his claws unsheathed, only narrowly missing the molly. cloverspark blinked in surprise at the sudden attack before lashing back, her claws raking against his shoulder. though she hadn't had much experience in fighting, the molly seemed to be much more skilled than the rogue. it seemed as though he wasn't the best fighter. she pounced, her paws outstretched, and soon had the tom pinned.
"leave." the rogue nodded, surprised at his defeat, before reluctantly leaving the area. hopefully he wouldn't be back any time soon.

fortunately for cloverspark, she had been able to come out of the brief fight unscathed. he had left behind the scraps, too, giving her something to eat (+1 scraps). the other rogue hesitantly approached her, an apologetic look on their face.
"would you mind if I helped you out a bit? I'm sorry about whatever trouble we may have caused." cloverspark nodded in response, a thoughtful expression on her face.

maybe they'd be interested in joining her, too? (+1 common myo)

+110xp for 2008 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+5xp for predator fight
+0% hunger (0 free posts left!)

total :

+124xp | +0% hunger | +1 water hemlock, +1 goatweed, +1 catchweed | +1fp (scraps) | level 1 (114/200)

congrats, you've leveled up! you've received +1fp (scraps)

charlieputh wrote:

after the two warriors had stopped bickering with one another, the patrol continued on quietly. thankfully the weather had been fairly calm, considering how harsh the cold could be during the season of leafbare.

it wasn't long before something seemed to have caught flamepetal's eye. approaching a nearby tree stump to get a closer look, the molly was able to find some poppy seeds! carefully collecting them to bring along with her, she picked them up gently in her jaws before rejoining the rest of the patrol. (+1 poppy seeds)

out of the corner of his eye, scratchface was able to spot an owl silently hovering over an area nearby, most likely to catch something it saw. with prey scarcer than ever, it was important that they took every chance to catch prey that they had. if they were quick enough, the patrol might be able to catch the prey before the owl did. nodding to the others, scratchface led the group as they approached the area with soft, quick pawsteps. it wasn't long before they had found themselves in a small clearing, where they saw the owl swoop down on the tiny figure of a bony shrew. it must have had bad luck with finding food during the season, as it seemed to seem near starved.

not wanting the bird to take the patrol's rare chance of a meal, falconcry pounced forward and latched herself onto the owl's large wing. it flapped its wings in an attempt to shake the molly off, but it had little chance to do so before firestorm had pinned down its other wing. now overpowered, the owl was dragged to the ground as it fought hard to escape the cats' grasp. scratchface approached, delivering a powerful swipe to the creature's head, and together the three were soon able to bring down the owl. what a catch! it had taken a good amount of time and energy from the group, but it overall seemed to be well worth the effort.(+4fp, +4xp)

flamepetal had easily managed to catch the nearby shrew, as it didn't seem to have much strength to try to run away. (+1fp, +1xp)

as the group began their return to camp, the silence was suddenly interrupted by a series of sneezes from firestorm. he assured the rest that he was fine, though it was clear that he wasn't feeling well. "we'll get you checked out by the healer once we get back to camp." scratchface said with a curt nod. the tom agreed, if somewhat reluctantly, not wanting to create an argument with the other warrior.

looks like firestorm is sick! he'll need x1 poppy seeds to recover

+25xp for 326 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+0% hunger (2 free posts left!)

total :

+41xp | +0% hunger | +1 poppy seeds | +4fp (owl), +1fp (scraps) | level 0 (41/100)
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby Hush » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:42 am

Clan of Roaring Silence

+15 XP (from prompt)

As Badgerstar returns for the day and rests, his sleep is restless as he is still unsure of his surroundings and fearful of what is to come. The chill of leafbare makes him glad to have found a cozy cave to sleep in, though he’d be sure to line it with any fur or feathers he could get his paws on in the future.

The next evening he is awake and determined to find at least something to keep himself alive, after all if he can’t do that how would he support an entire clan of kits and elders? Heading to the west this time, he leaves the river and tries to follow any scent he can find. Eventually though he smells something familiar, kits. He couldn’t help but wonder what kits were doing out here so he followed the scent until he came across a trio with tufted ears playing in a hollow rotting log. Hawkkit and Crowkit were already establishing a rivalry between each other, while Robinkit searched the log for anything useful, even practicing hunting on a few bugs. Pouncing towards the entrance of the log, she gasped as she saw Badgerstar’s piercing moss colored eyes staring at her, his size and presence enough to make the kit freeze. “Mama!” Crowkit mewed as he noticed the stranger, Hawkkit bravely charging over and standing in front of his frightened sister to protect her, Crowkit joining him after a brief hesitation, being the less overly courageous of the two.

Badgerstar opened his mouth to explain himself to the kits, but all he got out was a brief “Wait-“ before being tackled from above and pinned beneath a snarling queen who was prepared to rip his throat out, claws already digging into his shoulder and stomach as she growled down at him. “What do you think you’re doing to my kits you beastly Tom?!” She snapped, almost frothing at the mouth she was filled with so much rage at the mere thought of him touching them. The she-cat had once belonged to a clan a good distance away but when her relationship with a rival clan cat was discovered she was forced to choose between her clan and her mate. She chose her mate in the end and when she went to join him in his clan they were both chased out and they traveled until they were far enough away to avoid being tracked down by her mate’s clan, having left a few members with pretty bad scars after they tried chasing them out by force. This was just the beginnings of their misfortune as due to a particularly brutal leafbare, they lost a kit to the cold. Not long after this incident a hungry fox attacked them while they slept and her mate died protecting her and their remaining three kits. The kits were too young at the time to remember this so Lynxtuft was always wary of what to say to them, unsure if it would upset them too much to bring up such a topic, especially out of the blue.

Lynxtuft pressed on Badgerstar’s windpipe as she sized him up, his face scar making her uneasy since it meant he’d seen battle. Regaining a bit of composure she realized he wasn’t fighting her or pushing her off of him even though he was a fair bit bigger than her. Still she wouldn’t let that relax her until she knew exactly who he was and what he was doing near her kits. “Speak.” She growled, the hair on her spine slowly relaxing at least a little. “Y-Yes,” he started before clearing his throat as she moved her paw slightly so he could breathe and respond to her. “My name is Harley, or rather Badgerstrike, now Badgerstar.” Lynxtuft narrowed her mismatched eyes and stabbed him a little with her claws. “You’re a clan cat? No you don’t smell like a clan cat, and you aren’t ashamed of your kittypet name either yet claim to be a leader, explain.” She demanded, panic triggering her response as she remembered her last encounter with clan cats, loosing part of her ear when she was ran out with her mate. “Yes, well you see I was a barn cat that helped the clans around my home and in return was helped defend it with them as well. The clan I was familiar with gave me a clan name of Badgerstrike after we went to war together, due to two legs taking my family away in their monsters I had to leave or I’d be next. I received a vision from Starclan about this valley, that I’d be safe and that I should come here for a new beginning to start a clan of my own.” He said before Lynxtuft finally jumped off of him, sitting in front of her kits as she thought. She thought about his words carefully and looked back at her kits, knowing she couldn’t keep doing this by herself, not everything that found them would be as friendly. It was clear to her that he believed everything he was saying and decided to trust him, but would be prepared to leave if needed. “Alright, I’ll join you then. My kits need a safe place to grow up, being a loner doesn’t suit me. My name is Lynxtuft and these are my kits, Hawkkit, Crowkit and Robinkit.” She said, flicking her ear to them and they all three came forward, Robinkit still timid.

Together the five of them traveled back towards the camp, gathering whatever they could find and hunting if given the chance, all fairly hungry at this point and knowing now that there were more mouths to feed that it would mean more hunting for both cats.

[ 960 words]

--cats on patrol
Badgerstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Lynxtuft | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Crowkit | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Robinkit | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Hawkkit | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: (88/100)

--inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Daisy | usage | x1
Coltsfoot | usage | x1
Lamb’s Ear | usage | x1
Watermint | usage | x1
Bright-eye | usage | x1
Mallow Leaves | usage | x1
Wintergreen | usage | x1
Thyme | usage | x1
--items in inventory used
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
N/A
--predators:
Hawks, Owls
Foxes, Coyotes, Dogs, Wolves
Cottonmouth’s
Badger
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ikethefifth » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:06 pm

Sunclan
Snowstar left the mouse hidden at camp, choosing not to eat it yet. If food stayed this scarce, that mouse might be the only food for a while. Besides, the cold weather should keep it from going bad. She put the herbs near her nest - once she found more cats, they could set up a proper den for the medicine cat. But for now, she was on her own. She resolved to head out and search for more food after a night's sleep.
[ 83 words ]

--cats on patrol
Snowstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 19

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x1

feverfew | usage | x1
dried oak leaf | usage | x1
mallow leaves | usage | x1
None
ikethefifth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echo into void » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:59 pm

level: 0 || experience: 27

darkfire left the camp in a rush.
she wanted to get as far away as possible.
she needed a breather.
she needed a break.

she starting running as fast as she could.
she wasn't exactly sure where she was heading as she was very distracted with other thoughts.
she wasn't paying attention.

she finally began to slow down after five minutes.
she felt her heart pounding in her chest.
the tenderness in her paws.
the wind in her fur beginning to subside.
she loved this.
going out on patrol on her own.

it gave her a chance to step away from the clan and the camp.
it gave her a chance to gather her thoughts and emotions.
she was thankful that brokenstar let her do it.
[ 126 words ]

cats on patrol
darkfire | health: 100% | hunger: 0% | sick: no

inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x1

bindweed | usage | x1

items used
none used

predators
arctic fox
snow leopard
lynx
piranha
snowy owl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:26 pm

Once they had made it back to camp, Gull went to sulk in his den. Sunny and Ash shared the squirrel she had caught, and although they had split it into three to share with Owl the tomcat insisted that it be saved for Gull, and ate some of the leftover scraps instead.
Ash was unsure about how he felt with the relationship between Owl and Sunny - he had personally thought that Ash would make a good companion for her, but again, whatever made her happy was all that Ash wanted for his friend. After all, what was he to know about love?
He took the task of gathering the bones and pelts of the prey items and deposited the bones on their "trash" pile, while placing the pelt out to dry in the sun - it had come off cleanly and would make some nice bedding for one of the cats.

Several days passed and Owl became a valued member of the group. He was a great hunter and worked well with the other cats, he kept a level head and was rather mellow. The group of four wandered out again as dawn broke, the sun sitting comfortably on the horizon. Sunny and Owl chattered together quietly, with Gull in front of them, his head lowered and eyes downcast. Ash lead the group, trudging through the thin layer of snow that speckled the grass.
Ash paused however, noticing a small footprint enlaced in the snow. He raised his head, ears pricked, and spotted a small black cat resting beneath a bush.

A low hiss sounded behind him - most likely Gull as he too spotted the intruder - and Ash glanced behind him, a questioning look on his face.
"How should we go about this?" He asked in a hushed mew, wanting to get everyones input before commencing.
"We should claw-" Gull began, but cut off as Sunny stamped on his foot, warning him it may not be best to continue.
"I say we just wake him up, see what he wants, and then let him go." Owl spoke thoughtfully, head tilted.
Ash nodded slightly, glanced at Sunny to get her affirmation, before turning back to the small tomcat.
"Hello?" He called, gently shaking the sleeping cat with a paw.
"GAH!" The black cat shot to his paws, eyes wide. Even being fully grown he barely came past Sunny's shoulders, but his speed was impressive.
"Hey, it's okay." Sunny murmured comfortingly, and slowly the black cat's hackles settled against his spine.
"This is our territory," Ash begun, reciting somewhat what he had said several days ago to Owl. "There are a few options here. First, you can leave and we'll let you go - no questions asked, as long as you don't take any prey or herbs with you. Second, you refuse to go and we fight you off." The black cat nodded fearfully.
"Lastly, you can join our tribe."
"I-I don't know w-what that means."
"Basically we're a group that owns a portion of land. We work together to stay alive pretty much. I'm Ash, the leader." He then introduced the other three cats beside him.
"I'm Shadow." The black cat replied thoughtfully. "I... I think I'd like to join."

[ 538 words ]

--cats on patrol
Ash | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Sunny | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Gull | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Owl | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Bat | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 1
experience: 100

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x1
mouse | 2 FP | x2
Vole | 2 FP | x0
Thrush | 2 FP | x1
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Rush | usage | x1
Dock | usage | x1
Borage Leaves | usage | x3
Tormentil | usage | x2
Wild Garlic | usage | x1
Watermint| usage | x1
Lavender | usage | x1
Stick| usage | x1
Chervil| usage | x1
Foxglove Seeds | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
1x Scraps eaten by Owl
1x Squirrel shared between Ash, Sunny, and Gull
--predators:
#1 - Eagle
#2 - Snakes/Water Snakes
#3 - Fox
#4 - Small Sharks
Last edited by Mythz on Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:02 am

LagoonClan
Olivebranch decided that she'd helped LagoonClan enough, and rested in the Warriors' den. However, Kestrelspeck was anticipating more time with Smokestorm, so she awoke him and they grabbed Softpetal and Sagefluff for maximum herb lookout. The band of cats padded out of the camp and into the dense forest, drinking in the scents of freshly rained upon earth. They picked up their pace, scouting for prey and herbs all the way to the silver wall.
"Should we climb over it?" inquired Kestrelspeck, the most adventurous and impulsive of the group. Smokestorm looked at it, decided how well they could get past it. Cats had been brutally mangled from trying to climb over the top.
"Hey, there's a hole there," said Softpetal. She walked over and put her paw down into it. It was filled with stale, muddy rainwater and she retracted her paw immediately upon impact. "Gross!"
Smokestorm sighed, "Either we go through the water or we just scout around the perimeter." All the cats agreed on going around the perimeter of the territory. Less water, the better.
It was midday and the bunch getting hot, despite the cold weather. Smokestorm decided it was best for everyone to get some rest. He organized two parties of two cats to go out and look for a freshwater source. It would be nice to relax near something clean, unlike the puddle at the wall. A little while passed, and Softpetal and Kestrelspeck found a fresh pond. The cats regrouped there and rested their paws.
"We can keep looking after the break. Alright?" Smokestorm looked each cat in the eye and got a nod. Kestrelspeck found a warmed rock and breadloafed there. Smokestorm curled up under a surprisingly thick fern, while Softpetal drank from the pond. Sagefluff just plopped her rear end down and played with some grass. Those two weren't really built for long distance travels...
[ 314 words ]

--cats on patrol
Kestrelspeck | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Smokestorm | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Softpetal | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Sagefluff | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
--level 1
experience: 154/200

--inventory
Mouse | 2 FP | x3
Scraps | 1 FP | x3
Vole | 2 FP | x1

Lavender | usage | x1
Cobwebs | usage | x2
Horsetail | usage | x1
Foxglove Seeds | usage | x1
Sweet-sedge | usage | x2
Lungwort | usage | x2
Borage Leaves | usage | x3
Comfrey Root | usage | x2
Hawkweed | usage | x2
Dandelion | usage | x1
None
--predators:
predator #1
predator #2
predator #3
predator #4
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:35 am

echo into void wrote:

as the molly made her way through her clan's territory alone, she began to relax a bit more. she had to admit that it was nice to spend some time alone, away from the chaos of camp. though she had left in a hurry, without paying much attention to her surroundings, and hopefully she hadn't scared off any nearby prey.

darkfire scanned the area around her, hoping to catch a glimpse of something nearby. it wasn't long before she had come across something partially hidden under the underbrush, and after a closer look she discovered it was a single herb! thankfully the molly had been able to recognize it, and picked it up carefully in her jaws to bring back to camp with her. (+1 stinging nettle)

the molly had also managed to stumble upon a very thin squirrel that must have succumbed to the cold a few days ago. at least, whatever had been left of it. it didn't look like it would feed very many, but darkfire didn't mind that much. it still seemed to be fine, if somewhat bony. (+1 fp, +1xp)

on her way back to camp, darkfire began to feel lightheaded and dizzy. she wasn't feeling the best, and decided it would be best to check in with the clan's healer once she got back.

it seems like darkfire has become sick while on patrol! she'll need x1 bindweed in order to heal

+15xp for 126 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+0% hunger (1 free post left!)

total :

+27xp | +0% hunger | +1 stinging nettle | +1fp (scraps) | level 0 (54/100)

quirky; wrote:LagoonClan

after some motivation from smokestorm, sagefluff and softpetal decided to get up and continue on with their search. thankfully the two cats seemed to be at least a bit more refreshed after their short break. at least they had gotten to relax, even if only for just a little bit. the group made their way through the territory, puffing out their pelts against the cold winds.

prey didn't seem to want to make an appearance today, as nothing had shown up even after a good amount of time searching. they must have all been hiding from the cold, by the looks of it. while they weren't exactly low on prey, they had left camp in hopes of stocking up a bit more. leafbare was the most unforgiving season, after all, and more food was always welcome. hopefully they'd have a little more luck next time.

upon spotting something out of the corner of her eye, kestrelspeck suddenly disappeared off into a nearby clearing. there, she came across a big patch of herbs! they seemed to be in good condition, too, and the molly called over the others to show them her findings. all four cats gently picked some herbs to bring back with them, taking a good few herbs from the cluster. while they had been unlucky with catching prey, the patrol had made up for that with the generous amount of herbs they found. (+1 mint, +1 catmint, +1 foxglove seeds, +1 horsetail)

+25xp for 314 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10% hunger

total :

+39xp | +10% hunger | +1 mint, +1 catmint, +1 foxglove seeds, +1 horsetail | level 1 (193/200)
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:56 am

ikethefifth wrote:Sunclan

+10 XP [83 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+0% Hunger [One free post left]

Snowstar had gone to sleep freezing and she woke up freezing. At least the sun was shining and there wasn’t much wind today. Hopefully, she wouldn’t catch a cold in this stars-forsaken weather. Shaking her body and puffing up her fur against the cold, she ventured out into her territory.

It wasn’t long until she stumbled upon some scraps next to the path she was following. They looked like they had once been a squirrel, though a predator of some sort appeared to have killed and mostly eaten the animal only a short while ago. She scented but couldn’t make out any traces. Shrugging, she took the scraps up in her mouth. There was still a little meat on the bones and the meagre meal would be better than nothing.
[+1 FP, +1 Scraps, +1 FP]

As she continued on her way, she also passed some mallow leaves growing under a bush that had protected them from most of the snow that had fallen during the previous few days. Luckily, she didn’t need any right now, but it could never hurt having some on hand in case she’d need them later, so she picked some.
[+1 Mallow Leaves, +1 XP]

She had resolved giving up any further hope of prey and started walking back to her camp when a cry pierced the stillness. Whipping her head up, she spied a hawk lazily flying in circles somewhere high up over the distance. Snowstar narrowed her eyes. That hawk had probably hunted the squirrel she had found the remains of. The predator could prove to be dangerous should it stay in her territory and hunt her prey, and she could probably rig a trap and fight it. On the other hand, could she really afford a fight right now? Unsure whether to pursue or avoid the predator, she stood hesitating, her tail lashing from side to side in thought.

Total
+1 FP | +1 Mallow Leaves | +22 XP | Level 0 [41/100]
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:01 pm

The Tribe of Singing Wind
Songbird rested near camp on a rock in the sunshine. He thought about the previous patrol, his tail lashing in anger. Both times he could have proven himself to his leader, he failed. Loosing the scent trail of that opossum, and now doing the same for that raccoon! He wanted to show Flower that she wasn't some clumsy cat who couldn't keep quiet. His heart sank when he saw Flower, pad up and sit down on the rock next to Songbird, a calm aura around him. ``Songbird, I'm arranging a patrol and I would like you and Morning dew to come with me. I want Snow to stay and guard the camp if that raccoon thinks about coming back...``, the tribe leader meowed calmly. He didn't sound angry at all, which was a surprise to Songbird. ``Okay, I'll go get Morning dew then`` replied Songbird. Flower gave the tom a short nod and jumped off the rock, quickly entering camp. ``If I were tribe leader, I would be so mad that two predators have left our territory, and we didn't even get the chance to show them not to mess with the Tribe of Singing Wind! What a bummer...``, Songbird thought as he followed Flower back into camp, looking for Morning dew.

The three cats exited camp, with Flower telling Snow to stay on guard while they were away. ``If you see anything at all suspicious, let me know as soon as we return``. Snow nodded and looked at the patrol with burning jealously as they padded away. ``Who would have thought she would want to come along so badly?``, Songbird thought as he followed Flower and Morning dew. Secretly, he was glad the white she-cat wasn't tagging along. Her icy cold glare made him on edge anytime she was around. Flower picked up the pace, running across the frosted grass with Morning dew following close behind. Songbird followed suite, noticing the blue tabby's face was lit up with excitement. Morning dew clearly hadn't forgotten his first catch in the meadow, and was obviously excited to test out his skills again.

Flower eventually slowed down, tasting the air. Songbird copied his leader and so did Morning dew, attempting to find any prey. Songbird didn't feel as excited as the blue tabby beside him, as the cold seeped through his thin coat much more than it did Morning dew's fluffy pelt. He tried to ignore the cold in the air and the numbing frost on the grass and focused on the smells and sounds around him. ``This time I'll make sure to impress Flower! I have to!``, the tom thought, determined as ever.
[ 442 words ]

--cats on patrol
--> Flower that grows under tree: HP- 100%, HUP- 10%, Sick- N
--> Songbird that sings at dawn: HP- 100%, HUP- 20%, Sick- N
--> Dew on morning grass: HP- 100%, HUP- 20%, Sick- N
--level 1
experience: 196/200

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x0
Vole | 2 FP | x3
prey | 2 FP | x0
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
Vulture | 4 FP | x0
Groundhog | 5 FP | x1

Dandelion | Used for stings and painkiller | x1
Sorrel | Traveling herb | x1
Lamb's Ear | Gives cats strength | x2
Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | x1
Watermint | Treats bellyache | x2
Sweet sedge | Stops infection | x1
Hawkweed | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x1
Goatweed | Eases grief | x1
Lovage | Treats coughing | x2
Feverfew | Reduces fever/Aches | x1
Chervil | Stops infection | x1
Catmint | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x1
Yarrow | Makes cats vomit/Ointment can heal cracked pads | x1
Elder Leaves | Painkiller | x1
N/A
--predators:
Foxes, Raccoons, Snakes, Opossums, Hawks,
Eagles, Badgers(uncommon), Beavers(Only near lake)
Last edited by BigFrog4231 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asterlie » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:05 pm

Deciding to finally get to know the land that she had laid claim to, Asiya emerged from the underbrush of her freshly made camp. It wasn't much, but it would do for now. Padding along the tall grass, she wondered how she would find members for her clan, and if they would even like the traditions she was hoping to bring. Not much would change from that of the usual clan, but there would be more ranks and deputies. She hoped that this new system will provide a more hopeful future to the young members of Aspen Grove; that they would feel like they have some form of control over their future and can find a role they feel suited to.

Asiya came to a stop at the edge of a relatively large pond; one surprisingly full of all sorts of unique breeds and colors of fish to the likes that she had never seen before. Carefully, she dipped a paw into the water, moving the leafy plants growing just above the surface. Closing her eyes, she whispered an old chant - a chant that was rumored to reach across many worlds and straight into the ears of Eliora, the god of light and healing. She hoped to contact this empyrean being so that she may bring her peace of mind during this trouble period and that she may find others to join her.

After a few minutes, Asiya peaked open one eye. The sun reflecting light off the pond's surface almost made her shut it tight, but she resisted and opened her eyes fully. She dried off her paw with thoughtful licks and she wondered what would become of the land around her; if the presence of her future clan would truly change it or, if like most other clans, all traces would simply disappear after a while. Shaking these thoughts out of her head, she padded along the edge of the pond until she came into the shade of an aspen tree. She was hopeful, but confident. Confident that she could make a difference for the better. With a triumphant smile, she marched forward, ready to seize the day and whatever poor prey wandered obliviously into her path.
[ 369 words ]

--cats on patrol
Asiya | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0