Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Capras [V.1] [SMALL HIATUS] by RoxyTBDW

Based on Click to view
Artist RoxyTBDW [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Capras [V.1] [SMALL HIATUS]

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:44 am

This species may or may not become open in the future.

Welcome to Capras! If you are new, please read the rules thoroughly to participate. To learn more about this species, read through the traits section!

Staff
RoxyTBDW 1020531 (Owner/Founder)
SilentFox18 989118 (Artist)

Rules
By participating in the community and activities of this species, you have read and agree to all rules.
Last updated: 8/16/23

1. All users must be treated with equal respect.
2. Usage of multiple accounts is not allowed. All accounts will be reported to Chickensmoothie if said user is using multiple accounts.
3. Begging or complaining about Capras or any items that have to do with this species is not allowed. Asking for things for free isn't allowed either.
4. Loopholes are not meant to be taken advantage of. Alert the owner if there is a loophole in the rules or anywhere else.
5. Capras cannot be created/sold by members of the community without permission if they aren't an artist.
6. Permission/approval is needed to gift/trade/sell a Capra to another user (for archival purposes).
7. Traits cannot be added/removed without staff approval or usage of an item.
8. Banned users must transfer their Capras out of the species within 1 week of their ban.
9. Staff members must be active on Chickensmoothie and the Capras Discord server. If you are going to be inactive for a while, let the owner know.
10. Artists must make at least 2 Capra adopts per month to be considered active.
11. Nursery artists must open and complete at least 1 slot per month to be considered active.
12. Adopts cannot be posted as a work-in-progress. They must be completed before posting publicly.
13. Artists will be paid every 1st of the month with a rare MYO with unlimited traits starting 1 month after being hired and creating their first Capra (only if they have been part of the staff team for at least 1 week. If not, then when 1 week has passed they will get the MYO) If they are taking a break or leave the staff team, they will no longer get the monthly rare MYO until they are back or rehired.

Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Mon May 13, 2024 6:26 am, edited 35 times in total.
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Traits

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:47 am

Capras are a magical species of lagomorph that wear leather rings around their tails with gemstones that dangle which give them all the resources they need to survive called Vitas. Vitas help them survive by storing small amounts of magic which help keep them alive. The more vitas the more magic and the longer they'll live.

They usually have long tails with a fluffy tuft of fur at the end. It's believed the tuft is used to attract mates by performing a hypnotizing dance which consists of many tail shakes and bright colors. They also have long ears which are believed to help regulate their body temperature. Hooves are very common in this species.

They don't need to eat food to survive due to their vitas providing it with magic, but they enjoy eating foods such as seeds, flowers, tree bark, leaves, and some species of beetles. They will occasionally eat meat but they generally don't find meat to be very appetizing. They especially enjoy eating human desserts such as ice cream, cakes, cupcakes, and pies.

They can be found in almost any habitats, including the homes of humans, forests and jungles, oceans and large bodies of water, the sky and treetops, deserts, tundras and mountains, and swamps. Based on where they live, they will have specific traits they have evolved to better survive in their habitat.

Subspecies
Capras/Mollipras(Domestic/Main Species)
Folipras (Forest/Jungle)
Stillapras (Ocean)
Ventapras (Sky/Treetop)
Arenapras (Desert)
Lanulapras (Tundra)
Lutumpras (Swamp)

Scars, Accessories/Clothing, and Differing Abilities/Disabilities can be added at any time without need of alerting owner. Just please post their new traits in the post of their edited references.

Main Traits wrote:Common (1 Vita)
-No Edits
-Scars
-Fur Edits
-Ear Edits
-Eye Shape Edits
-Eyelashes
-Tail Edits
-Accessories/Clothing
-Differing Abilities/Disabilities
-Body Shape
-Magic

Uncommon (2 Vitas)
-Sclera Color
-Pupil Edits
-Leg/hoof Edits
-Horns
-Size Edits
-Heterochromia
-Hair Style Edits
-Mouth/Muzzle/Nose Edits

Rare (3 Vitas)
-Glowing Parts
-Extra Limbs/Heads/Tails (All tails must have Vitas)
-Particles/Trail
-Vita Shape Edits
-Wings (Magic cannot grant flight/levitation)

Legendary (4 Vita)
-Material Change (Liquid/Glass/Etc. instead of fur)
-Venom/Poison
-Spikes/Barbs/Hard Plates

Banned (0 Vita)
-Tail without Vitas
-More than 2 Eyes
-No Sclera
-No Ears
-No Legs
-No Tail/too short to put Vita on it
-No Magic

Folipras wrote:Folipras are the forest-dwelling subspecies of Capras. They live primarily in the dense plants and trees of forests and jungles. They are excellent climbers and have a close connection to nature. They are usually greens, browns, oranges, whites, and blacks/grays.
In order to be considered a Folipra, said Capra needs to have the following traits:
-Fur Length Edits (Long Fur) (Common)
-Tail Edits (Uncommon)
-Plant Growth on Body (Unlisted)

They cannot have the following traits with few exceptions:
-No Fur/Short Fur
-Ear Length Edits

Stillapras wrote:Stillapras are the swimming subspecies of Capras. They strictly live in bodies of water and struggle to survive on land. They are excellent hunters and are extremely playful. They are usually blues, greens, grays, blacks, and whites.
In order to be considered a Stillapra, said Capra needs to have the following traits:
-Fur Length Edits (Short/No Fur) (Common)
-Sclera Color (Black) (Uncommon)
-Fins/Gills (Unlisted)
-Dolphin Tail (Unlisted)

-Long Fur
-Tail Tufts

Ventapras wrote:Ventapras are the flying subspecies of Capras. They usually live in treetops and canopies. They are very intelligent and great at building homes. They are usually reds, browns, oranges, dark blues, black, and white.
In order to be considered a Ventapras, said Capra needs to have the following traits:
-Fur Type Edits (Feathered) (Common)
-Nose Shape Edits (No Nose) (Uncommon)
-Bird beak (Unlisted)

-N/A

Arenapras wrote:Arenapras are the desert-dwelling subspecies of Capras. They only live in deserts, oases, and dunes. They are quick-thinkers and have a strong sense of smell. They are usually dull reds, browns, tans, pale yellows, light pinks, and white.
In order to be considered a Arenapras, said Capra needs to have the following traits:
-Fur Length Edits (Short Fur) (Common)
-Ear Type Edits (Large, Upright Ears) (Common)
-Major Size Edits (Uncommon)
-Camel Hump (Unlisted)

-Long Fur

Lanulapras wrote:Lanulapras are the snow-trudging subspecies of Capras. They always live in tundras, mountains, and the arctic. They are very great swimmers and have a high tendency to protect things. They are usually whites, pale blues, pale greens, and pale yellows.
In order to be considered a Lanulapras, said Capra needs to have the following traits:
-Fur Length Edits (Long Fur) (Common)
-Major Size Edits (Really Big) (Uncommon)
-Snow Flakes (Unlisted)

-Short Fur/No Fur
-Hoof Edits

Lutumpras wrote:Lutumpras are the swamp-living subspecies of Capras. They thrive live in marshes and swamps. They are always caring and make strong fighters. They are dark browns, dark greens, black, and bright greens.
In order to be considered a Lutumpra, said Capra needs to have the following traits:
-Eyelashes (Common)
-Sclera Color (Black) (Uncommon)
-Lilypads (Unlisted)

-No Fur

Magic
Magic is what keeps Capras alive, especially for so long. Small amounts magic is stored inside of the vita, which is called their Life Magic. The life magic constantly provides them their powers, nutrients, and keeps them healthy. It's the most important magic and they store it from the world around them.

There's many different elements of magic and types of magic spells that one can perform, some more powerful than others. Each spell takes up some of their magic, and it's crucial they don't use the magic stored in their vitas or it could be the end of them. It's important they are near a source of magic, within the range of magic species of plants or animals. The magic that radiates off of other things provides them magic since they can't produce it their own.

They have the ability to harness certain types of magic into certain types, but each Capra can only have one type of magic, and it's usually based off of what subspecies they are. Here's a list of the common elements and their spells, but some magic isn't listed below.

Plant Magic: Any Capra with plant magic can produce plants or seeds from thin air, create new species of plants, speed up the process of plant growth, and even control the movements of plants. There are many other spells for plant magic, but these are the most common. To learn more about plant magic, go [url=link]here.[/url]

Water Magic: Any Capra with water magic can summon water from anywhere, change the temperature of water, create bubbles, and move water from one place to another on command. There are many other spells for water magic, but these are the most common. To learn more about water magic, go [url=link]here.[/url]

Fire Magic: Any Capra with fire magic can enhance the heat of flames, change the color of any fire, create fire from anything, blow fire from their mouths, and change the size or shape of flames. There are many other spells for fire magic, but these are the most common. To learn more about fire magic, go [url=link]here.[/url]

Air Magic: Any Capra with plant magic can control the winds and cloud and the movement of things in the air, cause tornadoes or gusts of wind from anywhere, and summon breathable air for any creature of their choice. There are many other spells for air magic, but these are the most common. To learn more about air magic, go [url=link]here.[/url]

Puppet Magic: Any Capra with puppet magic can control other living things, change the physical forms of any living thing to whatever they please, create new animals on the spot, and silence any animal or human alike. Such magic is considered unethical. There are many other spells for puppet magic, but these are the most common. To learn more about puppet magic, go [url=link]here.[/url]

More magic types to be added. Any magic on a Capra's traits list don't have to be on this list.
Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 21 times in total.
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Postby RoxyTBDW » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:26 am

wip. dm me if you are giving away/trading/editting/using an item on your capra for now.
Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates & Giftlines

Postby RoxyTBDW » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:57 am

Affiliates
Feel free to put this in your sig using the code down below. Do not claim the art as your own! If you wanna make your own stamp, go here!
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4876617][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=4174819&size=large&format=png&rev=1696988330[/img][/url]

Affiliates can: Advertise anything related to their species in the affiliates channel on discord.
Collaborate with us for events and/or adopts.
Trade items from their species for items from ours.
Have a stamp of their choice below as long as they have a stamp of our choice on their affiliates post. If they remove ours, we will remove theirs.

Giftlines
giftlines go here. pm me if you made some!
Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Announcements

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:37 am

Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Mon May 13, 2024 6:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiboodles [V.1]

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:38 am

Marking past this point is allowed

Note to self: use genetics for breeding system. Create a thread that goes in-depth on magic and traits? Make some items.
Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luaii » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:41 pm

ooo looking forward to these guys
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

Hi, I'm Lua!
any pronouns
chronically ill
hearing/sight impaired

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Luaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:08 am

Bump
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LOOKING FOR STAFF

Postby RoxyTBDW » Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:49 pm

Currently looking for some artists! Please apply by reading the rules and going to the artist search!
Thank you :)
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me