Tigerlily007 by Ziggy Stardust

Based on Click to view
Artist Ziggy Stardust [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tigerlily007

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:28 am

This is my avatar, Tigerlily. I don't have many drawings of her on the computer becuase i'm not very good on the computer... But I have TONS of sketches of her on pencil and paper. Enjoy! :mrgreen:
Ziggy Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tigerlily007

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:36 am

BumP! Love my fursona!
Ziggy Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:52 am

Bumpers!
Ziggy Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:10 am

shes very wonderfull !! i love her name !

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:19 am

thornstarlove wrote:shes very wonderfull !! i love her name !

thanks! I love skittles! *catches one in mouth* mmm... :D rainbow!
Ziggy Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:33 am

she is a beautiful fursona my fursona is in my gallery if you want to see her :)

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:42 am

awesome! I will be sure to check it out!! ;D

bump!
Ziggy Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:07 am

i love her eyes to there umm well ......... wonderfull ! if i was as creative as you when desineing my fursona she would be alot more uniqe :)

Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:44 am

thornstarlove wrote:i love her eyes to there umm well ......... wonderfull ! if i was as creative as you when desineing my fursona she would be alot more uniqe :)

everyone's fursona is unique. Your's is great! LOVE. IT.

bump! :thumbup:
Ziggy Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:02 am

Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me