Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

STANDING WOLF LINES F2U by CrossbredManiac

Artist CrossbredManiac [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

STANDING WOLF LINES F2U

Postby CrossbredManiac » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:01 pm

Heya! Here are some details:
-Lines, Shading, Background, Overlay, and Colors are on separate pre-defined layers
-Color layers are alpha locked for easy coloring
-Example wolf is in a separate folder if help is needed organizing
-Shadow is separate from background so it can be changed
-All layers sorted neatly into their respective folders [largest nest is 3, but you can expand this if you wish.]

TOS:
-Can be used for profit with proper artist credit [CrossbredManiac or profile links are acceptable]
-Cannot be used for commercial purposes [eg, advertisements, portfolio material, packaging, etc.]
-Lines must be attributed to the original creator [CrossbredManiac] whether posted on this website or on a different platform
-Any design made on this base will be owned by the person who created the design; the only part of the character that is not considered the designer's is the line art, which is owned by CrossbredManiac and distributed for non-commercial/personal use
-You CANNOT sell these lines by themselves or with edits; all that is sold through this base is whatever gets designed on it or whatever for-sale character is depicted on it

I'd love to see what you guys can make with this! If credit is needed on TH, I am CrossbredManiac over there [and basically everywhere that isn't this website lol]
Hi! I'm Peri and I am an animator, artist, and author! I also take requests and commissions for most anything. I love to create character designs the most! I'll do my best to leave my mark on the community. Thanks for reading ^u^
(Homestuck, Osu!, Madcom, TADC)

CrossbredManiac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: STANDING WOLF LINES F2U

Postby RoxyTBDW » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:02 pm

mark