Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

πŸ”₯ Ignis - starter MYO booth by rabidcoyote

Based on Click to view
Artist rabidcoyote [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

πŸ”₯ Ignis - starter MYO booth

Postby rabidcoyote » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:15 am

[ back to main thread ]

THIS THREAD IS PART OF A SEMI-OPEN SPECIES.
Please do not use it if for anything other than making your free igni starter.
If the accessibility this editable is abused, I'll request its movement to a locked forum.

Hi, and thanks for stopping by!
    If you're unfamiliar with the species, you can learn more about them by reading this guide.

Since ignis have a characteristic coloration, please get acquaintanced with the design guide before you start coloring!
    Trait list: color coded, high contrast
    When you're done, go to archive updates and fill out the starter approval form to get your igni approved.

WHAT IS THIS THREAD ABOUT?
    Ignis have always been meant to ba a semi-open species, meaning every person is entitled to one very special "starter" MYO with unlimited common edits. That MYO can be done not only by you, but anyone else as long as it's posted here on Oekaki. The only thing that makes it different from a regular MYO is that it won't have its own ID number, and instead it will be bound to the ID of your ChickenSmoothie account. So if you make a new account, please let us know either beforehand or after with valid proof!

You can redesign your starter entirely as many times as you wish unless it already has offspring, in which case redesigns are still allowed but a bit more strict - the new design will either have to be similar to the old one without drastic color changes, or you can redesign your starter completely at the cost of its remaining breeding slots. Rarity altering items will not affect the amount of your starter's breeding slots.

You can do most anything with your starter as you would with a regular MYO, including breeding, adding rarity altering items etc., but since it's bound to your account ID, you cannot trade or gift it. However, if you find yourself in ownership of a MYO token corresponding to the rarity of your starter, you're free to transfer the design out of your starter slot. This will not affect the amount of the igni's breeding slots, but you will be able to gift or trade it off if you choose to do so.

Q&A
Is there a specific shape the chromism have to be? Does it have to be a single shape, or are closely drawn shapes considered a single shape (like claw marks). Can it be any color, as long as it's bright?
    It can be any shape, doesn't have to be joined and it can be spread all throughout the body. It can be any bright color in exception for white, since "white fire" is an infernalis tier trait.
Is the main body only allowed to be white/grey/black or can it have color tints?
    Aside from the chromism marking, the design has to be entirely greyscale without color tints.
Can I have black sclera in the eyes?
    No, that would only be allowed with the "black fire" infernalis tier trait. Without that trait, the only black allowed in the eye is a small black pupil.
Can the eyes be a single color (no iris or pupil)? Can the eyes have only the iris or only the pupil?
    For the time being, I'd say the eyes need to have either the iris or the pupil if not both, but I'll give it some more thought! Perhaps a clear eye edit is in order lol
Last edited by rabidcoyote on Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

x
𝕒 π•˜π•£π•’π•Ÿπ••π•”π•™π•šπ•π•• 𝕠𝕗 π•Šπ•’π•₯π•’π•Ÿ π•™π•šπ•žπ•€π•–π•π•—

γ€˜ they/them or it/its γ€™
hopeless sudoku conoisseur, historical ed teach enthusiast, relentless snake booper

Suggestion: Bring back CS contests

rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ”₯ Ignis - starter MYO booth

Postby HobbitBoi » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:58 am

Hello! I was wondering if this is where we make the myo or what? I apologize if this is annoying im just not very good at this.
⁠*βœ§β β—Κ•α„’β α΄₯⁠ᄒʔฅ~β™‘ ʕ⁠·⁠ α΄₯ ⁠· βœΏΚ”ο½‘β *゚⁠+⁠*⁠.
Alias: Hobbit or Hobbi
I'm at artist and a writer!
Pronouns: They/Them
HobbitBoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidcoyote » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:12 am

HobbitBoi wrote:Hello! I was wondering if this is where we make the myo or what? I apologize if this is annoying im just not very good at this.

Yes, once you read the first post and get acquainced with the guides you're free to color in your MYO ^^ no worries!

x
𝕒 π•˜π•£π•’π•Ÿπ••π•”π•™π•šπ•π•• 𝕠𝕗 π•Šπ•’π•₯π•’π•Ÿ π•™π•šπ•žπ•€π•–π•π•—

hopeless sudoku conoisseur, historical ed teach enthusiast, relentless snake booper

rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:01 am

i made one! here
✹ sun !! he/she/they/any β€” adult ✲ awst ✲ cs th
art queue ✲ icon cred
π“†Ÿ 𓆝 π“†Ÿ

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dimmer_Saze » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:39 pm

i've made one that needs approval<3

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=4880197
"𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕍𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐ℂ𝔸ℝ𝔼. 𝕆ℝ 𝕀𝕄 ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝔽𝕆ℝ π•π•†π•Œ."

Dimmer_Saze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alizba » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:33 pm

I just made one here.
Hello I am SilentFox. uuhhh i use est time but thats not my time zone?
Alizba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandapop » Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:47 am

Made mine here. <3
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidcoyote » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:41 am

From now on please only post your ignis for approval on this thread using the starter approval form <3 thank you!

x

rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me