Artist .:Skully:. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Luna *New Fursona*

Postby .:Skully:. » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:55 am

This is my new Fursona Luna ( spainist for Moon) , i got bored

Name: Luna

Markings : moon on left side of face ans moon on side of body and zing-zang things on legs and back of head

History : Her Mum (Moon) have five pups and they were all white but her and her brother Night , she was born all blue with no markings and then when she was 2 , it was a full moon and she looked up at it and her eyes glowed and she trips and fall into a puddle but the water was white not blue then suddley the water went all around her and she fly into the air and then suddley she got her markings and then she was droped and fall asleep ansd then she wake up into the camp with her marking where there but was it all a dream ??

Mum: her mum was called Moon and she was all white with a little blue moon on the side of her face and back

Dad: Her dad was called Star and he was all navy blue and had stars on his left side of his face

Siblings: she was in a group of 5 , there were Luna
estrella ( spainist for Star ) : White with a small navy blue star under her eye and on tail *Female*
cielo ( spainist for sky): plain white with navy blue eyes * Female*
Night: navy blue with a half a star on the side of his face *Male*
Magic: Plain white , thats why she called Magic *Feamle*

Mate: shes looking for a mate so i may do a contest about it *but if you have a male looking for a mate plz mail me*

* i will make the others later if i have time*
.:Skully:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me