Artist sun [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

:: Adopt these foxes~ 2

Postby sun » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:33 am

These are FREE adoptions.
There's just some little rules to get them~
First, you have to credit me when using my desing.
Second, you can add some accessories and edit the desing a bit, but you have to ask me about that first.
Third, if you want my desing, please, use it! Draw it, use it in some RPs, whatever you want ! But don't give it away without my permission or let it die in your computer/apple/laptop/whatever . That'd be very.. unfair.
And fourth, if you want someone of these, fill this:

The number of the pup u want :
Name what'd be given to it :
Why do you want it? :
What does it say in the third rule ? : (You must write the whole thing here)
Will you use it only here in chicken smoothie, or will you use it somewhere else? (If you use it somewhere else , tell me where) :
How will you use it? :
Your (chicken smoothie) nickname :

I hope you like them ~
xxx
x
sun/sol - enby he/they - minsexual - mentally disabled

x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :: Adopt these foxes~ 2

Postby Villalobos » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:38 am

The number of the pup u want : 2
Name what'd be given to it : October Snow
Why do you want it? : She reminds me of my BFF October Snow
What does it say in the third rule ? : (You must write the whole thing here) if you want my desing, please, use it! Draw it, use it in some RPs, whatever you want ! But don't give it away without my permission or let it die in your computer/apple/laptop/whatever . That'd be very.. unfair.
Will you use it only here in chicken smoothie, or will you use it somewhere else?: ChickenSmoothhie
How will you use it? : Art and Rps :)
Your (chicken smoothie) nickname : Broken
Villalobos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:39 am

It's yours~ ^^
xxx
x
sun/sol - enby he/they - minsexual - mentally disabled

x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gerbilsrock123 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:40 am

The number of the pup u want :4
Name what'd be given to it : Kiki
Why do you want it? : its adorable
What does it say in the third rule ? : (You must write the whole thing here)Third, if you want my desing, please, use it! Draw it, use it in some RPs, whatever you want ! But don't give it away without my permission or let it die in your computer/apple/laptop/whatever . That'd be very.. unfair.

Will you use it only here in chicken smoothie, or will you use it somewhere else? (If you use it somewhere else , tell me where) :
How will you use it? : Only here
gerbilsrock123
Click to visit site: Image
Hey Admins,
I share a computer with my sisters! So please don't ban us!
And also my friend comes over regularly!
gerbilsrock123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Villalobos » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:41 am

Could you make me a ref?

And I love her thank you very much <3
Villalobos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:44 am

The number of the pup u want : 1
Name what'd be given to it : Stryker
Why do you want it? : I love the design on it (great job on these btw!) and it'd be great to adopt it. :3
What does it say in the third rule ? : Third, if you want my desing, please, use it! Draw it, use it in some RPs, whatever you want ! But don't give it away without my permission or let it die in your computer/apple/laptop/whatever . That'd be very.. unfair.
Will you use it only here in chicken smoothie, or will you use it somewhere else? (If you use it somewhere else , tell me where) : Chicken Smoothie, possibly DA if I draw it with your permission, UF.
How will you use it? : As design reference and inspiration.
Your (chicken smoothie) nickname : Tiger
I've taken to shouting "SQUIDS FOR THE SQUID GOD" every time I collect squids for my hoard, and it's made my life significantly better

🎃 Lights OFF 🎃

Tiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby helloworld :D » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:56 am

Name what'd be given to it : Skye
Why do you want it? : Because shes cute and i love foxes
What does it say in the third rule ? : Third, if you want my desing, please, use it! Draw it, use it in some RPs, whatever you want ! But don't give it away without my permission or let it die in your computer/apple/laptop/whatever . That'd be very.. unfair.

Will you use it only here in chicken smoothie, or will you use it somewhere else? (If you use it somewhere else , tell me where) : Only on chicken smoothie
How will you use it? : I Will only use her in chicken smoothie
Your (chicken smoothie) nickname : My Username is "helloworld :D" i dont have a nickname
Last edited by helloworld :D on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
helloworld :D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nimrod97 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:46 am

The number of the pup u want : 3

Name what'd be given to it : Never Leave Unforgiven

Why do you want it? : I love the colors and designs, I also have some good ideas for her

What does it say in the third rule ? : (You must write the whole thing here) Third, if you want my desing, please, use it! Draw it, use it in some RPs, whatever you want ! But don't give it away without my permission or let it die in your computer/apple/laptop/whatever . That'd be very.. unfair.

Will you use it only here in chicken smoothie, or will you use it somewhere else? (If you use it somewhere else , tell me where) : I will use it here

How will you use it? : I might make her a fursona

Your (chicken smoothie) nickname : Nimrod97

A picture I made of her with accesories, I changed the design slightly, (the stuff you couldn't see)

viewtopic.php?t=845124

(could I add accesories and put her in wolf form occasionly)
I love you Misha :'3
Want To Role Play With Me? Shoot Me A PM My Charcter Thread Lynxus Aura Adopts Flying Platypus Adopts
The Below Stamp Was Made By Me So If You See It Around, WOOT WOOt haha
Nimrod97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lions » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Sorry for so many spaces, its annoys me when its hard to tell whats what.

The number of the pup you want :
1 {one}

Name what'd be given to it :
Dahlia, she is named after a firework that burst pattern similar to a peony, but with larger and fewer stars.

Nickname:
Other foxes tend to call her Stark and Firework, she thinks these names are easier to remember.

Why do you want it? :
Her design popped out to me, the colors and the pattern reminding me of fireworks in a simple yet wonderful way. Her sparkly personality shows from the colors you used. the x's really give her energy and delight. She is not like the rest, there natural colors and patterns, she sticks out bold and fashionable. Her colors spark and create energy and talent for this pooch. After gazing at her you fall in love with her design and colors. She shines like a star in the night and thats why I fell head over heels in love with her.

Personality of the Fox:
Dahlia, as her name would explain is a colorful and sparky fox. If you cause her trouble watch out, she is not afraid to brake a nail! She can be "Calm" sometimes but to her standers. She will never stay still for more than ten minuets, she says its to help blood flow but we all know she is just hyper. When she wants to show off she can be a real sweet tooth. She likes to swim and run. She is not really the romantic type but can as mentioned before be a real fox if she wants too.She is adventurous and will never take no for an answer.

Favorite Color{s}:
White is Dahlia's favorite color since it is actually a combo of every single color.

Favorite word{s}:
Dahlia's favorite word would be yes and food. She has a large apatite and she loves the word yes, because it is the opposite of no.

What does it say in the third rule ? :
If you want my desing, please, use it! Draw it, use it in some RPs, whatever you want ! But don't give it away without my permission or let it die in your computer/apple/laptop/whatever . That'd be very.. unfair.

Will you use it only here in chicken smoothie, or will you use it somewhere else?
It would be used on chicken smoothie with credits to you. And if I ever wright a story with my pretty little foxes she would be in there, again credits to you.

How will you use it? :
As a character, and possibly a mate to Hopeless and a character in a story im hoping/planning to write.
(She would be used the same as Rain would have been}

Crhyoyo

Ref: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=846898
Last edited by Lions on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy May » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Name what'd be given to it : Kniso
Why do you want it? : I love the design, it's very cute and would fit into my family of characters very well.
What does it say in the third rule ? : (You must write the whole thing here): If I want your desing, please, use it! Draw it, use it in some RPs, whatever I want ! But don't give it away without my permission or let it die in my computer/apple/laptop/whatever . That'd be very.. unfair.
Will you use it only here in chicken smoothie, or will you use it somewhere else? (If you use it somewhere else , tell me where) : Chicken Smoothie and maybe Deviant art [I upload all my art there and I'm planing on doing some of Kniso]
How will you use it? : As a character and some rps
Your (chicken smoothie) nickname: Paramore Lover
On deviant art: ParamoreLuve
Daisy May

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me