Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby lovage » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:26 pm

lovage wrote:
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ mesaclan explore 01.

Postby nio » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:32 pm

Ironbark kept an eye on the ranger as they surveyed the open area. It was important for the garrison assigned to the hunting patrol to protect their hunters. The three cats walked ahead of them, Moonshine and Gilabite flirting as usual, with Cottontail following behind, his head bowed toward the earth. He was a funny cat, no one could ever work out what was going on in his head. He always seemed... on edge.

Ironbark shook themself, gazing toward the sky to check for any birds of prey. Soft white tufts of cloud rolled gently across the early morning sky. The garrison exhaled. Everything was okay.
[ # 106 ]

▸ cats on patrol
Ironbark | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
Gilabite | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
Moonshine | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
Cottontail | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
▸ level 2
experience: [226/300]

▸ inventory
tarantula | 1FP | x0
snake | 2FP | x0
lizard | 2FP | x0
roadrunner | 3FP | x0
rabbit | 3FP | x0
large bird | 4FP | x0

herb | usage | x00
▸ items in inventory used
n/a
▸ active quests:
n/a
Last edited by nio on Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprite cranberry » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:44 am

last explore postlast response recieved

Cinderstar took the mouse in his maw with a smug expression, fighting off a snake and finding a mouse? The tom felt higher than life in that moment, "must be my lucky day" he purred to himself. Just as he picked his paws up from the dead leaves residing below them and began to stride away, he heard a familiar voice beckoning him.

"Cinderstar! Cinder!" A fluffy, bright faced calico came bounding over to him, "I thought I'd find you here" The she-cat mewled. Cinderstar spun around and plopped himself down, cocking his head to the left in confusion, "Aspenleaf? What on earth are you doing out here?" The tom questioned, settling himself down further into the comfort of warm leaves below. "I know I'm the medicine cat, Cinderstar, but I'd like to help find food- also some more herbs! We're a little low on stock back at camp"

Cinderstar pondered for a moment, looking the she-cat over. She was bulky, strong-willed and.. well if the clan was running low on herbs who was he to say no to her. As unconventional as it was for a medicine cat to be out on a patrol, Birchclan was built upon family and community, "Sounds good to me" He said with a warm smile, "lets keep moving then."

The pair meandered further into the woods, chatting and laughing as they went- Cinderstar filled Aspenleaf in on his adventures so far. The tom, naturally, embellished the snake story to make it sound far more impressive as though it wasn't already something to brag about.

★ 261 words ★

★ level 0 ★

inventory
★ prey | 1FP | x0 ★
★ vole | 2FP | x1 ★
★ mouse | 2FP | x1 ★
★ prey | 3FP | x0 ★
★ prey | 3FP | x0 ★
★ prey | 4FP | x0 ★

★ mint | used to treat fleas | x1 ★
★ coltsfoot | used to treat coughs, also used for cracked or sore pads | x1 ★
★ elder leaf | used to soothe sprains and aches | x1 ★

Last edited by sprite cranberry on Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sprite | adult | she/her
lonely :'D

sprite cranberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:44 pm

≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received
Nightfall reluctantly led her clanmates back to camp, her chest aching with unease and nervousness, What was that foul cat talking about? Sounding so confident? Acting like he was something else? She snorted audibly and a scene of Smokewhisk pushed its way into her mind. Never mind that cat, he was absolutely worthless to her clan so it didn't matter at all. With all of her spiked thinking jabbing and buzzing inside of her head, they had just arrived at the smooth stone ramp, leading up to their large, cozy tunnel system they happen to have found life in. Something... wonderful. Something not all cats could find. But that was beside the point.

Waterquiver gave orders to his clanmates calmly, reading their lips quickly as he had grown to do around his deafness, "Head over to the prey pile and get somethin' yummy to eat. Thank you for your work, you three." He told the she-cats and Ceadarflame softly, as he had always addressed his clanmates although that never meant he wasn't stern and meaning what he meant other times. They looked a bit shaken up but as far as he knew they hadn't mentioned a word to him, their deputy, so he respected their privacy to what happened and turned to the other four warriors he had separated already.

Brokenscar, Squirrelpaw, Puddlefern (and Wiggles of course), and Rosetta (also has her companion, Gray) gathered together, Rosetta brushing up again. Rosetta purred to Puddlefern something whilst Squirrelpaw and Brokenscar were reviewing what rules there were for her to follow along with the patrol and how she needed to behave herself although, if you asked Brokenscar, she was the best apprentice he had ever met or trained in his entire life. Truth be told- outside of work, he was basically her adoptive father and she was his adopted daughter. Even after training, they spent nearly every moment possible together, reminding Brokenscar's clanmates of a sweet relationship between the two. It was truly precious if you asked Rosetta or anyone else close to Squirrelpaw.

Brokenscar led the patrol out, quietly proud he managed to get this status for the patrol. Rosetta and Puddlefern chatted while staying alert as they brought up the rear, Squirrelpaw taking the right side of her mentor and adopted father's flank.
[ 386 words ]

--cats on patrol
Brokenscar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Puddlefern | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Rosetta | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Squirrelpaw | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 4
experience: 170/500

--inventory
4x Mice = 1 FP per
1x Scraps = 1 FP per
1x Hare = 4 FP per
1x Bird = 4 FP per

1x Celandine ll 2x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 1x Goatweed ll 5x Bindweed ll 3x Yarrow ll 2x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves ll 3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll 2x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 2x Goldenrod ll 3x Poppy seeds ll 1x Willow bark ll 1x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 1x Lamb's Ear ll 1x Holly Berry ll 1x Willow Leaf ll 2x Sorrel ll 1x Thyme ll 1x Burdock Root ll 1x Tansy ll 1x Catmint ll
-- items being used
1x vole (4), hare (4) + 4x mice (4) = for the previous patrol to go to have no hunger
-- active quests:
[url=url link]quest #1[/url]

I want to risk death!
Username: bunnoblizzard
Clan link: archive <3
Last edited by ivyy. on Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:54 pm

lovage wrote:
lovage wrote:

hi there! so sorry for the delayed response! i know it's been a bit, but your post hasn't been forgotten. ^^'
    it's been claimed and in the works ─ and i'm sure it'll be up soon! thank you for being so patient! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[006.] ★ viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:54 pm

TRIBE OF CRASHING STONES !
    user + clan link: sushifoxx + clan archive
    responding to: sushifoxx's last post
    xp stats: [opted-out for death rolls!]
    xx+15XP for writing, + 10XP for patrol sent, +5XP for "cheese" codeword
    xx+1XP for prey collected, +1XP for herbs found
    The morning was dancing.

A soft sigh eased from Sky's jaws as a cool breeze rolled off her shoulders, ruffling her fur. The field grass flowed, undulating, as she wove through them. Complete with the pale ceruleans of the skies and the gentle warmth of the sun's beam, perhaps the Stars were smiling upon her today.

Her gaze swiveled about from the east to the west.

The bushes shivered.

Huh. She took a step closer, crouching low.
    The sharp tang of a certain… scent wafted close. It was familiar. The scent of a certain─

Cheese cat.

“Oh.” Her muzzle curved into a soft smile as the cheese cat’s ears twitched. A faint sheen flecked the shrubbery around, and gold dust bathed the dirt ground beneath her paws… almost as if dust from the stars. She lifted a paw. The gold dust clung to it.

The cheese cat waved a blonde tail closer.

Did it want her to… follow?

The blonde tail flicked again.

She tilted her head. “Alright, okay. I’m coming.”

Her guide looped around a few loose stones, skipping past bushes and ducking under trees. The creature moved with a certain grace, tail and movements flowing like a gentle brook.

She darted over a moss-covered log. “Where are we─”

Her guide paused, pointing a white nose towards a small, jagged rock. A few scraps rested close, tucked neatly to the rock’s side. Behind the rock, a stout bush dotted with red berries swayed quietly with the winds. (+1 scraps, +1 wintergreen)

Sky gathered up the herbs and prey, setting them to her side. Her head lifted, jaws parted as she scanned for the cheese cat once more. She needed to thank it... offer her gratitude.

But it vanished. Just as quickly as it came.
    The only trace of its presence was the faint gold dust swirling in the air nearby.

totals;
    xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ sky (10% hunger)

xx+32XP → level 1 (195/200XP)
    xx+1FP scraps
    xx+1 wintergreen

notes; n/a! <3

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

PEACECLAN !
    A warm smile tugged on the edges of Furzetuft’s muzzle.

The calico dipped her head once towards Silverstar, letting loose a soft, lyrical laugh. “I can’t thank you enough.” Her ears perked, swiveling, as she tilted her head to consider. “Hmm, I think… just a little ways from here? I can take you if you’d like!” She gave Silverstar a light nudge. “...maybe your nose is better than mine!”

Silverstar followed, trailing behind Furzetuft as the calico led the way. The landscape was smooth and unchanging, covered with snow and ice that stretched over the contours of the land.

How long had it been? She shivered, glancing over her shoulder. Behind her, pawprints trekked across the snow, criss-crossing and looping back over each other. They’d been going around in circles.

She sniffed the ground carefully.

The trail was stale.

Any scent of Furzetuft’s lost friend had… faded. There was nothing ━ nothing except the lingering scent of mushy snow and dead leaves. Her head lifted as the crunch of pawprints neared her.

Furzetuft looped back, curls swaying with the cold winds. “Anything?”

Silverstar shook her head. “I━”

“Shhh, it’s okay.” Furzetuft shook her head slightly, a faint smile brushing against her muzzle. “My friend… they are quite the wanderer! I’m sure they’re around here somewhere. Don’t fret ━ your kindness means more than you can imagine.” Gently, the calico dropped a dark, glossy pebble in-front of her. “Here. This is for you.” (+1 black hole; removes an edit on a pre-existing cat!)

Furzetuft drew to her full height, offering a small wave with her tail. “I’ll see you around! There’s… also something by that rock over there ━ maybe check it out?”

Silverstar nodded a farewell. She’d tried her best, but luck just… wasn’t on her side today. But maybe another day? For now… she padded over to the flat rock, looking it over. Next to it, a tiny creature with short rounded ears snuffed around, rummaging through the snow. (+2FP vole)

totals;
    xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (one free post left!)
    xxxx↳ silverstar (0% hunger)
    xx+32XP → level 0 (50/100XP)
    xx+2FP vole
    xx+1 black hole (removes one pre-existing edit from a cat!)

notes; n/a, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out! <3

──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

explore replies!! [newleaf]

Postby sunny-skies » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:17 pm

lovage wrote:Image

the sound of the rippling stream reached their ears before it had even come into their sight. the patrol slowed their steps as they neared it, their eyes almost immediately drawn to the gleams of sunlight that reflected off of the river. moving forward as softly as they could, the cats began to creep along the river's edge, their gazes fixated on the waters beside them as they searched for signs of fish darting below them. fortunately for them, the stream seemed to be alive with prey, and it hadn't taken long for haystalk to catch a salmon in their claws. (+3fp, +3xp)

once the fish in the stream had begun to disperse, the patrol decided among themselves to begin moving toward the more forested areas in fogclan's territory. foxcall wanted to make the most out of their brief outing, and hopefully they'd be able to make a few more catches elsewhere. as they moved toward dense gathering of trees that loomed over, jayflight's keen eyes caught sight of a small of herbs that sprung out from a hollowed-out log. she rushed toward them eagerly, grabbing as many as she could hold before continuing on with the others. (+1 borage leaves, +1 dried oak leaf, +1 watermint)

as he weaved through the trees, something moving among the foliage seemed to catch dustysun's attention. the tom started after it, and after a few moments rejoined the rest of the patrol with a plump chipmunk dangling from his muzzle. "I found this tucked away under those bushes," he explained, his voice muffled slightly by the creature's pelt. the tom's gaze flicked over to the patch of greenery he had been only a couple minutes before, where thick blanket of leaves easily hid prey from sight. (+2fp, +2xp)

satisfied with the day's findings, foxcall had begun to lead the rest of the patrol back to camp when she gave a sudden pause. the strong, pungent scent of fox that drifted in the breeze was easy to recognize and it had only taken a few moments to distinguish among her other surroundings. "what is it?" whitethroat's voice called out softly from behind her. foxcall glanced over her shoulder, looking over at her clanmates for a moment before speaking. "fox," she growled, a note of agitation in her voice. the molly had been reluctant to step foot outside of camp to begin with, and now the threat of a predator nearby presented another problem entirely. the leader allowed her gaze to drift down to the ground ahead of her, a pensive expression on her face as she pondered her next actions. would they go after the fox and attempt to chase it off, or leave it alone and continue on with the patrol?

+35xp for 503 words written
    +10xp for patrol sent
    +0% hunger (2 free posts left!)

total :

+54xp | +0% hunger | +1 borage leaves, +1 dried oak leaf, +1 watermint | +3fp (salmon), +2fp (chipmunk) | level 0 (54/100)

rainbow! wrote:Creekclan

as the other two continued to speak softly behind him, ravensong shifted his attention to his surroundings. he made sure to pay close attention to the territory as he surveyed it, keeping himself alert for the slightest signs of prey that may be around the area. a lone mouse soon made its way into his sight, scurrying out from under a clump of bushes. he kept his gaze fixated on the creature, following it with his eyes as it nosed its way through a patch of ferns. ever so slowly, he began to inch his way toward it until it was within pouncing distance. though it had almost managed to slip away from under his paws, the catch had been successful, and the creature now lay in front of him. (+2fp, +2xp)

with the limp mouse in his jaws, ravensong turned around to face his clanmates. "how about we split up? we might be able to cover more space that way, since it's just the three of us," his suggestion gained small nods of agreement from leafpatch and crispbreeze, who decided that it was as good of an idea as any.

the layer of pine needles and leaves felt soft underneath leafpatch's paws as she moved silently through the trees, her eyes narrowed slightly as she looked around her. the molly's gaze swiftly fell upon a small heap of stones, where she could just barely see something poking out from under it. leafpatch pawed gently at the pile, revealing the remaining scraps of what she could only guess had once been a shrew. the scraps looked completely fine, at least, as fine as half-eaten prey could be, and it wouldn't do any harm if she brought them with her. besides, the clan's prey pile was starting to look a little low. (+1fp, +1xp)

as she gave one last look of the area, leafpatch's gaze caught sight of an unfamiliar herb that stood only a few feet away from her paws. the dark berries easily stood out among the leafy undergrowth and were easy to spot, even through the pile of leaves that they were hidden away under. as the molly bent down to observe them more closely, a sickly sweet scent quickly hit her nose, causing her to take a few steps back in surprise. though she couldn't quite place a name to them, she was almost certain that they were dangerous to consume. nonetheless, leafpatch decided that it wouldn't be a problem to bring the strange herb along with her. hopefully the clan's healer would have more knowledge of its uses than she did. leafpatch wrapped them in a leaf for extra measure before carrying them in her mouth, just to ensure her teeth didn't pierce the deep purple berries as she held them. (+1 deadly nightshade)

+15xp for 190 words written
    +10xp for patrol sent
    +0% hunger (no free posts left!)

total :

+29xp | +0% hunger | +1 deadly nightshade | +1fp (scraps), +2fp (mouse) | level 1 (1/200)

congrats, you have received +1fp for leveling up!
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:32 pm

𝕃𝕒𝕜𝕖ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕟

(I saw in the discord it would help if we made mention of the environment/area of our clan, so I thought I'd mention that I base LakeClan's territory off of Lake Baikal and the surrounding boreal forest!)

Dinara regarded Flurry's catch with wide eyes, then broke out into a smile. She would be the kind of cat to find one of the few frogs in the area. Not to mention the shrew, either.

"I don't know if we need to worry about that - this fish all but leapt into Rita's paws." The deputy replied, nodding at her apprentice. The ginger she-cat was shrunk up against her side, sheepishly looking away from Flurry. Dinara leaned her head down and bumped her head against her cheek. The apprentice looked up, clearly expecting a reprimand, but Dinara only smiled. After a moment of confusion, Rita returned the gesture with twice as much brightness. She straightened up and turned to face Flurry.

"Yeah!" The young she-cat chirped. "It was really weird! I just dipped my paw in the water and then it was jumping for my paws!" She emphasized this with a few lively gestures towards the lake as she spoke.

"It must've wanted to eat your toes." Dinara suggested, grinning. Rita scrunched up her face.

"Gross!"

Dinara chuckled. Her breath fogged in the cool air. She glanced at Flurry, not missing how the she-cat rolled her eyes. 'Oh well.' It was worth it to see her apprentice smile.

The soft crunch of snow underfoot alerted the patrol to Yantar's approach. He tilted his head at the group, perhaps noticing something off. He looked them over, then looked away. "Thought Lev might like this." He murmured. "Good for fevers and colds, I think."

Dinara eyed the bright orange blossom held in his jaws. It was surprisingly healthy looking, despite the thin layer of snow on the ground. Lev would be pleased. "Nice find!" Dinara remarked. "We can put it With the prey Flurry and Rita caught. It shouldn't wither too much if we're quick."

"I'll find a spot for everything!" Rita interjected. She scooped up her minnow in her jaws and trotted off toward the treeline, tail high. Flurry and Yantar silently followed, the latter with his head down, though Dinara didn't take much notice. Instead, she turned back toward the lake, drawing in a deep breath of the cool air. Her eyes softened in their mirth, but her smile remained, albeit in a calmer state. The morning sun glittered against the deep blue lake. Seals barked somewhere far away, a sound which had startled the she-cat the first time she heard it. Of course, now she knew the difference between a seal's bark and a dog's, and the former even managed to draw a soft laugh from her. The lake couldn't be farther from what she had left behind.

There was a short shout of laughter from behind her, no doubt from Rita. Dinara smiled to herself.

No, LakeClan really couldn't be any more different from what she left behind.

Rita was still laughing when she ran up to Dinara. She was panting for breath with shaking shoulders once she came to a stop. Dinara gave her a bewildered smile. "What has you so giggly?" A slight laugh had crept into her voice, no doubt in response to her apprentice's own mirth.

"I- I-" Between running and laughing, it seemed Rita could barely catch her breath to speak. Finally, she recovered with a shaky sigh. "I asked Flurry if Briar had told her about Feeterina, and she- her face!" Rita devolved into giggles once more at the memory. Dinara herself found it difficult to keep from smiling at the thought. Much like Damir, Flurry could be a bit... judgmental of some of the stranger stories the bard had. She could only imagine how scandalized the tortie looked.

"You shouldn't laugh at your elders." Dinara mewed, somehow managing to keep from betraying her own amusement. That seemed to calm Rita some, though there was still a small smile playing on the younger cat's features.

"Yeah, I know. I'll apologize later." Dinara hummed in response.

"Where is Flurry, anyways?"

"She and Yantar went off into the forest. I think they were gonna look for squirrels. They'll catch up later." Rita flicked her tail dismissively towards the woods, then turned her attention back to Dinara. She was practically bouncing on her toes. "Can we practice fishing? I really wanna actually catch a fish! Please?"

Dinara flicked her ears and glanced at the blue waters. "I think it's a little too cold for that right now. But maybe, if we can find anything in the shallows." She added quickly, noticing how Rita shrunk at her refusal. "Given they don't leap into your paws." She added with a grin.

"That was pretty cool, though." Rita mewed slyly. She grinned back at Dinara. The deputy purred.

"It was," 'Even if you shrieked like it bit your tail off.' "but, it doesn't really make for a good fishing lesson, hm?' Dinara began to walk towards the water, casting Rita a sidelong glance. The apprentice didn't respond, only followed with that same grin on her face, tail held high.
[ 831 words ]

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
Lemming | 1FP
Mouse | 1FP
Spinebug | 1 FP (Clan name for the little crustaceans found in the lake shallows)
Shrew | 2FP
Songbird | 2FP
Chipmunk | 2FP
Frog | 2 FP
Hare | 3FP
Red Squirrel | 3 FP
Grayling | 3FP (Fish)
Duck | 4 FP
Whitefish | 4FP

new predators:
Stoat
Sable
Wolf
Wolverine
Fox
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? No

--cats on patrol
Dinara | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Flurry | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Yantar | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Rita | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
--level 2
experience: 70/300

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x1
Lemming | 1 FP | x1
Vole | 2 FP | x1
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Red Squirrel | 2 FP | x1
Hare | 3 FP | x1
Minnow | 3 FP | x1
Frog | 3 FP | x1

Lungwort | usage | x2
Catchweed | usage | x1
Chamomile | usage | x1
Tansy | usage | x1
Willow Bark | usage | x1
--items in inventory used
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
Last edited by EchoIre on Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peaceclan || Explore #3

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:43 pm

PeaceClan

Silverstar, Saltwater and Ghostfeather walked in a straight line into the forest.

"I'm really glad you agreed to come, Saltwater!" Ghostfeather smiled.
"Well, I had to collect some poppy seeds and stuff that us medicine cats use, so yeah!" Saltwater laughed.

"Saltwater, while we hunt that family of rabbits over there, you can find the plants over there." Silverstar's head moved to show the herbs over by the tree.

Saltwater smiled, and Silverstar and Ghostfeather went to the rabbits.

[center][ 79 words ]

--cats on patrol
Silverstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Not sick
Saltwater | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Not sick
Ghostfeather | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Not sick
--level 0
experience: 50XP
--inventory

Scraps | 1 FP
Vole | 2 FP

x1 Mallow leaves
x1 Catchweed
--items in inventory used
Any items used this post (or eaten)
N O N E
-- active quests:
None :( But I had a lot of fun reading about my cat’s last quest!

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
Scraps | 1FP
Vole | 2FP
Mouse | 2FP
Squirrel | 3FP
Rabbit | 4FP
Crow | 4FP
new predators:
Foxes, badgers, snakes, coyotes
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? Nope![/center]
Last edited by coffee.berry on Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ [004.] explore reply

Postby xem » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:59 am

Vivika wrote:

With her final words of strength passing through her jaws, Silverleaf bounded forward. Echofall easily fell into a steady pace behind her, his eyes stern. But neither of their minds could stop from running around with fears and ideas of what was to come. Not even the fresh breeze rustling through their pelts was much of a relief. Or so it seemed, for the first few moments. As their paw steps slowed in an area of swaying tall grass, the mind of worry was taken over by something else. The mind of a hunter.

Scents swirled, and soon enough something familiar was caught by Echofall. He moved his head lower into the tall grass, plucking fennel and broom from the earth beneath them. How comforting to have a fresh stock of herbs, but the thought of how soon they may have to be used left both cats in a stubborn silence.

[ +1 Fennel, +1 Broom, +2 XP ]

But the silence was short lived, as a soft rustling in the grass ahead sent both cats on high alert. They both flinched, but had enough sense in them to realize it could only be one thing. Prey.

The duo ducked down, making their way forward in the grass. Their eyes met for a moment, soft gestures of ease passing silently between them. Silverleaf moved forward and Echofall fell beside her starboard side, fresh scents of lizard washing over them. With a pounce and bite, a lizard soon dangled from her jaws. She couldn’t help but suppress a purr of happiness, Echofall giving a nod of approval. “Great catch, I think-“ He started, but something caught his attention. He turned sharply, his nose in the grass as he spotted something else useful. Mallow leaves. Silverleaf chuckled, “Look at you, Mr. Medicine.” She said with a grin, and Echofall couldn’t help but join in with a meow of amusement. For a moment, the world was as it should be. Peaceful, plentiful, and happy.

[ +2 FP (Lizard), +1 Mallow Leaves, +3 XP ]

[ +35 XP for 586 Words Written ]
[ +10 XP for Patrol Sent ]
[ +10% Hunger for Silverleaf and Echofall ]

Total:
[ +50 XP, +2 FP (x1 Lizard), +1 Fennel, +1 Broom, +1 Mallow Leaves ]

Level 1 (160/100) —> Level 2 (10/200)

Level Up! You have received +1 FP of Your Choice, +1 Herb of Your Choice, and +1 Common Edit!
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist