A mother's love by acciobadger

Based on Click to view
Artist acciobadger [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A mother's love

Postby acciobadger » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:17 pm

My characters Josie (the puppy) and Masey (the adult).

Masey raised abandoned Josie, after she had been brought to her farm by her Masey's girl. The poor pup was mute, and would never gain her voice, but she would give life to the older dog, who had suffered so much. Masey had been only a dog for cruel men to breed their vicious dogs with, to raise pups for the fights. All of her pups had been torn away from her, and she was given a new batch to raise.
Josie was never wanted by her family. What good was a hunting dog who couldn't bay? Her mother had wanted her, but the master had taken her away anyways. Dumped in a burlap sack on the side of the road, then to the pound. It smelled of death and terror. But then, as both dogs had been unwanted, they had been found. Masey first, stumbling lamely along the road, leg bloodied from the beatings when she had grown unable to breed. She had never lost her motherly instincts, the urge to nurture a pup. When her girl, her kind, caring girl, brought young Josie home - it was as if Masey had been given another chance at life. She raised the pup, and now, as both are on in years; Josie cares for "Mama Dog" Masey, whose muzzle is grayed.

My girls.<3
I love them so, and this lineart was perfect.
Hello~
I'm acciobadger, but you may call me Wolfie. Most people do.
If you play FlightRising, all of my pet groups are open to trade for FR currency.
c:

acciobadger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me