this is just scribbles by baking-bugs

Based on Click to view
Artist baking-bugs [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

this is just scribbles

Postby baking-bugs » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:53 pm

omigosh seeing this editable brought back some memories. when i was a lot younger i had this drawing book that showed some pictures of animals with some fun facts & of course black pages next to them for you to make scratch art of said animal, & i only complied on some that had my favorite animals & then just drew whatever i wanted on the rest xP it was a bit annoying having to wash my hands after drawing on that book because the black pages always left residue, but now i rlly wanna find that book again..
    then i also remember the time when i frequently used flockmod { any1 remember that ? } & i came across a board that mimicked the style of those rainbow scratch art books just like this editable does, & while i can't exactly remember what i drew on that i do know that i had a lot of fun on the board =-D i almost want to return to flockmod, but the last time i logged in there were only a small amount of public boards & the only one that had more than three users on it was an inappropriate one. doesn't help that i pretty much only used flockmod for roleplaying & there were absolutely zero boards that allowed it -3-

aNYHOO i clicked the "color-in" button with the intention of just drawing some of my ocs but somehow kirby managed to slip his jolly self in here. i'm sorry i don't know how that happened
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: this is just scribbles

Postby amaoretto » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:01 pm

ohmygosh i love this so much !! ive seen this editable around for a bit but i think this has to be my favourite one !!! the thin lines remind me of scratching the pages with the little wooden stick it came with. my best friend gave away a bunch of these as a party favor when we were little and they were so much fun !!

i loved to scratch off the entire black part to reveal the rainbow page :)))
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ama | adult | art shop | th
commissions: ✔ PMs: ✔
looking to trade for ALL
pets adopted 7/24
art by tsu-bear

amaoretto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: this is just scribbles

Postby baking-bugs » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:52 pm

amaoretto wrote:
    ohmygosh i love this so much !! ive seen this editable around for a bit but i think this has to be my favourite one !!! the thin lines remind me of scratching the pages with the little wooden stick it came with. my best friend gave away a bunch of these as a party favor when we were little and they were so much fun !!

i loved to scratch off the entire black part to reveal the rainbow page :)))

ty ! ! since i also used to have a scratch art book i kinda wanted to give the same look as a sketch made on the real thing { tho i did mess around a bit with having the soft eraser brush on low opacity to give it sort of like,, a glow i guess ? }
    & haha i used to do that too ! it felt like a discovering a divine secret -w-
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me