Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

3 Generations by Keen

Based on Click to view
Artist Keen [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

3 Generations

Postby Keen » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:24 pm

I saw this and decided to give it a try. I am not doing well and thought that maybe this will help me break out of this slump. I cannot promise I will get to everyone who posts, but I will do my best. I will also be adding more of my characters for you to chose from later.

Rules:
Add your own character to the parent on the left. Do NOT remove any layers.
You are allowed to do line edits on your character only.
Do not use any character that you do not have permission to use.
I am not super great at all types of designs, so if you feel like a particular character might be A Lot please comment first and ask.

I will create two pups from the parents. You choose one to keep, and I will make the second generation with the second one. After all three are finished, the three that you did not keep are mine to keep or sell, and you get the other three to keep or sell.

If you sell your pups, you may sell them for no more than 10 C$ each.

If you would like to participate, it costs 10 C$ per generation. (30 total if you choose to participate in all three.)

Please credit my toyhouse for the designs and kageyenova for the lines.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 3 Generations

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:43 pm

I'd like to participate!
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:18 pm

LunarTheCat2047d1f wrote:I'd like to participate!

I requested this to be moved to editable, but it's taking a while so I just went ahead and added you <3
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:56 pm

Keen wrote:
LunarTheCat2047d1f wrote:I'd like to participate!

I requested this to be moved to editable, but it's taking a while so I just went ahead and added you <3

Last bumped by Keen on Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:56 pm.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me