Stay Away from Her! by .boo.

Based on Click to view
Artist .boo. [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stay Away from Her!

Postby .boo. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:18 am

Rose lay on the ground, the crowd of boys three timed her size forming a ring around her limp body. She whimpered and closed her eyes, gathering her strength to bear whatever they were going to do with her. "Stay way from her!" Matt's strong voice rang out. The bullies stopped mid-punch and turned to look at Rose's savior. Tall, lean, and handsome, he ran to her rescue. "Th-thank you..." Rose mumbled, blacking out. The bullies backed up and he came in. Picking her up bridal-style, her head hang limply. Matt kissed her forhead gingerly and walked away, taking her to a park bench a little ways away. Matt caressed her forhead gently for half an hour until Rose finally stirred. "What... what happened?" SHe asked, wincing in pain. Matt looked down, a hurt look in his eyes. "Something that will never happen again."
I hope you're having a fantastic day!

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stay Away from Her!

Postby indigo. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:47 am

Awwwwwwwww! Do I need to even continue?
indigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stay Away from Her!

Postby .boo. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:52 am

:) Thanks ^^ It's not my best, there was only one layer, but the story is probably my fave ^^
I hope you're having a fantastic day!

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me