π–πˆπ‹πƒ πŒπ”π’π“π€ππ†π’ - forms and discussion by azhefa.

Based on Click to view
Artist azhefa. [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

π–πˆπ‹πƒ πŒπ”π’π“π€ππ†π’ - forms and discussion

Postby azhefa. » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:11 pm

π…πŽπ‘πŒπ’ & πƒπˆπ’π‚π”π’π’πˆπŽπ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
──────────────────────────────────────────────

welcome to the thread!

this thread is for forms and discussion opposed to just forms.
all discussion goes in this thread as normal posts and forms go in an individual folder which will hold the forms, see my own folder as reference c:

back to main

important notes;

** major update - please post here on this main page to be added to the 'color in' list **

i did a goof and didn't put this in the editable section, hopefully it can be moved via mod but for now just post your interest and you'll be added to the list!

• remove signatures when posting forms please.

• you may only have 1 main folder, see mine as reference. there is no need for several posts since it will just clog up the thread and make things messy, especially if you end up adding more characters later on. having a set place for your forms makes things much easier.
    • also, let me know if you add more horses after being accepted! each new horse will need to be accepted before being posted for in the rp. only foals born into the rp are automatically accepted.

• please, please, please read the information provided in the main thread, i wrote it up for a reason. if you have any questions about characters, please ask me before making the character. it gets exhausting to have several people not read the provided information and have to message each one to set things straight when it was clear in the information as to what they did wrong.

• seriously, if you need help with anything and don't understand something, message me! i'd be glad to help and explain something for you no matter how 'dumb' you may think the question is [spoiler alert; there's no dumb questions]. i am always open for questions c:

• i will be accepting only 4 people who can have twins and each spot is different, it's first-come-first-serve and will last only 1 rp-year and will reopen for each spring. twin spots can be claimed every other spring, meaning you can't have twins twice in a row. also, your mare can only have twins once in her life, unless birthing twins is how she dies [make sure the twins are claimed by others beforehand].
        both twins live - spiritstar3
        one twin lives - username
        both stillborn - username
        death of the mother [foals up to player] - username
    • if i find that you are purposefully exaggerating your horse's size or breed for the sole purpose of one-upping whomever they are in a fight/argument with, you will be kicked from the roleplay. it's both annoying and extremely frustrating for someone to suddenly jack up age and/or size when their horse is confronted with a bigger/older character. if i, or anyone else, find that you are jacking numbers after being accepted with lower ones only to make your character win every fight, you will automatically get kicked from the roleplay. i will not tolerate such behavior anymore [it's happened too many times in previous rps]. consider this your only warning. being unsure of sizes is okay, we can work it out and get things sorted, but do not think you can just amp up sizes or age after the numbers are set. you may ask to change the size or age of a character, but only for good reason.

• only mustangs are being accepted in this rp. you may have a mustang mix with another breed, but the secondary breed won't have much affect on the horse's size or strength. horses can range in size from 14 hands to 16 hands depending on what they are mixed with, but there will be no draft mixes and the max height will be 16 hands.

• don't steal someone's form! i can't stress this enough. if you need help with coding or making a form, just ask and don't steal. if enough people need help with forms, i can make a basic one for everyone to use.

• please include in forms: name, age, gender, breed, height and personality. a history or backstory is up to you and isn't mandatory, but is nice to see. pictures are not needed as we have the line art.
Last edited by Zeena on Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Please review our cover rules
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:56 am

this is open for forms!

the rp itself hasn't started as of yet but we are accepting characters

don't be scared to ask for help with the forms!
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π–πˆπ‹πƒ πŒπ”π’π“π€ππ†π’ - forms and discussion

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:50 pm

Hello!
Do we post forms here or with our folder?

Also, could I reserve the live twins? I'll have someone else play one or both of them, probably.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:17 am

forms will go under each horses' picture/post, you can have a rundown of each on your main folder post, but the detailed stuff goes under the artwork c:

and yeah that's fine, i can play one if you'd like

i'll be getting my forms up soon, work has me a zombie cx

edit ;; @spiritstar - forgot to add that i added you to the colorin list so you can color your characters
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phaasma » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:24 am

Hello! I would love to join but I am particularly new to joining these kinds of groups. (I am very good at roleplay in general, just on different websites lol!) How do I submit a form?
Phaasma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:31 am

azhefa. wrote:
    forms will go under each horses' picture/post, you can have a rundown of each on your main folder post, but the detailed stuff goes under the artwork c:

and yeah that's fine, i can play one if you'd like

i'll be getting my forms up soon, work has me a zombie cx

edit ;; @spiritstar - forgot to add that i added you to the colorin list so you can color your characters

Kay kay, makes sense

XD sure, you can play one

Are we allowed to pick what stallions our mares would go with? I'm going to have one mare and one stallion for now, and I really like Luka.

XD it's fine, I saw I was added.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:52 am

Phaasma wrote:Hello! I would love to join but I am particularly new to joining these kinds of groups. (I am very good at roleplay in general, just on different websites lol!) How do I submit a form?

hi there! i'm doing something a little different with this rp by using the oekaki instead of pictures, but it's still just a normal rp on the main rp thread

i'll try to write this as clearly as i can but i'm not very good at explaining sometimes cx

1. click 'color in' under the main 'wild mustangs' artwork
      2. edit the cover art with whatever you'd like, such as 'username's horses' or whatever, and put whatever you want in the thread under it such as a list of names you're gonna use or quick list of characters you're going to make like i did
      3. post the artwork with the cover art visible
      4. click 'color in' under the cover art you just posted
      5. remove the cover art and proceed to color in whichever lines you'd like to use
      6. post once finished, adding the horse's name to the title and it's form to the thread below the artwork
      7. do steps 4-6 as many times as needed to create each of your horses you'd like to play
      8. once all of your horses are finished and forms are completed, post here on this main thread to let me know and i'll go through and add them to the front once accepted c:

feel free to check out my folder to see what i mean, also feel free to ask questions!

edit ;; @spiritstar - alrighty sounds good i'll add the foal later on when it's born or you can add it to your folder, also everyone starts as loners and herds are grown as we write so you can throw your girl at luka at the start if you want her to join him but we can't start straight in a herd c:
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:55 pm

azhefa. wrote:

edit ;; @spiritstar - alrighty sounds good i'll add the foal later on when it's born or you can add it to your folder, also everyone starts as loners and herds are grown as we write so you can throw your girl at luka at the start if you want her to join him but we can't start straight in a herd c:

Ill let you do it. I have two unnamed ones, my twin foal that hasn't been born yet and a yearling that I want someone to take in, so...if anyone wants their mare to take in that yearling if I make him, please tell me.

Ah, kay. So I should leave herd blank on her form until the herds are formed? Am I allowed to do that?

I might end up doing the main post under their pictures with just their name, and a second post for the forms. It'll still be under each picture, I just don't want the whole thing disappearing if I edit. If I do one post per picture and have to edit, the whole picture will disappear too...until it's reapproved.

Am I allowed to do the picture and the main post/summary, and then do a second post? Well, it's called a reply, but I just call them posts.

I hope this makes sense...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:15 pm

that's fine, i can add them later when i have time

you can leave the herd spot blank or just put loner until she gets claimed by a stud

oh yeah that's fine, you can have as many posts or replies under your characters as you want, your folder is yours to play with so go ham lol
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:44 pm

azhefa. wrote:
    that's fine, i can add them later when i have time

you can leave the herd spot blank or just put loner until she gets claimed by a stud

oh yeah that's fine, you can have as many posts or replies under your characters as you want, your folder is yours to play with so go ham lol

:mrgreen:
Kay

Cool
Definitely going to throw her at Luka.

XD cool. I have to do these on my Kindle and I'm on it right now and it's at 15%...so ill have to charge it and do my stuff later. I'm still waiting for the CS mods to approve my folder anyway, I believe.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me